Gamma Labs Launches New Pre-Workout - Need Loggers

TheHouse

TheHouse

Awards
Hi everyone, i'm new on this forum so forgive me if I contradict any good vibes going on here! All of the statements below are IMO!

I am an employee of Gamma Labs, and I am looking for unbiased, honest feedback on our brand new pre-workout PTF v2. Ultimately, I am looking for 5 people on this forum who would like to receive a full tub of our new PTF v2, in exchange for your honest and unbiased review. If you hate the product, let it be known! You are not obligated to praise the product if you do not truly believe in it, honesty is key!

We are extremely excited about this product and truly believe PTFv2 will be the next big pre-workout to hit the supplement industry. With certain supplements causing controversy with banned ingredients and other pre-workouts slowly dying out, the market is in need for a new and cutting edge pre-workout (IMO).

Here is some info on the new PTF v2:

PTFv2 is comprised of all name brand ingredients and superior minerals.

Our Pump Complex utilizes Citrulline Malate, Betaine Nitrate and Grape Seed Extract to promote Nitric Oxide.

500mg of Tyrosine for focus and concentration.

150mg of Vitamin C to prolong the nitrate effect and pump.

Contains the two patented forms of Creatine – Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine MagnaPower®. The two best forms available.

CarnoSyn® beta-Alanine for extended muscle endurance.

Hydration Electrolyte complex using Albion Tracks minerals – the most bioavailable minerals available.

------------------

Let me know if you're interested, and feedback is much appreciated!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong section, but I would certainly try it and give an honest review. I have reviews and logs here for multiple products, PWO's among them. I've also tried a large number of PWO's. I know what works for me, able to judge how effective they are, and if there are any deficiencies in the profile. Let me know if you would like me to review for you.

TheHouse

TheHouse

Awards
Which forum would a post like this go in?

Also, I would love for you to log this product. Are you able to shoot me a message?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good step up from the original, which I used and enjoyed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send it to me. I will give an honest review. :D

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Dude. I've been looking for a good pre since enhanced went byebye.

I'll give you an honest review

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send it to me. I will give an honest review. :D
This guy will definitely give an honest review :) I wouldn't mind trying as well. Also if goes under the company promo section tab

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a stim component or is it stim free?

fast00

fast00

Awards
I would try it i must say i didnt feel much from the previous version so it interest me on how the new one will be

TheHouse

TheHouse

Awards
If you are interested in doing a log on the new PTF v2,please shoot me a message with your name & shipping address!

Thanks everyone, and I apologize for not posting in the company promotion section!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My bad guys didn't even realize you were board sponsors

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesterday afternoon, just downed my first serving. I got the raspberry and the taste is outstanding! No joke, easily one of the best tasting supps I've ever tried. Going out to hit my home gym in a few minutes, so we'll see how it goes, but I decided to log this instead of just review it so I'll post the link later today if anyone is interested in following.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesterday. I will review/mini log probably starting Saturday. If it tastes anything like g-fuel I know taste will be amazing.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hi everyone, i'm new on this forum so forgive me if I contradict any good vibes going on here! All of the statements below are IMO!

I am an employee of Gamma Labs, and I am looking for unbiased, honest feedback on our brand new pre-workout PTF v2. Ultimately, I am looking for 5 people on this forum who would like to receive a full tub of our new PTF v2, in exchange for your honest and unbiased review. If you hate the product, let it be known! You are not obligated to praise the product if you do not truly believe in it, honesty is key!

We are extremely excited about this product and truly believe PTFv2 will be the next big pre-workout to hit the supplement industry. With certain supplements causing controversy with banned ingredients and other pre-workouts slowly dying out, the market is in need for a new and cutting edge pre-workout (IMO).

Here is some info on the new PTF v2:

PTFv2 is comprised of all name brand ingredients and superior minerals.

Our Pump Complex utilizes Citrulline Malate, Betaine Nitrate and Grape Seed Extract to promote Nitric Oxide.

500mg of Tyrosine for focus and concentration.

150mg of Vitamin C to prolong the nitrate effect and pump.

Contains the two patented forms of Creatine – Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine MagnaPower®. The two best forms available.

CarnoSyn® beta-Alanine for extended muscle endurance.

Hydration Electrolyte complex using Albion Tracks minerals – the most bioavailable minerals available.

------------------

Let me know if you're interested, and feedback is much appreciated!

sounds like a quality preworkout, Id love to log it and review it for you.

nitrates, plus creatine, plus beta citrulline and electrolytes sounds like a solid profile.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I have had gamma G-fuel and its a solid "energy drink " not so much a pre- workout

covi84

covi84

Awards
Hey I PM'd you, I'm also new here please let me know if you received it.