Lecheek Nutrition SpeedX3 & PumpX3 combo logger.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Marms. When will you be picking loggers? Would a ph log affect this log op?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will let it run depending on the aps and we would prefer this to be solo.
Ok. Good luck to who ever gets this log op. The apple sounds great.
:appletini addict:

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You know what Marms, im throwing my name in. I will hold off on my ph if i get picked for this one.
I am a huge fan of Ripped Cocktail appletini flavor and the effects,so candy apple and smoothe apple sound amazing. I have never tried either of these supps,but read great things about them. I am still looking for that perfect pwo that gives energy and focus without just being caffein and sugar. I would run an honest and complete log at least 5 days a week,and at the end i would do a review on youtube.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hey there Broz I am interested in this opportunity I currently finished my log with fitmax and it was great and lecheek nutrition seems to be a solid product from the label and I train on a daily about 4-5 days a week and am looking to get cut and trim up goal to get to 185 lean and solid focusing on lighter weight and higher reps. When I saw this I was like " Dang " now that's dope lol....I have no problem logging 3-5 days a week and posting diet I would give my most honest opinion on this awesome product. And will post videos on my YouTube channel with taste test mixability and how my first time taking this sup. Hoping that I win and will not let you down! Any shakers or shirts to sport the lecheek swag?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 24. Just graduated nursing school. Now in school for scrub tech. I have been on a pre workout break for probably 6 months now so my body is ready for some! I am currently using ArA so i can only imagine the pumps i would get with these 2 products. One of my friends has used these before and loved it. Its constantly in his stash. Right now i am lean bulking but in about 2 months i will be cutting. I train 3-5x a week depending on how my week goes. I love logging because it keeps me motivated to hit the gym as hard as i can. Thanks for the consideration!! i can do pics, videos, whatever as well.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Good apps so far.
Why thank you my friend! Lol so today is my wife and I anniversary 4 years strong I thought I would share it lol....nothing to do with this but hey why not share it with my Broz!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why thank you my friend! Lol so today is my wife and I anniversary 4 years strong I thought I would share it lol....nothing to do with this but hey why not share it with my Broz!
Congrats man

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goo looking apps!

Congrats bro!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats man!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm a Hoosier and I'm 34. I've been training for 12 years and before that I played hockey for 14. I lift 6 days a week so there will be a lot of posting throughout the log if I'm chosen. It's funny cause I just tried a sample of SpeedX3 and I thought it was amazing. The apple taste was one of the best tasting supps I've ever tried. My favorite flavor for a supplement is apple so I was quite happy when SpeedX3 and PumpX3 were both apple flavored! As for PumpX3, all I've heard is great reviews. I would love to run a log with these both stacked together. I will give an honest detailed review on every aspect from mixabiltiy, taste, performance, pump etc. Lecheek is a great company that makes quality products, thanks for the opportunity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more apps. This is a great opportunity

fast00

fast00

Awards
U.S. ONLY-Check

21 and Up-Check

Please tell us a brief description of you and your training. As well as why we should choose you.-

i am a 21 yo male started this hobby about 2 years ago started by reading articles and gaining knowledge
just recently got serious about training my self, i train 6 days out of the week.
i would like to try these as i have heard about speed x3 and how its a good pre but never much of pump x3
i would like to be chosen because i like trying new stuff and if it works hey why not right?

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What's everyone training monday?....

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Both products would work perfect for my program. I always take a pre-workout before weight training and I've had good results with Agmatine. My workout schedule is:
Weight training 5-6 days a week for 2-3 hours a day. I train pecs/tris, back/bis, legs/delts.
I train MMA 2-4 days a week for an hour each day. Boxing, BJJ, and Muy Thai

My logs

T-X3 & Mass HGH Log

Final Flex Log for Pure Test, PCT Revolution and Ignite2

Black Stone Labs Log Angel Dust and PCTV

Thanks for considering my app Marms!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks Marms for the opportunity. I got picked for another log so I'm withdrawing my app. Good luck everyone, it's a sick stack!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ahhhh felt so good to see that I and another lady were the only ones at golds gym this morning ..I guess everyone else was afraid of snow....lol banged up some chest and triceps..... I could only imagine how much more insane it would be with some leecheek sups.... Lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tcslick & yosefmax88 please send me your complete shipping info and congrats.
Thanks to everyone for their interest in lecheek nutrition

We should have our NHL promo up soon.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys! Im jealous,but will be following along

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats guys! NHL promo! I'm intrigued!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

Awesome I'm really stoked to run these products! I've never stacked a pre-workout and a pump supplement I'm really looking forward to some great results.

Thanks Marms

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'll definitely follow these logs so make sure you throw in the links when there up! I'm actually going to be logging this stack on another forum. I'll have a log here as well if you guys want to follow.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'll definitely follow these logs so make sure you throw in the links when there up! I'm actually going to be logging this stack on another forum. I'll have a log here as well if you guys want to follow.
Will do for sure!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards

Man I got to work and checked this ...and man what a great way to start the shift sooooo dang pumped to log this....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! You're definitely in for a treat!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So stoked can't wait to hit up speedx3 and pump x3 .......ahhhhhhhhh

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great stack!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88