Catch Your Breath for NOxygen!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Purus Labs recently released a product to help you amplify your pump & step your work out game up!
We bring to you NOxygen, a powerful new pump product.

Key Highlights:
Stimulant-free, unflavored pre-workout featuring Nitratene & introducing HydroMax, water soluable glycerine!

Instant cell volumization through intramuscular water transport!

Increased N.O. production causing a prolonged spike in blood & oxygen delivery!

Use as a standalone preworkout or as an accelerative addition to any preworkout or creatine supplement!

Featuring:
New naturally occurring Oxygen NO3-TMG, preserving amino acid bound nitrate!

Naturally occurring vasodilatory Nitratene Nitrate form! Intracellular volumizing, high mohydromax lecular weight glycerine!

----> The Ultimate Pre-Workout Accelerant....Your cells will thank you!

Bottom Line, THIS SHOULD INDUCE A SICK PUMP.

Now on to the fun stuff. I need a few loggers, not saying how many but I need a good handful. You have to be 18+, be healthy, live in the USA & have a physical mailing address. Do a log with at least 4 updates a week. Meet those requirements? Good. Now tell me here in a post why you want to try this product out along with some background info on yourself & include a picture of something that get you "pumped" up. The pictures should make this thread a fun & interesting. Remember have fun & stay creative. Should have winners announced at the end of this week.

:djparty:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In on this. I would love to log Noxygen.
As a background info I am a current college student with a big interest in lifting and strength training. I currently work in my college's exercise science lab and workout 4times a week. My goal this summer is to get my squat above 315 , push press 300, and deadlift 405 thus joining the 1000lb club (currently 70lbs away). My current routine involves volume training and I would love to see how well nitrates can help increase my vascularity / pump. I would be stacking this along with condense and dpol using 1.5scoops of condense / noxygen, and one scoop of dpol before each workout.

Something that pumps me up is doing full atg squats, along with any deadlift. I have just started squating properly not to long ago and had a setback from receiving a tiny fracture in a race I ran, but the pump that my legs get is insane.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In on this. I would love to log Noxygen. As a background info I am a current college student with a big interest in lifting and strength training. I currently work in my college's exercise science lab and workout 4times a week. My goal this summer is to get my squat above 315 , push press 300, and deadlift 405 thus joining the 1000lb club (currently 70lbs away). My current routine involves volume training and I would love to see how well nitrates can help increase my vascularity / pump. I would be stacking this along with condense and dpol using 1.5scoops of condense / noxygen, and one scoop of dpol before each workout. Something that pumps me up is doing full atg squats, along with any deadlift. I have just started squating properly not to long ago and had a setback from receiving a tiny fracture in a race I ran, but the pump that my legs get is insane.
Sick app!

:thumbsup:

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna throw my hat in this race. So a little bit about me: I'm 25 and in the military. I have ran a 5/3/1 program but I will be starting the cube here very soon. I will being doing hiit cardio on lifting days and liss cardio two other days with one off day. Diet wise I run low carb. I keep my carbs under between 30-40 grams for 7 days and then throw a cheat day or sometimes only a cheat meal that night.
The thing that pumps me up are just narly badas* deadlifts. But I was lucky enough to find a picture of two things that "Pump" me up

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Picture for my post

ForumRunner_20140428_125045.png

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Looks like a solid addition to add to your favorite preworkout or Agmatine based products.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quads of Steel ran some good logs for MAN when I repped for them. He will do NOxygen justice if you pick him.

I plan on going through my NOxygen tub once my Max Pump runs out. Don't wanna get nitrate overload!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quads of Steel ran some good logs for MAN when I repped for them. He will do NOxygen justice if you pick him. I plan on going through my NOxygen tub once my Max Pump runs out. Don't wanna get nitrate overload!
Try a d-pol, condense, oxygen stack.

:lol:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Quads of Steel ran some good logs for MAN when I repped for them. He will do NOxygen justice if you pick him.

I plan on going through my NOxygen tub once my Max Pump runs out. Don't wanna get nitrate overload!
thank you for the support!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sick pumps!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am currently lifting 4-5x a week, doing cardio 15-25mins 2-3x week. I am currently on a clean bulk/recomp (eating 200 cals above maintenance, 1.5g protein/lb moderate carbs) Always looking for a good pump! Something/s that gets me pumped are always sexy chicks at the gym, I love to look PUMPED for them!

I update my logs minimum 4x a week...

Thanks for your consideration!

***I like glutes if you can't tell already :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So far so good, but we need more people....

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
If the log could wait a month I could and would love to do it. I'm bout to start one and I wouldn't want to run them together

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm gonna have some NOxygen

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One if the best pumps I've ever had from a compound. It's the solid kind that is obvious to all around you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my app in here. As a long time stim enthusiast I've only recently gotten into the pump game. I seem to not respond to lower dosages of many of the common ingredients so I find it hard to get something that's worth the price (3scoops of a 30srv is just a waste). I would love to see if the new additions in this product can get me to a new level and prove my history wrong.

I train 6x/wk and can log any amount of days needed. I've been logging my cut since the beginning of the year and am about 5 days from completing my sponsored log for stimul8 and unsponsored mini log of white pump. The timing of this would be perfect for me to jump right in here for the home stretch of my cut.

image-3301881913.jpg

Sloths man.

Anabolic2323

Awards
First I would like to say thank you for this opportunity. I am very familiar with writing logs.
I am 24 175 5'8
I would love to log this for the simple fact I have almost gotten all my strength back. I had a humerus fracture when I was 22. Complete snap.
I am 85% back and would love to throw this into my PWO.
I would be able to log as many times as you would like.

Current Supps
AdreN.O.LYN Cuts Pre Workout
Hemp Protein
Multi Vitamin
Complete E-400 (Vitamin E)
Osteo-Build

Wont allow me to post picture as I am brand new to this site. I am on PHF.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Been looking for a good pump product for a while now so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Currently 205 around 11% bf. bench 325 squat 405 dead 500.

I'm currently on a cut taking in 200 below maintenance to get it down before I go on leave in 2 months. (Currently active duty Marine Corps) I will be able to update the log daily. Just like my personal log and as many pictures as needed.

I'm currently on a PHAT style program with HIIT 4 times a week. Would love the chance to log what looks to be a beast pump product!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 more days....

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised there aren't more apps...

Name one Purus product that isn't a winner. You CAN'T. Trust me, I've pretty much used them all.

Bomber04

Awards
I would love to log this. I have been I lifting for 10+ yrs. 29yrs old and have run about every pre-workout supp that has made any noise in the past.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Surprised there aren't more apps... Name one Purus product that isn't a winner. You CAN'T. Trust me, I've pretty much used them all.
Right. Appreciate the support too buddy.
What's your favorite product?
I'm not seeing too many pictures being posted either.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ooooh get em! Awesome opportunity :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. Appreciate the support too buddy.
What's your favorite product?
I'm not seeing too many pictures being posted either.
I love how simple ConDense is, but I hate going two scoops. Too much caffeine for a coffee drinker like me, so the NOxygen is what I've been waiting for. SlinShot is an under-appreciated GDA that has always worked well for me.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In 4 Smeatium shirts, swole pumps and signed Katelyn glossies :)
what if you are in between a large and a medium not small / medium D:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
in on this, been interested in this since i heard about it a couple months ago

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4 Smeatium shirts, swole pumps and signed Katelyn glossies :)
:dunno:

Ooooh get em! Awesome opportunity :)
:wave2:

I love how simple ConDense is, but I hate going two scoops. Too much caffeine for a coffee drinker like me, so the NOxygen is what I've been waiting for. SlinShot is an under-appreciated GDA that has always worked well for me.
Good stuff.

in on this, been interested in this since i heard about it a couple months ago
Make us know it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what if you are in between a large and a medium not small / medium D:
you still get a smedium and you squeeze into it, never to be removed again.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you still get a smedium and you squeeze into it, never to be removed again.
my saga has been chosen. One of my brothers owns a smeatium shirt. It's actually the large purus lab black on black shirt. He has 5-10lbs less than I and fills it out, I'm afraid I'd suffocate. Maybe I'll use it as a bench suit lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I was just looking for a non stim product. Something.... Condense just ran a little over a month ago was good. I read this may be great for those taking hard PH cycles ... Less stressful for the liver.

On another note my wife's cousin just ha gastric bypass surgery and he was told by his doctor to use nitric product.... I'm going to recommend this after I see a few more review/logs.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm going to try and wrap it up Friday... Give some people the rest of today and tomorrow...
payday and selection day at once, this shall be a good friday ,also moving out from my apt where I don't like my roommates into a solo studio.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to throw a wild card out there for fun... The normal promo will continue for sure, but here's a mini promo: I want someone to guess the test booster I've been using the past couple weeks & I'll consider you an automatic winner for the NOxygen. I'll shoot DanB a pm so it'll stay fair.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to throw a wild card out there for fun... The normal promo will continue for sure, but here's a mini promo: I want someone to guess the test booster I've been using the past couple weeks & I'll consider you an automatic winner for the NOxygen. I'll shoot a Dan B a fellow rep a PM now so they know to & it's fair.
Test Powder

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not an app, just a guess.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm going to throw a wild card out there for fun... The normal promo will continue for sure, but here's a mini promo: I want someone to guess the test booster I've been using the past couple weeks & I'll consider you an automatic winner for the NOxygen. I'll shoot DanB a pm so it'll stay fair.
alphamax

alias_928

Awards
App

553144_10151644204851846_846692290_n.jpg
My app:

I am 21 years old, currently at 135 and 5'8". I would appreciate this opportunity entirely and would log as much needed. I train every day of the week and can log at any time. At the moment, I am doing some carb cycling and lifting with some cardio done between sets. I do always look for products that will produce the pumps needed for all my veins to show and simply looking for new and amazing brands to add to my arsenal.

Current supplements taken, include:
Optimum Nutrition's Pro BCAA
iForce Nutrition's Hemavol
Top Secret Nutrition's Pump Igniter
USP Labs's Oxy Elite Protein
ABB Performance's Speed Stack Pumped N.O.
Bpi Sport's 1.M.R. Vortex
And Muscle Pharm's Arnold Iron Pump

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep the guesses coming either Dan or I will let the winner know...

Another thing, read the entry directions. I'm not looking for "apps".