#GetHyped Performax Labs Brand New Pre Workout, HyperMax!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from Stack3d.com

Back when we introduced Performax Labs and their two supplements, the muscle builder AlphaMax, and the recently reviewed fat burner FitMax. The brand confirmed the return of their more intense pre-workout formula PowerMax, with the coming of a 2.0 version. Performax how now passed on an update for the product saying that it's tentative name of PowerMax 2.0 has been replaced by it's official title, HyperMax.

In the same relatively short mention, the brand also said that the supplement is an entirely new formula, so possibly nothing like PowerMax. And that it will be a very high stimulant, high intensity pre-workout, revealing just one ingredient, 4-AMP citrate. While originally the PowerMax sequel was expected to be arriving sometime this month, Performax have given us an official launch window of sometime between late April and early May. Putting it at a minimum of about four or so weeks.

Stack3d Supplement News: PowerMax 2.0 retitled and partially detailed, #GetHyped for Performax Lab's new HyperMax

MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!!!! YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had the chance to try this last week and boy let me tell you this stuff is STRONG, Hypermax is a perfect name haha

As mentioned above this will contain 4-AMP Citrate as part of its blend however the feeling is incredibly unique and unlike any other product on the market, most users will be more then content with 1 scoop!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong is definitely the right word to describe Hypermax! Stuff had me running around the gym like a wild man. Keep your eyes peeled as we release more info in the next few weeks!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at an April release? Profile right before? Def down for trying it out..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Late April or beginning of May!

Profile will be released mid April and im positive everyone will love it.

What we found was 2 types of Pre Workouts that people tend to enjoy, your either high stim product like Speedx3 and Stimul8 or you have your "Fully Dosed" products like Katana and Metabolic Bioshock that go almost complete opposite route. Our aim was to create something that took the best of both of those worlds and put into 1 product at an affordable price.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Bringing this thread back to life, here's a sneak peak at HyperMax

HYPERMAX IG.png

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are actually conducting flavor testing as we speak, today was watermelon and strawberry lemonade. Feel free to throw in suggestions!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I would go with a tropical punch, blue raspberry, Grape (but not if tastes like chemically nasty grape, I've had good grape and awful alleged grape, and if possible pineapple mango)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of sour apple flavors. I think lecheek Nutritions stimul8 has a similar apple flavor that I loved

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on power and fitmax, the flavor for Hypermax is gonna be bomb! A flavor explosion soon followed by an aftershock of energy, lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd take some unflavored since I will usually add in some cit mal and a scoop of a flavored bcaa/eaa into my preWO's...boom! Just saved you thousands! :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was testing out the new Hypermax and forgot it was an unflavored batch and took a huge swig, let's just say I prefer flavored products, lol.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Looks good. Liked fitmax, bet I'd love hypermax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was testing out the new Hypermax and forgot it was an unflavored batch and took a huge swig, let's just say I prefer flavored products, lol.
Oh man that would suck lol.

When I get to test it, I'll take the flavored kind haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever had unflavored leucine or BCAA? Makes you want to die!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax Rendering (150dpi).png

http://www.stack3d.com/2014/04/hyperma.html

Up until now all we knew about Performax Lab's upcoming pre-workout supplement HyperMax, was it's title. Outside of that the brand have stayed pretty tight-lipped about the product, although today they have passed on four of the supplement's main ingredients. Starting with the transparently dosed features, HyperMax stars creatine at 3g, beta-alanine at 3.2g, and agmatine sulfate at 1g, all of which are based on the product's maximum serving size of two scoops. The fourth ingredient Performax have confirmed hasn't been given an exact dose, although it's inclusion alone should be enough to get some interest, with the trending 4-AMP citrate. Making up the rest of the formula is said to be six other features, promised to be well dosed and revealed sometime next month. Moving outside of HyperMax's contents, the supplement is due to arrive in one size and flavor, with 40 servings of fruit punch. The pre-workout is still due to land sometime in May, giving us a minimum wait of about two weeks and an unfortunate maximum of six.

Coming soon in the beginning of May!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on this! Was a tease with just the Beta samples! People are going to love this, so strong!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 99746

http://www.stack3d.com/2014/04/hyperma.html

Up until now all we knew about Performax Lab's upcoming pre-workout supplement HyperMax, was it's title. Outside of that the brand have stayed pretty tight-lipped about the product, although today they have passed on four of the supplement's main ingredients. Starting with the transparently dosed features, HyperMax stars creatine at 3g, beta-alanine at 3.2g, and agmatine sulfate at 1g, all of which are based on the product's maximum serving size of two scoops. The fourth ingredient Performax have confirmed hasn't been given an exact dose, although it's inclusion alone should be enough to get some interest, with the trending 4-AMP citrate. Making up the rest of the formula is said to be six other features, promised to be well dosed and revealed sometime next month. Moving outside of HyperMax's contents, the supplement is due to arrive in one size and flavor, with 40 servings of fruit punch. The pre-workout is still due to land sometime in May, giving us a minimum wait of about two weeks and an unfortunate maximum of six.

Coming soon in the beginning of May!!
Can't wait to get my hands on this! Was a tease with just the Beta samples! People are going to love this, so strong!
What a good month May will be!!

Going to Disney World... and HyperMax drops

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to try this. It is very well dosed with the disclosed ingredients, even with a single scoop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love no prop blends. Might have to give this a run when it's out

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be a strong pre workout!!

What we noticed was there was two types of successful pre workouts, the very high stim products like Speedx3, Stimul8, White Heat which provide high amounts of energy but generally use prop blends with maybe only 1-2 ingredients that are not stimulants and actually aid in performance. Then on the other hand you have products like Metabolic Bioshock, Ritual, SuperPump 3.0 all of which are dosed amazingly well and provide real increases in performance however generally dont have that kick in the face the aforementioned products provide.

What HyperMax does is create an insane amount of clean energy, intensity and focus that will make some of these other high stim pre workouts look like Flintstones vitamins while still providing you full clinical doses of ingredients that actually increase strength, performance and endurance!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can say for sure this will be the strongest pre workout on the market bar none, once people see the ingredient list they'll understand!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Bump!! Product will be out first week of May at one of your favorite retailers!!

3g Advanced Creatine Blend
3.2g Beta-Alanine
1g Agmatine Sulfate
4-AMP Citrate
plus more!

For all you stim junkies out there, you will love this stuff!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummed to see Alpha Y in there, but can't please all the people all the time...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good! You guys are gonna love it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bummed to see Alpha Y in there, but can't please all the people all the time...
I HATE Yohimbine! Like with a passion, with a hot/cold nauseating sweating palm passion! However i do just fine with HyperMax, we will have samples coming soon so i will def get you a couple to try for yourself, youll see what i mean!