Orbit Nutrition needs your help!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Count me in its 3:28 am over here and Cali and I'm up getting business done so you know I'm serious!!! Lol I'm a collage wrestler and LVN ;)as of now . Also a ex football and track star and wrestler(HS). ex power lifter and fitness addict I have Tried most supplements have run pro hormones have done the works I think I would be a sold rep due to my knowledge and experience I am also a good guy and know most the guys on AM I work at my local gym and my colleges gym from time to time so spreading the word is no problem I'd be honored to become a rep for you guys Helping you guys grow on AM and share the love not only on here but in the streets as well due to my extensive knowledge of training types body types and how body's react I can accurately help people achieve there goals with the perfect supplements :) so pick me!
P.s did I mention ima stud lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice opp. I might consider it. Need to see if I can put time in.

BigEdNJ

Awards
I would be interested in the rep spot. I have previously worked at Gaspari Nutrition at the HQ. Was forum rep at Allmax Nutrition for lockout supplement and muscle and strength sites. Also previous customer service at Prosource.net. I would be interested in repping a store front as it seems like a new interesting position. Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would, but I already rep

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here! Excited to see what the future holds.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will put my name in on this one. Orbit looks like a great company with alot of good choices.
I am 40 yrs old and have been lifting for 25 yrs. I have never repped for anyone,but that means i have no old habbits to break. I have an associates degree so i am able to learn. I have no problem interacting or communicating with people. I have been a member on AM for over a year and have learned alot by asking and doing research. I have ran many logs for various companies for supplements and ph/ds. I have plenty of time to invest in learning and helping out whomever i need to. I have played my share of sports in school and have had my share of injuries. All of which have been a learning experience. I would be 100% dedicated to representing Orbit ,their products,and customers with the highest professionalism and service. Thank you for the consideration and good luck to everyone.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright. This was a very very tough decision. Tons of great apps came in. We weren't expecting such an amazing response. I've look at each of you closely and decided to go with Hyde and Driven2Lift. You guys have great report, knowledge and experience. We would love to have you guys apart of the team. Shoot me a PM and we will discuss further.

To the rest of you, thank you so much for your consideration. I have a feeling a third rep will be needed not far down the road.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! Great choices here!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. This was a very very tough decision. Tons of great apps came in. We weren't expecting such an amazing response. I've look at each of you closely and decided to go with Hyde and Driven2Lift. You guys have great report, knowledge and experience. We would love to have you guys apart of the team. Shoot me a PM and we will discuss further.

To the rest of you, thank you so much for your consideration. I have a feeling a third rep will be needed not far down the road.
Congrats guys

princevince

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt mind at all. never repped before, but im sure it' ll be a great learning experience, lol at least i hope
it will.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great opportunity for some AM members here!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guy would make a great rep Very knowledgeable, consistent and professional
Agree with this!!! SB is very well respected here!!

Twotone22

Awards
I would love to rep for this company

the only site i order from, never had any problems, a company i can stand behind

i got lots of years of training behind me, used a handful of PH's and OTC supps

fingers crossed :)

P.S i just placed another order from orbit this morning

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orbit is the Sh.t!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd rep but I don't live up to the credentials of HalfHuman or Beast, but I'll produce, that's for sure..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I don't know how to respond Lol

Are we throwing shots boys??

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
im in ! i dont have a lot of experience with being a rep but I'm on AM 24/7 and can probably respond very quickly for potential customers. highly education, masters degree going for phd in administrative leadership as well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
im in ! i dont have a lot of experience with being a rep but I'm on AM 24/7 and can probably respond very quickly for potential customers. highly education, masters degree going for phd in administrative leadership as well.
Wrong thread bro. He linked to the thread to apply in.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reps have been chosen. Glad to have you guys on!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys !!!