Two new Genomyx products coming SOON!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim junkies and fat burner fans stay tuned :)

Stimaholic beta bottles have been sent to select retailers already, and Phenadrol is being given away on the Genomyx Facebook right now to celebrate its launch.

CHECK IT OUT!

IMG_582520652991098.jpeg

ForumRunner_20140415_124000.png

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Genomyx fan + stim addict

Gimme.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see the interest fellas.
I too am a huge stim fan, glad to be a part of these new releases!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would have been much cooler had they named one of these 'Kraken', then I could be all up in here like 'Hey, release the kraken!!!'....but, it's not, so I can't... :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would have been much cooler had they named one of these 'Kraken', then I could be all up in here like 'Hey, release the kraken!!!'....but, it's not, so I can't... :(
Guess you can just mix yours with that Kraken rum eh buddy??

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Always interested in new stims, can't wait to see the profiles.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's awesome!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blue colada.. da fuk is that?!?!?

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Do you double scoop?
Affirmative . Chasing the stim dragon. However I'm also using other stims during the day so not often I'll use 2. I find one scoop plus other pwos usually goes down a treat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see the interest fellas.
I too am a huge stim fan, glad to be a part of these new releases!
stims R us.......where the serious stimmers shop!!!

Dr.JJ

Awards
I used to combine Genomyx Origin with Neusurge 2.0 was def a good wave to ride.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for details.

Dr.JJ

Awards
In for details.
Well it was a half a scoop of neurosurge 2.0 and because the genomyx was smooth and not a huge tidal wave of energy I would use upto two scoops of this. Two scoops from a guy who is stim sensitive, keep that in mind.

My work out went pretty much the same every time I would work out. The affects would start slow, then about 5-10 minutes into it I'd start to feel happy. I would reflect on the progress I've done throughout my life and the thought of the hard workout to come made me very pleased with myself, almost a sense of nostalgia. Sometimes I would look around at the people at the gym and think to myself, "HA! All these people and their mediocre ideas of what intensity workouts are I'm about to be covered in sweat." Then the happiness became a form of competitive drive mixed with excitement. I would get exited at the thought of doing "C" pull ups. The excitement was hard to contain. I would "jive" and head nod to all songs, maybe throw in some air guitar or chest piano, the occasional air piano too. I super set everything just because I may have lacked the endurance to do to heavy sets with only 20-30 secs in between (anything longer felt like a waste of time) but not the energy. I would do lunges or dead lifts with bench. Pull ups with dips or triceps pull downs. Curls with head crushers. I would walk around with this huge smile on my face like I was just loving every second of everything physically related to my movements. The natural occurring dopamine was more present or maybe/ likely I was just more aware of it. The hard rock pandora station would get my adrenaline going to where I felt like I was expressing the emotions portrayed by the songs via my exercise. I wanted to listen to expressive, exciting, get you out of your seat songs. Stained was out of the question, Disturbed, Tool, old Metallica, anything with heavy bass guitar or rough lyrics. I heard "straight out of Compton" once having taken the PWO mix and I felt I had a scowl on my face the whole time. Almost every work out ended with my muscles having gone to failure if not near failure. Pumps where from consequence and not so much PWO ingredients.

One major thing to consider was how long and difficult it was to dose neurosurge. In the beginning there was a lot of hit or miss days. I would go over and get very shaky, anxious, even nervous at the gym. I would underdose and my workout was great for all but 20-30 minutes. The scoop it came with was very odd, wide not too deep, and the serving size was half a scoop. It prob took me 9-10 times to finally get it right. The genomyx really provided the icing on the cake. Kept energy going longer at the same level, mood was more than GRRR, positive and a bit carefree of people around me. Neosurge 2.0 by itself was energetic but felt incomplete. Origin was weird by itself. It always crept up and I would have to constantly analyze whether I was feeling anything or not. I always came to the conclusion that I was just a more mellow "everything is right with the world" feel.

The only reason I never repurchased the combo was because of the thought of finding the sweet spot was too much of chore. I still feel this way. This was great for a creatine break though. Went right back to craze after and even did a mix of 1/3 scoopNeo, 1 scoop Origin and 1 scoop craze. A new dragon was created that day. Not sure if it's the kind you want to catch if that makes any sense. I felt vicious in the gym but my kidneys hurt bad and food made me nauseous for the remaining part of the day. Conversation with people felt surreal and pointless. That day though I Romberg feeling like the background ripped open like an earthquake and I stepped into another dimension. Kinda like when Gohan levels up to level 2 in dragon ball Z.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well it was a half a scoop of neurosurge 2.0 and because the genomyx was smooth and not a huge tidal wave of energy I would use upto two scoops of this. Two scoops from a guy who is stim sensitive, keep that in mind.

My work out went pretty much the same every time I would work out. The affects would start slow, then about 5-10 minutes into it I'd start to feel happy. I would reflect on the progress I've done throughout my life and the thought of the hard workout to come made me very pleased with myself, almost a sense of nostalgia. Sometimes I would look around at the people at the gym and think to myself, "HA! All these people and their mediocre ideas of what intensity workouts are I'm about to be covered in sweat." Then the happiness became a form of competitive drive mixed with excitement. I would get exited at the thought of doing "C" pull ups. The excitement was hard to contain. I would "jive" and head nod to all songs, maybe throw in some air guitar or chest piano, the occasional air piano too. I super set everything just because I may have lacked the endurance to do to heavy sets with only 20-30 secs in between (anything longer felt like a waste of time) but not the energy. I would do lunges or dead lifts with bench. Pull ups with dips or triceps pull downs. Curls with head crushers. I would walk around with this huge smile on my face like I was just loving every second of everything physically related to my movements. The natural occurring dopamine was more present or maybe/ likely I was just more aware of it. The hard rock pandora station would get my adrenaline going to where I felt like I was expressing the emotions portrayed by the songs via my exercise. I wanted to listen to expressive, exciting, get you out of your seat songs. Stained was out of the question, Disturbed, Tool, old Metallica, anything with heavy bass guitar or rough lyrics. I heard "straight out of Compton" once having taken the PWO mix and I felt I had a scowl on my face the whole time. Almost every work out ended with my muscles having gone to failure if not near failure. Pumps where from consequence and not so much PWO ingredients.

One major thing to consider was how long and difficult it was to dose neurosurge. In the beginning there was a lot of hit or miss days. I would go over and get very shaky, anxious, even nervous at the gym. I would underdose and my workout was great for all but 20-30 minutes. The scoop it came with was very odd, wide not too deep, and the serving size was half a scoop. It prob took me 9-10 times to finally get it right. The genomyx really provided the icing on the cake. Kept energy going longer at the same level, mood was more than GRRR, positive and a bit carefree of people around me. Neosurge 2.0 by itself was energetic but felt incomplete. Origin was weird by itself. It always crept up and I would have to constantly analyze whether I was feeling anything or not. I always came to the conclusion that I was just a more mellow "everything is right with the world" feel.

The only reason I never repurchased the combo was because of the thought of finding the sweet spot was too much of chore. I still feel this way. This was great for a creatine break though. Went right back to craze after and even did a mix of 1/3 scoopNeo, 1 scoop Origin and 1 scoop craze. A new dragon was created that day. Not sure if it's the kind you want to catch if that makes any sense. I felt vicious in the gym but my kidneys hurt bad and food made me nauseous for the remaining part of the day. Conversation with people felt surreal and pointless. That day though I Romberg feeling like the background ripped open like an earthquake and I stepped into another dimension. Kinda like when Gohan levels up to level 2 in dragon ball Z.
haha I think he meant about the new genomyx products...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
These out yet? Timing is perfect for spring cut.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there are some logs going on with the beta tubs for Stimaholic right now.
I'll keep you posted when I know more. Finals next week.... Been busy :(

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FL3X, for someone who is highly stim tolerant(i mean can tolerate 4-600mg of caffeine 2-3x a day) can you stack the 2? Phenadrol looks like a like stim product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just go look in the company promo section

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Description in stimaholic on np

Dendrobium Extract (1% Alkaloids): Dendrobium is a member of the nobile species of orchid and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries to treat thirst, fever, diabetes, infection, cancer, and eye problems and improve appetite and digestion. Dendrobium is now an ingredient in some pre-workout dietary supplements marketed to enhance physical or athletic performance. However, little evidence indicates that dendrobium is effective for this purpose.

So why is it in there? Wouldn't think treating thirst and infection was a priority in a stim based product hehe

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Dendrobium Extract (1% Alkaloids): Dendrobium is a member of the nobile species of orchid and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries to treat thirst, fever, diabetes, infection, cancer, and eye problems and improve appetite and digestion. Dendrobium is now an ingredient in some pre-workout dietary supplements marketed to enhance physical or athletic performance. However, little evidence indicates that dendrobium is effective for this purpose.

So why is it in there? Wouldn't think treating thirst and infection was a priority in a stim based product hehe
won't comment on dendrobium, but something in stimaholic is working really well, imo.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Damn you yohimbine y u no legal here

Yeah ritual has dendro and is also one of the best.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anti fatigue is one benefit that's been looked into

http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-ZWJZ201010042.htm

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Can EVOL & stimaholic be taken same day as long as they're spaced apart 8 hours?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can EVOL & stimaholic be taken same day as long as they're spaced apart 8 hours?
I've done this a couple times now.
Stimaholic does take a long time to wear off but 8 hours should be plenty.