Who is the new Olympus labs Rep? KLEEN is that's who!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Many of you probably know me from kicking rocks around these parts for many years now. Recently a company emerged that caught my attention. Great products, with ample dosing that allows for a very modifiable Designer experience. I first noticed they had some products i had been looking into that were not being carried by too many other companies and upon further investigation into the company I realized this is a company I would like to be affiliated with. So we got together and made it happen! Thanks for the opportunity Olympus Labs this should be a great experience for us both.

I will be on here and available for helping with many different areas regarding set up, dosing options and some basic assistance with training and diet. So if you have a question feel free to ask!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats on getting the gig brother; good looking company to rep for

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to work with you!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats kleen

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Move, congrats man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many of you probably know me from kicking rocks around these parts for many years now. Recently a company emerged that caught my attention. Great products, with ample dosing that allows for a very modifiable Designer experience. I first noticed they had some products i had been looking into that were not being carried by too many other companies and upon further investigation into the company I realized this is a company I would like to be affiliated with. So we got together and made it happen! Thanks for the opportunity Olympus Labs this should be a great experience for us both.

I will be on here and available for helping with many different areas regarding set up, dosing options and some basic assistance with training and diet. So if you have a question feel free to ask!
Wow, they picked up a heavy hitter with you Kleen! Right on! I'm excited for their pwo to hit shelves

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats homie.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already posted my congrats in the other thread. Don't expect one in this thread too! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone I am pretty darn happy with the situation to say the least! I can't wait for my first big fat Olympus Labs stack in about 4-6 weeks. It is gonna be a lot of fun!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone I am pretty darn happy with the situation to say the least! I can't wait for my first big fat Olympus Labs stack in about 4-6 weeks. It is gonna be a lot of fun!!!!
time to 'kleen' up!!!

congrats...gonna go see what olympus has got...