CUTTING SEASON IS HERE! #1 CUTTING PH EPI 2a3a ON SALE NOW

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Summer will be here sooner than you think. Don't get caught with that doughboy look - take off your shirt with unbridled confidence! Start an EPI 2a3a Cutting Cycle Today and Make This Your Summer of Shed!!!

EPI 2a3a Sale Use Code: SHREDME

GO TO EPI 2a3a NOW

email_178_epi2a3a_400x333.jpg

Attachments

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
This looks like it has good reviews, I don't much about pro-hormone's (I have only done AA's). I am going to be starting a cycle next week, could this be a product that could be/is worth stacking with 500mg Test-E a week?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks like it has good reviews, I don't much about pro-hormone's (I have only done AA's). I am going to be starting a cycle next week, could this be a product that could be/is worth stacking with 500mg Test-E a week?
Hey thelast10-

EPI 2a3a is super popular and gives very good results. It rarely goes on sale so this is a good time to buy. I think there are 109 reviews and some video reviews as well. Call our Pro Support Team at 888-774-3539 or chat them at the site. Those guys are all trained personal trainers, bodybuilders or athletes who use the products we sell; they can really help you out even if you don't buy from us give them a call and get some great guidance.

Hope it all helps you...

Muscle Maker