Cutting Andro Kit

LGSciences

Awards
Has anyone tried LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit? What were your thoughts on it?

Cutting Andro Kit by LG Sciences

This kit is for the guy who is serious about getting ripped and “cut” and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Cutting requires increased cardio, more intense workouts with faster movements and lots of explosive movements.

• Build hard, dry & striated muscler on the market
  • A dry prohormone for unthinkable strength gains
  • Feelings of euphoria and aggression while training
  • A powerful Testosterone boosting, estrogen blocking off-cycle PCT
Products in the Cutting Kit:

• 17-Proandro: a non-androgen hardener that will give an alternative pathway to stanolone production and may have serious intrinsic activity on its own!
  • 1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
  • EPIANDRO is a prohormone to stanolone that may increase aggression and give you insane hardness in the gym.
  • Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cycle.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
uhhh..so wait, is this a promo or what? :think:

LGSciences

Awards
No promo bro, just trying to get feedback brother!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No promo bro, just trying to get feedback brother!
try the promo section, or your own company supplement section
trying to round up feedback in such fashion is a promotion of your product

LGSciences

Awards
I don't see how requesting feedback and information is promoting under a supplement section of a forum. Our Cutting Andro kit, is seeing huge sales right now due to all the reformulations we did last year. As always, just trying to get info from customers so we may continually improve our products. That's what we do, engage, retool, put out successful products. Sorry if anyone is offended by info.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how requesting feedback and information is promoting under a supplement section of a forum. Our Cutting Andro kit, is seeing huge sales right now due to all the reformulations we did last year. As always, just trying to get info from customers so we may continually improve our products. That's what we do, engage, retool, put out successful products. Sorry if anyone is offended by info.
You will soon realise that snagency is the local fool on AM. There is no difference between what exits his facial cavity and his anal cavity.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You will soon realise that snagency is the local fool on AM. There is no difference between what exits his facial cavity and his anal cavity.
lg and I have spoken behind the scenes..he knows (as do most rationale ppl) that it was not a good place to insert this thread, and that I was simply informing him of this in my own charming way..

unfortunately, the sh1t-talking stalkers and petty individuals such yourself cannot distinguish difference between common sense good form and following the rules set in place for us reps, and simply seek any chance to angrily lash out your hate

I did enjoy the break from you tho....sorry (but not surprised) to see you have found me again
best to you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really seeing where snag was wrong. He just stated a fact.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Has anyone tried LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit? What were your thoughts on it?

Cutting Andro Kit by LG Sciences

This kit is for the guy who is serious about getting ripped and “cut” and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Cutting requires increased cardio, more intense workouts with faster movements and lots of explosive movements.

• Build hard, dry & striated muscler on the market
  • A dry prohormone for unthinkable strength gains
  • Feelings of euphoria and aggression while training
  • A powerful Testosterone boosting, estrogen blocking off-cycle PCT
Products in the Cutting Kit:

• 17-Proandro: a non-androgen hardener that will give an alternative pathway to stanolone production and may have serious intrinsic activity on its own!
  • 1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
  • EPIANDRO is a prohormone to stanolone that may increase aggression and give you insane hardness in the gym.
  • Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cycle.
Not trying to come off like an @ss, but if I was buying a PH/DS I wouldn't write euphoria in the gym, (I don't know much about your products or PH's in general) but if it's Test like euphoria, I know that's pretty much round the clock for me. Also you might wanna double check your first bullet point it says "build....muscle on the market" I am assuming you were going for something along the lines of "one of the best at building x y z muscle on the market" just some suggestions...

LGSciences

Awards
Good eye bro, thanks for the heads up. Epiandro a dry PH in the kit makes me feel motivated and focused while training and not just on the good days!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now add a logging op and you'll get more in this thread

LGSciences

Awards
Check out LG Sciences under the Company section of the forum . I have some logging opportunities up there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Check out LG Sciences under the Company section of the forum . I have some logging opportunities up there.
I know you have an issue with snag, but you realize no one is going to look there for a logging op. As a lead rep myself I am offering the help.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I know you have an issue with snag, but you realize no one is going to look there for a logging op. As a lead rep myself I am offering the help.
Not only is he a lead rep, but a lead rep for a very solid respected company and overall good dude.... So I'd take his advice when it comes to things like this....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not only is he a lead rep, but a lead rep for a very solid respected company and overall good dude.... So I'd take his advice when it comes to things like this....
Thank you. I just was a big fan of cold fusion back in the day and hate to see good logging ops got to waste because no one sees them

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
The only LG Sciences product I've used is N-pept, and I am really disappointed with it, but maybe it would work better for people who weigh less and/or haven't had chemical dependencies at some point in their life...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only LG Sciences product I've used is N-pept, and I am really disappointed with it, but maybe it would work better for people who weigh less and/or haven't had chemical dependencies at some point in their life...
It's LGI's product, not LG's.

LGSciences

Awards
Thanks for the feedback on our stack bro. Send me a PM and I will get you taken care of on the EPIC.