• Best Answer
We are looking for 5 AM Members to log a 10 day supply
Formutech Nutrition REM 8.0!​

The Best Night's Sleep You'll Ever Get!

• Deep REM Sleep
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Body Fat Reduction
  • Heightened Mental Activity

Do you lie in bed at night tossing and turning trying to fall asleep? Do you fall asleep only to awaken in the middle of the night and not go back to sleep?

REM 8.0 by Formutech Nutrition will help you sleep all night, waking up feeling refreshed and recovered.

Sleep is essential to rest your body and restore energy levels. However, sleep is an active state that affects both your physical and mental well-being. A good night’s sleep is often the best way to help you cope with stress, solve problems, or recover from illness. REM 8.0's sleep formula prepares your body for maximum gains and full muscle recovery, combined with life-balancing, mood-enhancing, uncompromised REM sleep.

TOO LITTLE SLEEP MAY CAUSE:

[*]Impaired memory and thought processes
[*]Depression
[*]Decreased immune response
[*]Lack of recovery from training

REM 8.0‘s sleep aid formula will help you stay asleep and feel well rested. REM 8.0 will also help build stronger bones, bigger muscles, leaner bodies, more alert minds, better sex, and better sleep.

IN THE WORLD OF SPORTS NUTRITION THIS TRANSLATES TO:

[*]Improved bone density
[*]Rapid muscle growth
[*]Accelerated metabolism
[*]Heightened mental/sensory acuity
[*]Improved urogenital circulation
[*]Increased REM sleep

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this. Currently in week 9 of a 12-16wk cut so I'm getting pretty beat up. The last few weeks I've been waking up a lot and just generally being tired throughout the day (I assume due to poor sleeping). I usually get about 7hr of sleep time but waking up every hr and a half really messes with me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How does it directly decrease body fat?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Helps sleep
Patterns which increases recovery

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Which reduces my body fat?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if this would help with trensomnia, lol... It's 4 AM and I'm still on computer. Cellphone will wake me up in three hours. That sucks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It helps. Also contains maca which helps with l dopa

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Knocks me out

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Totally interested in this one!! ZMA just isn't doing it for me these days and with my hectic schedule and responsibilities sleep is getting harder and harder to fit into the schedule. I want to be able to crash when I need to instead of laying there staring at the ceiling counting ronnie colemans in my sleep. So if your product is up to the test and you want some serious analysis and dead on honest critique then I would love to log it for you. I can post every morning with results on how sleep went. Hell if it gets me to dream too that would be awesome .... haven't dreamed in a long while.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for weiners... I mean winners. This stuff is legit, i can't sleep in hotels without it, not kidding! I travel a lot for work, I'd be lost without it

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does it directly decrease body fat?
Helps sleep
Patterns which increases recovery
Which reduces my body fat?
It helps. Also contains maca which helps with l dopa
Better sleep improves over all body function, metabolism and hormone balance.

Sooooooooooooooooooo

Better metabolism.... check!
Better testosterone levels..... check!
Lower cortisol levels...... check!

Equals reduction in body fat with proper diet and training

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in to try this if you guys still need some1 to review

i have used xdream, zma+ phenibutXT, 3z, lean dreams

lately I have been doing 6mg melatonin .. So can give a good comparison

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
This is good stuff got a few samples a while back had deep sleep on it :)

BeastMode13

Awards
if you still need a logger im in!

I train hard 5 days a week, and I wake up 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night most nights, way before I get my REM sleep after the 6hr mark. Sounds like this is the supplement I need.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the coming

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in the ring buddy!! I was about to order some zma, but this could persuade me to change my mind and order this instead. Cutting for the summer still. 5'8" 166 lbs workout split is
Chest/triceps
Back/biceps
Shoulders/legs
Rest
Repeat

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be willing to run a 10 day log.I usually do 5 mgs of melatonin before bed and would like to try REM 8.0 to compare.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think I've slept through the night since NEVER. It's like clock work, I get up every 3 hours and piss. So 95% of the time, I wake up twice a night. I'm thrilled if I just get up once a night. If I'm forced to exercise first thing in the morning, sometimes I don't go back to sleep after 2nd wake up because I'm too amped to take me PWO :) I've never taken any sleep aids so I would like to give one a try (this one). Normally I don't have any trouble falling asleep - between exercising and a 2 year old, I'm spent at the end of each day. I'm currently lifting 4-5x a week, cardio 4-5x a week, lots of intensity, and cutting - doing this with a Fitmax log - http://http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245426-bringing-performax-fitmax.html

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I've slept through the night since NEVER. It's like clock work, I get up every 3 hours and piss. So 95% of the time, I wake up twice a night. I'm thrilled if I just get up once a night. If I'm forced to exercise first thing in the morning, sometimes I don't go back to sleep after 2nd wake up because I'm too amped to take me PWO :) I've never taken any sleep aids so I would like to give one a try (this one). Normally I don't have any trouble falling asleep - between exercising and a 2 year old, I'm spent at the end of each day. I'm currently lifting 4-5x a week, cardio 4-5x a week, lots of intensity, and cutting - doing this with a Fitmax log - http://http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245426-bringing-performax-fitmax.html
You should quit drinking so much water late in the day!!! Lol

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should quit drinking so much water late in the day!!! Lol
Believe me, I've tried. Instead of a nighttime shake, I make a protein powder-cottage cheese sludge. I try just to sip water starting at about 6, nothing after 8. And the very last thing I do before I go to bed is piss.....probably more than you wanted to know.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe me, I've tried. Instead of a nighttime shake, I make a protein powder-cottage cheese sludge. I try just to sip water starting at about 6, nothing after 8. And the very last thing I do before I go to bed is piss.....probably more than you wanted to know.
That's interesting you get up so much. Ever just lay there and see if it goes away? After a while your brain gets trained like that

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winners are in for a treat. I'll be taking a sample pack tonight and drooling all over my beard.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's interesting you get up so much. Ever just lay there and see if it goes away? After a while your brain gets trained like that
I've tried that a couple times, but it just eats away at my brain and I have to piss just to clear my mind.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've tried that a couple times, but it just eats away at my brain and I have to piss just to clear my mind.
I'm in the same boat as you bro. I have a child's bladder and I get up at least 3x a night to piss.

Swolljaboi

Awards
If you haven't made your selection already I would love to try it. I'm limited to 6 to 6.5 hours of sleep per night due to family and work schedule. I hit the gym hard ans have been on a cut for 8 weeks. I don't feel I get enough sleep for full recovery, so if I could find a supplement to improve the quality if the sleep I do get then I feel it would be a worthwhile investment.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I don't know if you will be sending em out before or after I am done with my volatile log (I believe about 2 weeks left on it), but I just finished logging a sleep product (on another board), and if it won't overlap, or overlap much I would love to throw my hat in the ring. I have had sleep issues since I was 17, and this looks like an interesting profile of ingredients, basically all that was in the other product but a lot more added in. I am also currently cutting, and would like to see if this could aid with that. Either way, def wanna read some logs on this, I never thought a supplement (Non R/X) could help me sleep, but I was proved wrong last month...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down for a 10 day log. I need deeper sleep

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CoffeeNLiftin

Awards
I'm in I would love to try it being a college student you need all the sleep you can get and the deeper the better. Useful for better recovery with my crazy schedule! Thanks and good luck to everyone.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any more apps and we can make a choice aoon

SD1959

Awards
In if you'll have me. Sleep is never great and really rough during the week as I'm not done with work, then training until after midnight most nights. 54 with lots of training and supplement experience. It would be great to have a non pharm product to turn to. One less trip to CVS too!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In if you'll have me. Sleep is never great and really rough during the week as I'm not done with work, then training until after midnight most nights. 54 with lots of training and supplement experience. It would be great to have a non pharm product to turn to. One less trip to CVS too!!
What u get from cvs ? Melatonin ?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
It would be great if this works for sleep, prescription sleeping pills make you drowsy all next day, and seroquel which I think is an anti-psychotic technically is prescribed for sleep, and I gained at least 50lbs on it, I would litterally sleep eat on it...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be great if this works for sleep, prescription sleeping pills make you drowsy all next day, and seroquel which I think is an anti-psychotic technically is prescribed for sleep, and I gained at least 50lbs on it, I would litterally sleep eat on it...
You were put on seroquel ?

Yes that messes with thyroid .. It's prescribed mainly to bi polar or schiz patients

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
When I was in Detox (opiates... a little over 2 1/2 yrs clean now), anyways they sent me home with a month script, than when I went to a suboxone doctor he kept me on it... HUGE MISTAKE, but it's a common sleep aid for opiate addicts since you basically can't sleep the first 2 weeks off opiates, and have trouble for at least a month. On seroquel I just ate and ate and ate, and would wake up and eat some more, I could easily get in 3-5000 cals from the time I took it from the time I woke up. It's also common for opiate addicts (probably most drug/alcohol addicts) to gain weight once they come off it, and the withdrawal period is over. I had sleep problems before I ever touched a pill tho...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was in Detox (opiates... a little over 2 1/2 yrs clean now), anyways they sent me home with a month script, than when I went to a suboxone doctor he kept me on it... HUGE MISTAKE, but it's a common sleep aid for opiate addicts since you basically can't sleep the first 2 weeks off opiates, and have trouble for at least a month. On seroquel I just ate and ate and ate, and would wake up and eat some more, I could easily get in 3-5000 cals from the time I took it from the time I woke up. It's also common for opiate addicts (probably most drug/alcohol addicts) to gain weight once they come off it, and the withdrawal period is over. I had sleep problems before I ever touched a pill tho...
Damn that sounds awful

Toff

Awards
  • Established
USA only?

UK here, but not sleeping right at all !

penotti

penotti

Awards
Totally up for this!

My personal fave is ZMA, but would love to give this a try!

OKstate12

OKstate12

Awards
Sign me up, Currently 7 weeks out from a contest, be good to get the extra sleep. I have been taking melatonin for ahwhile now.

B1RIDDLER

Awards
Would love to try this...especially after another sleepless night!!