[Loggers NEEDED] BPS' Combustion (2014 Edition)/DCP 2.0

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPS-Recomp-stack.png

It's time we have the public put this to the test. Users, who have used both, think they would stack well together. BPS knows they stack well together but you can't just take our word for it. Of course, we are going to tell you that! We need real world people, such as yourself, to be the judge and put it to the test. We can't wait for you to see the results that this stack can have on you! Trust me...it's better than you'd expect.

We need two loggers ready to take this stack on and show us what you can achieve. I'd like one logger who eats clean and has their diet dialed in. I'd like the other logger to be an every day normal diet kind of person. We want to see how both react to our stack. We have tried both and both have produced INCREDIBLE results.

What is our criteria?

1.) Age?
2.) Gender?
3.) What is your experience with BPS products?
4.)Have you used either DCP 1.0, 2.0, Combustion 2012 Edition or 2014 Edition?
5.) How active of a poster are you?
6.) Are you willing to take these product only, with an exception to staples (ex. - creatine, bcaa, multi, etc)?
7.) What is your current nutrition and training routine?
8.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Please provide a link to your last log, if available.

For more information on Combustion, click here.
For more information on DCP 2.0, click here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great looking stack!!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice lookin Stack ;) I'd love to get in on this but I am currently logging 2 products at the moment. I will likely be done with both logs within the next 2 weeks if that time frame works that would be great! Been wanting to try out some of the BPS stuff for a while now.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes, great log opportunity!

This combo should melt the fat right off.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow now that's a combo stack I have taken fat burners ...before meltdown formula was changed it was the best for me I def could use this stack am not currently living any products here are my links .... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

So I'm currently 202 and want to get to 187- I train on a regular but am focused on higher reps less weight 2 hours of training with weights and cardio usually train in the early morning . I generally eat clean love cheat meals (who doesn't) wife makes great food try to limit portion size but when you wife is brasilian you gotta eat... Am willing to follow up on log and post pictures for progress. 25 years of age live in the U.S if I were chosen I wouldn't let you down and am a very honest person.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great first app!! Let's get some more in here! This is one helluva combo!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, me and some guy on here were just talking about how sick this stack would be and then i see this promo!!! i gotta find who it was so i can let him know he has a chance to win.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoot, i may even log this sometime soon and do it on a clean bulking diet and see how the results are!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know what? i have some extra supps in my stash I wont be using any time soon. If BulkPerf doesnt mind, this is what i have in mind... I will give the same 2 products to an additional logger who wants to do a clean bulk. post (on here) all of the requirements stated in the OG post but also include your training style and your diet. I want AM to know how versatile this stack can be. i will pick the winner for this specific one :)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
you know what? i have some extra supps in my stash I wont be using any time soon. If BulkPerf doesnt mind, this is what i have in mind... I will give the same 2 products to an additional logger who wants to do a clean bulk. post (on here) all of the requirements stated in the OG post but also include your training style and your diet. I want AM to know how versatile this stack can be. i will pick the winner for this specific one :)
That sounds awesome bro

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Such a generous giver!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another solid app! Good morning, AM! Step up & see if you have what it takes to log these!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
reposted below to fix formatting

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've had my eye on each of these two supps for awhile now so this would be the perfect addition to the last few weeks of my cutting. I've been strict dieting since the beginning of the year and have reached a bit of a plateau so I'm very interested in using these to help me break through and finish off this beach body

1.) Age? 26

2.) Gender? Male

3.) What is your experience with BPS products? I have used Vanillean in the past with great results. Got the gf hooked too as she can't have stims so this is perfect.

4.)Have you used either DCP 1.0, 2.0, Combustion 2012 Edition or 2014 Edition? No to all

5.) How active of a poster are you? 4-5x daily. I can update my log anytime

6.) Are you willing to take these product only, with an exception to staples (ex. - creatine, bcaa, multi, etc)? Yep, only other thing I might have in here is a pre-workout.

7.) What is your current nutrition and training routine?
Diet:
Weekdays
5:10a - MWF: 11min HIIT (1:1 sprint:walk, 5 rounds + 1min warmup) / TR: 20min LISS / SaSu: LISS as needed or hockey games
6a - Black coffee, Fish oil
8a - black coffee
9a - 8oz chicken, 2c mixed veggie stew (cabbage, cauliflower, celery) - ~200kcal
12p - 8oz chicken, 2c mixed veggie stew (cabbage, cauliflower, celery) - ~200kcal
2:15p - Pre workout (currently Stimul8 + White Pump) 2:45-3:45p Workout
6p - 8oz Chicken, 2c brown rice, 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1c oats, 1sc Select Protein, 2c spinach and mixed veggies, 1 banana - ~1100kcal
9p - 1c cottage cheese, 1sc Elite XT protein, 2c salad ~400kcal 10p (bed)

Weekends
10:45a pre-workout
11a-12:45p Workout
1:30p Shake and 2 rice cakes ~200kcal
5p 16oz Chicken, 2c brown rice, 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1c oats, 1sc Select Protein, 2c spinach and mixed veggies, 1 banana - ~1300kcal
9p 1c cottage cheese, 1sc Elite XT protein, 2c salad ~400kcal

Total daily calories (not counting veggies) 1914kcal according to MFP

Training:
Mon- Low volume push, chest focused Tues - OFF (cardio only)
Weds - Low volume legs - hamstring focused
Thurs - Low volume pull
Fri - High volume push - shoulder/tricep focused
Sat - High volume legs - quad focused
Sun - High volume pull - back width focused

8.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

10.) Please provide a link to your last log, if available.Current ongoing log is in my signature. Here are some others I've run as well:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247160-tropical-storming-stimul8.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245137-accelerant-peak-beta.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233917-sns-glycophase-phase.html

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
1.) Age? 27
2.) Gender? Male
3.) What is your experience with BPS products? I have used Vanillean before, and that's it.
4.)Have you used either DCP 1.0, 2.0, Combustion 2012 Edition or 2014 Edition? I have not. But I've been wanting to try dcp for a long time now!!
5.) How active of a poster are you? Decently active.
6.) Are you willing to take these product only, with an exception to staples (ex. - creatine, bcaa, multi, etc)? Yes I am!
7.) What is your current nutrition and training routine? Chest/triceps. Back/biceps. Shoulders. Legs. I'm on a cutting diet, eating around 2,100 calories. I'm 5'8" 165 lbs Macros are 165p/82f/162c. I would qualify for the "normal" diet setup. I don't eat 100% clean, I like to mix the carbs up a bit.
8.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I certainly do!
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes I can.
10.) Please provide a link to your last log, if available. I can post this at a later time as I am at work right now. Thank you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some awesome apps in here, let's see some more!

I'm about to run this combo myself for my cut and am revved up to see it in action.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect opportunity. Too bad I will be on vaca, and prob need some time off of supps until July.

I would be a great crappy diet candidate lmao

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More great apps!! Lunch time bump!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used Vanillean in the past with great results. Got the gf hooked too as she can't have stims so this is perfect.]
Good to see the positive feedback on this. I too have had good results w it. It's fairly underrated imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get those apps in AM:sgrin:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to see the positive feedback on this. I too have had good results w it. It's fairly underrated imo.
I totally agree on the underrated. I looked around forever for a non stim for the gf and this had such a good profile I bought it. Its on sale all the time too for dirt cheap. I just stocked up from tiger the other day cuz it was $5.99 a bottle or something insane

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree on the underrated. I looked around forever for a non stim for the gf and this had such a good profile I bought it. Its on sale all the time too for dirt cheap. I just stocked up from tiger the other day cuz it was $5.99 a bottle or something insane
wow...that is insane!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek:

Wow, that is a heckuva deal!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ya it was the deal of the day. couldn't believe it. or pass it up even though I didnt need any haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any clean bulk diet candidates?! FREE products man!!

Or if a lady wants to get on this, I'll do that as well :)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Sweet potatoes for the clean bulking

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Any clean bulk diet candidates?! FREE products man!! Or if a lady wants to get on this, I'll do that as well :)
Any interest in helping me set up said clean bulk? If so I'm in!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any clean bulk diet candidates?! FREE products man!! Or if a lady wants to get on this, I'll do that as well :)
Not necessarily clean bulking but I'm planning on reverse dieting if that counts ;)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Great opportunity here, lets see some more apps!!

GL to all who have applied and anyone else who does :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's other forums out there??

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, I went to work and this thread blew up!

Love seeing the interest in these great products!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
def. post a new thread in the diet/nutrition section and we all can help you out. ill keep you in mind when the contest closes for sure :)
Will do if I get picked good sir :)

CoffeeNLiftin

Awards
1.) Age? 19

2.) Gender? Female

3.) What is your experience with BPS products? I've used BPS Vanillean

4.)Have you used either DCP 1.0, 2.0, Combustion 2012 Edition or 2014 Edition? Nope

5.) How active of a poster are you? I'm new here but would love this chance to log!

6.) Are you willing to take these product only, with an exception to staples (ex. - creatine, bcaa, multi, etc)? Yes No problem!

7.) What is your current nutrition and training routine? Training experience: About 1 1/2 years but only got serious with my lifting in the past 8-10 months. I was motivated because my cousin (he's really like an older brother to me) was really into lifting and bodybuilding and he went through a really rough time but he never EVER gave up and kept fighting. I train as hard as I do and work my ass off because of him! He inspires me everyday to keep pushing and to never give up and reach my goals!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
Sun: Chest/Tris
Mon:Shoulders and arms
Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
Weds: Back and Bi's
Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
Fri: Legs
Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.

Current Diet and macros: eating as clean as possible. Not counting my macros directly but I'm at around 1300 cals getting around 150 grams protein.

8.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

10.) Please provide a link to your last log, if available. Haven't done any logs on here yet but I thought id throw in an app anyways