Attention PES customers

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Attention PES customers


    We are looking to start offering stack buying options on our website PESCIENCE.com and are looking for feedback from our customers.

    It is well established how versatile out product line is which makes stacking combinations almost endless. What we are looking for is to hear you feedback. What PES stacks have you ran? What were your results? Did you enjoy it? Which is your favorite? What would you like to see us offer? Etc…

    After we get a bunch of suggestions and feedback there will be another thread with a poll of the top stacking combos. Here you will vote on the stack you would like to see the most and the winning stack will be not only offered on the PESCIENCE.com website but also will be offered via PES insider at a killer deal.


    So let’s hear it, what is your favorite PES stack?
    Erase + AlphaT2
    Anabeta elite & Erase
    Erase & Alphamine
    Alphamine, Erase & AlphaT2
    Enhanced, AminoIV, AlphaT2 & SELECT protein


    The possibilities and combinations are really endless here so lets hear it"
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    We are looking to start offering stack buying options on our website PESCIENCE.com and are looking for feedback from our customers.

    It is well established how versatile out product line is which makes stacking combinations almost endless. What we are looking for is to hear you feedback. What PES stacks have you ran? What were your results? Did you enjoy it? Which is your favorite? What would you like to see us offer? Etc…

    After we get a bunch of suggestions and feedback there will be another thread with a poll of the top stacking combos. Here you will vote on the stack you would like to see the most and the winning stack will be not only offered on the PESCIENCE.com website but also will be offered via PES insider at a killer deal.

    So let’s hear it, what is your favorite PES stack?
    Erase + AlphaT2
    Anabeta elite & Erase
    Erase & Alphamine
    Alphamine, Erase & AlphaT2
    Enhanced, AminoIV, AlphaT2 & SELECT protein

    The possibilities and combinations are really endless here so lets hear it"
    Abe jumbo bottle or two-packs please! Otherwise ABE and Erase would be sweet, especially if it was a deal where both were the same price (or less) than ABE normally is (like you are doing with Norco and forskolin now).
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Enhance your Bulk: Ana beta + Select

    Enhance your Recomp: ABE + AminoIV + Select

    Enhance your cut: Epro + Alphamine/Norco + AminoIV

    I could list stacks all day I think a poll would be good
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Alphamine + Alpha T2 for cutting
    Alphamine + t2 + Amino IV for a more advanced stack
    Erase Pro + ABE + Select = Bulking
    or Erase Pro + ABE + Amino IV = Bulking

    all would be great.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    We are looking to start offering stack buying options on our website PESCIENCE.com and are looking for feedback from our customers.

    It is well established how versatile out product line is which makes stacking combinations almost endless. What we are looking for is to hear you feedback. What PES stacks have you ran? What were your results? Did you enjoy it? Which is your favorite? What would you like to see us offer? Etc…

    After we get a bunch of suggestions and feedback there will be another thread with a poll of the top stacking combos. Here you will vote on the stack you would like to see the most and the winning stack will be not only offered on the PESCIENCE.com website but also will be offered via PES insider at a killer deal.


    So let’s hear it, what is your favorite PES stack?
    Erase + AlphaT2
    Anabeta elite & Erase
    Erase & Alphamine
    Alphamine, Erase & AlphaT2
    Enhanced, AminoIV, AlphaT2 & SELECT protein


    The possibilities and combinations are really endless here so lets hear it"
    So is this a hint/leak that Enhanced is coming back?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    So is this a hint/leak that Enhanced is coming back?
    Dare I say something greater
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Bigger and better (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dare I say something greater
    in the pre-workout category I assume? I only said that because he specifically mention the name enhanced...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  9. og at2 + og anabeta + og erase

  10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    So is this a hint/leak that Enhanced is coming back?
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    in the pre-workout category I assume? I only said that because he specifically mention the name enhanced...
    The mention was an oversight on my part. I was actually sipping on a shaker with enhanced while I was typing the post. So while it is not a leak or hint per se, I can say that Coop is working on a new pre-workout that will be available in the near future.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The mention was an oversight on my part. I was actually sipping on a shaker with enhanced while I was typing the post. So while it is not a leak or hint per se, I can say that Coop is working on a new pre-workout that will be available in the near future.
    HOW NEAR! We needz the infoz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Bigger and better (=
    Me likes!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Stacks on stacks on stacks.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. I ran Anabeta and Erase back in the days... It was great.

  15. This is impossible to answer! I think the best option would be select 2, 3, 4, so on products and have discounted pricing with the more you stuff you add.. I mean, one could use amino iv and select as staples.. So to say its part of a "stack" is like including your fish oil...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  16. ABE , E Pro, Select Protein and amino iv
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Geez PES, how much more money are you guys trying to take from me? :LOL:

    I need to add a line in my budget called "PES" :wink:
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    ABE , E Pro, Select Protein and amino iv
    I'd be down
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    I'd be down
    My current stack with ArA, things are going well to say the least
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My current stack with ArA, things are going well to say the least
    And what a sexy stack that is indeed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Hmmm. How about a stack containing any combo of the following:


    Supp Porn:



    Name:  PES.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  522.4 KB



    Name:  pes2.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  216.4 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hmmm. How about a stack containing any combo of the following: Supp Porn: <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=97 421"/>
    Colorful!!!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Don't tempt me to photograph my stash...

    Also known as PES warehouse #2
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Don't tempt me to photograph my stash... Also known as PES warehouse #2
    Well now you have to show us .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Don't tempt me to photograph my stash...

    Also known as PES warehouse #2
    Looks like my pic was cutoff. Ill have to repost it. This is just the unopened stuff lol.

    Post yours up, let the PES Haters hate

  26. I would mess my pants if the new enhanced featured a stim other than yohimbe

  27. Hmmm... should we do a "Show us your PES stash" promo?

    Would there be interest in this?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Hmmm... should we do a "Show us your PES stash" promo?

    Would there be interest in this?
    C'mon. You already know the answer is yes. It's happening regardless ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I would mess my pants if the new enhanced featured a stim other than yohimbe
    TBH I'm hoping it does have Yohimbe. I am a fan of their extract and only have Y HCL if I need to add my own
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  30. E pro and alphamine. Love the combo, feel great while leaning out..

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    TBH I'm hoping it does have Yohimbe. I am a fan of their extract and only have Y HCL if I need to add my own
    Yeah but every other stim product they have contains it. It is a preworkout not a fat loss supplement so I do not see why they couldn't replace it with something better. The new clearshot proved that there are still incredible untapped alternatives. Leave it for the fat loss products where it has much more purpose and does not alienate a larger user base who react poorly to yohimbe. I love all of there other products though.

  32. In on new Enhanced thread

  33. Is enhanced coming back?

    I would personally like Alphamine/Amino IV
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  34. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Is enhanced coming back?

    I would personally like Alphamine/Amino IV
    We will have a completely new product to release. You won't be disappointed.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  35. Abe, erase, alphamine. It was my first recomp and I actually ended up getting leaner than I thought I would. These did the trick for me. Simple.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Abe, erase, alphamine. It was my first recomp and I actually ended up getting leaner than I thought I would. These did the trick for me. Simple.
    Very potent stack. Glad to hear you had such a good run with it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We will have a completely new product to release. You won't be disappointed.
    Jesus.....
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  38. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Jesus.....
    :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We will have a completely new product to release. You won't be disappointed.
    But whennnnn ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    But whennnnn ha
    Patience my friend!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Attention Austrailian Customers
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:44 AM
  2. Attention Muscle milk customers
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 01:26 PM
  3. Attention All NutraPlanet Customers:
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Log in
Log in