Athletix Sports: Offering 4 FREE High Volume!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
highvolunepicandingredients.jpg
To enter: Tell us why you want to use High Volume - a stim free, pump based pre-workout. If you're chosen, post a review of what you thought. Pretty Easy. Flavors: Watermelon, Pink Lemonade. Also, checkout or social media pages (see signature) where we'll be doing even more giveaways. Teaser - When our Facebook page reaches 1000 likes we will announce the new TITANIUM-AD :thumbsup:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won a trial tub a while back and fell in love with it. Great pump and I loved that it was non-stim. Paired well with X-Factor and the watermelon flavor tasted great!

Whoever wins a tub of this will be in for a pleasant surprise!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to be back, and we have some exciting things planned this year!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very glad to see Athletix back in action here.

I have tried and loved Watermelon High volume, would love to give the other flavour a go! I am a but of a Citrulline addict and this product has the highest dose around. Love the endurance and the pumps. Gets me through my workouts in stim-breaks or I can toss in some stims.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome back. I would be interested in trying this as I work a busy life between work and a 1 1/2 year old and no sleep. PWO helps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I won a trial tub a while back and fell in love with it. Great pump and I loved that it was non-stim. Paired well with X-Factor and the watermelon flavor tasted great!

Whoever wins a tub of this will be in for a pleasant surprise!
This
I got to try it in the past but would LOVE to try the watermelon flavor.
Not to mention I train fasted and upon waking so getting a pump with no nutrients in the body is very hard to come by. Would love to give it another run in a different flavor and provide an adequate review for you guys in the store!
Works well with any stim or thermo for any phase to enhance pump to an incredible degree
Toss it in with a product with nitrates and oh my!!

domore

Awards
I never enter any promotions, but I'm going to enter this one because it is a top quality product. I was an original tester of High Volume, and I really enjoyed the taste and effects (and that was before you added extra citrulline).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229225-athletix-sports-high.html

Unfortunately, I never got around to trying a full bottle (even though the testers were sent a bottle). I dislocated my shoulder on the day I tried the sample, so I didn't feel right accepting the bottle. I will say that this is the best non-stimulant, preworkout formula, especially considering the total amount of citrulline and agmatine you receive in one bottle. When you add some of that watermelon flavoring, this is a great preworkout!

GH247

GH247

Awards
I still have not had the pleasure to try out high volume. I just recently heard about it in the last couple months and it has me very interested. Even though I haven't tried it yet, I honestly think the profile is one of the best among all stim free pump products currently on the market. Simple, but sufficiently dosed and effective.

I'd love to give a tub a go and post up a thorough review. I'd be able to experiment with it a few different ways: stacked with alphamine, stacked with a few different pre's, and with some nitrates tossed in as well. :)

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've yet to try High Volume, have always wanted to, solid formula (and huge fan of gms & citrulline & agmatine) and raved about quite abit around here, but just haven't had the opp. I train first thing in the morning, fasted, so this obviously would be a solid addition for me...also glad to see some Athletix back up here...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been wanting to try this forever and just haven't gotten to it yet. Would be a perfect addition to my current diet setup as I have all my carbs pwo so getting a big pump can be tough especially on weekends when I train fasted. Gotta love a good watermelon flavor too ;)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this, I need to take a long stim break, and this would help in my fasted training state

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this. I have heard great reviews about this but have never tried it. I have tried multiple stim and stim free PWO and I am curious how this will compare. Looking to take a week or two off from my stim PWO and this would be a great chance fir HV to take its place. Review will be no issue.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I first tried High Volume a few months back and absolutely loved it. Easily my favorite non-stim preworkout. I train in more of a bodybuilding fashion and I know High Volume will pack a massive pump, add sick vascularity, and provide the extra endurance. Really the only preworkout I've ever seen with 5g of L-Citrulline which is just absolutely unheard of. Fantastic product and I'd be more than happy to leave a review for you guys.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I've unfortunately not had an opportunity to try this yet. Profile looks amazing, I've tried a few similar products (Hemavol, one by Muscle Pharm can't think of name) and would love to compare. Awesome opportunity would love to be able to run it :D

Both flavors sound awesome.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try the lemonade flavor. I always recommend High Volume for non stim pre. Been a supporter from day one.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rarely enter promos but I shall for this.

I have used both flavours. It is the best nitrate and caffeine free pump product I have ever used.

amarula

Awards
Just for US residents I guess. If not I would love to try it. Would like to compare with Hemavol

szZXsquid

Awards
I was lucky enough to try high volume only a sample from my friend while at the gym...took 30 mins prior to a biceps workout 10x10 and all and the pump I recieved was unlike a lot or pre -workouts I've tried but comparable to hemavol in pump but I would love to try this as I am a us resident and currently looking for a new preworkout as I only take creatine nd beta alanine atm would love some new veins and would give an honest review maybe even give a log my first on the site if interested pm me plz

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to give High Volume a go. I've never used an Athletix product. I just recently got into pump products and have some White Pump that I've been taking. I'd like to see how it compares to it. The ingredients look good and both flavors sound delicious! I can test it without and with the many PWOs I have and with weights and longer cardio sessions.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, quite alot of original testers in here....never used this stuff and want to give it a try mostly because I really like the no stim added

mjgioia54

Awards
I would love to try High Volume. I already am taking caffeine throughout the day and it is hard to find a stim free pre-workout. The ingredients look to be right to the point and exactly what is needed for me to help my workout. If I am picked I will post an honest and unbiased review. The pink lemonade flavor sounds nice and refreshing especially since we are already approaching 100 degrees in Arizona.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
View attachment 100425 To enter: Tell us why you want to use High Volume - a stim free, pump based pre-workout. If you're chosen, post a review of what you thought. Pretty Easy. Flavors: Watermelon, Pink Lemonade. Also, checkout or social media pages (see signature) where we'll be doing even more giveaways. Teaser - When our Facebook page reaches 1000 likes we will announce the new TITANIUM-AD :thumbsup:
i want to use high volume cos i'd like to try a stim free, pump based pre, as all the pre supps i've used are stim based. i love trying new/different supps, and i have yet to try Athletix Sports. i'd like the pink lemonade. thanx!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try, i need a stim free pre to go with my fat burners. Will give a detailed review.

Sarge911

Awards
Never tried a stim free pre workout but would be happy to try yours :You_Rock_Emoticon:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried. Love to try.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to give High Volume a go. I've never used an Athletix product. I just recently got into pump products and have some White Pump that I've been taking. I'd like to see how it compares to it. The ingredients look good and both flavors sound delicious! I can test it without and with the many PWOs I have and with weights and longer cardio sessions.
We might be biased, but both flavors taste great. Entries will be chosen this week so keep them coming!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I would definitely like to try high volume! I've used almost all of the ingredients in high volume separately but never all together in one single product. I'm just using a stim pre workout right now and that's it so no pump products. It would be great to see the difference this product would make in my workouts with the added pump! I've used Athletix products in the past, I actually just got done running Titanium for 8 weeks and that was my second time doing that. The first time I logged it for you guys. Athletix's also makes one of the best underrated pre workouts of all time Acute FX! I absolutely love this product, the focus and the energy are second to none! Athletix makes great quality products and would like to try another in your lineup. I will give a detailed and honest review of High Volume plus I have a log going right now so everyone will get to see how it is performing for me daily. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely like to try high volume! I've used almost all of the ingredients in high volume separately but never all together in one single product. I'm just using a stim pre workout right now and that's it so no pump products. It would be great to see the difference this product would make in my workouts with the added pump! I've used Athletix products in the past, I actually just got done running Titanium for 8 weeks and that was my second time doing that. The first time I logged it for you guys. Athletix's also makes one of the best underrated pre workouts of all time Acute FX! I absolutely love this product, the focus and the energy are second to none! Athletix makes great quality products and would like to try another in your lineup. I will give a detailed and honest review of High Volume plus I have a log going right now so everyone will get to see how it is performing for me daily. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Glad you've enjoyed our products!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We might be biased, but both flavors taste great. Entries will be chosen this week so keep them coming!
I prefer to pink lemonade flavour to the watermelon. Admittedly I am not a fan of any watermelon flavour I have tried though.

I actually posted a photo of HV to my Facebook page. I think quality products need recognition and the combination dose of l-citrulline, agmatine and GMS is second to none.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I've been through at least four tubs of high volume. All watermelon though...really need to grab the lemonade.

My favorite stim free pre right now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I win I might need to switch to bens suggested pink lemonade... His flavor choices always seem to agree with mine hA

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I win I might need to switch to bens suggested pink lemonade... His flavor choices always seem to agree with mine hA
#FP4ever
#CL4ever
#CnC4ever?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, wait, if I recall one should never listen to Ben regarding flavours...? True or rumour?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Think I've been through at least four tubs of high volume. All watermelon though...really need to grab the lemonade.

My favorite stim free pre right now.
Glad to hear!

In my opinion the pink lemonade is a "refreshing" pink lemonade, so down here in FL it's nice to drink before you're in the heat

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
That's sure does sound tasty. I would like to sip that on the rocks. :)

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Pink lemonade AND I get to try a pump product that's well-dosed and contains GMS, which I've yet to try: hell yeah. No stims... would stack well with other pre's... or I can just fill my waterbottle for the beach and enjoy a swole-up nap in the sun.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pink lemonade AND I get to try a pump product that's well-dosed and contains GMS, which I've yet to try: hell yeah. No stims... would stack well with other pre's... or I can just fill my waterbottle for the beach and enjoy a swole-up nap in the sun.
Now we're talking

Swolljaboi

Awards
I have never tried High Volume but would definitely love to. I'm currently doing high volume hypertrophy training and taking a stim break. Hemavol is my preworkout of choice at the moment, but I would definitely make the switch if I like your product better.

TQKenpachi

TQKenpachi

Awards
I honestly love pump products, I usually mix it with a couple of things and I've always noticed my vascularity go off the charts, when it's actually effective. I'd love to try a new one.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly love pump products, I usually mix it with a couple of things and I've always noticed my vascularity go off the charts, when it's actually effective. I'd love to try a new one.
High Volume can definitely help with that

GH247

GH247

Awards
I'm thinking the pink lemonade HV would taste pretty damn good mixed with Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine :)