Black Lion Research:- New compound trial applications.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR468x90.jpg

Ok so here is the deal.
Black Lion Research is working on a new Non steroidal anabolic.
We have run brief internal testing but we believe that when you buy our products you should know 100% that they will work. THis means not just taking our word for it. Companies should be held liable to prove their products work. ALL of our products were publicly tested on other forums. Hopefully this sets a standard, although, I highly doubt it will.

So in an effort to show proof of concept as well as making the community a part of the testing process we want to run a blind study using our new compound.
Keep in mind we have already tested internally so we know sort of what is going to happen.

This project will be different from normal product logs and those included will have far more required of them.

PRE REQS:

More than 500 posts.

Previous successful logs.

Over 18.

Willing to sign a release of liability as well as sending us a photo copy of your drivers license. (this will not be shared or exposed EVER) its just to protect us incase you get syphillis or projectile diarrhea you cant sue us. ;)

You must be in a good place in your life. This isnt a cheap trial for us. THe raw materials are very expensive and the whole trial rides on EVERY person finishing and filing their results. If you live on your buddies couch or are exceptionally busy with work or school please dont apply here.
We need every person to have 100% commitment in order for this to succeed.

We need you to record:-
twice a week- weight and bodyfat.
once a week, 10 rep max- Bench press- deads, squats. Feel free to record all your lifts. We want to see how much strength goes up. Even 1 rep is 10% so....
Its important that you really push yourself. I dont care if you start at 9 reps or 11 reps. I just want first week failure in the 10 rep range.
THis way when (they will def change) when they go up it will be easy to see.

I will start a public thread. We need every participant to post at least twice a week with any reports. Even if there is nothing/no improvement, report that. Keep in mind you may be a control. We need nothing reported just as much as something for contrast. So twice a week with weight and bodyfat plus end of the week strength numbers. The trial will last 30 days.

We need 10 people.
ALso as its a blind study you will not know if your getting the active or vitamin b5.
Based upon our previous testing we expect the active users will know within a few days. We still need the Non responders/placebo to finish the trial.

Everyone who participates will receive 50% off anything they want to order from us. THis means you can order 10 Formeron for half price if you like.
Or any 1 bottle of your choice. This includes our new tongkat boron combo coming out in a couple weeks.

You will also be a part of what will hopefully be a new trend for companies to publicly test and prove products.

If the trial is successful the finished product will be available for sale within 3 weeks to a month.
If it fails we will NOT go to production.

Also...we are NOT telling you what you are taking. Period.
You will only know once the product goes public. THis is to protect us as nobody is using this stuff yet and as everyone knows there are tons of coat tail riders in this industry waiting for someone to create something new. As soon as we come out with it, especially with this study, every copycat company will have this stuff as well. We deserve a solid head start as we are putting considerable work and funds into this.

I can tell you that its pretty safe stuff. THere have been human tests run before us with 0 negative side effects. Only positive.
Also with our internal testing only good things happened. 0 negative reports.
Its a natural compound with a host of other positive effects aside from you growing.

Please chime in here and again be sure you are able and willing to follow through even if your are a control subject.

THanks
B

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to see a test like this being run here. Would love to be part if it but health concerns are still intermittent. In for following for sure though!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested, but on TRT. If that will not have an issue, then please consider my application. Also, I would need to understand how this may impact labs (test levels) as I go to my doc every 3-4 months.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to see a test like this being run here. Would love to be part if it but health concerns are still intermittent. In for following for sure though!
Sorry to hear about the health issue bro. We plan on doing this with other new products as well and we would be stoked to have you be a part of it.
Either way glad your subbed for the trial. It will be interesting regardless of the outcome.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

I have previous logs on here, as well as the one I am running now, well over 18, plenty of posts, and in a GREAT place in life right now. Logging, posting, and keeping record will not be a problem.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested, but on TRT. If that will not have an issue, then please consider my application. Also, I would need to understand how this may impact labs (test levels) as I go to my doc every 3-4 months.
This is NON steroidal. THere is 0 HPTA impact.
HRT is fine. Once you have been on HRT for a while things are stable. So as long as your test dose remains consistent for the trial it will work.
I dont expect any bloodwork issues either. We didnt run a CBC on the other testers but they are all healthy and reported nothing negative.
Some interesting positives though ;)

If you want in your in. Im gonna work on the liability release tonight so itll be ready for testers to sign hopefully tomorrow or the next day.
Ill put your name on the list. and welcome aboard!

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Really excited to see the results. Hope there is a tester who is on trt. Interested if results would vary.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, a whole 50% off coupon. lol
We could have offered nothing. We are only doing this because some people will not get the active. Those getting the active will be plenty happy with it alone.
Also you could choose any free bottle. 44-45$ value.
Or you can order 10 Formeron and save 150$ for example.
Or you can choose to just not be a part of it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

I have previous logs on here, as well as the one I am running now, well over 18, plenty of posts, and in a GREAT place in life right now. Logging, posting, and keeping record will not be a problem.
Awesome! Please PM me your email address. Once I get everyone and I have the liability release done Ill send it to everyone. After they are all signed Ill send the product out to you guys.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really excited to see the results. Hope there is a tester who is on trt. Interested if results would vary.
One of the original testers is on HRT. His results were pretty impressive.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will always be negative people.

Would it be beneficial to stop any other supplements for an accurate baseline, or do you feel that not necessary?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will always be negative people.

Would it be beneficial to stop any other supplements for an accurate baseline, or do you feel that not necessary?
As long as you dont ADD anything new that would alter the outcome your normal supps are fine. Even creatine or other strength enhancers.
This is as long as you are currently taking it so things are currently stable.

We had testers on HRT
natural ones
1 heavily geared one.
It was interesting how they individually responded. More will be revealed as this goes on.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very awesome opportunity here guys. Im really excited to see how this goes for the loggers.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
will be interesting to see the compound. Hopefully the trial goes well!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Damn misse the post count oh well def in for results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will be interesting to see the compound. Hopefully the trial goes well!
We have pretty high hopes for it.

I remember when I started out bodybuilding...I bought every supp on the market. 99% of them were a bust. Literally NOTHING happened.
This was heartbreaking as I was trying so hard to grow...
My goal is to ensure that anyone who uses Black Lion Research products is stoked on them. We make sure our products work before we release them.
Hopefully making this process more public will give users more confidence when buying the product as they can see the testing process and talk to the testers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn misse the post count oh well def in for results.
Looks like you have run a few decent logs correct?
Do you qualify everywhere else?
Willing to complete the study even if you get placebo?

If so the post count is the least important part. Its just so we know your not new to the forums and or likely to ditch out.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am in the same situation.

With those limitations, please consider me as an applicant.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
What a great opportunity here! Wish I was eligible because I'm literally going through the best part of my life (took a semester off from school and work 3 days a week so I have soo much time)

GL to all! Can't wait to see how this goes

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn tempting. I might be down. Hmmmmmm

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liability wavers do not in any way protect a company or exempt an individual from lawsuit if your product is used as intended and causes injury, this due to implied warranty.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liability wavers do not in any way protect a company or exempt an individual from lawsuit if your product is used as intended and causes injury, this due to implied warranty.
vincemad.jpg

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I am extremely interested.

Current supplements:
iForce Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT
Jarrow Shilajit
USP Labs TT750

I have 2 weeks left of a 4 week run of Tropinol and Intimidate and I take shilajit and tt750 for general well being and energy levels (coming off a 10 week ec run).

If need be, I will go get blood's done.

Current Stats:
Male, 25 years old
160 lbs, 15-16.5% bodyfat, 68.5 inches tall

I'm in the middle of a cutting phase/recomp and running a ketogenic diet. By april I will be transitioning into a CKD-bulk type diet.

Supps previously taken:
PES Anabeta Elite
PES Erase/Erase Pro
PES Alphamine
PES Alpha T2
AS Shift
AS Dopadex
DAA
SNS X-Gels
CL Glycergrow
AX Mass FX Black
Muscle Feast Agmatine

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down

Coming off an injury I'd like to see more strength n muscle mass come right back

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we were selling them a product you would be correct.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am extremely interested.

Current supplements:
iForce Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT
Jarrow Shilajit
USP Labs TT750

I have 2 weeks left of a 4 week run of Tropinol and Intimidate and I take shilajit and tt750 for general well being and energy levels (coming off a 10 week ec run).

If need be, I will go get blood's done.

Current Stats:
Male, 25 years old
160 lbs, 15-16.5% bodyfat, 68.5 inches tall

I'm in the middle of a cutting phase/recomp and running a ketogenic diet. By april I will be transitioning into a CKD-bulk type diet.

Supps previously taken:
PES Anabeta Elite
PES Erase/Erase Pro
PES Alphamine
PES Alpha T2
AS Shift
AS Dopadex
DAA
SNS X-Gels
CL Glycergrow
AX Mass FX Black
Muscle Feast Agmatine
At this point I would like to see more guys above the 500 post range.
If after a few days we dont have everyone Ill add you in.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long? 4, 6, or 8 weeks?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
good luck guys im still a newbie on AM great opportunity right here !!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd definitely jump on this but I'm going to try something else natural anabolic.

I will support the company for sure and buy a bottle or ten when it comes out. BLR is one of few companies I trust.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely jump on this but I'm going to try something else natural anabolic.

I will support the company for sure and buy a bottle or ten when it comes out. BLR is one of few companies I trust.
Thanks for the good words

MikeST

Awards
shame i really dont post often, good opportunity and if its anything like their formeron it will be great.
definitely be following this.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should go without saying but if your currently taking another anabolic or something that augments strength this will potentially effect the result of the trial so its not gonna fly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also....I just got an update from some of our internal trials guys.
You guys that get the active are in for a real treat.
Its almost hard to believe even. This is another reason to run this trial. So when I say " well we know it does this" people will have reference to the test/trial.
Im excited, you guys should be as well.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should go without saying but if your currently taking another anabolic or something that augments strength this will potentially effect the result of the trial so its not gonna fly.
Right, my intent was maybe to try it in between stuff. Wasnt planning to consider an application while running androgens. However, in a few months I'll be coming off TRT to try a restart. At that point if ur still trying to have various testers report then I'll jump on the bandwagon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, my intent was maybe to try it in between stuff. Wasnt planning to consider an application while running androgens. However, in a few months I'll be coming off TRT to try a restart. At that point if ur still trying to have various testers report then I'll jump on the bandwagon.
You mean restart hpta after long term hrt?
Dont like hrt?

This trial will only last 4 weeks but the product will he available after. It will work during pct as well.
It wont do anything to help hpta but at least youll have a boost during the down time as things hopefully rise into normal range.

Good luck with the restart.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have run a few decent logs correct? Do you qualify everywhere else? Willing to complete the study even if you get placebo? If so the post count is the least important part. Its just so we know your not new to the forums and or likely to ditch out.
Thanks but the more I think about I can't put my app in life is a little to hectic.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm not looking to log, as I am new to this forum, but can you tell the MOA of your new product, or are you waiting to release that with the product too? Also would this compound stack well with formeron during pct?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean restart hpta after long term hrt?
Dont like hrt?

This trial will only last 4 weeks but the product will he available after. It will work during pct as well.
It wont do anything to help hpta but at least youll have a boost during the down time as things hopefully rise into normal range.

Good luck with the restart.
I'm not convinced HRT was/is the solution. I feel ok but only at supra levels so thats not a very good long term solution. If restart doesnt work then I'm goin to an ED protocol of around 10-20mg/day. I have everything needed to do that just wanted to give natty another try. I've learned more and wised up on restart therapy and I wanna try it again.