LG SCIENCES | BOARD REPS FOR AM

LGSciences

Awards
Here's what I'm looking for:

* First and foremost, someone committed to training hard and eating right
* A Stand up guy to give honest feedback on our products.
* Someone with a good reputation on AM that can recruit loggers & run contests
* A guy that isn't a rep for another company at this time

If you fit this billet, please leave me reply on the thread as to why we should choose you. I will pick two people by mid-may.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had experience with LG's products, but unfortunately all I know is what I've read. Good luck to all that apply!!

LGSciences

Awards
I wish I had experience with LG's products, but unfortunately all I know is what I've read. Good luck to all that apply!!
If you ever have questions, I'm on here to help bro. I can get you setup with LG product one way or another.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good opportunity for someone to step up.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you ever have questions, I'm on here to help bro. I can get you setup with LG product one way or another.
Thanks bro, I'm definitely intrigued by the liquid delivery system.

LGSciences

Awards
You def get more active ingredients out of the liquid form with the dual delivery.

LGSciences

Awards
Makes sense for sure. How's the taste?
like candy bro! :salook: They are all taste different, but you can expect like a lemon or mint taste in most.

* The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bio-availability and more immediate action in the body.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In so that I can vouch for good guys.

LG was one of the first US brands I ever used.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope to see some noteworthy names added on into this gauntlet

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I fit the bill to a T, except I probably don't know enough about PH's/DS to be considered.... :(

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I fit the bill to a T, except I probably don't know enough about PH's/DS to be considered.... :(
Good to get someone with fresh mind. He can be trained and is not jaded with other products. My vote

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity! I'm actually planning on using the ph with dermacrine sometime in the near future :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always room to grow! No shame in that. Just start researching and soon enough it will all start to click. It helps if you have a background in something medical though but that's just a bonus

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last10 is a great choice. He's enthusiastic and ready to learn

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to all those who apply!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lg provided my first sponsored log and rep opportunity and also my first ph experience, loved M1d black....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking to try a ph when logs come out

LGSciences

Awards
Lg provided my first sponsored log and rep opportunity and also my first ph experience, loved M1d black....

Interested in running another log? Have you tried the NEW M1D Andro the new comparable version of M1D Black?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at that in the future

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
PM sent

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if there is still some spots available I feel I am highly qualified. As many of you know I am a competitive bodybuilder and looking to get back into the online bus as I now own my own gym with a friend of mine. :) I have a pretty big following on AM still and well I am an old fugger but I'm a fuggin animal and I rock :)

My motto is "If your still alive you haven't seen your best yet" Eric Thomas

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if there is still some spots available I feel I am highly qualified. As many of you know I am a competitive bodybuilder and looking to get back into the online bus as I now own my own gym with a friend of mine. :) I have a pretty big following on AM still and well I am an old fugger but I'm a fuggin animal and I rock :) My motto is "If your still alive you haven't seen your best yet" Eric Thomas
Here is your guy. Class A for sure!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is your guy. Class A for sure!
Thanks Gohard I am in a good position to really help a company out right now. I run a hard core gym and I am liking the way LG has revamped there line ...like they knew I was coming with some of my favs in there. :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if there is still some spots available I feel I am highly qualified. As many of you know I am a competitive bodybuilder and looking to get back into the online bus as I now own my own gym with a friend of mine. :) I have a pretty big following on AM still and well I am an old fugger but I'm a fuggin animal and I rock :)

My motto is "If your still alive you haven't seen your best yet" Eric Thomas
I have worked with Dream on a few occasions and he works hard and is a valuable asset. Hard to find a more positive person.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity to guys. I have used many LG products. Going to have some very lucky folks here.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Thanks Chris
I'll take out my app, Because I don't much about PH's.... i also see u have a Nov 02 join date, I never have seen some1 with a join date lower than my Aug 03 on another site like this, so I am sure your know what your talking with 11 1/2 years under your belt! Maybe you can help me, I just started a log in LG's section, looking for some knowledgeable people to help me out!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take out my app, Because I don't much about PH's.... i also see u have a Nov 02 join date, I never have seen some1 with a join date lower than my Aug 03 on another site like this, so I am sure your know what your talking with 11 1/2 years under your belt! Maybe you can help me, I just started a log in LG's section, looking for some knowledgeable people to help me out!
Yah I'm an old fugger been around since the start of this board close t. o that anyway. Yah I'll take a look at your log and see whet I can do to help

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Thx, I appreciate it! It's called getting Big as S*** with LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Im About To Run The Cutting Kit .. Will Be My 1st Experience With Liquid PHs So Im Lookin FORWARD To It :)
Enjoy it! I am running the bulk kit, was out for a week with an injury, but finally back, saw some people I hadn't seen since I started pre-cycle (even though I felt small from not working out in a week, ya know how that goes lol) anyways they were saying I looked like I could be a bodyguard/bouncer now lol....

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
Enjoy it! I am running the bulk kit, was out for a week with an injury, but finally back, saw some people I hadn't seen since I started pre-cycle (even though I felt small from not working out in a week, ya know how that goes lol) anyways they were saying I looked like I could be a bodyguard/bouncer now lol....
well i weigh 275 so more bulk is not in my future lol .. hard & lean is what im lookin for now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i weigh 275 so more bulk is not in my future lol .. hard & lean is what im lookin for now
That's the way to go, hard and lean looks bigger in the long run. I look bigger at 200 than I do at 215.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to throw my name in the hat if it's not too late.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's what I'm looking for:

* First and foremost, someone committed to training hard and eating right
* A Stand up guy to give honest feedback on our products.
* Someone with a good reputation on AM that can recruit loggers & run contests
* A guy that isn't a rep for another company at this time

If you fit this billet, please leave me reply on the thread as to why we should choose you. I will pick two people by mid-may.
I'm game for repping for LG.

I have repped for Avant Labs, Live Long Nutrition, Purus Labs and more recently AndroFactory.

I am familiar with PH and AAS chemistry as well as practical usage.