New age force rep

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are looking to replace a previous rep with someone new that has more time to post and such. Please thorw up a resume or why you would be a good fit. This is your chance to learn a lot.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in to vouch for good guys.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am 26 years old, I have been training since I was 14. I will give you a brief resume and some reasons as to why I feel would be a good fit. I was training for about 2 years until I "self-taught" myself about proper training, nutrition, and supplementation. I proceeded to lose 75lbs over the next 7-8 months. I then went on to gain about 40 lbs (mostly muscle) by the time I reached college. At the end of high school/during college I hurt my back which was followed with a multi year opiate addiction (coming up on 3 years clean). I started working out again about 5 1/2-6 months ago, I lost roughly 35-40 lbs, and am now in a re-comp/lean bulk. I originally went to school for Kinesiology, but dropped out due to Mono, and then never finished due to my addiction. I have worked in sales for roughly 5 years, and have a good understanding for sales/marketing, educating customers, and working as a team to achieve the best results possible. I recently quit my job and in the fall will be going back to school to get my Kinesiology degree (I am going to start off taking the minimum amount of credits to be considered a "full time" student. For the foreseeable future I will have all the time in the world to be online and be a rep. I am always willing to learn more. As a sales manager I always told my employees the importance of learning one thing about sales, and polish up on your product knowledge every day. As you can see I have dropped everything to do work in a field I love. I also want to work In the supplement industry. I think you guys have one of the most unique product lines. I am a big fan of transdermal products, and have been ever since I was 18. I am active on a few message boards, some I have been a member for over a decade, and I love teaching and learning about various supplements or ingredients, and am always excited to learn more. My upcoming goals in life are to get my degree, work in a fitness related field (while improving my own health and physique, while continuing to stay clean), and work in the supplement industry. I know the first step for working for a lot of companies is to be an online rep. If your looking for someone who has been a member of this board for a while I am not your guy, but if your looking for a guy who has been around for a while in general, has plenty of time to post, is willing to learn and in turn educate others, and help spread the word about Ageforce and their products, well then I certainly am your man!

Thanks for your consideration!
-Ian

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 26 years old, I have been training since I was 14. I will give you a brief resume and some reasons as to why I feel would be a good fit. I was training for about 2 years until I "self-taught" myself about proper training, nutrition, and supplementation. I proceeded to lose 75lbs over the next 7-8 months. I then went on to gain about 40 lbs (mostly muscle) by the time I reached college. At the end of high school/during college I hurt my back which was followed with a multi year opiate addiction (coming up on 3 years clean). I started working out again about 5 1/2-6 months ago, I lost roughly 35-40 lbs, and am now in a re-comp/lean bulk. I originally went to school for Kinesiology, but dropped out due to Mono, and then never finished due to my addiction. I have worked in sales for roughly 5 years, and have a good understanding for sales/marketing, educating customers, and working as a team to achieve the best results possible. I recently quit my job and in the fall will be going back to school to get my Kinesiology degree (I am going to start off taking the minimum amount of credits to be considered a "full time" student. For the foreseeable future I will have all the time in the world to be online and be a rep. I am always willing to learn more. As a sales manager I always told my employees the importance of learning one thing about sales, and polish up on your product knowledge every day. As you can see I have dropped everything to do work in a field I love. I also want to work In the supplement industry. I think you guys have one of the most unique product lines. I am a big fan of transdermal products, and have been ever since I was 18. I am active on a few message boards, some I have been a member for over a decade, and I love teaching and learning about various supplements or ingredients, and am always excited to learn more. My upcoming goals in life are to get my degree, work in a fitness related field (while improving my own health and physique, while continuing to stay clean), and work in the supplement industry. I know the first step for working for a lot of companies is to be an online rep. If your looking for someone who has been a member of this board for a while I am not your guy, but if your looking for a guy who has been around for a while in general, has plenty of time to post, is willing to learn and in turn educate others, and help spread the word about Ageforce and their products, well then I certainly am your man!

Thanks for your consideration!
-Ian
Good dude right here! Nice app too bro

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in with swanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any body else? Few more hours left. lets get in few more apps in.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have sadly never had the chance to try out any of your products so idk how they are but it is always nice to have more reps on here that are knowledgeable so here is a bump :)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I have sadly never had the chance to try out any of your products so idk how they are but it is always nice to have more reps on here that are knowledgeable so here is a bump :)
Definitely! The products look very solid! And I love transdermal pumps/patches as delivery systems, a patch makes life easy, you just put it on, no need to take 2-3 pills 2-3x a day, I loved fl7 and ab-solved back in the day (although they are both "gels" and one was a localized transdermal) but a patch transdermal delivery system is even more convenient than that, not to mention the wide variety of products/ingredients they have available in patch form. I have been researching ageforce products since I joined this board, and did some more reading on them if I am lucky enough to be selected for this opportunity.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the easyness!!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I like the fat burner patch, just put it on before bed, and take it off when I wake up 8 hrs later!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey dj,I will jump in on this. I have followed ageforce for about 9 months checking out their products. I have never used any,but they are very interesting to me.
I am 41, been lifting 25+ yrs. i have never repped for a company before,but i did marketing and adverisement for my own business. I also have a degree that focuses on customer service as well as attention to detail and satisfaction in my own business. I also have no problem learning or taking directions as to how a task should be executed. Because of recent changes in my life,i have no time restrictions,so forum presence would be strong. The patch delivery system is the most convenient way to use any of ageforce products. Imo. I hope you consider me for this opportunity. Thank you.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey dj,I will jump in on this. I have followed ageforce for about 9 months checking out their products. I have never used any,but they are very interesting to me.
I am 41, been lifting 25+ yrs. i have never repped for a company before,but i did marketing and adverisement for my own business. I also have a degree that focuses on customer service as well as attention to detail and satisfaction in my own business. I also have no problem learning or taking directions as to how a task should be executed. Because of recent changes in my life,i have no time restrictions,so forum presence would be strong. The patch delivery system is the most convenient way to use any of ageforce products. Imo. I hope you consider me for this opportunity. Thank you.
And, he had possibly the single best thread of ALL TIME on this forum.

You get my vote (and you know the weight that carries around here).

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
And, he had possibly the single best thread of ALL TIME on this forum. You get my vote (and you know the weight that carries around here).
Thanx dude! Check out my Stimul8 thread. U might enjoy!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am pretty sure I had something to do with you being selected. I made a few calls. You know, when you are connected .....

None of that is true.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanx guys! This just made my otherwise shytty tues.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats