Iron Flex is short 2 reps

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
The demand on Iron Flex has increased so much our current rep team can no longer handle the massive load themselves. Their hands are practically filled with these massive loads. But we are prepared to allow two more guys to tag in and take some of the pressure off. What are we looking for?

- Guys with knowledge and/or experience with PHs
- Frequent posters
- A desire to join our team
- The ability to get along with others
- An encouraging charisma

So please tell us a little about yourself, your experience, your goals, etc. This thread will be open ended. Let the competition begin!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If only I could double-rep lol. Some days I feel like an IronFlex rep already :p

Great opportunity here AM

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If double repping is allowed I might be interested

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good opportunity for someone. I'll subscribe to this thread so I can vouch for good guys.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So please tell us a little about yourself, your experience, your goals, your social security number, etc.
I'm awesome. I have experience. I want to be big. 28484919.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So please tell us a little about yourself, your experience, your goals, your social security number, etc....

Well, I like long moonlit walks on the beach, holding hands, gazing lovingly into each others' eyes, slow wet kisses........ wait, what am I applying for again? Oh yeah! Ummm, scratch what I said.

Ok, I have been a rep for Taurus Nutrition and when Eric closed doors on that company, I was able to transfer my rep position over to LGS. I enjoyed repping for both companies and running fun promos. I ran several out of my own rep pay too. I believe in treating people with respect and not being condescending. People know me as a straight shooter and that I'm not going to BS them when talking shop. I have several cycles under my belt, including an Alpha 90 log ;), and enjoy the game. My short term goal for now is to get healed up and back in the game! Long term is to get increasingly stronger and get to a lean, solid 200+ lbs bw.
As far as my SS#, I may be cheap but I aint easy!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So please tell us a little about yourself, your experience, your goals, your social security number, etc....

Well, I like long moonlit walks on the beach, holding hands, gazing lovingly into each others' eyes, slow wet kisses........ wait, what am I applying for again? Oh yeah! Ummm, scratch what I said.

Ok, I have been a rep for Taurus Nutrition and when Eric closed doors on that company, I was able to transfer my rep position over to LGS. I enjoyed repping for both companies and running fun promos. I ran several out of my own rep pay too. I believe in treating people with respect and not being condescending. People know me as a straight shooter and that I'm not going to BS them when talking shop. I have several cycles under my belt, including an Alpha 90 log ;), and enjoy the game. My short term goal for now is to get healed up and back in the game! Long term is to get increasingly stronger and get to a lean, solid 200+ lbs bw.
Solid guy right here.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
If double repping is allowed I might be interested
Good question. No double repping please.
I'm awesome. I have experience. I want to be big. Xxxxxxxx.
I hope you didn't seriously post your real SSN lol.

Excellent app from an awesome guy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something is amiss since I did not post these

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good question. No double repping please.

I hope you didn't seriously post your real SSN lol.
No I didn't haha I was hoping my humor would make me stand out lol but the rest of it is all good ;) I believe in getting to the point. You don't need me to post 38124 pages of why you should choose me :)

Oh but I forgot to add, I also want to continue to increase my knowledge about this stuff. And also help people in anyway possible! (As long as they aren't trolls lol)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I didn't haha I was hoping my humor would make me stand out lol but the rest of it is all good ;) I believe in getting to the point. You don't need me to post 38124 pages of why you should choose me :)

Oh but I forgot to add, I also want to continue to increase my knowledge about this stuff. And also help people in anyway possible! (As long as they aren't trolls lol)
38124 pages?! Dang, I would be doing good to get 1/8 a page on why to pick me! Lol!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will throw my hat in on this.
I have never repped for a company before and I have been looking over some of the recent opening that have been coming up. I saw this one and figured what the he*l. I have ran a sponsored iron flex log with halo X and was very impressed with the product and even purchased another bottle to further my log. I currently train 5/3/1 and will be running the ultimate diet in a couple weeks once a inspection at work is over. I do enjoy further my knowledge with supplements and do research before purchasing any. And look forward to working with a great company if chosen

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke would be an asset. I can attest to his professionalism as a rep. And OP: did you say that the rest of your reps have their "hands full of massive loads?" I knew the IronFlex guys were a close bunch, but TMI!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man this is the opportunity I have been waiting for, a killer company with an awesome line up of products who is actively expanding into other areas.

This will be my first application to rep for a company. Its not that I didn’t think I could represent a brand well it was the fact that I wanted to be a part of a brand that has a presence in a field that I have a high interest in, and I am interested in being anabolic! I have cycled a number of different Ph's in the past and have a number of future cycles lined up ( not to kiss ass but Brawn and Stanozane is next! ) I am by no means an expert but I have the desire to continue my use so that I can continue to learn and grow from first hand experience. I am on here just about every day, be it using the app on my phone or at work cruising the threads. I help out where I can and give honest feedback when asked. I have been on AM for a little over a year now and I don’t plan on going anywhere.
In life I manage a store and I believe in and promote in a strong team dynamic. I don’t go out of my way to be confrontational nor am I an internet tuff guy, but I am not a punk either, I stand up for what I believe in.
I have been lifting for over 7 years and have fair amount of knowledge in supplements both hormonal and natural and would love to be a part of the team if you would have me.
Cheers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Votes for Luke and Mccrew; guys are well known and knowledgeable from everything I have seen in my time here.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Too good of a chance to pass up.

Goals are to hit 200-205lbs, get sub-9% bodyfat, and then focus on maintaining size & strength. Right now I'm sitting right around 180 around 8-9% body fat and plan to reach the 200s sometime this year.

I have yet to hear a complaint on you guys and you carry basically every PH that's worth taking. You guys have the dose per capsule at a good spot and a fair price(wish there was more caps in your halo though :b)

I haven't repped before but I enjoy browsing the forums and passing on knowledge. I have several logs under my belt and I am about to start one tomorrow.

I have a few PH cycles under my belt and avidly read through tunedsports and prohormonedb. I feel I can help people plan safe cycles while making good gains.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Just looked at the other applicants and Luke is a great choice, knew him when he repped Taurus and he always did interesting promos and would help you as much as he could.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am def in on this one. I have never repped for any company, but i have owned my own business that i had to deal with customers on a personal level daily to assure their satisfaction. I have a college degree,part of which is in customer relations. I may not know everything about all of your products, but i am a quick learner and willing to take direction to best suit the needs of the company and what it stands for.
I have done my fair share of ph/ds cycles and have a solid knowledge base when it comes to anabolics and hormones. I have been a member of the AM family for over a year. In that time i have ran a good number of product logs and reviews. My fitness experience goes back over 20 yrs,so i can relate to an older generation as well as the younger crowd. I have no problem speaking my mind and being truthfull in a professional manner. However i will not tell a customer a line of bs just to make a sale. I am on this forum every day and due to recent changes in my personal life i am available at almost any given time to help in any way needed. If i am part of a company it is my name and reputation being represented as well as the companies. Ironflex is a heavy hitter in the fitness industry and just growing bigger. This to me is something i would love to be a part of and learn and grow along with them. Thank you for the consideration.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I can vouch for Luke as a rep and for Crew as a logger. Luke answered questions about his product and other products in general. Crew had 2 awesome logs for me when I was repping for PNI. I do not know enough about ph's to put my app in but I do have experience as a rep.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this is the opportunity I have been waiting for, a killer company with an awesome line up of products who is actively expanding into other areas.

This will be my first application to rep for a company. Its not that I didn’t think I could represent a brand well it was the fact that I wanted to be a part of a brand that has a presence in a field that I have a high interest in, and I am interested in being anabolic! I have cycled a number of different Ph's in the past and have a number of future cycles lined up ( not to kiss ass but Brawn and Stanozane is next! ) I am by no means an expert but I have the desire to continue my use so that I can continue to learn and grow from first hand experience. I am on here just about every day, be it using the app on my phone or at work cruising the threads. I help out where I can and give honest feedback when asked. I have been on AM for a little over a year now and I don’t plan on going anywhere.
In life I manage a store and I believe in and promote in a strong team dynamic. I don’t go out of my way to be confrontational nor am I an internet tuff guy, but I am not a punk either, I stand up for what I believe in.
I have been lifting for over 7 years and have fair amount of knowledge in supplements both hormonal and natural and would love to be a part of the team if you would have me.
Cheers.
I'll definitely vouch for McCrew. Awesome guy, and has helped me with my cycles in the past. He has that "encouraging charisma" you're looking for.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bump for more competition. :numbered:

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I would def. be in on this, but I already know there's no shot, from whose applied, and who probably will.... GL to every1 :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would def. be in on this, but I already know there's no shot, from whose applied, and who probably will.... GL to every1 :)
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take bro...

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
throwing mine into the mix.

not as experienced as the ther guys but can throw some ideas toward teh oder generation which seems to be more of out there these days

5 8
three years on a quest
been repping for another company whio is having troubles on every front .
i am very motivated when i believe in a product
have been cycling for all three years trying out different products to see what works for my body type. i believe too many people on these forum give the wrong advice about there experiences and not reall what is needed for that person. everyone needs to be real careful when dishing this stuff out. mg for me don't work of him or her so steer them toward research sites first.i have vast knowledge in nutrition being a professional chef for over 20 years dealing with all kinds of diets .
my training is adaptive i try things and change them to suite me as needed. heavy weights are not made for everyone but there are ways to work aroung these and achieve the goal we all want . that is what i bring to the table. i have a ton of logs on my profile feel free to look them over. everyone i have seen on here that has applied is probably more qualified than me for sure and are great people. just wanted to offer what i had. good luck to all.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take bro...
Beautifully put! Thelast, definitely put in an app, brother. You never know. You may have exactly what we're looking for.
Wayne Gretzky!
Always calling people bro.
throwing mine into the mix.

not as experienced as the ther guys but can throw some ideas toward teh oder generation which seems to be more of out there these days

5 8
three years on a quest
been repping for another company whio is having troubles on every front .
i am very motivated when i believe in a product
have been cycling for all three years trying out different products to see what works for my body type. i believe too many people on these forum give the wrong advice about there experiences and not reall what is needed for that person. everyone needs to be real careful when dishing this stuff out. mg for me don't work of him or her so steer them toward research sites first.i have vast knowledge in nutrition being a professional chef for over 20 years dealing with all kinds of diets .
my training is adaptive i try things and change them to suite me as needed. heavy weights are not made for everyone but there are ways to work aroung these and achieve the goal we all want . that is what i bring to the table. i have a ton of logs on my profile feel free to look them over. everyone i have seen on here that has applied is probably more qualified than me for sure and are great people. just wanted to offer what i had. good luck to all.
Great app! IF he's going to have some good choices here.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well Toss me in the mix as well. Currently logging Quake and lovin it! Also working on a career change after 20 years in the construction management field. Spent the last 15 years in a sales related environment so I know I could put my sales skills to work as a rep for a company like this that a really believe in. Been trying to change careers and get into the fitness industry. I am very supplement savvy and have a lot of nutrition training under my belt so far. i have access to AM pretty much throughout my entire day so I can be active daily on this one. I would love to get on board with IronFlex ... one of the companies out there that really stands behind their products and their products actually work .... which as we all know is saying a lot. Too many companies focus on marketing rather than product research. Too many companies try and put out a product for every market niche and flood the market with tons of useless crap rather than sticking to a few well produced products that work and build business on reputation. A blitzkrieg of products to overwhelm the consumer is not the sales approach I want to be behind. So .... count me in on this one. I would love to give it a shot.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like the fact you used the word "blitzkrieg" \^^/

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I'll put an app in anyways, so you guys at least get to know me a bit better, and I am going to be 100% honest on it. I have very little experience with using PH's, I have experience in using AAS, and am currently using my first PH's. I have 5 years experience in sales, ranging from financial , to door to door, business to business, inbound and outbound sales. I am 26 years old. I have been training since I was 13-14 years old. As a child I was obese. I was 5 4'' 225 pure fat when I was 15. This is when I started to taking my training very seriously. I joined and started reading/posting on numerous internet message boards around 2003. Over the next 7 months roughly I went from 225 to 5 11'' 150. Over the next two years I put on about 40lbs of LBM (My first cycle was when I was 17, obviously something I DO NOT RECOMEND AT THAT AGE!) Anyways I hurt my back my senior of high school. I went to school at Arizona State University for Kinesiology, during this time I re-injured my back bad. I stopped working out, and had a multi year opiate addiction (I will have 3 years clean in August). I didn't workout consistently at all during this time and I gained a good amount of weight back. In December I started to really get back into this lifestyle again. I lost nearly 40lbs, and I am currently doing a re-comp (running Epi and Furaza) I lift 5x a week (Back,Legs,Shoulders,chest,Arms/(im adding core in slowly) each on their own day, and HIIT Cardio 15-30 mins 2-3x week). My life experiences just make me want to help others, offer any advice and motivation I can, I know how bad things can get and can always offer a helping hand. I have a type A personality (comes with being in sales/marketing I suppose, but I have always been like that.) I understand the importance of being a team player, and I know that If I can help a company grow by performing my role to the very best, I have a chance to grow within the company as well. I just quit my job (got screwed on commissions, not the first time), and I am enrolling in a local school to go back to get my Kinesiology degree. My passion in life (what I call my first addiction) is bodybuilding/nutrition and supplementation, I have a picture of my crazy supplement stash, and have only added to it. My goal in life is to work in a fitness/health related field and work in the supplement industry as well. I am the type of person who is loyal to a fault, there is a lot of supplement companies I like, but the one that will eventually give me a shot, WILL NOT regret it. I have internet access and all the time in the world to learn, answer questions, and help others. Also please do not let my join date deter you from giving me a shot, I have been a member of major internet bodybuilding/supplement message boards for over a decade.

Thanks for your consideration, and I wish everyone the best of luck!

-Ian

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel like writing a full application because im not 21, so I don't know if you guys would want a PH rep that's 20, but I've done a lot of research on PH's, PCT, support supps, etc. I know A LOT about them, to the point where my friends that use ask me for advice and call me "the chemist" lol. I figured I might as well educate myself so I'm prepared when it's time to enter the anabolic realm.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I don't feel like writing a full application because im not 21, so I don't know if you guys would want a PH rep that's 20, but I've done a lot of research on PH's, PCT, support supps, etc. I know A LOT about them, to the point where my friends that use ask me for advice and call me "the chemist" lol. I figured I might as well educate myself so I'm prepared when it's time to enter the anabolic realm.
Sounds like the name of a villain on the show Blacklist lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yo last10 you may not have a ton of posts but that's a solid app brother.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Wow I'm excited to see who I'm going to get to work with!!! I see a few good guy's up in here.. Keep the apps rolling

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Cheers.
My votes are right here... Two great members here