Who wants free age force products

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's Free - Try It We Know Our Fat Burner Patch Works And We'll Invest our $50 To Prove That To You With A Free 30-Day Supply! No Ongoing Obligations! - Just A 30-Day Supply Free! Promo Code: AMFB30.

The Promo Code AMFB30 applies to the 30-day order option or the first month of the AutoShip option. Either way, you'll just be charged for our USA or International S&H.

http://www.ageforce.com/freefatburner-anabolic-email.html

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
been considering trying the creatine and the multivitamin for awhile now. how about that instead of the fat burner?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
It's Free - Try It We Know Our Fat Burner Patch Works And We'll Invest our $50 To Prove That To You With A Free 30-Day Supply! No Ongoing Obligations! - Just A 30-Day Supply Free! Promo Code: AMFB30.

The Promo Code AMFB30 applies to the 30-day order option or the first month of the AutoShip option. Either way, you'll just be charged for our USA or International S&H.

http://www.ageforce.com/freefatburner-anabolic-email.html
If I sign up for this, will it auto-charge me monthly after that?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
well I bought it... I have had success in the past with transdermal 7-keto

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Picked one up as well. For $8 no reason not to. What's the word on what you can/can't stack while using these? Best dosing protocol?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I sign up for this, will it auto-charge me monthly after that?
You can cancel at any time which is what most people will do. Buy it once loose the fat and cancel it after words, I have all my stuff on auto ship.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
You can cancel at any time which is what most people will do. Buy it once loose the fat and cancel it after words, I have all my stuff on auto ship.
If I didn't select auto-ship, just one month supply, if I am not satisfied, do I still have to cancel even though I didn't select the auto-ship option?

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Picked one up as well. For $8 no reason not to. What's the word on what you can/can't stack while using these? Best dosing protocol?
Did the same. Looks like you should stay away from any thyroid boosting supplements while you're "applying" this supplement as it has T2 in it.

Also - it says it's an 8 hour time delivered formula. That said, I'm going to put it on at night before I go to sleep.

Once it shows up I'm probably going to log it, too. Looks neat!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did the same. Looks like you should stay away from any thyroid boosting supplements while you're "applying" this supplement as it has T2 in it. Also - it says it's an 8 hour time delivered formula. That said, I'm going to put it on at night before I go to sleep. Once it shows up I'm probably going to log it, too. Looks neat!
My gf loves it. She puts on the patch at night every night.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I didn't select auto-ship, just one month supply, if I am not satisfied, do I still have to cancel even though I didn't select the auto-ship option?
Bump for this question

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The offer is generous, but is the website with the profile accurate. 2mg selenium, 1mg potassium iodide, and 2mg T2 are all semi-toxic doses. Otherwise the deal is worth it for the 7-keto alone, I'd just like clarification on the doses of those 3 ingredients

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
This is a great offer guys, better jump on it while you can!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No Ongoing Obligations! -
Just A 30-Day Supply Free!
His question was will we still be auto-charged even if we selected one-time order... As in do we need to go do something to cancel this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
His question was will we still be auto-charged even if we selected one-time order... As in do we need to go do something to cancel this?
It's just a one time order.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
whats the shelf life of the patches? id like to take advantage of the offer now, but prob wouldn't use immediately.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
whats the shelf life of the patches? id like to take advantage of the offer now, but prob wouldn't use immediately.
We'll look into that but I would imagine being these are much more pure, without the herb carbon components like most supplements, it would be quite a bit longer than the average supplement.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Ok official answer is all patches have an active shelf-life of 24-Months at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
One thing to keep in mind is this a stim based fatburner, its meant to be worn sleeping for thermogenic and metabolic weight loss.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Perfect. Thanks for clearing that up
Boone I think after following your log this would be a great product to add to your stack to continue the burning through the night.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine last night. Not sure exactly when I'm going to start them.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
if you've ever wanted to see what a patch was like...
Wanted to see if the tyr-somatostatin growth hormone could help you..
wanted to see what pure garcinia cambogia might do for you..
wanted to see if 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine is legit... (PMID: 16014396)

now is the time to hop on this!

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Interesting read on T2:

3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine powerfully reduces adiposity in rats by increasing the burning of fats.Lanni A, Moreno M, Lombardi A, de Lange P, Silvestri E, Ragni M, Farina P, Baccari GC, Fallahi P, Antonelli A, Goglia F.
Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita, Seconda Universit? di Napoli, Caserta, Italy. [email protected]

The effect of thyroid hormones on metabolism has long supported their potential as drugs to stimulate fat reduction, but the concomitant induction of a thyrotoxic state has greatly limited their use. Recent evidence suggests that 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (T2), a naturally occurring iodothyronine, stimulates metabolic rate via mechanisms involving the mitochondrial apparatus. We examined whether this effect would result in reduced energy storage. Here, we show that T2 administration to rats receiving a high-fat diet (HFD) reduces both adiposity and body weight gain without inducing thyrotoxicity. Rats receiving HFD + T2 showed (when compared with rats receiving HFD alone) a 13% lower body weight, a 42% higher liver fatty acid oxidation rate, appoximately 50% less fat mass, a complete disappearance of fat from the liver, and significant reductions in the serum triglyceride and cholesterol levels (-52% and -18%, respectively). Thyroid hormones and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) serum levels were not influenced by T2 administration. The biochemical mechanism underlying the effects of T2 on liver metabolism involves the carnitine palmitoyl-transferase system and mitochondrial uncoupling. If the results hold true for humans, pharmacological administration of T2 might serve to counteract the problems associated with overweight, such as accumulation of lipids in liver and serum, without inducing thyrotoxicity.

PMID: 16014396 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice article .

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
How do you guys recommend dosing this? It came with 18, it says take 3-4 a week... So 2on1off1on1off2on, something along those lines?

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
How do you guys recommend dosing this? It came with 18, it says take 3-4 a week... So 2on1off1on1off2on, something along those lines?
Being im on a recomp i take them on my offday sleep times but really any night i feel would be fine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being im on a recomp i take them on my offday sleep times but really any night i feel would be fine.
Exactly. My gf bought double so she does them on the days she works out heavy or days she days she eats more. It depends on your workout and life style program. Night is the way to go.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Exactly. My gf bought double so she does them on the days she works out heavy or days she days she eats more. It depends on your workout and life style program. Night is the way to go.
Yea i could see ow that could be a phat stack too for a daytime stim free burner for the stim sensitive crowd.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The offer is generous, but is the website with the profile accurate. 2mg selenium, 1mg potassium iodide, and 2mg T2 are all semi-toxic doses. Otherwise the deal is worth it for the 7-keto alone, I'd just like clarification on the doses of those 3 ingredients

Interested in an answer to this?

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Interested in an answer to this?
Where are you citing these from as toxic levels? I havent seen any studies i regards to an upper limit on any of these

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I love it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sure, just curious where these thresholds mentioned came from.
The selenium number is from government databases, the thyroid number is from human studies, etc. I didn't pull them out of thin air. You typically see T2 dosed at 0.2mg (10x lower dose) and selenium the same (0.2mg). Anyway, PM me for further info because a promo isn't the right setting