Lecheek Nutritions 2014 Stanley Cup promo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NHL_2014_StanleyCupPlayoffs.jpg

I will get bracket up as soon as we know the teams.

View attachment bracket.bmp

Ok Hockey fans here is your chance to win a choice product of any 1 product from the Lecheek Nutrition line ( I can see what swag we have at the time).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
There will only be 1 winner and we would like to see a log and or review of the product.
21 and older
US ONLY, Sorry Canadian Hockey fans !!

A FEW GUIDLINES TO FOLLOW
It will be a CALL THE WINNER CONTEST.
LETS GUESS WHICH TEAM YOU THINK WILL WIN THE CUP, AND THAT WILL ADVANCE YOU TO THE FINALS (1 team 1 guess) to play.
This will be a bracket type like in the past so if your team does not advance neither do you.

Before the final series starts with the last 2 teams, we will see how many people we have still in this.
We will need some more info for FINALS if we have multiple players at that time.

lecheck.png

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN! Go Buffalo!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I recall my Blackhawks made me the winner last year. Time to repeat!

Hawks!!!!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Sid the Kid and The PENS!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Not a bad guess, they have second most points in all of NHL I believe.
I went to ESPN.com and looked up the standings lol, I was going to go with Chicago or Pittsburgh or maybe even Boston, but I'd feel like a dirty traitor picking ANYTHING Boston/NE.... lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Washington...er... Toronto...uh, wait...Vancouver? hahahaha

Pittsburgh all the way.

As much as I hate it philly looks dangerous too but theyll never have a goalie make it through playoff time in that city.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going with the Anaheim Ducks, (I don't know much about hockey)
Don't say Buffalo. They have the worst record in hockey right now. I was just kidding when I threw that up there.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love moose knuckle myself.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GO BRUINS!!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I do watch a lot of ESPN, and from what I catch on sports center it does seem like the Black Hawks, Pittsburgh, Boston are all good picks.... Is Detroit Red Wings in the playoffs this year? I knew this guy when I was in rehab who was a DIE HARD Red Wings fan... This had to be 09-10' when they were in the Stanley cup, I believe they were up in the series, and ended up loosing on like game 7, I could be wrong.... But I think I remember that correctly..

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
penguins!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with my blue shirts(rangers) again this yr.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bracket was added for those that dont follow hockey closely and still want to play.

Playoffs start today and I will allow a day or two for people to still enter.

I will QUOTE and lock everyone in by Friday.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw man, we got the Wings in the first round. :sad3:

Still stickin' with my Bruins though. :thumbsup:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw man, we got the Wings in the first round. :sad3:

Still stickin' with my Bruins though. :thumbsup:
As a Blackhawks fan, I think this will be first time I root for Wings, I would like to see Bruins knocked out, just in case Hawks get back to Finals.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a Blackhawks fan, I think this will be first time I root for Wings, I would like to see Bruins knocked out, just in case Hawks get back to Finals.
As a pens fan I'd like tosee this as well... boston and philly we just do not match up against well. Always get sucked into their style game and end up playing like idiots. It would be fun/entertaining to have a rematch of the ECF from last year though just to see how intense it gets.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Bracket was added for those that dont follow hockey closely and still want to play.

Playoffs start today and I will allow a day or two for people to still enter.

I will QUOTE and lock everyone in by Friday.
Was I added too this?

Game 1 tonight Redwings/Bruins! GO WINGS!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a pens fan I'd like tosee this as well... boston and philly we just do not match up against well. Always get sucked into their style game and end up playing like idiots. It would be fun/entertaining to have a rematch of the ECF from last year though just to see how intense it gets.
For the cup I want king or ducks so I can try and go! I went to the pens ducks game in Anaheim this year that was insane. It went to a 6th ot shoot out and the pens won. I wouldn't mind doing that again lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the cup I want king or ducks so I can try and go! I went to the pens ducks game in Anaheim this year that was insane. It went to a 6th ot shoot out and the pens won. I wouldn't mind doing that again lol.
6th OT shootout? wtf is that ha

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went to game 4 last year, Bruins vs. Pens, I kept thinking there is no f'in way they are going to get swept....well, um they did.

Even die hard Bruin fans didn't think at the beginning of the series that B would sweep.....

It ain't happening this year.

I am going with Pens Vs Blues in the Finals..of course Pens winning!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
awesome game

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I went to game 4 last year, Bruins vs. Pens, I kept thinking there is no f'in way they are going to get swept....well, um they did. Even die hard Bruin fans didn't think at the beginning of the series that B would sweep..... It ain't happening this year. I am going with Pens Vs Blues in the Finals..of course Pens winning!
Blues looked solid last night. I didn't think they'd be able to hang with chi with half their team hurt but they really pulled it together.

I can't believe they'll make it all the way tho cuz they're already the walking wounded and the west is brutal. If they play Anaheim it could be a bloodbath

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Right outside. I used to live right it in, may move back. It all depends for obvious reasons. Spend a lot of time there, for sports and music events.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Right outside. I used to live right it in, may move back. It all depends for obvious reasons. Spend a lot of time there, for sports and music events.
That's cool, I'm in Northern Indiana, not far!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
That's cool, I'm in Northern Indiana, not far!
The Hawks/Blues game was crazy last night! I didn't make it too the end. Had to be up at 5am for work. If it was a Wings game I would of stuck it out! That should be a brutal great series(Hawks/Blues)!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The Hawks/Blues game was crazy last night! I didn't make it too the end. Had to be up at 5am for work. If it was a Wings game I would of stuck it out! That should be a brutal great series(Hawks/Blues)!
Agree! I feel asleep as well