Olympus Labs Stenadrol logging opp - do you deserve it?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle of Olympus Labs Stenadrol has 120 capsules per bottle - 5mg of methylstenbolone and 4mg of dimethandrostenol per bottle. This stuff is no joke.

We will pick three winners. Two of them will receive one bottle of Stenadrol for each and one of them will receive two bottles of Stenadrol for a more extreme cycle.

1. Stats (age, weight, height, training experience)?

2. What would be your goals with this cycle?

3. Will you provide before/after pics?

4. How many times per week you'd be able to update your log?

5. What other compounds you would be running with it?

6. Links to previous logs?

7. One or two bottles of Stenadrol?

There is two easy ways to prove us that you are a real deal - these are not requirements but I'm just kind of into this kind of stuff:

1. Post a vid of your training session. To prove that it is authentic, say "Olympus Labs" in that vid!

2. Post a pic of yourself holding a paper that says "I want to log Stenadrol!"

I and edje007 will pick winners when we think that it's the right time! Put those apps in, gentlemen!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy......awesome opportunity to become a demigod.

Sweet holy mass gains.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Would this add on some bloating and water weight? Was gonna recomp for summer o.o

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to the guys who apply, this would be a nice chance to try Olympus out on the cheap a great deal!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Before I put in an app, would I even be eligible if I am going to running test during the time this will probably be logged?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured with the new stores and companies coming to AM, there would be an influx of more people. Fully expected to see at least 2-3 teenagers put in apps for this!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before I put in an app, would I even be eligible if I am going to running test during the time this will probably be logged?
I don't see why that would be a problem, aside from you not feeling as lethargic / tired.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Sounds good, I also am working from home at the moment, so I have the freedom to train whenever I please, and I am currently looking to go back to school in Kinesiology. My first cycle I ever did was when I was 18. One of my biggest regret was not doing a cycle before I went to school to put on as much LBM as possible. The same appreciation I have for wanting to go back to school is similar to the appreciation of how I went to get as big as possible before school. My original goal was to cut all the way till then, but I have hit a bit of a plateau in my cut, so I am going to take the next 3-3 1/2 months doing a re-comp/lean bulk. Anyways here is my app (I know I have a low post count, but I have been on other message boards since 03'' reading and learning and posting, I am fairly new here, but I know what is expected.) I posted a link to the log I am doing (will be done in a week or less), and as you can see, I update it after every training session.

1. Stats (age, weight, height, training experience)? 26 yo 255 5 11'' training since I was 13

2. What would be your goals with this cycle? My goal on this cycle to would to be to obviously gain as much LBM an strength as possible. I have been cutting for the last 4+ months, and will be switching over to maintenance cals for the next two week, before doing a clean bulk.

3. Will you provide before/after pics? Sure, also progress pics along the way.

4-5x a week, as you can see in the log I have done, I update it very frequently, I update it after every workout.

Test-e 500mg/week

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/244537-formutech-volatile-log-6.html#post4408975 (Will be done in a week or less)
2 If possible, I have never used PH's, just AAS, and would like to see how this would compare to adding something like D-bol with the Test-E like I have done in the past. I don't expect it to be as strong as any AAS, but would like to compare the two for future decisions regarding a cycle I will run, and can provide feedback for those in similar situations.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this add on some bloating and water weight? Was gonna recomp for summer o.o
All prohormones/steroids pull some glygogen and intracellular water to your muscle but most people don't get bloated with methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol will dry you up even more. Put your app in!

Sounds good, I also am working from home at the moment, so I have the freedom to train whenever I please, and I am currently looking to go back to school in Kinesiology. My first cycle I ever did was when I was 18. One of my biggest regret was not doing a cycle before I went to school to put on as much LBM as possible. The same appreciation I have for wanting to go back to school is similar to the appreciation of how I went to get as big as possible before school. My original goal was to cut all the way till then, but I have hit a bit of a plateau in my cut, so I am going to take the next 3-3 1/2 months doing a re-comp/lean bulk. Anyways here is my app (I know I have a low post count, but I have been on other message boards since 03'' reading and learning and posting, I am fairly new here, but I know what is expected.) I posted a link to the log I am doing (will be done in a week or less), and as you can see, I update it after every training session.

1. Stats (age, weight, height, training experience)? 26 yo 255 5 11'' training since I was 13

2. What would be your goals with this cycle? My goal on this cycle to would to be to obviously gain as much LBM an strength as possible. I have been cutting for the last 4+ months, and will be switching over to maintenance cals for the next two week, before doing a clean bulk.

3. Will you provide before/after pics? Sure, also progress pics along the way.

4-5x a week, as you can see in the log I have done, I update it very frequently, I update it after every workout.

Test-e 500mg/week

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/244537-formutech-volatile-log-6.html#post4408975 (Will be done in a week or less)
2 If possible, I have never used PH's, just AAS, and would like to see how this would compare to adding something like D-bol with the Test-E like I have done in the past. I don't expect it to be as strong as any AAS, but would like to compare the two for future decisions regarding a cycle I will run, and can provide feedback for those in similar situations.
When you would start pinning test? At the same time with Stenadrol or are you already on test?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established

Male
Height: 6'3 Weight: 220 lbs bf%: in the 13-15% range

Experience: I've been lifting since I was 13 primarily for football. Played college ball all four years as a Offensive lineman playing around 280lbs. 1.5 years later and 60 lbs lighter, I think its about time to start to get the gears turning and some real mass put back on. I will be competing in my first power lifting meet in early June and this will coincide pretty nicely.
Currently Lifting 4 days a week 5/3/1/ style with some slight modifications, I still like to think I'm an athlete and do some form of cardio twice a week.
I have run two previous PH's in the past, epidrol (6 weeks), and superdrol (4 weeks), but it has been a year since any runs.

To get as Strong as possible. Not looking to get overally massive as I am already close to my competition weight, but if I did happen to blow up I would just jump a class.

Yes, and an occasional training vid

at least 3, usually more

Just the normal staples and a liver assist. I would want to run the sten solo to see what effects it has on its own.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/240979-bruiser-shreds-lecheeks.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239527-focus-energy-power.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238125-bigbruiser-cutcruiser-lg.html

there are others.....

I would love to be the one that receives two bottles, It would be one hell of a run!

sten.JPG

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
All prohormones/steroids pull some glygogen and intracellular water to your muscle but most people don't get bloated with methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol will dry you up even more. Put your app in!

When you would start pinning test? At the same time with Stenadrol or are you already on test?
Tuesday or Wednesday next week is when I planned on it...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good apps here, vids would definitely be nice to see ;)

bigbruiser, what are your goals for that meet? I love powerlifting - I'm 16 hours out of my next meet!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Good apps here, vids would definitely be nice to see ;) bigbruiser, what are your goals for that meet? I love powerlifting - I'm 16 hours out of my next meet!
well, prior to my transformation I was 280lbs my squat was 500, bench 385, pull 550. Since losing the wieght, I was able to maintain the majority of strength, but i did go down a considerable amount. being my first meet ever, My goal for this meet is to get these lifts back. If you put a gun to my head right now, I could squat 450ish, bench 325ish, and my pull is a little over 500. My bench is going to be the hardest to get back up, I suffered a shoulder injury during my last season of ball, and I didn't even train chest or shoulders for a good 6 months after, even so I just started flat benching about 6 months ago and still trying to get readjusted not just to the weight, but my form has been a huge sticking point, I feel like the 60lbs that i lost came all off my chest lol. Feels like I have to go down an extra two inches just to hit my chest. With stenadrol I have no doubt I would surpass my goals. If it is really going to take a video to get this, especially wanting two bottles, I will be sure to do so in the next few days. Good luck with your meet! what class are you competing in? and raw or geared? whats your goal total?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, prior to my transformation I was 280lbs my squat was 500, bench 385, pull 550. Since losing the wieght, I was able to maintain the majority of strength, but i did go down a considerable amount. being my first meet ever, My goal for this meet is to get these lifts back. If you put a gun to my head right now, I could squat 450ish, bench 325ish, and my pull is a little over 500. My bench is going to be the hardest to get back up, I suffered a shoulder injury during my last season of ball, and I didn't even train chest or shoulders for a good 6 months after, even so I just started flat benching about 6 months ago and still trying to get readjusted not just to the weight, but my form has been a huge sticking point, I feel like the 60lbs that i lost came all off my chest lol. Feels like I have to go down an extra two inches just to hit my chest. With stenadrol I have no doubt I would surpass my goals. If it is really going to take a video to get this, especially wanting two bottles, I will be sure to do so in the next few days. Good luck with your meet! what class are you competing in? and raw or geared? whats your goal total?
Sounds good!

I'll compete in raw 181lbs class. It's push/pull meet but my bicep tendons inflamed so I'll only do pull..Low to mid 500's is my goal. I pull without belt.. Opener will probably be 455, 2nd 505 and I'll decide the closer after that.

I puked yesterday and haven't been able to eat much because of excitement so we'll see how it goes. I'll be in the meet city 11PM and weigh-in starts 8AM, hopefully I can get some sleep.

I may do a full meet in 2 weeks if my arms feel better and if my strength doesn't drop too much (PCT). Mid-400's on squat, 300 on bench and mid-500's on DL would be better than great then.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good apps here, vids would definitely be nice to see ;)

bigbruiser, what are your goals for that meet? I love powerlifting - I'm 16 hours out of my next meet!
Looking forward to your meet.

You're going to smash some weights!!!

pimppapa1977

Awards
This is a good deal!!! Too bad I wanna cut, or I would log the **** out of this

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I were you guys I would say that a video log is the requirement for the person running 2 bottles. Have them do 2 video entries per week and at least 2 other written updates. Make em work for that double dose!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were you guys I would say that a video log is the requirement for the person running 2 bottles. Have them do 2 video entries per week and at least 2 other written updates. Make em work for that double dose!
Would you be willing to do that? Put your app in, sir! I know that you know your sh*t!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-_-

Hmmm....

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity. Would love to run a log for you guys just finishing a cycle from another company.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sir would be an excellant choice.

And I have watched your vids;)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I stacked finaflex 550xd and 1 alpha for 40 days.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I want to take myself out of the running for this, I am looking to do more of re-comp, and this seems more targeted for a bulk, and I don't want to log a product, where my nutrition wouldn't match it's specific purpose so to speak...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stacked finaflex 550xd and 1 alpha for 40 days.
DevilDog, don't forget you need to take time off from anabolics. Time off = time on cycle plus time on PCT. Sorry, just trying to keep you safe man.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
DevilDog, don't forget you need to take time off from anabolics. Time off = time on cycle plus time on PCT. Sorry, just trying to keep you safe man.
Yeah I know that's why I said I would like to log but can't cause I'm just finishing a cycle up.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it.....want to see some vids in those apps;)

Be sure to mention Olympus labs in them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have no clue how much I would enjoy running this but I wont be starting a methyl for at least 3-4 weeks minimum. If that was a reasonable wait time I might apply but I think you all would probably like to have it run now.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have no clue how much I would enjoy running this but I wont be starting a methyl for at least 3-4 weeks minimum. If that was a reasonable wait time I might apply but I think you all would probably like to have it run now.
I wouldn't mind....have to check with the big boss man:)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, put your app in MrKleen73 - a sexy beast like you would be a great logger in my opinion!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
21 years old, 207lbs, 5'11 and been training for about 5 years now.

Ready to experience a strong PH for the first time and don't know what to fully expect but I'm excited for the ride!

I will provide swolfies ona regular! So yes.
Daily.
Pre workouts, cycle support, fish oil.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/231996-soldiers-redefine-yourself.html
Considering I'm new to prohormones, one should suffice because I think it'll have some drastic changes waiting for me! I've ran AndroHard and 1-Andro bridged into 1-Alpha by Finaflex in the past.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up 2 bottles to stash this away

Will follow the logger here .. Stuff looks good at 3-4caps .. Plus I'm a virgin to both of the compounds so I know ima enjoy it in summer :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up 2 bottles to stash this away

Will follow the logger here .. Stuff looks good at 3-4caps .. Plus I'm a virgin to both of the compounds so I know ima enjoy it in summer :)
Why wouldn't you apply now? You could save those 2 bottles for your next run!

Bump for more apps! Vids would be nice to see but they're not a requirement. There is no shame in showing some love for iron though!

[video=youtube;qRQAttg0B94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQAttg0B94[/video]

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good!

I'll compete in raw 181lbs class. It's push/pull meet but my bicep tendons inflamed so I'll only do pull..Low to mid 500's is my goal. I pull without belt.. Opener will probably be 455, 2nd 505 and I'll decide the closer after that.

I puked yesterday and haven't been able to eat much because of excitement so we'll see how it goes. I'll be in the meet city 11PM and weigh-in starts 8AM, hopefully I can get some sleep.

I may do a full meet in 2 weeks if my arms feel better and if my strength doesn't drop too much (PCT). Mid-400's on squat, 300 on bench and mid-500's on DL would be better than great then.
Wheres the log man? Tryna see how the demigod gets down....

BUMP for APPs!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wheres the log man? Tryna see how the demigod gets down....

BUMP for APPs!!!
I'll start my log as soon as my goodies get in here - I'm from Europe and US post is slow!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you apply now? You could save those 2 bottles for your next run!

Bump for more apps! Vids would be nice to see but they're not a requirement. There is no shame in showing some love for iron though!

[video=youtube;qRQAttg0B94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQAttg0B94[/video]
I would love to .. But coming off an injury & depression back in dec .. Just got my diet up last month.. Not ready for a cycle yet

In July u guys can hook me up with trest or strength to run with sten lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to .. But coming off an injury & depression back in dec .. Just got my diet up last month.. Not ready for a cycle yet

In July u guys can hook me up with trest or strength to run with sten lol
Damn... Good luck with your recovery. Depression is no joke and it's definitely good to take some time to get back on track after that.

Let's see if we can do something for you in July then! :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for more apps :)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add that I am completely ok with receiving just one bottle, but out of curiosity what would be some of the ideas on how to run two bottles? I wouldn't mind being the guinea pig.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to add that I am completely ok with receiving just one bottle, but out of curiosity what would be some of the ideas on how to run two bottles? I wouldn't mind being the guinea pig.
5/5/6/6/6/6 would work for two bottles. 6 caps is 30mg of methylstenbolone and 24mg of dimethandrostenol. It's no joke at that dose.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
5/5/6/6/6/6 would work for two bottles. 6 caps is 30mg of methylstenbolone and 24mg of dimethandrostenol. It's no joke at that dose.

Yeah that sounds epic. I ran epi solo for 6 weeks. I can't fathom what results would come from this run, but I'm willing. I would be more then happy with one bottle though.