**Performax HyperMax Ready to Launch: Supp Facts Released*

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax Rendering (150dpi).png

HyperMax- Hyper Focus and Intensity

Within moments of consuming HyperMax an intense wave of powerful energy hits you placing you in a state of hyper focus with animalistic drive and enough raw intensity to bend bars! HyperMax was designed using proven quality ingredients to target 5 critical aspects - taking your workouts to Hyper levels of Strength, Endurance, Vascularity, Focus and Energy. Although designed to provide extreme levels of energy and hyper focus, HyperMax also delivers full doses of real performance enhancing compounds...The ones that count! With HyperMax, you receive clinical doses of Creatine and Beta-Alanine, along with a huge 1000mg dose of skin-tearing Agmatine Sulfate!

Strength and Size

(Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Monohydrate)
- Utilizing proven dose to reach and maintain full creatine saturation; 3000mg
- Increases ATP re-synthesis for increased strength and power output
- Increase muscle mass and volume

Endurance and Performance
(Beta-Alanine)
- Improve performance through increase muscle carnosine levels
- Increased endurance through reduction of lactic acid
- Utilizing proper dosing of 1600mg to 3200mg

Pumps and Vascularity
(Agmatine Sulfate)
- Increased Nitric Oxide product through multiply pathways
- Increased nutrient transportation
- Supplying a huge dose at 1000mg

Focus and Mood
(Choline Bitritrate)
- Improve focus and cognitive function
- Support healthy mood and memory

Energy and Drive
(Caffeine, 4-AMP Citrate, Phenylethylamine, Hordenine, Higenamine, Rauwsocline)
- Insane long lasting clean energy
- Improved athletic performance
- Strong jitter & crash FREE energy

hyperfacts.jpg

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's weird to put 1g Agmatine on the front of the label, yet a serving contains 500mg's. Same with creatine and BA. Shouldn't a serving just be 2 scoops? Which means the bottle is 20 servings, not 40.

GH247

GH247

Awards
It's weird to put 1g Agmatine on the front of the label, yet a serving contains 500mg's. Same with creatine and BA. Shouldn't a serving just be 2 scoops? Which means the bottle is 20 servings, not 40.
I've seen quite a few products do this so I think it's pretty common. The amounts on the front represent how much of each ingriedient you are getting at the maximum dosage.

GH247

GH247

Awards
By the way, I do really like the profile. Looks like a solid product that I will put towards the top of my list of preworkouts Id like to give a try.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On the front of the label next to the ingredient amount is an * stating amounts are per 2 servings. Being a pre workout there really is not 1 serving size that fits all and it will generally fall in the range of 1-2 servings.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By the way, I do really like the profile. Looks like a solid product that I will put towards the top of my list of preworkouts Id like to give a try.
Its a great product for sure!!

Our aim was to create a very high enery/stim product that can easily compete with the top high stim products while still providing the user with full clinical doses of proven ingredients, which most High-Stim products simply dont do!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the front of the label next to the ingredient amount is an * stating amounts are per 2 servings. Being a pre workout there really is not 1 serving size that fits all and it will generally fall in the range of 1-2 servings.
O I see it now. In the light area just in a shade darker. Seems clear. Nobody should miss that. #notsrs

GH247

GH247

Awards
Its a great product for sure!!

Our aim was to create a very high enery/stim product that can easily compete with the top high stim products while still providing the user with full clinical doses of proven ingredients, which most High-Stim products simply dont do!
Yeah the agmatine dose is definitely sufficient for solid pumps and I'm a big fan of the inclusion of the choline bitartrate.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of products have labels like that. I'm sure a lot of people will be using 2 scoops. I will be very happy at one scoop which will last me over a month.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops will be strong!

This will be going on sale on Tuesday, exclusively at Nutraplanet! As well we will be offering an awesome intro special!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The profile looks great. A lot of products are doing that type of labeling it seems. Either way, one or two scoops will last most people more than a month. Tuesday is coming quick everyone.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Meh...I was expecting better. I think fitmax actually has a better profile than this stuff.
Hypermax is a HIGH energy product, it will compete well with some of these HIGH stim pre workouts like Speedx3, White Heat, Stimul8 but has FULLY DISCLOSED DOSES of proven ingredients as well!!

You really cant compare this to fitmax until you try it, honestly think this formula is pretty darn complete even at 1.5 scoops.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh...I was expecting better. I think fitmax actually has a better profile than this stuff.
I love Fitmax, it gives me a perfect amount of energy, pump, and a nice therm effect.

With that said, I think HyperMax looks legit. I'm not a huge fan of High stims, but a lot of people are. The tub is gonna last me a loon time, and that makes me happy!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is STRONG!!

4-AMP + Hordenine + b-PEA + Higenamine + Alpha-Yohimbine :0

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I like Fitmax as well. But after trying Hypermax out, you guys will not be disappointed! Very strong, and still get all the goodies you'd expect from us. Only the junkies will need two scoops, 1.5 was my sweet spot.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hypermax is a HIGH energy product, it will compete well with some of these HIGH stim pre workouts like Speedx3, White Heat, Stimul8 but actually has FULL DOSES of proven ingredients as well!!

You really cant compare this to fitmax until you try it, honestly think this formula is pretty darn complete even at 1.5 scoops.
Hmmmm.........

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I like Fitmax as well. But after trying Hypermax out, you guys will not be disappointed! Very strong, and still get all the goodies you'd expect from us. Only the junkies will need two scoops, 1.5 was my sweet spot.
We'll see about that! I have a naturally high tolerance.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow! Be on the lookout for sample opportunities and some potential log opps!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
So excited for the launch tommorow! This stuff is no joke #GetHyped

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a great price right there!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I'm assuming no one has tried this yet since it was just released? I am new to Performax products and have Fitmax & Alpha Max in my cabinet for my next stack...JUst curious as how this might compare to Alphamine?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming no one has tried this yet since it was just released? I am new to Performax products and have Fitmax & Alpha Max in my cabinet for my next stack...JUst curious as how this might compare to Alphamine?
Two different products, alpha mine is a fat burning stim product and hypermax is a high stim pwo with other goodies you want to power through a workout. Both great products, just different

A

akanorthstar

Awards
The flavor of this is absolutely amazing! Love the profile

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks, did you get a sample or buy a tub?

A

akanorthstar

Awards
I had the two samples back to back... They blew me away I had the two best workouts I've had in a while... Just waiting to buy it when I have the funds for it!