Be the First to try the NEW BPS Combustion!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, as some of you have seen, we have been hinting at a reformulation of Combustion being released in the near future. Well, we are finally ready to get a couple bottles to some initial loggers!

So, I'm looking for 2 guys (or gals) that are willing to run a detailed log on the reformulated Combustion Fat Burner!

And, all I need is for those who are willing to run this to give me this information:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

And that's it. So if you want to be one of the first to try this new and improved fat burner don't hesitate when getting in those applications as I don't expect to keep this open very long!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, as some of you have seen, we have been hinting at a reformulation of Combustion being released in the near future. Well, we are finally ready to get a couple bottles to some initial loggers!

So, I'm looking for 2 guys (or gals) that are willing to run a detailed log on the reformulated Combustion Fat Burner!

And, all I need is for those who are willing to run this to give me this information:

1.) How old are you? 55
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? yes
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? dermacrine/dcp 2.0
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes
8.) Please state your training style. full body workouts 3xweekly...tennis 2xweekly...cardio daily...1 upper body workout weekly
9.) Can you post before/after photos? no
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. can't do links, but i've done a couple of logs.

very anxious to try this!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
App will be up tonight!! Loved the original, looking forward to this one!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1.) How old are you? 42 years young!

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, I've taken (and logged here on AM), the original Combustion, Vanillean, OG Endosurge, and the Cycle Guard. All great stuff!

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely! More if I'm seeing or feeling things happening.

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Protein powder, BCAA's, cissus, and a multi. Nothing else.

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting all the way!!

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? It's only fair to you the manufacturer, and also to us, the consumers.

8.) Please state your training style. Currently, I'm training for a 10K in April, so I've incorporated much more cardio than I'm accustomed to. I'm lifting pretty much every other day, and running on the off days.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Why log a fat burner if you're not going to show the progress made? Like you said, the proof is in the pictures.

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I can get the links up tonight when I'm home from work.

Here ya go:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177705-enhanced-will-spontaneously.html#post2912132
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205579-enhanced-goes-terminator.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217371-prepping-dec-21-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228291-lookin-my-abs.html#post3961825

Those are just a few.. I've done plenty more.

Pick me! I need to find my abs for the beach this year! lol..

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice app, enhanced...:drillsergeant:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck guys. Definitely want to follow these logs.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 42 years young!

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, I've taken (and logged here on AM), the original Combustion, Vanillean, OG Endosurge, and the Cycle Guard. All great stuff!

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely! More if I'm seeing or feeling things happening.

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Protein powder, BCAA's, cissus, and a multi. Nothing else.

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting all the way!!

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? It's only fair to you the manufacturer, and also to us, the consumers.

8.) Please state your training style. Currently, I'm training for a 10K in April, so I've incorporated much more cardio than I'm accustomed to. I'm lifting pretty much every other day, and running on the off days.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? Why log a fat burner if you're not going to show the progress made? Like you said, the proof is in the pictures.

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I can get the links up tonight when I'm home from work.

Here ya go:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177705-enhanced-will-spontaneously.html#post2912132
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205579-enhanced-goes-terminator.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217371-prepping-dec-21-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228291-lookin-my-abs.html#post3961825

Those are just a few.. I've done plenty more.

Pick me! I need to find my abs for the beach this year! lol..
That's one hell of an application to kick this bad boy off!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm humbled by the comments.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome app, enhanced! I want to see some more :)

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one fat burner I've been wanting to try.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I've just never been crazy about stim free fat burners. But, after reading some reviews & the full writeup, I really think I need to give this a try!'

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I've just never been crazy about stim free fat burners. But, after reading some reviews & the full writeup, I really think I need to give this a try!'
The great thing is because it is stim free, u can stack it with something that does have a stim in it. I wanna see logs with combustion and dcp

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? ...........42
2.) Male or Female?...............Male
3.) Have you used our products before?.........No, but really want to try this one out.
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?...........YES
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?...............Pre-workout of some sort, Creatine, Basic vitamins
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?................Recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?...................Naturally.
8.) Please state your training style............Currently on a 3 day split. Cardio on 2 off days. Back & Biceps, Chest & Triceps, Legs & Shoulders.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?............YES
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.........No logs so far ..... but that's not for lack of app's. Would really love to try this one out ....

There ya have it. If you want a very detailed and honest log of your product by someone who has tried almost everything out there and is very familiar with supps then give me a shot.

Thanks

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
As a former rep and logger, Enhanced put in the app that I would like to see. TKC432 also put in a good app, he hasn't logged but hey, we all were first time loggers once looking for our big break. I would put in an app but just being back on AM after a year off, I do not feel qualified to drop an app just yet. Good luck guys, this is an awesome opportunity.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
app coming? i can't wait to run dcp/combustion together!!!
Possibly. I've got a stomach issue right now. Swollen abdomen and pretty bad pain. Doctors aren't really sure what it it but think it's some type of stomach/intestinal infection. Still the slight chance of a hernia but when he tested he said no but it still Hurts. Day 3 of antibiotics and I'm better, but not by much. I want to make sure if be 100%.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly. I've got a stomach issue right now. Swollen abdomen and pretty bad pain. Doctors aren't really sure what it it but think it's some type of stomach/intestinal infection. Still the slight chance of a hernia but when he tested he said no but it still Hurts. Day 3 of antibiotics and I'm better, but not by much. I want to make sure if be 100%.
Completely understand man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hear more about food contamination these days than ever before in my lifetime....thank the lord we have the fda keeping our food safe, lol.....

hope you are well soon, dw!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump for the evening crowd.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
As a former rep and logger, Enhanced put in the app that I would like to see. TKC432 also put in a good app, he hasn't logged but hey, we all were first time loggers once looking for our big break. I would put in an app but just being back on AM after a year off, I do not feel qualified to drop an app just yet. Good luck guys, this is an awesome opportunity.
Thank you for the vote. True that I have not logged anything yet ......but you have to start somewhere and I really would like to do this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the vote. True that I have not logged anything yet ......but you have to start somewhere and I really would like to do this.
word of advice....post in forum and get your post count up...if you have applied for logging before then most of your posts have been in promo section. get out there and post so we can see what you are about.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump cuz it's Friday!! When y'all plan on picking loggers?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
word of advice....post in forum and get your post count up...if you have applied for logging before then most of your posts have been in promo section. get out there and post so we can see what you are about.
My thoughts exactly

Cause if most of your posts are only in promo stuff, to us, it makes it seem like you are here for free products

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you still have a few days to see if you want to throw one up here!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of April?

Pretty please?

:D
LOL! I can't keep everyone here waiting that long!

But, if you want to run a log when you get cleared to train again I will hold one in my stash for you for when you're ready.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! I can't keep everyone here waiting that long!

But, if you want to run a log when you get cleared to train again I will hold one in my stash for you for when you're ready.
Absolutely!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely!!!
So, I thought I had already replied to this but it appears that I have not.

It's settled then. I'll put a Combustion into my next rep order (or whichever rep order is directly following the release) and we'll get that out to you whenever I get it and you can just start the log up when you're cleared to lift again, that way we can all follow you post surgery while you get ripped for the summer!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is closing today so if anyone is thinking about how awesome it would be to go into the summer with a ripped six pack now is the time to run this BRAND NEW PRODUCT!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I thought I had already replied to this but it appears that I have not.

It's settled then. I'll put a Combustion into my next rep order (or whichever rep order is directly following the release) and we'll get that out to you whenever I get it and you can just start the log up when you're cleared to lift again, that way we can all follow you post surgery while you get ripped for the summer!
You are a stud, sir. Thank you!