**New Core FURY Cherry Lemonade** Free Samples for Review!

AllGenetix

Awards
I'm looking for 200 Testers.......

Tester Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must the put up a review in product review section immediately upon receipt of product.
- Post in this thread confirming you sent email and post link in this thread when review is posted
- Must post a detailed and honest review
- Must not have any medical condition
- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company
...and sorry, no canadians or international.

Application Information:
Name:
Email:
Address:

Please email me at [email protected] with your information in that exact format.

The first 200 will get samples 1.5 scoop FURY

fu•ry [fyoo r-ee]
noun, plural fu•ries.
1. unrestrained or violent anger, rage, passion, or the like.
2. violence; vehemence; fierceness.[/size]

Your veins are bursting through your skin, your muscles sore. Your calluses burn like pure fire, screaming out for you to stop. Your mind races, anxious, and you stare at the bar on the floor like Custer making his last stand. Are you nervous? No. Scared? Not in the slightest. You’re furious, down to your very core, and right now smashing that weight as if it owes you money has consumed you. It’s time to unleash the FURY!
Does that sound like your last workout? If not, then let’s be blunt: you are not training hard enough. Maybe you were tired. Maybe work stressed you out. Or maybe, you didn’t want it bad enough! Maybe the fury doesn’t burn in you like it burns in most of the greats. Or, maybe, your pre-workout formula simply is not up to snuff!
Whatever the reason, the solution is here. Now, every supplement company is going to tell you two things about their pre-workout product: one, that their product is different from everyone else’s, and two, that you will have the best workout of your life when you take it. Yet, here we are, thirty some years into the pre-workout product business, and the same tired formulas are dragged out again and again, loaded with pixie dust, proprietary blends, and low quality ingredients.
Core FURY bucks that trend. It reinvents the wheel by not trying, or claiming, to reinvent the wheel. There is no super-secret-highly-confidential-limited-release-slap-your-mom-and-steal-your-uncle’s-wallet ingredient! Why? Because you don’t need them and they don’t work! What you need is an intelligently designed, non-proprietary blend pre-workout product with high-quality, proven ingredients, in doses that reflect the clinical research and are chosen to work in concert with one another. That is Core FURY!
Core FURY’s generously dosed, non-proprietary blend formula supports:
• Increased strength and performance
• Increased vascularity and muscle hardness
• Increased blood flow, nitric oxide (NO) production, and “PUMP”
• Increased ATP replenishment for fatigue prevention
• Increased focus, energy, and sense of well being
So stop getting mad that your pre-workout doesn’t cut it. Unleash the FURY!
Physiological Properties and Effects (for all you nerdy science guys and gals like us!):
[/center]

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Email sent

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Get in on this guys!! Great opportunity and one of the best PWO's on the market!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP as well, sucks im currently logging :(

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Email sent

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for 200 Testers....... Tester Requirements: - 18 years of age or older - Must the put up a review in product review section immediately upon receipt of product. - Post in this thread confirming you sent email and post link in this thread when review is posted - Must post a detailed and honest review - Must not have any medical condition - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company ...and sorry, no canadians or international. Application Information: Name: Email: Address: Please email me at [email protected] with your information in that exact format. The first 200 will get samples 1.5 scoop FURY fuory [fyoo r-ee] noun, plural fuories. 1. unrestrained or violent anger, rage, passion, or the like. 2. violence; vehemence; fierceness. Your veins are bursting through your skin, your muscles sore. Your calluses burn like pure fire, screaming out for you to stop. Your mind races, anxious, and you stare at the bar on the floor like Custer making his last stand. Are you nervous? No. Scared? Not in the slightest. You're furious, down to your very core, and right now smashing that weight as if it owes you money has consumed you. It's time to unleash the FURY! Does that sound like your last workout? If not, then let's be blunt: you are not training hard enough. Maybe you were tired. Maybe work stressed you out. Or maybe, you didn't want it bad enough! Maybe the fury doesn't burn in you like it burns in most of the greats. Or, maybe, your pre-workout formula simply is not up to snuff! Whatever the reason, the solution is here. Now, every supplement company is going to tell you two things about their pre-workout product: one, that their product is different from everyone else's, and two, that you will have the best workout of your life when you take it. Yet, here we are, thirty some years into the pre-workout product business, and the same tired formulas are dragged out again and again, loaded with pixie dust, proprietary blends, and low quality ingredients. Core FURY bucks that trend. It reinvents the wheel by not trying, or claiming, to reinvent the wheel. There is no super-secret-highly-confidential-limited-release-slap-your-mom-and-steal-your-uncle's-wallet ingredient! Why? Because you don't need them and they don't work! What you need is an intelligently designed, non-proprietary blend pre-workout product with high-quality, proven ingredients, in doses that reflect the clinical research and are chosen to work in concert with one another. That is Core FURY! Core FURY's generously dosed, non-proprietary blend formula supports: o Increased strength and performance o Increased vascularity and muscle hardness o Increased blood flow, nitric oxide (NO) production, and "PUMP" o Increased ATP replenishment for fatigue prevention o Increased focus, energy, and sense of well being So stop getting mad that your pre-workout doesn't cut it. Unleash the FURY! Physiological Properties and Effects (for all you nerdy science guys and gals like us!):
IV me 2 scoops . STAT

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Sent! Will I look like Doug Miller???????

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What the French toast muscle bursting mind blowing pumps that sounds like it no BULL INFO SENT

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel bad for Doug, his product line is so overlooked its not even funny, yet he makes quliaty stuff
I feel this pain every day of my life haha. Most of the good lines get little attention as they're focused on making good products rather than making investors (providing marketing dollars) money at the expense of their customers.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, CORE is top notch.
So not by a show of likes on my post Id like to get the direct info from you reps, as I could search bias reviews all day,

What makes this individuals product line so trustworthy? Do you truly stand by his products within a top 10 listing?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So not by a show of likes on my post Id like to get the direct info from you reps, as I could search bias reviews all day,

What makes this individuals product line so trustworthy? Do you truly stand by his products within a top 10 listing?
You dont need to be in a top 10 selling list to make a good product. He makes an intra-workout product with 2.5g BA/CM and 10g BCAAs which is a better dosage than the majority on the market
his Core Fury has a good dose of caffeine, nootropics to complete a good dosed pre-workout product
Not to mention Doug is trustworthy because of how he carries himself on a bodybuilding stage as well, he markets himself through his success in training to boot. He would never sell you a bad/fake product.

meet the guy in real life, nothing but a true class act and takes a TON of pride in everything he does on top of taking care of his wife.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You dont need to be in a top 10 selling list to make a good product. He makes an intra-workout product with 2.5g BA/CM and 10g BCAAs which is a better dosage than the majority on the markethis Core Fury has a good dose of caffeine, nootropics to complete a good dosed pre-workout productNot to mention Doug is trustworthy because of how he carries himself on a bodybuilding stage as well, he markets himself through his success in training to boot. He would never sell you a bad/fake product.meet the guy in real life, nothing but a true class act and takes a TON of pride in everything he does on top of taking care of his wife.
True meant more as in your top trusted 10, I look for more than just a prop blend and would rather buy and add a little something from a guy trying to truly make a product that safely "helps" people. With the info you have provided I have a better idea behind him. I mean now there's a new productline or company popping up every week and then they disappear for awhile. To the point now where its time to support specific brands, dial deep into my nutrition, and really press on forward.Again thanks for the info

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
You dont need to be in a top 10 selling list to make a good product. He makes an intra-workout product with 2.5g BA/CM and 10g BCAAs which is a better dosage than the majority on the market
his Core Fury has a good dose of caffeine, nootropics to complete a good dosed pre-workout product
Not to mention Doug is trustworthy because of how he carries himself on a bodybuilding stage as well, he markets himself through his success in training to boot. He would never sell you a bad/fake product.

meet the guy in real life, nothing but a true class act and takes a TON of pride in everything he does on top of taking care of his wife.
Man that's a good BRO/MAN gotta take care of the wifey same here

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True meant more as in your top trusted 10, I look for more than just a prop blend and would rather buy and add a little something from a guy trying to truly make a product that safely "helps" people. With the info you have provided I have a better idea behind him. I mean now there's a new productline or company popping up every week and then they disappear for awhile. To the point now where its time to support specific brands, dial deep into my nutrition, and really press on forward.Again thanks for the info
No problem
he also is making a bulk powder line with his CORE products so like you said if you want to add this or that you surly can.
So if you wanted to take Fury + Core ABC you could add more CM (if you wanted)
Add your own creatine, HMB, Leucine, Taurine, BA etc..
CoreDoug can chime in next time he gets on. but for how busy the guy is, it will be rare.

I will send him a message to make him aware and hopefully he can inform you a bit more on his products and product line

SpawnofSatan

Awards
Hands down best preworkout ive ever used. Plus Doug is the man!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre looks really good. I think the caffeine content is a bit to much.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards

As many know, you get what you pay for in this industry. With all products being adequately and properly dosed, it is waaaaaay more expensive to make and manufacture every product in the line. Core is one of those best kept secrets because we don't really put much money in the marketing and we like the products to do the talking (And Doug lol). The nice thing about no prop blends is that you get to see what the full dose of every ingredient should be. Beyond creatine, beta alanine and a few others most people don't know what the full dose of many ingredients are due to the high amount of prop blends floating around.

I personally work with the big man when it comes to creating new products and trying to decide which direction to go in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As many know, you get what you pay for in this industry. With all products being adequately and properly dosed, it is waaaaaay more expensive to make and manufacture every product in the line. Core is one of those best kept secrets because we don't really put much money in the marketing and we like the products to do the talking (And Doug lol). The nice thing about no prop blends is that you get to see what the full dose of every ingredient should be. Beyond creatine, beta alanine and a few others most people don't know what the full dose of many ingredients are due to the high amount of prop blends floating around.

I personally work with the big man when it comes to creating new products and trying to decide which direction to go in.
BOOM
Morrison in the house.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, TS.

Movement - We have actually been around for almost 10 years now. The company started out as just a hobby/passion of mine to create products that I, as an athlete, actually wanted to take. Meaning, intelligent designed, properly dosed, non-proprietary blend products. Within the last 3 years we have really blown up including recent widespread distribution, social media presence, etc. We also pride ourselves on customer retention; once someone uses our products, most people never go back and then expand their supplementation regimen with our other products. Also, all of our products are manufactured in cGMP facilities in the U.S. and we also do additional third party testing over and above what is required. I encourage you to read about our story and our products on www.corenutritionals.com. Those "who know", know how legit our products and formulas are. I hope you give us a shot. You won't be sorry.

Best,
Doug Miller
President and CEO
Core Nutritionals, LLC

thesuppking

thesuppking

Awards
So is there like a reply email or are we just supposed to wait?

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
We plan to ship first round of samples out next week.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Samples going out tomorrow and Friday fellas!!