Orbit Product Promo: Share Your Success (unofficial)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Alright AM I have always wanted to run a promo so here it is! Running this myself but representing and promoting Orbit products:

I want to hear what your favourite product(s) is/are.

What will you win? The product you review! (Maximum value of $50)

To enter you can tell us your success story with any one product available through Orbit. You can do this however you would like; with before/after pictures, tell us how it helped you reach your goal, educate us with the science behind it, or just explain why you like the product.

Please include a link to the product page on Orbit.

Open to reps as well, anyone who is a fan of a certain product this is your chance to share the love.

Because I want more of a post than "product name here is good." winners will be selected by my wife who is unbiased as she knows none of you or the products. (and So you can blame her and not me if you don't win lol) she will read through the entries and tell me, based on your feedback, the 5 products that sound the most effective for their purposes.

From these 5 I will randomly draw a winner.
(Subject to change, more winners/winnings are a possibility)

You may make an entry once a day until this wraps up on Easter Monday!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool promo D2L!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet opp here! So many good supps to choose from - decisions decisions!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to hear what your favourite product(s) is/are.
PES Select
PES Alphamine
Cellucor BCAA
USP Labs Anabolic Pump
PES Alpha T-2

Currently using all of these.

To enter you can tell us your success story with any one product available through Orbit. You can do this however you would like; with before/after pictures, tell us how it helped you reach your goal, educate us with the science behind it, or just explain why you like the product.
I chose alphamine because I have been through two contest preps. I have also used many different fat burners, thermo's and fat loss agents on the market and found my response to be the best with alphamine from PES. the reason why i place a lot of success in PES is not only do they provide great profiles and formula's but they also have outstanding reps, great customer service, and top notch flavoring to boot.

Alphamine is a great thermo blend, has a lower dose of caffeine around 125mg and is flavored to perfection. Fruit Punch, Cherry Limeade or Raspberry Lemonade are all fantastic and honestly some of the best tasting fruity flavors I have tested on the market. Not to mention there is forms of Yohimbine added which aids in targeting stubborn fat especially when trying to reach a desired level of leanness, being a bodybuilder that is very important especially during a phase of contest prep or getting in shape for say a photoshoot.

I have run Alphamine twice so far and logged both of my experiences on these forums

The first run is here with before and after pictures

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231200-solution-pes-shredding-7.html

my 2nd run is currently right here in this logging opportunity which i purchased the entire stack on my own:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245729-solution-stacks-pes.html

The picture below just goes to show you what dedication, consistency and hard work can bring you. This is me my sophomore year of high school and this is me around summer time and this is a 50 pound difference as a FYI:

Please include a link to the product page on Orbit.
i am going to choose Alphamine by PES:
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-raspberry-lemonade.html

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm out, Congratulations to The Solution!
Haha remember 5 entries are picked and then it is a draw!
I suspected Bob would be contributing some quality stuff here as always though you are right!

Also remember you can make an entry each day from now until next Monday

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome entries, fellas - don't be shy to enter again tomorrow with different products! Lot of PES Select love so far - I have yet to try it, but the profile is nice & there seems to be a positive consensus for sure. The flavors sound so tasty....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
driven2lift is a giving dude, any codes for orbit is nice, lets see some more testimonies.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice promo :)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I was going to post one for ABE but it's 60 bucks right now. Can I just enter with that, and pay the extra 10 bucks if I win?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/cellucor-cor-performance-series-bcaa.html

Cor BCAA by Cellucor

One of my favorite intra-workout drinks for a major reason is the dosage on the product and what you get
per 2 scoops
10g BCAA
3.2g BA
4g CM
and 1.5g HICA

not many intra-workouts provide these to aid in overall performance, endurance, pump, and also recovery + leucine Activation (HICA). Its a solid formula that gives you pretty close to identical amounts that would be ideal for fasted training or to dose between meals (which may be a tad expensive for 30 servings) but overall one of the complete intra-workout products out there like Amino IV.

I have been using a mix of Amino IV and Cor BCAA as my pre/intra-workout beverage or throwing in Alpha Amino and have been maintaining my strength or making PR's while training fasted.

highly reccomend.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was going to post one for ABE but it's 60 bucks right now. Can I just enter with that, and pay the extra 10 bucks if I win?
I will absolutely work it out in some form with you or anyone looking at a more expensive product

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great promo, Driven :) though looks like Orbit needs to get in some GS Bioshock... sadpanda.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great promo, Driven :) though looks like Orbit needs to get in some GS Bioshock... sadpanda.jpg
If your favourite product is something we cuttently don't carry put in a request in our product request thread; sorry it isn't available for this promotion brother

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your favourite product is something we cuttently don't carry put in a request in our product request thread; sorry it isn't available for this promotion brother
No worries mang...I just tossed it up in the request thread :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BPS FORMASURGE:

i have been a fan of formestane products for many years going back to dermabolics e-form...over the years e-form was discontinued. bryan at cel asked me to help in marketing a new formestane topical [cel formestane]. again the cel product was discontinued. a few years went by and i see bps has released formasurge, same formula as cel's, i was lucky enough to be picked to log it. that was my 1st experience with formasurge. i have always enjoyed the effects of topical formestane-the drying out/fat burning/energy/and general feel good effects, not to mention the effect on libido!!!

after around 5 years of being on trt my doctor pulled the plug due to high liver values[i was injecting 200mg weekly of test cyp]. i felt absolutely horrible, after 1 month off trt my total test was 80!!! i pm'ed bulk perf and after telling him my story, asked him if i could run a bottle of formestane to help out until my doc came up with something. he agreed, and after a month my total test had rose from the grave to 288. 288 may not seem like much, but the improvement i felt was incredible. doc soon after put me on androgel, but now i am thru the V.A and back on test cyp injections. BPS is no longer making formasurge, so i can't get it as part of my rep package....the chance at winning a bottle of formasurge is exciting to me!!! i need to stock up while it is still available!!!!!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Usp Labs Anabolic Pump:

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/usplabs-anabolic-pump-90-capsules.html

Possibly one of the most used GDA's i have used over the course of my lifting career. Being that my diet is high in carbs year round and i really change my carbs based off goal (higher for bulking and less for cutting) this is beneficial for myself. Most of my meals that are backloaded in carbs are very high, but i would not take it post-workout because you want to utilize the glucose to help shuttle to the system and also help restore your body after a heavy training session. Not to mention this is great for me because my last meal (furthest from training) if training fasted is my largest and sometimes does eclipse 200g of carbs to help be a carb blocker/shuttler in essence.

When trying to grow lean, be in the offseason and make LBM gains, AP has a very important role being a glucose disposal agent, and myself who may get up to 500g of carbs in the offseason daily this is a very helpful tool in keeping myself lean and growing into another weight class from personal experience.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BPS FORMASURGE:

i have been a fan of formestane products for many years going back to dermabolics e-form...over the years e-form was discontinued. bryan at cel asked me to help in marketing a new formestane topical [cel formestane]. again the cel product was discontinued. a few years went by and i see bps has released formasurge, same formula as cel's, i was lucky enough to be picked to log it. that was my 1st experience with formasurge. i have always enjoyed the effects of topical formestane-the drying out/fat burning/energy/and general feel good effects, not to mention the effect on libido!!!

after around 5 years of being on trt my doctor pulled the plug due to high liver values[i was injecting 200mg weekly of test cyp]. i felt absolutely horrible, after 1 month off trt my total test was 80!!! i pm'ed bulk perf and after telling him my story, asked him if i could run a bottle of formestane to help out until my doc came up with something. he agreed, and after a month my total test had rose from the grave to 288. 288 may not seem like much, but the improvement i felt was incredible. doc soon after put me on androgel, but now i am thru the V.A and back on test cyp injections. BPS is no longer making formasurge, so i can't get it as part of my rep package....the chance at winning a bottle of formasurge is exciting to me!!! i need to stock up while it is still available!!!!!!!!!
Wish it wasn't discontinued either :(

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, topical formestane is the real deal!!!
I know you're a BPS guy all the way, but since BPS no longer is competing with it you should definitely apply for some BLR Formeron - increase your odds of coming out of this with the ingredients your're after, amirite?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you're a BPS guy all the way, but since BPS no longer is competing with it you should definitely apply for some BLR Formeron - increase your odds of coming out of this with the ingredients your're after, amirite?
as long as formasurge is still available this is what i am sticking with!!!

formasurge is a great product, and bulk perf was very good to me!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit answers prayers brother, Bioshock just returned!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Select

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-select-protein.html

This is a no brainer, first of all its a complete blend which have been shown to be superior in general to a straight whey. The mix of Whey/Casein has been shown to increase MPS as an overall in pudmed studies

Not even that Select has 3 excellent flavors ---> SnickerDoodle, CnC, and Chocolate. now IMO the SD is their best, and let me tell you this makes some incredible products.

From baking with it, to mixing it in oatmeal, and mixing in yogurt as a sludge you get a filling and outstanding tasting product. What blows my mind is even for a blend it comes out on the thinner side and bakes amazing. it rises to perfection

Not to mention you know for sure you are getting 0 fillers in your product, and on the market now and days that is a major issue with companies spiking protein powders with low grade BCAA's such as taurine and glycine and labels not matching their claims. PES is 100% True to their label

Cost Effective, Filler Free, and tastes outstanding. no reason why you should not look to invest into PES Select Protein.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My submission is for PES Alphamine: http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-fruit-punch.html

I begin this year at roughly 18%bf, 205lb. This was the highest I had ever let my weight go up (probably not my highest bf% but still high). As of January 1 I started my diet, training and supplement program to cut down and hopefully maintain a nice lean physique through the summer. I decided to try out alphamine after reading all of the rave reviews and success stories here on AM.

I begin my dosing at 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop in the afternoon for the first few days. The first things that I noticed over the initial days were that I had a nice energy boos that last for a few hours after each dose, as well as a serious mood increase. As someone who gets up pretty early (4:30am) to do cardio and is at work by 6am, the energy that this gave me and the mood increase were a huge, immediate benefit. I often found myself enjoying my morning cardio and becoming very cheery and talkative at 6am when I start work. After the intial dosing phase, I added a second scoop to my morning dose, 1 scoop before my cardio for the energy, mood, and focus and then the second scoop right after my cardio for the increase in mood, focus and energy to start off my work day. After sitting at a desk all day, the second dose in the afternoon (pre-workout) was just the jump that I needed to get motivated and focused for the gym. I barely used any pre-workouts for the beginning stages of my cut since the alphamine alone did plenty for energy, focus, and drive to lift hard and heavy. The other benefit of the pre-workout dose was the increase in body temperature that I experienced. This was great in the gym, but even better when I got home and was able to keep the house temperature lower and save some heating bill money! My girlfriend was constantly commenting on how warm to the touch I felt. This effect is especially noteworthy for me because when I diet, I tend to be cold far more often. The lower calories and carbs contribute to my body slowing everything down and making it difficult to get and stay warm on those cold winter days. This was not the case at all this winter/spring while I was taking alphamine.

I tried both flavors available at the time (fruit punch and raspberry lemonade) and throughly enjoyed both of them. The fruit punch is a nice, sweet fruity flavor that is almost like drinking juice for breakfast. Great for early morning dosing. The raspberry lemonade has a nice tart, yet sweet flavor that I think goes best pre-workout. I even tried mixing the flavors in a morning dose a few times and this was equally, if not better in terms of flavor then either one alone. For those who consider taste a key factor when buying a supplement, fear not as both flavors are exceptional. If I had to pick one though, count me in for team fruit punch ;)

Over the course of my cut, I was able to maintain and even build some muscle as evidence by the fact that in 12 weeks my weight only went down by 15lb (205lb - 190lb) and I was actually gaining weight weeks 3-5 while having noticeable fat loss. The pictures below are the beginning and 12 week mark of my cut. As you can see, it looks like I lost far more then 15lb but was able to keep the hard earned muscle that I built over the winter. I currently estimate my bf% at 10-12% equating to a loss of 6-8% in 12 weeks or roughly 0.5% each week!

image-1897586037.jpg

image-1154319008.jpg

image-770128778.jpg

The results speak for themselves and I will absolutely be taking this again once I take the prescribed break. I have yet to find any other fat burning supplement that combines fat loss, mood, energy, muscle sparing, and overall effect that can match alphamine. PES has a customer for life with me after trying this supplement.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock

orbit bio.jpg

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/giant-sports-products-metabolic-bioshock.html

Entry: 'Bioshock is good.'*

Lol

This has been one of my fav pre's in more recent times. It's nearly an all in one (NON PROP, which is awesome) formula that is perfect for me since I trained first thing in the morning, fasted. I say nearly all in one b/c I'm one of those 'stimheads' and that's the only dept where I feel *Bioshock lacks, but it's nothing 25-50mg of 1,3 or Eph added in can't fix. That aside, used at 1.5-2 scoops it has a nice sized dose (6.3g) of BCAA's (4:1:1*ratio for a good mTOR spike from the luecine, w/o having to add more in), nitrates (1g Glutamine nitrate) for 'pomps' (which will always aid with the mind/muscle connection for me), LCLT (2g) which is great for improved performance and recovery along with Joint support (great for those of us approaching 40, nowutimean?*;)*& Antioxidants. Using Bioshock vastly improves all aspects of workout performance from energy, focus to endurance...which is obviously an important piece of the overall puzzle when it comes to making consistent changes in strength, lbm and fat loss.

Thanks for the Opp Driven, Mrs. Driven & Orbit :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
solution I can never read your posts on any forums lol. From RX to here you keep giving me cravings with all the amazing things you cook. You are worst than TV commercials lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
solution I can never read your posts on any forums lol. From RX to here you keep giving me cravings with all the amazing things you cook. You are worst than TV commercials lol.
Thats a good or bad thing?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USP Oxy Elite Protein

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/usp-labs-oxyelite-protein.html

Another Protein like Select which
1) Tastes Amazing (best strawberry and banana on the market)
2) Has 0 fillers
3) Great macro profile
4) Mixes on the thicker side and has a good blend.

USP Labs is a company that gets a ton of hate on a lot of forums, but continues to put out great products, affordable products, and always evolving and expanding on what they have had in the past.

This protein not only mixs on the thicker side, but has incredible flavor and some of my favorites out there. The Chocolate is great like a Devil's food cake, and a good vanilla, but the fruit flavors shine IMO Banana and Strawberry are BOMB!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
USP Oxy Elite Protein

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/usp-labs-oxyelite-protein.html

Another Protein like Select which
1) Tastes Amazing (best strawberry and banana on the market)
2) Has 0 fillers
3) Great macro profile
4) Mixes on the thicker side and has a good blend.

USP Labs is a company that gets a ton of hate on a lot of forums, but continues to put out great products, affordable products, and always evolving and expanding on what they have had in the past.

This protein not only mixs on the thicker side, but has incredible flavor and some of my favorites out there. The Chocolate is great like a Devil's food cake, and a good vanilla, but the fruit flavors shine IMO Banana and Strawberry are BOMB!

You are a freakin magician with those recipes, man. All of those pics look amazing!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My wife is going to have an appetite and make me bake after going through these lol

Thanks to everyone submitting, great entries so far. I realize it doesn't help your chances but if you can think of anyone that may want to enter point them in the right direction. The more the merrier

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Every time I read about a protein in this thread I wanna eat something lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I will accept entries on Monday as well we will call midnight the cutoff :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Thats a good or bad thing?
Right now I'm cutting so bad but during bulking is pretty good lol. Either way I can't cook like you do and you are pretty lean all year around from what I've seen so I'm always 'mirin you bro.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Midnight monday into tuesday
Got it. 2 more then :)
Bob is always a man to be counted on for promo participation, and quality input at that.

More AM members should participate in these. Free>paying.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
this is the first time i've actually kept posting, it's fun not gonna lie.
I'm glad that you are!
Good chance for people to share their favourite products and possibly give others some new ideas

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this turns into a recipe thread, I'm soooooo screwed, lol...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cellucor C4

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/cellucor-c4-extreme.html

One of the most used pre-workotus on the market. Possibly one of the greater pump products to invest in (due to the creatine nitrates) at 1g. This also makes it a very versatile product to stack with a non-stim pre-workout or volumizer such as Hemavol, m5 reloaded, no3 or other products out there to enhance the pump or venture into bulk Agmatine, glycerol or more CM (in the 6g range)
1.5g of beta-alanine which is used to help increase overall performance during training, delay muscle fatigue, Some information regarding BA:

You have to realize when we put our body under stress and through activity (Such as high intensive training or endurance work0 our bodies PH levels do drop because of activity (making lactic acid build up in the muscles). Regardless if you feel a pump from the acid build up this does happen (as it will vary from person to person). This shows that ATP Is breaking down (Which creatine can help supplement as I alluded to earlier). Your body is under the process of glycolysis (where lactic acid is built up) this is where hydrogen atoms and buildup may cause problems regarding your performance and drops in energy levels. The Di-Peptide works by impacting performance and soaking up hydrogen to combat the PH levels in the body during a “buffering” System meaning it will buffer your hydrogen atoms to maintain optimal PH levels. Due to working out or running or any kind of training our PH levels will drop, carnosine will help keep those levels normal and in range so that training is at its peak performance. Two systems I want to touch base on are the ECF and ICP (Extra and Intracellular fluids) kind of like how ATP is an intra-cellular product that aids in storing ATP inside the muscle cells

Making this a lower stim (135mg per scoop or 150 in CA) it's a great option that can be used up to 2 scoops to get 2g of creatine nitrates and an optimal dose of 3g of Beta-alanine for your training.

I have found this to suit me well in a fasted state upon waking, 1.5-2 scoops max, but depending on my goals i use pre-workouts i tend to save them and cycle often because i find i use stims a lot more while cutting than bulking due to the caloric surplus and having a lot more energy off my food than off a powdered supplement. overall a great tasting product, very legit product, and non-prop blend.

Not to mention the amount of flavors this provides . the new sweet tea flavor can be stacked with say pink lemonade to make a “Arnold Palmer Flavor” and then blue raz, pineapple, watermelon, green apple, strawberry margarita, fruit punch, orange. Too many to name and something for everyone!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Amino IV

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-amino-iv-30-servings-cherry-limade.html

First of all I am a big user of Amino products because I 1) Train Fasted and 2) Dose them between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart which has been shown to be superior for muscle protein synthesis and also fasted training to get something instantly absorbed into the blood stream.. Again when it comes to flavoring PES nails it all the time. The CL and RL flavors are spot on and can be stacked with their alphamine or a product like HEMAVOL by ifroce (non-stim pre-workout).

Layne Norton studies BCAA’s for a living and has his own hypothesis on dosing aminos to aid in MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis) which can be found here.

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf

“thus, in order to avoid refractoriness and maximize skeletal muscle protein synthesis it may be best to consume larger doses of protein that contain sufficient leucine to maximize mtor signalling and protein synthesis and allow enough time (4-6 hours) for post prandial amino acid levels to fall in between meals”

Also Amino IV gives you legit doses of BCAA’s/EAA’s not just a BCAA product which EAA’s have been shown to be superior intra-workout. This product has a 10:1:1 Ratio of Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine (The BCAA’s), also contains HICA which is a leucine activator, added electroyes and B-Vitamins.

Lets not also forget the research to back the product:

WHY EAA's more important than BCAA intra-workout:
but EAAs may impart some endurance-like effects that BCAAs simply cannot.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/94/3/809.long

This is the only study done in trained humans consuming EAAs during the workout. These are legit, military-trained personnel doing both resistance and endurance work.

The findings?

"In summary, consumption of a 10-g dose of EAA enriched with leucine during moderate endurance-type exercise stimulated increased MPS when compared with an isonitrogenous EAA supplement with an amino acid profile consistent with high-quality proteins. These data indicate that increasing leucine availability during steady state exercise promotes skeletal muscle protein anabolism and spares endogenous protein."

Cliffs:

These EAAs increased postworkout MPS by 33% when consumed during exercise
The drink with the highest leucine content spared muscle to the greatest degree

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Last day to submit an entry AM!

Don't be discouraged by the great entries so far, remember the selection from the top 5 is random as well!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intending to get one more tossed up...creating these from my phone isn't what I call a good time, but def worth the opp to win...

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
Cool promo!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3: http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lecheek-nutrition-t-x3.html

T-X3.jpg

Let me start with the ingrdients of this: Arimistane, Fenugreek, D-Aspartic Acid. All proven, simple ingredients. This is what initially attracted me to this product. If you're a fan of anecdotal evidence like I am, this is where you start.

My experience with this product was incredible. I had just come off a 4 week cycle of iForce tropinol xp in which i had seen no positive results in any of the "testosterone booster" categories of effectiveness. Once I started TX-3, this all changed within a few days.
Highlights:
Libido - I was an absolute nightmare for my gf. I wanted it all, daily, nightly, in between, everywhere.
Strength - Around week 2-3 I started to notice some slight strength gains. I even approached on-cycle numbers for a few of my lifts.
Estrogen control - I did not have this directly measured but showed tell-tale signs of this with some slight aches in my elbow joints as well as a noticeable decrease in water retention.
Mood - I noted elevated mood within the first week that continued through the cycle.

This product was an absolute use-again for me as I noted increases in all the right areas and effectiveness of all of the 3 ingredients. The best applications I can imagine would be either late in a cut for that hard, dry look (as well as a nice boost in libido and mood which often falter with heavy dieting) or as part of a PCT since it does extremely well with estrogen control, mood, libido and what one can assume from those results is higher natural test. This has and will remain a staple for me for any future cycle I might run or cut that I will be finishing.