1-2 Reps needed on Anabolic Minds***

Islandsupps

Islandsupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,

We are looking for 1- 2 reps to help us out on AnabolicMinds.com. Please post your replies on this thread. Let us know if you have any rep experience on AM & for what companies & how long?
Also, why we should choose you over someone else. How much time do you spend on AM?

If you represent a line that Island carries and Island, that's not fair, because you would be only pushing your own line. We will not put you on as a rep if you are already with a manufacturer.

What are we looking for? Honest people that can reply professionally & are knowledgeable about products on the market without sarcasm.

We also will not pick up reps that are working for other supplement stores, as it is a conflict of interest.

We are looking to grow & need the presence here on AM.
Thanks in advance, guys!

WE WILL BE RUNNING THIS UNTIL WEDNESDAY APRIL 9TH!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, NO sarcasm? What kind of Mickey mouse operation you trying to run?!

;) lol, just kiddin, best of luck with your search :)

K

kfree

Awards
respresentation virgin.

I am 27 years of age and a father of two so i look to get the most out of my supplementation to get the most from the short window i am alotted formy training sessions. I have been training 5 days a week since i was 14 and play div.1 football. I have never reprsented a supplement company before but have read hundreds of log researching peoples results on the new fad supplements work and the gains made from some of the tried and true lately i have been researchig prohormone because i have been natty up until now and i.think my trainig is ready to go to the next level my training style is amixture of conjugate and crossfit.
Bodyweight 195
Height 5'10
Bench 375
Squat 405
Dead 435
225 bench test 21 reps.
Let me know.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hey Everyone, We are looking for 1- 2 reps to help us out on AnabolicMinds.com. Please post your replies on this thread. Let us know if you have any rep experience on AM & for what companies & how long? Also, why we should choose you over someone else. How much time do you spend on AM? If you represent a line that Island carries and Island, that's not fair, because you would be only pushing your own line. We will not put you on as a rep if you are already with a manufacturer. What are we looking for? Honest people that can reply professionally & are knowledgeable about products on the market without sarcasm. We also will not pick up reps that are working for other supplement stores, as it is a conflict of interest. We are looking to grow & need the presence here on AM. Thanks in advance, guys!
What would be expected from me as a rep for Islandsupps?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here. I have never been a rep but would love to rep island supplements.

I am active on am and have worked retail (SAMs club) for over 8 years. I was a supervisor and always had to help keep shoppers happy.

I am currently a high school teacher and love helping others. Being a part of the island team will allow me to teach and help people when choosing what to order and why.

I have a supp addiction as many forum members so I can personally attest to many of the products island sells. You name it and I have probably tried it. If not I have the knowledge and research skills needed to help out anyone who needs help.

I spend a good amount of time either posting or researching. I check the app at least 15x a day (both a good and bad habit lol)

I believe you should pick me because I have both the retail experience, along with a professional teaching job. There are many qualified candidates but the combo of sales/teaching/education will help set me apart from the rest.

Best of luck to all who enter as I know there are tons of qualified applicants on AM.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity here. Have purchased here before and would recommend them

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here. I have never been a rep but would love to rep island supplements.

I am active on am and have worked retail (SAMs club) for over 8 years. I was a supervisor and always had to help keep shoppers happy.

I am currently a high school teacher and love helping others. Being a part of the island team will allow me to teach and help people when choosing what to order and why.

I have a supp addiction as many forum members so I can personally attest to many of the products island sells. You name it and I have probably tried it. If not I have the knowledge and research skills needed to help out anyone who needs help.

I spend a good amount of time either posting or researching. I check the app at least 15x a day (both a good and bad habit lol)

I believe you should pick me because I have both the retail experience, along with a professional teaching job. There are many qualified candidates but the combo of sales/teaching/education will help set me apart from the rest.

Best of luck to all who enter as I know there are tons of qualified applicants on AM.
I cast one vote for this chap. ^

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am 27 years of age and a father of two so i look to get the most out of my supplementation to get the most from the short window i am alotted formy training sessions. I have been training 5 days a week since i was 14 and play div.1 football. I have never reprsented a supplement company before but have read hundreds of log researching peoples results on the new fad supplements work and the gains made from some of the tried and true lately i have been researchig prohormone because i have been natty up until now and i.think my trainig is ready to go to the next level my training style is amixture of conjugate and crossfit.
Bodyweight 195
Height 5'10
Bench 375
Squat 405
Dead 435
225 bench test 21 reps.
Let me know.
Taking PH's while playing D1 Football would probably get you suspended/kicked off the team...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking PH's while playing D1 Football would probably get you suspended/kicked off the team...
It would indeed. Caffeine is even technically against NCAA rules.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am a 26yo male. I have no rep experience, but I do have nearly 5 years experience in sales/marketing. I have been on AM since February, but have been on supplement related message boards since 03', so please don't discount me due to my join date. I just quit my job, and am in the process of going back to school to finish my Kinesiology degree. I can spend all day everyday online promoting and answering questions pertaining to Island Supplements. What makes me a good candidate for this job is my experience in sales/marketing/customer service, my ability to be online at all hours of the day/night.................... I am also a "connoisseur" of supplements (I have added to my stash since this pic about 2-3 weeks ago)

(Half the pic isnt showing up for some reason)

***These pics are only showing half or less of each... It's a lot, maybe I'll try re-sizing it later...
Thanks for your consideration,
Ian

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a 26yo male. I have no rep experience, but I do have nearly 5 years experience in sales/marketing. I have been on AM since February, but have been on supplement related message boards since 03', so please don't discount me due to my join date. I just quit my job, and am in the process of going back to school to finish my Kinesiology degree. I can spend all day everyday online promoting and answering questions pertaining to Island Supplements. What makes me a good candidate for this job is my experience in sales/marketing/customer service, my ability to be online at all hours of the day/night.................... I am also a "connoisseur" of supplements (I have added to my stash since this pic about 2-3 weeks ago) (Half the pic isnt showing up for some reason) ***These pics are only showing half or less of each... It's a lot, maybe I'll try re-sizing it later... Thanks for your consideration, Ian
Nice stashes man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you got me beat! lol... How does that pump spray work for ya?
It was ok..... I had some decent pumps as time went on. Nothing like hemavol and pn though.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I wish there was still localized transdermal 7-keto, I remember ab-solved worked great for me... I wonder why no one sells something like that anymore...?

K

kfree

Awards
Let me refraise that. I used to play d 1. Im 27. Being 27 playing d1would = dumbass student.lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
A lot of Those guys are on gear. PM myster3, he played D1. And he'll tell you allllll about the kind of gear a lot of guys used.
Just because its against the rules doesn't mean anything. Off season cycles, some gear really doesn't hang around in your system long.
Or just hope to god your not picked for random testing ;) lol

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
A lot of Those guys are on gear. PM myster3, he played D1. And he'll tell you allllll about the kind of gear a lot of guys used.
Just because its against the rules doesn't mean anything. Off season cycles, some gear really doesn't hang around in your system long.
Or just hope to god your not picked for random testing ;) lol
Im not nor have I ever playrf any collegiate sports, so I have nothing to worry about, If I was a college athlete player, I would only run something if A. I wasn't good enough to go pro B. If I even got the slightest of scholarships from playing...

A

Alphonz

Awards
Let us know if you have any rep experience on AM & for what companies & how long?
My experience as a rep consists of representing the United States as a Diplomat while serving in the US Navy. Also I represent my current employer everyday when interviewing, assessing, and making recommendations for vulnerability assessments. In regards to representing a supplement supplier, this would be a first for me.

Also, why we should choose you over someone else. How much time do you spend on AM?
I have been exercising since I was 12. Buying and researching supplements since I was 16 years old. All together 14 years of experience. I will be providing honest, objective opinions, posts, recommendations, and advice to help those seeking nutritional and supplement guidance. Furthermore, I will pursue the mission of Island Supplements with every post, expo, email, and PM.

Thanks for this opportunity and best of luck to everyone that applies.

K

kfree

Awards
Let me clear this up I DON'T play ball anymore. I am 27 graduated natty. Thinking about the possibility of PH's.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I wish there was still localized transdermal 7-keto, I remember ab-solved worked great for me... I wonder why no one sells something like that anymore...?
They do 7 spray and abliderate advanced

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
I wasn't going to through my app in but here it is.

Let us know if you have any rep experience on AM & for what companies & how long? No rep experience but know what being a rep entails.

Also, why we should choose you over someone else. I'm knowledgable but there are other people more knowledgable than me. Knowledgable with ph use fat burners and other supps.

How much time do you spend on AM? On Monday-friday for an estimated total time of 2 hours.

What are we looking for? Honest people that can reply professionally & are knowledgeable about products on the market without sarcasm. No sarcasm I geuss I can do that.

I feel there at better qualified people than me but if chosen I will support island to the best of my ability. With that said I like island supps and definetly wouldn't mind being a rep. Thanks for the opertunity.

Islandsupps

Islandsupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A REP has been found!!!

Thank you to all for your interest!!

Our new rep is........
Afi140

Please welcome him!!! We look to have alot more presence on AM....Welcome aboard

We may bring on one more...stay tuned!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you to all for your interest!! Our new rep is........ Afi140 Please welcome him!!! We look to have alot more presence on AM....Welcome aboard We may bring on one more...stay tuned!!!
Thanks for the opportunity! I am more than grateful to rep such a great retailer with great prices. I'm here to help so any questions feel free to contact me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Our new rep is........
Afi140

Please welcome him!!! We look to have alot more presence on AM....Welcome aboard

Nice pick! Congrats Afi140!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

Our new rep is........
Afi140

Congrats Afi, Anyone who has a bigger stash than me deserves to be chosen, and takes supplements serious! :) :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Afi, Anyone who has a bigger stash than me deserves to be chosen, and takes supplements serious! :) :)
thanks guys. Appreciate the kind words

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little late to the party but congrats man
Thanks man! Some killer deals going right now too. Check the islandsupplements forum for promos!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to order from you guys all the time back in the day.. its been a while. Heading over to your site now!

Mike

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to order from you guys all the time back in the day.. its been a while. Heading over to your site now! Mike
Thanks mike! If you happen to order over $50 put that you're an AM user and your username in the notes section for a free shirt.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Thanks mike! If you happen to order over $50 put that you're an AM user and your username in the notes section for a free shirt.
is this for everyone? lol im shopping for supps right now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this for everyone? lol im shopping for supps right now
Yes sir. There's some good deals right now too. Just put you're an am member and your username in the notes section

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Island and orbit are my sites now!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing yet I need to put the good old check in the good old bank account and get a whole list of things lol
Lol. Cool. Let us know what you pick up!