brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone4small.jpg

Black Lion Research introduces a supplement that changes the way we look at performance enhancing supplements.

-Serious increases in strength and serious potential for muscle mass gain.

-Follidrone will not test positive on any test for natural competitors or competitive athletes.

-Follidrone causes changes that are associated with a healthier and longer lifespan, including improved skeletal muscle stress output, reduced systematic inflammation markers and serum LDL cholesterol.

-Follidrone increases angiogenesis 30-50% which in turn increases blood flow as well as oxygen and nutrient transport into muscle tissues.

-Follidrone imitates the effects of endurance training as well as making endurance training more effective. Use of Follidrone can lead to significant increases in treadmill performance (∼50%) and enhanced in situ muscle fatigue resistance (∼30%).

-Follidrone increases follistatin levels. Follistatin is an antagonist to myostatin which inhibits excessive muscle growth. A study has also shown that increased levels of follistatin leads to increased muscle mass. Follistatin is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis. Follistatin is an Activin binding protein. In the tissues activin has a strong role in cellular proliferation, thereby making follistatin the safeguard against uncontrolled cellular proliferation and also allowing it to function as an instrument of cellular differentiation. Both of these roles are vital in tissue rebuilding and repair.
In addition, increased follistatin levels combined with a lack of myostatin DOUBLED MUSCLE GROWTH.
Folli1.jpg

Study results regarding Follidrone ingredients
epicatechinanabolic.gif

Animals with reduced myostatin
12dog-600.jpg

belgianblue.jpg

Follodrone decreases Myostatin levels 49%+ as well as increasing markers of muscle growth. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth in the process known as myogenesis. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor. Reductions in myostatin = increased muscle mass and strength.
View attachment Whippet.bmp

Follidrone Increases strength dramatically and quickly.
Treatment for 7 days yielded a bilateral increase in hand strength of 7%, which was accompanied by a significant decrease (-49%) in myostatin.

In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
-100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
-20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.
-6 inch gain on vert jump to 53 inches.
-one user compared the strength increase to halotestin.
Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase.
Users have also been reporting significant physique changes. Harder, leaner, and overall larger.
FOLLIDRONE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE SALE APR 1 EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!!!

Follidrone4small.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effects of (-)-epicatechin on molecular modulators of skeletal muscle growth and differentiation.
Gutierrez-Salmean G1, Ciaraldi TP, Nogueira L, Barboza J, Taub PR, Hogan MC, Henry RR, Meaney E, Villarreal F, Ceballos G, Ramirez-Sanchez I.
Author information
Abstract

Sarcopenia is a notable and debilitating age-associated condition. Flavonoids are known for their healthy effects and limited toxicity. The flavanol (-)-epicatechin (Epi) enhances exercise capacity in mice, and Epi-rich cocoa improves skeletal muscle structure in heart failure patients. (-)-Epicatechin may thus hold promise as treatment for sarcopenia. We examined changes in protein levels of molecular modulators of growth and differentiation in young vs. old, human and mouse skeletal muscle. We report the effects of Epi in mice and the results of an initial proof-of-concept trial in humans, where muscle strength and levels of modulators of muscle growth were measured. In mice, myostatin and senescence-associated β-galactosidase levels increase with aging, while those of follistatin and Myf5 decrease. (-)-Epicatechin decreases myostatin and β-galactosidase and increases levels of markers of muscle growth. In humans, myostatin and β-galactosidase increase with aging while follistatin, MyoD and myogenin decrease. Treatment for 7 days with (-)-epicatechin increases hand grip strength and the ratio of plasma follistatin/myostatin. In conclusion, aging has deleterious effects on modulators of muscle growth/differentiation, and the consumption of modest amounts of the flavanol (-)-epicatechin can partially reverse these changes. This flavanol warrants its comprehensive evaluation for the treatment of sarcopenia.

© 2014.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin imitates the effects of endurance training as well as making endurance training more effective.
In a 2012 research study one group of mice ran daily on a tread mill for five weeks where as the control group did nothing.
At the end of five weeks all animals did nothing for 14 days.
Half the trained mice were given epicatechin twice a day and the other half were given water.
At the end of the 14-day detraining period, the mice that had been given (-)-epicatechin had retained much of the condition they had built up previously. When the researchers got the animals to run to the point of exhaustion, the mice that had been given (-)-epicatechin were faster, were able to keep running for longer and therefore also covered a greater distance.
When the mice's muscles were examined researchers saw that epicatechin supplementation had prevented training induced changes in muscle fibers from disappearing during inactivity.

\http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22179525

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin enhances fatigue resistance and oxidative capacity in muscle

Twenty-five male mice (C57BL/6N) were randomized into four groups: (1) water, (2) water-exercise (W-Ex), (3) (-)-epicatechin ((-)-Epi), and (4) (-)-epicatechin-exercise ((-)-Epi-Ex). Animals received 1 mg kg(-1) of (-)-epicatechin or water (vehicle) via oral gavage (twice daily). Exercise groups underwent 15 days of treadmill exercise. Significant increases in treadmill performance (∼50%) and enhanced in situ muscle fatigue resistance (∼30%) were observed with (-)-epicatechin. Components of oxidative phosphorylation complexes, mitofilin, porin, nNOS, p-nNOS, and Tfam as well as mitochondrial volume and cristae abundance were significantly higher with (-)-epicatechin treatment for hindlimb and cardiac muscles than exercise alone. In addition, there were significant increases in skeletal muscle capillarity. The combination of (-)-epicatechin and exercise resulted in further increases in oxidative phosphorylation-complex proteins, mitofilin, porin and capillarity than (-)-epicatechin alone. These findings indicate that (-)-epicatechin alone or in combination with exercise induces an integrated response that includes structural and metabolic changes in skeletal and cardiac muscles resulting in greater endurance capacity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21788351

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dietary epicatechin promotes survival of obese diabetic mice and Drosophila melanogaster.
Si H1, Fu Z, Babu PV, Zhen W, Leroith T, Meaney MP, Voelker KA, Jia Z, Grange RW, Liu D.
Author information
Abstract

The lifespan of diabetic patients is 7-8 y shorter than that of the general population because of hyperglycemia-induced vascular complications and damage to other organs such as the liver and skeletal muscle. Here, we investigated the effects of epicatechin, one of the major flavonoids in cocoa, on health-promoting effects in obese diabetic (db/db) mice (0.25% in drinking water for 15 wk) and Drosophila melanogaster (0.01-8 mmol/L in diet). Dietary intake of epicatechin promoted survival in the diabetic mice (50% mortality in diabetic control group vs. 8.4% in epicatechin group after 15 wk of treatment), whereas blood pressure, blood glucose, food intake, and body weight gain were not significantly altered. Pathological analysis showed that epicatechin administration reduced the degeneration of aortic vessels and blunted fat deposition and hydropic degeneration in the liver caused by diabetes. Epicatechin treatment caused changes in diabetic mice that are associated with a healthier and longer lifespan, including improved skeletal muscle stress output, reduced systematic inflammation markers and serum LDL cholesterol, increased hepatic antioxidant glutathione concentration and total superoxide dismutase activity, decreased circulating insulin-like growth factor-1 (from 303 ± 21 mg/L in the diabetic control group to 189 ± 21 mg/L in the epicatechin-treated group), and improved AMP-activated protein kinase-α activity in the liver and skeletal muscle. Consistently, epicatechin (0.1-8 mmol/L) also promoted survival and increased mean lifespan of Drosophila. Therefore, epicatechin may be a novel food-derived, antiaging compound.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21525262

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimulatory effects of the flavanol (-)-epicatechin on cardiac angiogenesis: additive effects with exercise.
Ramirez-Sanchez I1, Nogueira L, Moreno A, Murphy A, Taub P, Perkins G, Ceballos GM, Hogan M, Malek M, Villarreal F.
Author information
Abstract

The consumption of moderate amounts of cocoa products has been associated with reductions in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases. In animal studies, the flavanol (-)-epicatechin (Epi) yields cardioprotection. The effects may be partly due to its capacity to stimulate endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). The sustained activation of eNOS, as observed with exercise, can serve as a trigger of muscle angiogenesis via the activation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-related events. Experiments were pursued to examine the potential of Epi to stimulate myocardial angiogenesis and determine the effects that its combined use with exercise (Ex) may trigger. Hearts obtained from a previous study were used for this purpose. Animals received 1 mg/kg of Epi or water (vehicle) via oral gavage (twice daily). Epi and/or Ex (by treadmill) was provided for 15 days. Results indicate that Ex or Epi significantly stimulate myocardial angiogenesis by ~30% above control levels. The use of Epi-Ex lead to further significant increases (to ~50%). Effects were associated with increases in protein levels and/or activation of canonical angiogenesis pathway associated events (HIF1a, VEGF, VEGFR2, PI3K, PDK, AKT, eNOS, NO, cGMP, MMP-2/-9, Src-1, and CD31). Thus, the use of Epi may represent a safe and novel means to stimulate myocardial angiogenesis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22833114

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(-)-Epicatechin maintains endurance training adaptation in mice after 14 days of detraining.
Hüttemann M1, Lee I, Malek MH.
Author information
Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine whether (-)-epicatechin (mainly found in cocoa) could attenuate detraining effects in the hindlimb muscles of mice. Thirty-two male mice were randomized into 4 groups: control, trained, trained with 14 d of detraining and vehicle (DT-14-W), and trained with 14 d of detraining and (-)-epicatechin [DT-14-(-)-Epi]. DT-14-(-)-Epi received (-)-epicatechin (1.0 mg/kg 2 ×/d), whereas water was given to the DT-14-W group. The latter 3 groups performed 5 wk of endurance training 5 ×/wk. Hindlimb muscles were harvested, and Western blots, as well as enzyme analyses, were performed. Training significantly increased capillary-to-fiber ratio (≈ 78.8%), cytochrome-c oxidase (≈ 35%), and activity (≈ 144%) compared to controls. These adaptations returned to control levels for the DT-14-W group, whereas the DT-14-(-)-Epi group was able to maintain capillary-to-fiber ratio (≈ 44%), CcO protein expression (≈ 45%), and activity (≈ 108%) above control levels. In addition, the increase in capillarity was related to decreased protein expression of thrombospondin-1, an antiangiogenic regulator. Furthermore, there were no significant differences in endurance capacity between the trained and DT-14-(-)-Epi groups. Our data suggest that (-)-epicatechin may be a suitable compound to maintain exercise-induced improved capillarity and mitochondrial capacity, even when exercise regimens are discontinued.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22179525

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follistatin improves skeletal muscle healing after injury and disease through an interaction with muscle regeneration, angiogenesis, and fibrosis.
Zhu J1, Li Y, Lu A, Gharaibeh B, Ma J, Kobayashi T, Quintero AJ, Huard J.
Author information
Abstract

Recovery from skeletal muscle injury is often incomplete because of the formation of fibrosis and inadequate myofiber regeneration; therefore, injured muscle could benefit significantly from therapies that both stimulate muscle regeneration and inhibit fibrosis. To this end, we focused on blocking myostatin, a member of the transforming growth factor-β superfamily and a negative regulator of muscle regeneration, with the myostatin antagonist follistatin. In vivo, follistatin-overexpressing transgenic mice underwent significantly greater myofiber regeneration and had less fibrosis formation compared with wild-type mice after skeletal muscle injury. Follistatin's mode of action is likely due to its ability to block myostatin and enhance neovacularization. Furthermore, muscle progenitor cells isolated from follistatin-overexpressing mice were significantly superior to muscle progenitors isolated from wild-type mice at regenerating dystrophin-positive myofibers when transplanted into the skeletal muscle of dystrophic mdx/severe combined immunodeficiency mice. In vitro, follistatin stimulated myoblasts to express MyoD, Myf5, and myogenin, which are myogenic transcription factors that promote myogenic differentiation. Moreover, follistatin's ability to enhance muscle differentiation is at least partially due to its ability to block myostatin, activin A, and transforming growth factor-β1, all of which are negative regulators of muscle cell differentiation. The findings of this study suggest that follistatin is a promising agent for improving skeletal muscle healing after injury and muscle diseases, such as the muscular dystrophies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21689628

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any idea on the price?
TBH Im unsure the exact price or the sale price but the intro sale will be significantly discounted thus allowing guys to get in and try this stuff.

We required Video evidence of all strength increased. Some have asked to not be shown.
Here is the 53 inch vert jump.

[video=youtube;CLcwp8Q_Yvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLcwp8Q_Yvg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's a lot of info to absorb before bed . Assuming the price is right I'll be trying it .

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
While I haven't used any of your products yet, I do have 2 bottles of formeron on the way after reading the 90 pg faq on it. Very excited to try it out as well as everything else in your product line. I love how you run your business.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I haven't used any of your products yet, I do have 2 bottles of formeron on the way after reading the 90 pg faq on it. Very excited to try it out as well as everything else in your product line. I love how you run your business.
Thanks brother.
This stuff is the real deal.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info.

I've always been interested in myostatin inhibitors.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think I have any more info lol.

There is tons of research posted plus our personal trial results.

Some guys gained weight. 1 gained 10 lbs.
Every single tester gained a TON of strength.
More than one looked significantly different after 14 days.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Would this be something that you can take on cycle and it would still provide added "gains" so to speak? Or would it be a waste on cycle, and more beneficial during PCT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully approx the 15th.

We have a big launch setup over there as well ;)
Do you honestly think that I could be able to gain strength with it during PCT after being on for 7 months?

There are a few meets coming this spring but I haven't signed up to them because of post cycle strength loss - maybe this could change that!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Will this be beneficial on a cut? I was gonna low dose some Osta but I'd rather go nonsuppressive if possible

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
This seems VERY promising!! What I the recommended length of continuous use for this product?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This seems VERY promising!! What I the recommended length of continuous use for this product?
For now he suggested 4-8 weeks.

My thought is it may be safe for longer but just as a standard precaution breaks will be recommended.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be something that you can take on cycle and it would still provide added "gains" so to speak? Or would it be a waste on cycle, and more beneficial during PCT?
Myostatin is sort of a governor on muscle growth. The higher it is the less muscle you accumulate. This is in simple terms of course.
So if anything it should augment the effects of AAS.

Our guy who tested it thats a natty trainer gained 10lbs.
The AAS guys gained less but the effect on physique and strength was almost unbelievable.
I only posted a few of the results. There were a few I can barely believe and I left em out.

MOre will be revealed as moe guys eat this stuff but I know one thing for sure.
It will improve strength and conditioning under most circumstances.
So...on cycle itll make the gear work better as we have seen in our AAS testers.
On PCT itll give you a burst of strength and if you ran the right other stuff with it you could grow into PCT and beyond.

Say you ran Formeron, Follidrone, Our new tongkat/boron and a SERM. Id be willing to bet your PCT will be a period of progress instead of struggling to retain.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you honestly think that I could be able to gain strength with it during PCT after being on for 7 months?

There are a few meets coming this spring but I haven't signed up to them because of post cycle strength loss - maybe this could change that!
This is the best thing.....if your a tested athlete this is your new secret weapon.
If you just base estimates on human research studies and not on anything I say you could expect 10% strength in 7 days.
This is fn huge for a powerlifter.
Say you bench 400 and in 7 days CLEAN you can now bench 440.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be beneficial on a cut? I was gonna low dose some Osta but I'd rather go nonsuppressive if possible
Yes one of our testers has to stay under 190 for MMA so hes always on sort of a cut.
His weight went up 3 lbs but he lost a good deal of BF% so..it was really a larger muscle gain. He looked totally different after 14 days.
Hes also the guy whos deads went up 100lbs in 4 days.
His pull ups went up from 1-2 with 130lbs hanging from his belt. 2 have been a no go for 3 months then all of a sudden he gets 2.
His vert jump went up 6 inches.
All on a cal deficit diet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Driven said.
Im recommending 4-8 weeks. I dont really see any reason to stop but lets err on the side of caution for now.
Most indicators point to its use being beneficial in all respects so......

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Like Driven said.
Im recommending 4-8 weeks. I dont really see any reason to stop but lets err on the side of caution for now.
Most indicators point to its use being beneficial in all respects so......
= it is likely safe for longer but for liability purposes Brundel cannot say this.

Leave it to someone else to say ;)

Knowing me I will give this product a trial run in the 8-12 week range.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to be alerted when it's available to order? It's only thru nutra will they be sending an email?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is there a way to be alerted when it's available to order? It's only thru nutra will they be sending an email?
Well its available Apr 1 at Nutra as was said.

Other retailers will be after the intro sale, Orbit included. Sign up to retailers' newsletters if you want a notification

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for the quick response ... As another MMA guy... This gets me excited..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys for the quick response ... As another MMA guy... This gets me excited..
The MMA guys strength went WAY up and his training improved.
Clearly this comes into play when your in the octagon/ring. Stronger, more o2, more bloodflow, more endurance......I think for fighters this stuff will be amazing.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Yes one of our testers has to stay under 190 for MMA so hes always on sort of a cut.
His weight went up 3 lbs but he lost a good deal of BF% so..it was really a larger muscle gain. He looked totally different after 14 days.
Hes also the guy whos deads went up 100lbs in 4 days.
His pull ups went up from 1-2 with 130lbs hanging from his belt. 2 have been a no go for 3 months then all of a sudden he gets 2.
His vert jump went up 6 inches.
All on a cal deficit diet.
Damn that's awesome. Just got paid the other day so I'll be in for at least 1

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I don't care what you're on if your dead lift goes up in 4 days a HUNDRED POUNDS...? Really? I'll try this stuff anyway because I like the brand and a lot of the research sounds great but that claim is just wild. Did he use his teeth on the first try and hands on the second? Lol

MVatty

Awards
Do I have this correct, the active ingredient is a flavonol found in dark chocolate? I've read good things about health benefits and even possible myostatin reduction but the claims about strength and body comp in such a short time seem unreal. I like everyone else hope it's for real though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't care what you're on if your dead lift goes up in 4 days a HUNDRED POUNDS...? Really? I'll try this stuff anyway because I like the brand and a lot of the research sounds great but that claim is just wild. Did he use his teeth on the first try and hands on the second? Lol
Its possible he hadnt really pushed himself to his limit. Who knows.
I know for 100%. for the 2 weeks before his dead lift was 405x1. 4 days after administration he got 505.
The two weeks prior 425 would not move off the floor. So something happened.
This is 25% str increase.
In the research studies using this compound old frail tiny 65kg mexican people gained 10% in 7 days so....perhaps it works better in an athlete who knows his body and how to push himself.
Or, as some studies indicate follistatin causes more muscle growth and strength in certain muscles like the primary movers in deads BP and squats as opposed to forearms l;ike in the studies.
Other testers did not see 25% in 4 days. More like 10-15% in 7-14 days.
Im also not saying this is gonna happen to you. Im saying it happened for a fact in testing period.

I do expect that pretty much everyone will see some significant str gains.
Muscle and weight seems to be food driven, however, it also looks like it accumulates as muscle tissue for the most part.

Well see more as guys start logs next week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I have this correct, the active ingredient is a flavonol found in dark chocolate? I've read good things about health benefits and even possible myostatin reduction but the claims about strength and body comp in such a short time seem unreal. I like everyone else hope it's for real though.
There are traces of it in lots of things.
Like I was telling someone else earlier this doesnt mean if you eat a bunch of chocolate youll get the same effects.
THere are multiple reasons not just associated with dose but Im not saying anything more because every company on earth is gonna try to copy this product as soon as they see the results.

The good news is there are.....some unknown difficulties many looking to use it have yet to discover.
Price is one of course. It costs double what Formeron does to manufacture......

Touey

Touey

Awards
View attachment Whippet.bmp

In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including--

100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days-

20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.

-one user compared the strength increase to halotestin.

Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs

weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase.

Users have also been reporting significant physique changes. Harder, leaner,

and overall larger.FOLLIDRONE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE SALE APR 1

EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!!!
View attachment Whippet.bmp Lol we shall have dual logs brotato and me

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting and would be interested in giving this a go..sj

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
how many days will 1 bottle last at the recommended dose?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many days will 1 bottle last at the recommended dose?
There are 60 caps per bottle.
Our internal testers took 2 per day.

The results were pretty drastic so...I believe you can probably take 1 and see results.
So 30-60 days.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
-100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
-20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.
Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase.
Users have also been reporting significant physique changes. Harder, leaner, and overall larger.
What the...?? :suspect:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the...?? :suspect:
This increase is roughly double what was documented in the research study I posted. 10% in 7 days in a group of people 100% saw this increase.
If I recall correctly these were old frail people and they used grip strength.
If they tested squats or deads its possible the study would have reflected the same increase our did.

This was also only 1 user.

just like only 1 gained 10 lbs.

On average both were less. I just posted the big numbers.

Most likely it will wind up being approx half that ~10% or just over half 12% ish on average.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
It's cool to see something so promising

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I mean there's a reason Brundel is doing testing with members on this board. From what I know I don't think I've seen another company do testing like that on this board before. Obviously he has serious confidence in this. Regardless, if you don't believe any of the results, just watch the logs and wait. It's really simple as that. Either way, serious respect points to allow us members to be a part of and view your testing as it progresses here. I just wish that sometime in the future other companies will follow suit in how you handle your company and prove the effectiveness of your products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's cool to see something so promising
Over the past 2.5 years I have spent about ~approx 20k testing ingredients for new products.

Only 5 out of dozens worked. This includes quite a few ingredients currently on the hot supp list. NMDA for example. 0 effect we could find in bloodwork.

Out of those 5 one was an AI that only inhibited 30% of aromatase. Promising but not up to BLR standards.
This ^ was not a well known ingredient.

Those that qualified are-

Tongkat ali, our proprietary extract.
Boron.
Epicatechin
Our new SERM which I will leave unnamed for now as its soon to be released.

Currently we have a combo of the tongkat/boron in production. Should be ready in 2 weeks
This stuff is incredible. I can feel less than half of 1 capsule. A full capsule @ 250mg is exceptionally strong.
Id be willing to say its stronger than any tongkat available.

Nobody believed this statement about the tongkat so I gave it to 5 forum members.
They believe now and their responses are documented in our Formeron thread.

Soon it will also be available.