Day of Judgement has arrived...FINAFLEX style.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At over 13,000 posts, he has been sharing his knowledge of supplements, training and nutrition for six years on AnabolicMinds. A boxer, mma grappler and dedicated lifter - he has ingested almost every supplement known to man. Once being quoted as saying "if cut, I'd bleed supplements".

I, along with the rest of the FINAFLEX crew would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team, and fellow Canadian - JudgementDay.

Congratulations Tommy, we're looking forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same intensity and passion that you've always shown for this industry.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
awesome news - and what an intro!
welcome aboard Tom, we look forward to working with you :welcome:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At over 13,000 posts, he has been sharing his knowledge of supplements, training and nutrition for six years on AnabolicMinds. A boxer, mma grappler and dedicated lifter - he has ingested almost every supplement known to man. Once being quoted as saying "if cut, I'd bleed supplements". I, along with the rest of the FINAFLEX crew would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team, and fellow Canadian - JudgementDay. Congratulations Tommy, we're looking forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same intensity and passion that you've always shown for this industry.
Thank you for the amazing intro and kind words bro!

I'm very excited to be apart of the FINAFLEX team :) With an outstanding supplement line that truly stands out, I can't tell you how stoked I really am.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Now let the Canadian jokes begin...(shoots back a glass of maple syrup while watching hockey...)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh good a thread of nothing but Canadian jokes. I'm gonna hang out here for a bit...

Congrats on the job JD. Congrats on the rep fina.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of canadians...john candy, star of one of my favorite movies....planes trains and automobiles

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats JD!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats man, Finaflex is a great company with amazing reps, you'll fit right in.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Tommy! Finaflex picked good!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats Tommy!

Finaflex have plans on starting a hockey team?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do Canadians do it doggy style?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So they can both watch the Leafs game

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think Habs fans have ever had sex
Congrats JD! Finaflex line is awesome and you're a great rep choice fit them. And Habs fans do have sex Piston, they're just no women involved.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All Torontonians do, and I'm pretty sure James Reimer does after this year
Maybe he can play for Buffalo next year ;)

Haha

True, but it's a Habs game
:trout:

I don't think Habs fans have ever had sex
^^ This

Congrats JD! Finaflex line is awesome and you're a great rep choice fit them. And Habs fans do have sex Piston, they're just no women involved.
^^ This, even more.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've dressed 9 goalies this year including a video scout from our new Harbor Center building, so sure, bring on Reimer!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What awesome opportunity, JD. Gratz!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If you can be a Buffalo sports fan, there's nothing life can do to you that you won't be able to handle. We're battle hardened.

Buffalo: a drinking town with a sports problem
truth. been a let down for the last few years. decades. whatever who's counting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curling, what a sport, can't imagine the rush. Is that really a Canadian sport?.... I hope it didn't start here lol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What's next for you JD?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established