Antaeus Labs needs a few loggers for Thunderbolt!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thunderbolt has finally arrived and I couldn't be any more excited! To kick things off, we're giving a few bottles away to log to provide some feedback. Please list here why you're excited for Thunderbolt and why you'd be the best logger for Thunderbolt. Feel free to get creative. The winners will be selected next Sunday.

Here's some info on Thunderbolt.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im game.....

Im always looking for the next "pump" product and ive basically tried them all, I feel as if I give honest reviews but I dont consider myself better than the next guy for logging. I can post on other social medias and possibly a youtube review. I ran a great mechabol log awhile back in which I thoroughly enjoyed...

"I want veins, that carry blood all over my body" - stewie

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Bonus Question from us....I want to see what workout has given you the best pump for whatever bodypart you choose be it the very popular pump from arms or chest, or a shoulder,leg, and back pump. Let me see what workout really drives the blood into those muscles.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
High rep, flat bench... really flows the blood into the pecs, tri's, and front delts.. a good 10-12 reps at 60% really gets ya swole

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
It has been a minute since I've logged something, but I'm a huge fan of Antaeus Labs. Achilles, Oneiromancer, both dynamite products!

I was planning on picking up a bottle of Thunderbolt just to give the novel pump ingredients a try to see if it is superior to the usual Citrulline, Agmatine, AAKG, GPLC, PF3 based formulas. Over the years everyone comes out with a "pump" product, so far I think the best pumps come from a great workout and a good stim-based preworkout. Arnold presses, rope handle upright rows, and pull ups to muscle failure are the best upper body pump exercises to get a great swole going. And, the best preworkout in the past 5 years is MAN sports GameDay, decent pump, phenomenal focus!

Sometimes a great pump is elusive, for me personally, the only way I can get a great leg pump is by going on a super long and brutal trail run. Forearm pumps come from rock climbing or bouldering, it all depends on what I need to be stronger at the time. Currently, I am getting ready for trail running season by dropping 10-12 lbs over the next two months, letting my upper body and calves atrophy so I'm not carrying or fighting extra muscle mass.

I'm picking up a bottle either way, but I am curious If Antaeus has some T-shirts available?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
It has been a minute since I've logged something, but I'm a huge fan of Antaeus Labs. Achilles, Oneiromancer, both dynamite products!

I was planning on picking up a bottle of Thunderbolt just to give the novel pump ingredients a try to see if it is superior to the usual Citrulline, Agmatine, AAKG, GPLC, PF3 based formulas. Over the years everyone comes out with a "pump" product, so far I think the best pumps come from a great workout and a good stim-based preworkout. Arnold presses, rope handle upright rows, and pull ups to muscle failure are the best upper body pump exercises to get a great swole going. And, the best preworkout in the past 5 years is MAN sports GameDay, decent pump, phenomenal focus!

Sometimes a great pump is elusive, for me personally, the only way I can get a great leg pump is by going on a super long and brutal trail run. Forearm pumps come from rock climbing or bouldering, it all depends on what I need to be stronger at the time. Currently, I am getting ready for trail running season by dropping 10-12 lbs over the next two months, letting my upper body and calves atrophy so I'm not carrying or fighting extra muscle mass.

I'm picking up a bottle either way, but I am curious If Antaeus has some T-shirts available?
Thunderbolt should give an extremely good pump and although I have yet to try it in the gym (currently injured), I can't see it being beaten by anything else on the market.

You'll see AL t-shirts at a variety of retailers.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I applied on PHF Forums too but I may as well throw app in here also. I'd log it on both boards anyway.

I'm 24 years old competitive powerlifter. I'll start PCT in 3 weeks so "natural" pump products would be perfect addition to it.. Like we all know, pumps are not the same without steroids so Thunderbolt would be great for me.

I always provide pics and training vids. I've been logging MST's Nitroceps Elite (pump product also) since January and I'm almost done with it so it would be great to switch to Thunderbolt.

I've trained since 2008 and I work with a coach. Here are few pics and training vids to show you how I roll:
Most muscular: http://aijaa.com/th1Ey1
Lat spread: http://aijaa.com/Frs6L5
Deadlift 7x465lbs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmdV0Kmpl8
Squat 2x400lbs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6xE3k2T5E

Thanks for considering me. It'd be interesting to see how it works as NONE of those active ingredients are familiar to me.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
pik me. i'm THEE best candidate cos i'm obsessed w/bodybuilding and i'll do whatever it takes to take my game to the nxt level. i've got an AS in respiratory care. i was @ the 2014 LA FIT EXPO. i'm a UFC fan and i am pursuing a career in MMA. i enjoy doing logs - i've got a bodyspace account and i am currently tracking the GET SWOLE program that i am doing, on the site (bb.com). i am intrigued by the Thunderbolt product as i am always seeking that perfect PUMP, and the supps i'm using right now have let me down. i'm also involved in a body transformation contest and would like to see if this product helps me win it all. thank you for your consideration.

Ambiggity

Ambiggity

Awards
Best shoulder pump of my life: starting a shoulder workout on hammer strength press with 10-reps tandem then 10-reps each arm alternating with holds at the top. Switched the order of tandem and alternating reps for the next set. Third set ended with an isometric hold at the top. Fourth set to failure ending with 5 forced reps. Hoooooooly freakin' pump....my skin felt so tight from all the blood in there!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Thunderbolt should give an extremely good pump and although I have yet to try it in the gym (currently injured), I can't see it being beaten by anything else on the market.
Bold claim! What kind of results are the beta testers seeing?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Where I get my best pumps is surprisingly A. In my calves, from doing 12+ reps on seated or standing calve raises, I also get a GREAT pump when I do incline DB flys, it feels like there is an inflatable tube that was blown up around my upper body after a couple sets of that. I would be interested in trying this to see how it compares to other pump products/stacks with Pre Workouts.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
Bonus Question from us....I want to see what workout has given you the best pump for whatever bodypart you choose be it the very popular pump from arms or chest, or a shoulder,leg, and back pump. Let me see what workout really drives the blood into those muscles.

ARMS:

tri set:
preacher curls 4x15
forehead curls 4x15
hammer curls 4x15

tri set:
3-way skull krushers 3x20 to nose/3x20 to forehead/3x20 behind head
close grip preacher curls 3x30
straight bar push-downs 3x30

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice this question...

Chest:
DB incline press, 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
Hex press, 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps (vid for those of you who aren't familiar with hex press - it's worth trying! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7Tb4ofKUI)
Supersetted DB incline flyes and low cable chest flyes

Upper back:
Weighted chin-ups, 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
Close neutral grip cable pulldown on incline bench, 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps and drops on the last set
Supersetted cable rows and cable pullovers

Simple and effective.

fast00

fast00

Awards
high reps low weight does it for me

btw i would like to try this because as a person on a small budget running a family and going to school i cannot justify purchasing a "pump product" solely for that purpose so i would like to see if this is a eye opener or game changer and give me a reason to invest on these type of products.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Open to Canadians?...I always gotta ask..lol
I can't see why we wouldn't be able to accommodate the canucks. :)
Bold claim! What kind of results are the beta testers seeing?
It's really not very bold to be honest- no one else uses these pharmaceutical strength ingredients. As I said, I've yet to use the product due to injuries but have all the confidence in the world in it based on the data and mechanisms.
high reps low weight does it for me

btw i would like to try this because as a person on a small budget running a family and going to school i cannot justify purchasing a "pump product" solely for that purpose so i would like to see if this is a eye opener or game changer and give me a reason to invest on these type of products.
Thunderbolt is way more than just a pump product and has numerous health benefits as well.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients intrigue me and would love to see what they can do.....i have been using the same preworkout for a while so i would def.. be able to tell the difference.

I have done many logs on here and feel that I am a great choice to log. I give detailed honest logs and can update a MINIMUM of 4 days a week.

I also do fairly high volume workouts with a little bit of strength work so the product would be able to shine over all rep ranges............thanks for thei great opportunity!!!

If youd like any links to past logs let me know!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients intrigue me and would love to see what they can do.....i have been using the same preworkout for a while so i would def.. be able to tell the difference.

I have done many logs on here and feel that I am a great choice to log. I give detailed honest logs and can update a MINIMUM of 4 days a week.

I also do fairly high volume workouts with a little bit of strength work so the product would be able to shine over all rep ranges............thanks for thei great opportunity!!!

If youd like any links to past logs let me know!
Thank you for your entry.

Let's keep the apps coming!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try

I am a high volume lifter, never had tthe chance to log a product, currently do not have a pump product in my arsenal. I have always gotten good pumps on my chest/arms day. Especially upper chest and biceps. They just feel so good when I work them. I would give an honest log, and would update almost everyday, seeing I have free time after my workouts.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Never ran a pump product before but I'm willing to!!!
Best pump I ever had was 1month ago hitting legs on a normal squat but pause at the bottom (bellow parallel) and a slow Rise then tightend my quads as much as possible right befor locking out then after that did leg extensions man where my quads full of blood!!!
Never having run a pump product I'm a little skeptical I don't really get crazy pumps but hopefully this will change my mind on the whole thing if I win :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
You guys are all winners!

hvactech
brenthebdog
mkretz
fast00

You guys are all winners, send me a PM with your addresses and we'll get Thunderbolt out to you guys ASAP.

Thank you all for participating and throwing in apps, it honestly was hard to narrow it down. We at Antaeus Labs truly appreciate your love and support.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. Antaeus Labs is a top notch company and I'll be following your logs.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Congrats! I'll be looking forward to checking out the logs

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
I'm just wrapping up first responder so I'll include vitals on my log for those interested.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone and anetus....I hope to have you all followong a long

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Congrats, can't wait to read some reviews on this!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Let's get all the addresses in so we can send them out!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll also do some kind of mini-log of Thunderbolt here as soon as I get my hands on it. I'll use it as a part of my PCT, hoping to maintain some of those roid pumps :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I'll also do some kind of mini-log of Thunderbolt here as soon as I get my hands on it. I'll use it as a part of my PCT, hoping to maintain some of those roid pumps :)
Thank you, that would be much-appreciated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Got mine today

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....still waiting but we had a bad snow storm so maybe today!!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still nothin, would be great if it came today for legs tomorrow!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a connoisseur of the pump supplement world I am intrigued to see these logs. :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure your packages should be coming in very soon if they haven't already.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Log has been up.... cant link though

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established