**FREE SAMPLES**Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry coming to USA!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry has been exclusive to Australia however we are now bringing this delicious flavor to the US!

FitMax Kiwi Strawberry is actually stronger then the original fruit punch version so if you've tried Fitmax before its worth trying again!

How to receive Free Samples:

Send email to [email protected]
Subject should be "Free Samples on AM"
And include your name and shipping address!

Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry will be launching exclusively at Island Supplements! I have about 50-75 samples so get them before there gone!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
On my oh my kiwi ...now that is awesome I thought the fruit punch was good now kiwi will be better.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you requested a sample throw a post up so I know I got you!

Fruit Punch tastes really good and the Kiwi Strawberry is even more amazing!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I sent an email.
Brian M.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this guys and gals. I love Fitmax, and can't wait to try Strawberry Kiwi.

Save a few for me haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Info sent

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea we got a TON! of emails!

Like i mentioned i only have a specific amount but due to the over whelming response im pushing for more! Everyones samples will be shipping out on Monday!

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
sound delicious ;)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I'm looking at the mail box er'day son son!! Lol fitmax is an awesome product just got done with speedx3 and pump x3 and man it was phenomenal

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are a bit backed up guys so keep your eyes out next week they will arriving.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot wait to hear the feedback on the flavoring.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being just back from Mexico I must say the kiwi strawberry flavor es muy bueno! Not to mention Fitmax is a great lower stim pre.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Being just back from Mexico I must say the kiwi strawberry flavor es muy bueno! Not to mention Fitmax is a great lower stim pre.
There he is nicksox!!! I bet kiwi is an amazing flava!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My package arrived today as well. Will try it out this Wednesday!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Just got my fitmax sample I thought it was the snow lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Fitmax Strawberry Kiwi Review

Taste

I used the 3 servings in the following ways
6oz → Very strong kiwi and strawberry flavoring, I had to add a bit more liquid to find my sweet spot for this
8oz → Pretty good, but I enjoyed the 10oz the best, both flavors really shined in the 8oz mixing, but the flavoring is strong and the overall Strawberry really is distinct with the kiwi more of an aftertaste
10oz → What I really enjoyed most, I like my things watered down a bit, but both flavors shined, and the kiwi was more aftertaste as stated before and the bold strawberry initial burst

Mixability

0 problems in a shaker cup for all 3 uses.

Formula

As seen in the picture below and about to be broken down:
Vitamin B6 -> 10mg
Folic Acid → 100mg
Vitamin B12 -> 60mg
Now I am not a huge fan of prop blends so I am personally going to try and break down and give my thoughts on the dosing of the products below
4.9mg Prop Blend

Performance Blend -> Creatine Mono (guessing 1g), Citrulline (500mg or so), Agmatine (500mg or so), Glycine

Seeing I did not get much of a pump I would guess the agmatine is on the lower end, Creatine I am going to guess on a fat burning stim there will not be much so you will need to dose a bit more on your own.

Focus Blend → Taurine, Caffeine, Tyrosine, Phenylehylamine HCL
A Blend of Caffeine + PEA again I am going to guess, I did not get too much off a hit here, so I am going to guess since my sweet spot is around 200mg this is sitting like 125mg ish as far as caffeine goes. The Phenylehylamine was nice and provided a streaming bit of energy that was prolonged for about 90-120 minutes.

Burn Blend → L-Carnitine, Advantra-Z, N-methylyramine HCL
Again this is the fat burning blend in the stim/burner, With unknown amounts and 5g between everything above it really is hit or miss off 3 samples to really give feedback on this prospect. I would have to say these will be on the lower end, but again this is hit or miss. Overall good ingredient profile, but many things will be under dosed to its true degree or what the things are used in for studies (5g creatine, 3.2g BA split up doses, Citrulline up to 6-8g Pre-workout etc).

Overall

A great tasting product, don't get me wrong the strawberry kiwi is awesome, it reminds me of Strawberry Margarita from Cellucor C4 but with the kiwi aftertaste. The blend and ingredient profile is hard to say being it in a prop blends you don't know what your getting, so you may need to use a bit extra in bulk to really reach adequate levels for some of the ingredients, but overall I like where it is headed with BA for performance, Citrulline for pumps, caffeine and PEA for your stim mixture (caffeine and nootropics), not to mention the inclusion of vitamins B6/12 and also the fat burning blend to round off the fat burning / stim

Thanks again to Fitmax for the samples!

GH247

GH247

Awards
Hoping that my samples come tomorrow.

By the way, great review above Bob. If it reminded you of C4 Strawberry Marg then I know it must taste great

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Just got done with my workout and tried two servings of strawberry Kiwi fit max my review is in the review section

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! Trying my sample today before my work out.