**New**Performax Labs Fat Burner coming this Summer!**

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs has been expanding at a very quick rate with multiple product releases coming in 2014!

As you all know HyperMax, our new high stim pre workout will be launching in 1-2 weeks!

However shortly following HyperMax, Performax Labs will be releasing another brand new product, a Fat Burner!

FatBurnerPic.png

Stay tuned, More details to come!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Subbed ! ;)

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
So stoked for this! I've had a chance to try it, literally cannot begin to explain how it feels.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First the Stack3d article on Hypermax yesterday and now this?! Big things are happening.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, I'm in the middle of a Norcodrene run for another 3 weeks or so, then I will be taking a break from most supplements for a little while - but this is going to be on my list. I have had the good fortune of running some good products lately - and I've been impressed with Norcodrene. Prior to that, I did an 11-oxo run and used Alphamax as part of my PCT - and I was HIGHLY impressed. It may actually have been one of the most noticable products I've ever used in terms of being "on" vs. "off". You can really tell the difference - especially in aggression. If this fat burner is anywhere near as impressive, it will be awesome. On the other hand, Alphamax has set the expectations pretty high :)

Looking forward to more info...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm in the middle of a Norcodrene run for another 3 weeks or so, then I will be taking a break from most supplements for a little while - but this is going to be on my list. I have had the good fortune of running some good products lately - and I've been impressed with Norcodrene. Prior to that, I did an 11-oxo run and used Alphamax as part of my PCT - and I was HIGHLY impressed. It may actually have been one of the most noticable products I've ever used in terms of being "on" vs. "off". You can really tell the difference - especially in aggression. If this fat burner is anywhere near as impressive, it will be awesome. On the other hand, Alphamax has set the expectations pretty high :)

You will not be disappointed sir! We like the high expectations, and delivering on them!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
We hold our expectations high on everything. Gift and a curse I suppose? It will not disappoint, that is unless folks completely forget how to diet. In that case you may not shed any weight...haha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
+1 on this. Yohimbine is sooo cheap anyone can add it if they want. It isn't my favorite either...

Dr. Veritas and Nick - I can tell you are not afraid of a challenge. I am really looking forward to this. Dieting is obviously helpful with everything...even DNP haha.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I can agree with you on feeling on while on Alphamax. About 2 weeks in my confidence is through the roof!