Chaos and Pain logging opportunity!Choose your product!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Painlings*catchy?*..I'm here to offer you a supplement logging opportunity. What could be better than choice? We have 1 spot open to log 1 of 2 supplements! What will you choose? Lets view a quick sum up of what you mite get!

I'll keep the marketing bs to a minimal. No blends,no bs!

First up is a stim heavy preworkout! Our very own CANNIBAL FEROX!
This is a blend of stimulants and nootropics.

Ingredient profile is

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.35 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg **
L-Citrulline 700 mg **
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 650 mg **
Green Tea 98% 300 mg **
Caffeine Malate 300 mg **
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) 200 mg **
Naringin 50 mg **
Phenylethylamine (PEA) 150 mg **
White Willow Bark 100 mg **
Dendrobium Alkaloids 50 mg **
Higenamine HCl 50 mg **
Hordenine HCl 50 mg **
Synephrine HCl 30 mg **
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B-6) 30 mg **
Yohimbine HCL 1.5 mg **
Huperzine A 0.35 mg **
Bioperine 10 mg

Calm focus with a kick that will make you feel like a spartan!
Sense this is made for stacking we are perfectly fine if you stack with Cannibal Swole or something similar*hemavol,high volume ect*

Next up is Cannibal Inferno! A very effective fat burner if you ask me!

ingredient profile is as follows!

Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 50 mcg 42%
Evodia Fruit Extract 500 mg **
Caffeine 250 mg **
Chocamine™ Cocoa Extract (a proprietary blend of Cocoa Extract with 28.8 mg of Theobromine and 19.2 mg of Caffeine) 240 mg **
Grapefruit Fruit Powder 200 mg **
Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder 200 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg **
White Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg **
Black Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg **
SVETOL® (Green Coffee Bean Extract) 100 mg **
Hordenine HCl 100 mg **
Synephrine HCl 25 mg **
Yohimbe Bark Extract 16 mg **
BioPerine™ (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) 10 mg

This one has to be my fav! Along the lines of something I would formulate. Thats saying alot if you know me.

Choose wisely! I personally like inferno so that would be my choice! Please list what your current goals are,age and why you would like to try our products!

Requirements:
18 or older
US Resident
Update the log once a week atleast.

Things that will increase your chances:
Photo's. more than once a week updates.

I would like to thank the CNP team for allowing me to offer this.
I am repping for a company I believe in. If you know me you know I have very high standards for my personal stamp of approval. Chaos and pain meets my standards.

Oh and also forgot!
Sign up to our mailing list for killer deals and some bad ass articles! Chaos and pain

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity for someone. Ferox is great.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in this logging opportunity!

Goals:
Older lifter hell bent on bulking to 180 by end of 2015.

Why I'd Like to Try Your Products:
I'm a consistent, addicted, senior lifter that works out 7 days a week in my home gym. Rain, snow, cold, heat or Hell's fury can't keep me from my routine. I'm hardcore and I want a hardcore preworkout that will kick me into high gear! I loved the Ferox sample and I'm excited to log a whole tub! Let's do this!!!

Requirements:
All requirements are not an issue. Pictures and logging every day included.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in this logging opportunity!

Goals:
Older lifter hell bent on bulking to 180 by end of 2015.

Why I'd Like to Try Your Products:
I'm a consistent, addicted, senior lifter that works out 7 days a week in my home gym. Rain, snow, cold, heat or Hell's fury can't keep me from my routine. I'm hardcore and I want a hardcore preworkout that will kick me into high gear! I loved the Ferox sample and I'm excited to log a whole tub! Let's do this!!!

Requirements:
All requirements are not an issue. Pictures and logging every day included.
I think he'd make a great logger. I've read his logs in the past and they're good.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he'd make a great logger. I've read his logs in the past and they're good.
I agree. Top notch. I'm still going to have to let more people have a chance.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hey.
I know I am relatively new to this site but I am not new to the amateur bodybuilding world. I am very critical of stim supps and have had a very hard time finding any that really live up to their claims. That being said, I am rather accustomed to stims so it takes something serious to really get me going. I have tried one sample of both Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Inferno. Cannibal Inferno is one I would definitely like to experience more. I too agree that CnP is one of the few no-nonsense companies out there that seem to actually know what they are doing. Absolutely love the blog website.
I would love the opportunity to log for the products. I could update just about daily with pics and very detailed analysis.
I am a 42 yr old amateur bodybuilder. I am currently on a 4 day training split. So if you want detailed, honest analysis of the products from someone who has literally tried almost all of them out there then give me a shot at it.

fast00

fast00

Awards
Having tried ferox i can say it is great no doubt who ever is chosen is a lucky dude
GL to all who apply :)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Dang it!!!! I wana logg inferno I need a far burner but have prior obligations if I could win and log it after my other promo is over I'd be totally game lol I need me a fat burner in my life! ;) so as of now I'm in to watch unless given permission to log at a later time :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm definitely interested in this logging opportunity! Goals: Older lifter hell bent on bulking to 180 by end of 2015. Age:53 Why I'd Like to Try Your Products: I'm a consistent, addicted, senior lifter that works out 7 days a week in my home gym. Rain, snow, cold, heat or Hell's fury can't keep me from my routine. I'm hardcore and I want a hardcore preworkout that will kick me into high gear! I loved the Ferox sample and I'm excited to log a whole tub! Let's do this!!! Requirements: All requirements are not an issue. Pictures and logging every day included.
Great logger here, wouldn't go wrong picking Kenpo

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumppers. deciding monday.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inferno looks like a great product

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some apps in this!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Requirements:
18 or older---41 years old
US Resident--Yes
Update the log once a week atleast--Will update daily

Photo's. more than once a week updates--Will post before, after and just because pics

I would love to try Cannibal Inferno to help with me reach my single digit bf goal!

I train 6-7 days a week. I am currently focusing on higher volume, and short rests.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reggie is a Super Beast of a lifter that has great logs that inspire me and that I frequently steal lifts from - if you like young, hard working, life transforming kinds of people to log products, that is! LMAO! Go Reggie!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
^^^^^^^^^^^^^badass logger right here! Reggie is killer!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, niners4reggie would be a good logger. Just send products to log for both him and kenpo! :D

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks GH! Liking the new AVI! Ripped brother!
Haha, thanks! Took it today - yesterday I managed to train upper body half-decently for the first time in more than 2 months, lol..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niners4reggie and kenpoengineer send me your mailing adresses. I choose you both. BUHAHA! Congrats guys!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niners4reggie and kenpoengineer send me your mailing adresses. I choose you both. BUHAHA! Congrats guys!
Thanks Pyro brother. This is going to be fun! Congrats Reggie brother. Let's do this!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
New picture of my legs to celebrate.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
New picture of my legs to celebrate.
Every once in a while I step back and realize the **** we do is not normal in the real world. Here's me, telling a dude he's got some nice wheels.

Very interested in seeing an Inferno log. It's the only CnP supplement that you can't assess effectiveness with a sample.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have sent both adresses to the big baws.
Now comes the wait.

One gets a face melting pre workout that will make barbells cry and the other will get cuts for the sluts.

Congrats to you again and thanks CNPWayne for letting me choose 2 loggers. More greatness from chaos and pain to come this year. It's going to be epic. I have alot of information about what's going down but nothing can be said. Let's just say Chaos and pain is a company you want to follow this year and next. We bring epic to a new level! All I can say is sign up to the news letter people. You're going to thank me later.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also for those who didn't win there will be a logging opportunity next month. Pyro approves!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to your review list and saw wicked reviews on CANNIBAL FEROX!! I've been waiting for one to arrive that would come close or even better beat Craze since it's gone. I haven't found one close to it or Prodigy so def be interested in this one.

Goals: Been on this forum for yrs with several logs under my belt. As many know me as Packers6211 they also know I love my stims! Im currently down to 225lbs from 291 from 4 yrs ago. I have a goal of reaching 185-190 by end of summer. Lift btw 3-4 days and three days cardio. Updating no issues their I live on the forums.

Alright Painlings*catchy?*..I'm here to offer you a supplement logging opportunity. What could be better than choice? We have 1 spot open to log 1 of 2 supplements! What will you choose? Lets view a quick sum up of what you mite get!

I'll keep the marketing bs to a minimal. No blends,no bs!

First up is a stim heavy preworkout! Our very own CANNIBAL FEROX!
This is a blend of stimulants and nootropics.

Ingredient profile is

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.35 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg **
L-Citrulline 700 mg **
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 650 mg **
Green Tea 98% 300 mg **
Caffeine Malate 300 mg **
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) 200 mg **
Naringin 50 mg **
Phenylethylamine (PEA) 150 mg **
White Willow Bark 100 mg **
Dendrobium Alkaloids 50 mg **
Higenamine HCl 50 mg **
Hordenine HCl 50 mg **
Synephrine HCl 30 mg **
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B-6) 30 mg **
Yohimbine HCL 1.5 mg **
Huperzine A 0.35 mg **
Bioperine 10 mg

Calm focus with a kick that will make you feel like a spartan!
Sense this is made for stacking we are perfectly fine if you stack with Cannibal Swole or something similar*hemavol,high volume ect*

Next up is Cannibal Inferno! A very effective fat burner if you ask me!

ingredient profile is as follows!

Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 50 mcg 42%
Evodia Fruit Extract 500 mg **
Caffeine 250 mg **
Chocamine™ Cocoa Extract (a proprietary blend of Cocoa Extract with 28.8 mg of Theobromine and 19.2 mg of Caffeine) 240 mg **
Grapefruit Fruit Powder 200 mg **
Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder 200 mg **
Green Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg **
White Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg **
Black Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg **
SVETOL® (Green Coffee Bean Extract) 100 mg **
Hordenine HCl 100 mg **
Synephrine HCl 25 mg **
Yohimbe Bark Extract 16 mg **
BioPerine™ (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) 10 mg

This one has to be my fav! Along the lines of something I would formulate. Thats saying alot if you know me.

Choose wisely! I personally like inferno so that would be my choice! Please list what your current goals are,age and why you would like to try our products!

Requirements:
18 or older
US Resident
Update the log once a week atleast.

Photo's. more than once a week updates.

I would like to thank the CNP team for allowing me to offer this.
I am repping for a company I believe in. If you know me you know I have very high standards for my personal stamp of approval. Chaos and pain meets my standards.

Oh and also forgot!
Sign up to our mailing list for killer deals and some bad ass articles! Chaos and pain

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to your review list and saw wicked reviews on CANNIBAL FEROX!! I've been waiting for one to arrive that would come close or even better beat Craze since it's gone. I haven't found one close to it or Prodigy so def be interested in this one.

Goals: Been on this forum for yrs with several logs under my belt. As many know me as Packers6211 they also know I love my stims! Im currently down to 225lbs from 291 from 4 yrs ago. I have a goal of reaching 185-190 by end of summer. Lift btw 3-4 days and three days cardio. Updating no issues their I live on the forums.
My review was before I became a rep. So its non bias. I appreciate your app but we have 2 winners already. There will be another opportunity next month.

Edit:note all my reviews will be non bias. I don't have a problem saying what I think.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, I'm missing all the good log-ops while out.

Both good loggers chosen, that's for sure.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, I'm missing all the good log-ops while out.

Both good loggers chosen, that's for sure.
There will be another promotion next month!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still haven't received mine