Welcome Olympus Labs to AM!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new rep of Olympus labs. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns - or if you are just bored and want to have a nice chat :)

Go and check our product line. We are one of very few companies that offer trestolone!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats buddy.

I want some TREST!!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats buddy.

I want some TREST!!!!
Thanks! I'm really glad to be part of the team - our product line is great already and it will be even better.

Lol, I want some Trest too! Keep your eyes open, buddy... ;)

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
+1 on the trest

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Congrats bro!
Thanks! I'm proud to represent Olympus Labs - I like the way the company operates. Our products are made in the USA (GMP certified as well). All companies can not say the same.

And look how our products are dosed... TR3ST for example has 3 grams of pure trestolone per bottle - three times more than the competitor.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks! I'm proud to represent Olympus Labs - I like the way the company operates. Our products are made in the USA (GMP certified as well). All companies can not say the same.
Do they have a test base product to be used during a ph cycle?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do they have a test base product to be used during a ph cycle?
At the moment, no. But who wants test when we have Trest?

Trestolone is widely used as a "test base" for oral only cycles. It keeps lethargy at bay and makes your libido skyrocket, just like test. It is also much more anabolic and androgenic than testosterone.

Trestolone acetate's anabolic : androgenic ratio is 540:840 compared to methyltestosterone (methyltestosterone has 100 : 100). Via intramuscular administration it is 2300:650 (testosterone has 100 : 100)... Those numbers indicate that besides feeling good and having great sex drive you will also blow the f*ck up!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
At the moment, no. But who want test when we have Trest? Trestolone is widely used as a "test base" for oral only cycles. It keeps lethargy at bay and makes your libido skyrocket, just like test. It is also much more anabolic and androgenic than testosterone. Trestolone acetate's anabolic : androgenic ratio is 540:840 compared to methyltestosterone (methyltestosterone has 100 : 100). Intramuscurally it's 2300:650 (testosterone has 100 : 100)... Those numbers indicate that besides feeling good and having great sex drive you will also blow the f*ck up!
Awesome. I will have to look into that for up comming ph run. Thanks bro.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I will have to look into that for up comming ph run. Thanks bro.
My pleasure. Keep us updated and don't hesitate to contact any of us if you have something else on your mind!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new rep of Olympus labs. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns - or if you are just bored and want to have a nice chat :)

Go and check our product line. We are one of very few companies that offer trestolone!
Same goes for me boys and girls. Proud to be part of a great company, with kicka$$ products.

Highly dosed, quality products, and a big bang for your bucks.

Looking forward to working with my bro g0hardorgohom;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same goes for me boys and girls. Proud to be part of a great company, with kicka$$ products. Highly dosed, quality products, and a big bang for your bucks. Looking forward to working with my bro g0hardorgohom;)
Cool bro. Its good to know who the reps are.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about some deals deal trest than lol. Can't talk about it without hooking it up shunn

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI - ETA for TR3ST is about 10 days. Maybe we will have some fun then.

Or maybe there won't be anything left for you guys because me and edje will be poppin' those capsules like candies!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI - ETA for TR3ST is about 10 days. Maybe we will have some fun then.

Or maybe there won't be anything left for you guys because me and edje will be poppin' those capsules like candies!
Lol.....we'll most certainly will!!! Yum yum

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI - ETA for TR3ST is about 10 days. Maybe we will have some fun then. Or maybe there won't be anything left for you guys because me and edje will be poppin' those capsules like candies!
Lol Ik where you live (pyscho face) lmao

garz

garz

Awards
Running the SPAWN stack right now. Along with AR1MACARE PRO. Great stack, insane strength and recomp into week 2. Products are rock solid and my gains are proof. 9 lb jump in weight, so far. Snakes in my arms. Thinking about running it for 6 weeks..

Only issue I found is that you use white caps for all of your products. I find it to be a hassle when I take my day's worth of dosage on the road in a vita-pouch. I have to end up marking each product with a sharpie to know which supplement I'm taking.

I'd like to make a suggestion that Olympus Labs could start using different colored capsules. Maybe, matching the colors you label the bottles for the particular product...

Tren - Green, Epi - Red, etc...

Sucks having to spend more time then I should to zero-in on a dose. Especially in public..

EDIT: This is only an issue if someone is stacking a combo of your products, only. Wouldn't be an issue if someone is mixing brands for a stack.

Last edited:
edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running the SPAWN stack right now. Along with AR1MACARE PRO. Great stack, insane strength and recomp into week 2. Products are rock solid and my gains are proof. 9 lb jump in weight, so far. Snakes in my arms. Thinking about running it for 6 weeks..

Only issue I found is that you use white caps for all of your products. I find it to be a hassle when I take my day's worth of dosage on the road in a vita-pouch. I have to end up marking each product with a sharpie to know which supplement I'm taking.

I'd like to make a suggestion that Olympus Labs could start using different colored capsules. Maybe, matching the colors you label the bottles for the particular product...

Sucks having to spend more time then I should to zero-in on a dose. Especially in public..

EDIT: This is only an issue if someone is stacking a combo of your products, only. Wouldn't be an issue if someone is mixing brands for a stack.
Thanks for the kind words and suggestions.

Are you logging your cycle here on AM?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for your opinion. We'll be working out the kinks with future batches come May or June, same great products with a major revamp.

garz

garz

Awards
Thanks for the kind words and suggestions.

Are you logging your cycle here on AM?
Unfortunately, no. I don't feel I'd be dedicated enough to the log...

Thanks for your opinion. We'll be working out the kinks with future batches come May or June, same great products with a major revamp.
Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store. So far, your products are looking very promising given the results. I'll keep an eye out.