Cotton Candy Purple Wraath Testers Needed!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here at Controlled Labs we are pretty damn happy with what we have to offer, but there is always room for improvement and something sweet always makes things better. What am I talking about? Well, Controlled Labs is happy to announce Purple Wraath – Cotton Candy flavor *queue salivating* It’s the same product that has proven itself time and time again, but simply a new flavor. With that said, we are looking for some people to write reviews.

We’re looking for (50) people. Please see application and rules below

PurpleWraath_45_CottonCandy_LR_zps51e1b3d8.png

Purple Wraath

With that said please copy the applications/questions below and also add in your answers:

Participant's Application:

Age/Weight/Height:

Training experience:

Link to past reviews/logs done:

Why should we pick you?

What we’re asking of you if picked to log:

-Initial review after a few uses in the proper section (Product Review Section).
-30 day log will be posted in the proper section (Sponsored Log Section)
-Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days).
-Minimum of 3 updates a week (the more the better).
-Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section)
-MUST START LOG WITHIN A WEEK OF RECEIVING PRODUCT.

Requirements:
-USA only*
-Must be 18+ years old
-Must not have any medical condition
-Must have at least 100 posts
-No April/May 2014 join date
-We, at Controlled Labs, reserve the right to end the promo at any time of choosing
-Must not be running or planning to log any promo products while doing this log (Posting history will be checked)

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a giveaway in a separate thread but this is your way to secure the product (if requirements are met) to log and provide feedback for other potential users.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In to see some reviews/logs. Cotton Candy sounds to die for, and with CL Flavoring they probably destroyed it.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Great promo! I need some Cotton Candy in my life. Sick of all these fruit punch flavors

fast00

fast00

Awards
nice im in

Age/Weight/Height:
21/180lbs/5'8"

Training experience:
about 3 years now

running this mini 2 week log, company only asked for a review but feel i need to give back a bit should be done by the time this ships ect so i should be clear
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248939-test-run-gamma.html#post4468691

ran thunderbolt
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/246161-getting-pumped-antaeus.html

Why should we pick you?
always have enjoyed controlled labs from pre to protein
but why lie never purple wraath tasted off imo
i take intrabolic for my morning workouts so i know what to expect more or less
and this flavor deff sounds interesting and awesome if you guys nailed it right which im sure you guys did
i can update it easy over 3 times per week

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beyond generous! Love purple wraath. Actually, I love all CL products. Good luck to all who apply! I'm about to send my 30 labels in and get that new gym bag within the next week or two!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
50 testers? Wow that's alot of product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang cotton candy wraath sounds amazing. CL always nails the flavor, so I'm sure this will be awesome.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath

With that said please copy the applications/questions below and also add in your answers:

Age/Weight/Height:42/180/5'8", Aries

Training experience:20 yrs, former competitive BB'er turned Husband/Dad and now more of maintenance

Link to past reviews/logs done:Have quite a few but here are a couple

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/240640-decimating-bf-double.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238548-getting-giggity-finaflex.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234009-finaflexing-double-s.html

Why should we pick you? I believe I am trustworthy and provide no bull reviews, good, bad or different. I try to add some flair to my logs but adding pics, videos etc.

Posting multiple times a week would not be a problem. CL is a company I have not had the pleasure of logging for in many years and due to it's growing reputation, would love to try this.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously. 50 people! Come on guys! Get your apps in.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You guys are giving out 50 tubs?

covi84

covi84

Awards
Man, I hate I just joined, I'd love to have some of that! Sounds delicious and it's an awesome product!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im game, havent used PW in forever... havent had cotton candy since I was a little kid.
5'6
177lbs
Currently in a deficient and gave up on aminos a while ago. PW was my original go-to eaa product in which always treated me well. It would be nice to have the extra flow of essential aminos during my workouts as low carb dieting takes a toll on my body. Cant link on a mobile but I have ran and logged the big blue stack and currently use wfr preworkout. I dont think im better than the next guy for logging and can only offer honest feedback, I can log my delicious wfr along with purple wraath for some extra CL support.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry about your links Tech, I've followed your logs.

Anybody else? I'll let this run most of the week. Great apps so far.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't do logs, but I can review a tub. I once ran PW for 6 months straight. It was a good time. Much better drinking this than plain old water during a workout. Plus its tasty and it definitely tastes better if you let it sit for a while after mixing.

Lonerider

Awards
Indeed, I've never had Wraath but I've had White Flood and LOVE IT!! If only i had joined anabolic minds sooner :-(

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I would be all over this but I'm logging a pre workout right now. That flavor sounds delicious! Good luck to everyone.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a log for reborn so if that disqualifies me for this than thats ok.

Age/Weight/Height:
26/185/5'9

Training experience:
5+ years of serious training doing various programs here and there.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/246104-pineapple-getting-reborned.html
Why should we pick you?
Haven't used pw in awhile and cotton candy is a great new flavor that I want to try!! I always felt PW truly helped intra vs other intra, not trying to brown nose but that's my experience.
Big fan of Cl products as I have a good amount in my rotation.
I'll log as best I can if chosen.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Age,Weight,Height- age: 28
weight: 215-220 height: 6'1
bodyfat: 15%
Training experience: been training sense I was 15-16 so around 12 years did power lifting Olympic lifting bb style bro split push pull legs tried it all I also am an ex athlete (football,wrestling,track) and current college wrestler so I don't only weight train but cardio body weight and wrestle
Why should you pick me? 1.i haven't let you Guys down
2.im honest
3.ima stud ;)
4.i love cotton candy!!!!!!!
6..i love cotton candy!!!!!!!
7..i love cotton candy!!!!!!!
Lol good luck to all ohh and
8.ill give you a good quality log

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the continued CL support, guys.
The more apps I get, the quicker I pick, the quicker I get them shipped out, the quicker it gets in your belly.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Age/Weight/Height: 27/227/6'
Training experience: 2 years
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/242064-cannibal-ferox-30-a.html#post4363685
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/237575-fitmax-50-servings.html#post4363751
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/242065-cannibal-swole-30-a.html#post4367232
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/242067-cannibal-inferno-90-a.html#post4363732
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211891-agmatine-250mg-180-a-3.html#post4382509
Why should we pick you?My workouts often have considerable volume and I've been looking for a way to keep the intensity up - this looks like it could do the trick and help keep me from losing steam. I'm here daily and a log would help keep me off the streets and out of trouble. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooooooo

Who else is gonna log this? :D

Is anyone curious about the product? Never used it? Not sure about Cotton Candy?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does trt disqualify me? I have done two logs in the past for you guys.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Soooooooo Who else is gonna log this? :D Is anyone curious about the product? Never used it? Not sure about Cotton Candy?
If no one else is in I'll take the left overs :p or if we only get 25 people how about everyone gets two!! 1 to log 1 to keep lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Template won't come over....here goes my ap

I'm 27 and will be 4 weeks out this Saturday from my show. As I this week I'll e training 7 days a week and intra EAA will be vital for recovery. I had been doing peptapro but the extras in purple wrAAth should make for better workouts. I'm hitting the him stretch and used PW a while back and it tasted like sh!t.....lol

I'll update with pictures and daily recovery. I plan on using at least 2 scoops intra, perhaps 3 (willing to buy more if it's legit like I did with my last log for BPS)

Supps won't really change from here on out, just tryna get to 3% and recovery is getting harder and harder on lower cals

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling this stuff is going to be so legit!!

Mike

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Template won't come over....here goes my ap I'm 27 and will be 4 weeks out this Saturday from my show. As I this week I'll e training 7 days a week and intra EAA will be vital for recovery. I had been doing peptapro but the extras in purple wrAAth should make for better workouts. I'm hitting the him stretch and used PW a while back and it tasted like sh!t.....lol I'll update with pictures and daily recovery. I plan on using at least 2 scoops intra, perhaps 3 (willing to buy more if it's legit like I did with my last log for BPS) Supps won't really change from here on out, just tryna get to 3% and recovery is getting harder and harder on lower cals
Good app here.

CoffeeNLiftin

Awards
Age/Weight/Height: 19/135/5'1

Training experience:About 1 1/2 years but only got serious with my lifting in the past 8-10 months. I was motivated because my cousin (he's really like an older brother to me) was really into lifting and bodybuilding and he went through a really rough time but he never EVER gave up and kept fighting. I train as hard as I do and work my ass off because of him! He inspires me everyday to keep pushing and to never give up and reach my goals!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
Sun: Chest/Tris
Mon:Shoulders and arms
Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
Weds: Back and Bi's
Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
Fri: Legs
Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.

Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs on here yet but here are my reviews
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=200227

Why should we pick you? I give 110% into everything I do! Weather it be logging, training, work or school! I'm dedicated and I wont let you down. Thank you for your consideration! Good luck everyone!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll announce tonight brother. Just worked out and doing family stuff now, so later tonight I'll go through and gather the names.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had some time on my hands. vanbeast73
@double s
@Distilled Water
@fast00 hvactech jewgold KrisL

^All of you PM me your name & address please!
SweetLou321 , do you still want to log?

@CoffeeNLiftin , sorry bud, ya didn't meet post count. Stick around and contribute and learn from the forum and get your post count up, and I assure you that there will be other Controlled Labs products to log in the future.

***********************I'll still take applications so keep putting them in! MORE!!