Looking for ALPHA Y?

  1. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Looking for ALPHA Y?


    Well adipose annihilation has 45mg per serving (3 caps) By the way compare the price to other alpha y products and look at every thing else your getting Plus its insanely close to cost. May want to grab it
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

  2. New Member
    tigerbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    6698
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

    ure website is broken FYI.
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbunny View Post
    ure website is broken FYI.
    Working on that

    The guy who hosts my site every thing is under him. Waiting on that. So he can put it back on the server

    Find it at www.nutraplanet.com
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Rep Power
    1220795
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Awesome dose!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Awesome dose!!
    Yea and look what else your getting in with it

    This product should clearly be retailing for 45+
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,718
    Rep Power
    1874943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've been dying to try that out. Need to ASAP. Good deal :-)

    Btw why did recompadrol's price go up? :-(
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I've been dying to try that out. Need to ASAP. Good deal :-)

    Btw why did recompadrol's price go up? :-(
    Sales over that was sale price.

    Moving forward due to high percentage extracts and quality of my Raws it really should be priced 36.99.

    Aav2 should technically be 22.99 based on alpha y alone. Complete product should be 44.99.

    My cost for these products are about 3x what most other companies pay, yet BC I don't want bull**** in my company

    If you ask about my company you'll see I do not cut corners.

    Prop blend is because my company is small. I need to protect my main sellers
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,871
    Rep Power
    6292087
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    65.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Sales over that was sale price.

    Moving forward due to high percentage extracts and quality of my Raws it really should be priced 36.99.

    Aav2 should technically be 22.99 based on alpha y alone. Complete product should be 44.99.

    My cost for these products are about 3x what most other companies pay, yet BC I don't want bull**** in my company

    If you ask about my company you'll see I do not cut corners.

    Prop blend is because my company is small. I need to protect my main sellers
    & this is why we love you.


    Next order from Nutra will include some Aav2
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  9. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,718
    Rep Power
    1874943
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Sales over that was sale price. Moving forward due to high percentage extracts and quality of my Raws it really should be priced 36.99. Aav2 should technically be 22.99 based on alpha y alone. Complete product should be 44.99. My cost for these products are about 3x what most other companies pay, yet BC I don't want bull**** in my company If you ask about my company you'll see I do not cut corners. Prop blend is because my company is small. I need to protect my main sellers
    Gotcha. You guys are top notch. We def appreciate you guys. That's why I love you guys and wish u guys nothing but success for honesty and quality products.

    Will place a order this week for some Aav2 and recompadrol (my fav)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    1712030
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Working on that

    The guy who hosts my site every thing is under him. Waiting on that. So he can put it back on the server

    Find it at www.nutraplanet.com
    Let me help you out there...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-180-caps.html
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    10742662
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    35.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I ran out of Alpha-T2 and have a photo shoot soon. I didn't want to wait ten days for international delivery so I snapped some of this up from a UK retailer.

    I thought it was 90 caps. Especially happy to find out it is 180 lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I ran out of Alpha-T2 and have a photo shoot soon. I didn't want to wait ten days for international delivery so I snapped some of this up from a UK retailer.

    I thought it was 90 caps. Especially happy to find out it is 180 lol.
    Bro you won't be disappointed

    You should grab a bunch from them. It's hard for me to get it there
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Thank you man
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,378
    Rep Power
    10751713
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i think i might get 1 to go with the dcp 2.0 i have coming...hows that for a fatburning stack!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think i might get 1 to go with the dcp 2.0 i have coming...hows that for a fatburning stack!!!!!
    Great stack right there. Add in a stim burner pre workout too
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,378
    Rep Power
    10751713
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Great stack right there. Add in a stim burner pre workout too
    you know it!!!

    the more i think about it the better this stack looks!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  17. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    It does! I currently take Green tea, sesamin, CLA, ALCAR, NA-R-ALA would any of these be overkill/redundant if stacked with both of those?

    **It's been about 7yrs since I've looked for thermos/fat loss sups due to injury and other factors keeping me out of the gym, so a lot of these ingredients (rasberry ketones, green coffee bean, garcinia, etc... are all new to me) The one thermo I took years ago with alpha yohimbine in it worked great!
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    It does! I currently take Green tea, sesamin, CLA, ALCAR, NA-R-ALA would any of these be overkill/redundant if stacked with both of those?

    **It's been about 7yrs since I've looked for thermos/fat loss sups due to injury and other factors keeping me out of the gym, so a lot of these ingredients (rasberry ketones, green coffee bean, garcinia, etc... are all new to me) The one thermo I took years ago with alpha yohimbine in it worked great!
    Cla- no need
    Alcar- optional.

    Na r ala with dcp pre meal

    Sesamin you can technically save BC TTA In the dcp
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  19. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    Well one of the reasons I take sesamin is for it's health benefits on certain organs, I am 2 1/2 + years clean now, but I had a multi year opiate addiction, and it's so cheap It can't hurt... I'll axe the CLA (I had a 180 cap bottle I ordered a few years ago, the only reason I take it), If I stacked these 2 products with R-ala, Sesamin, Green tea, what stim product would you recommend...? Optimally I am looking for nothing crazy stim heavy as my PWO will have caffeine in it... So what I think I am going to do is look for something to take am (obviously), and maybe around noon... As for the R-ala, would it be better to get a product like glycobol for my source of Na-R-Ala? I did the math and it's not too much more if at all...

    **Also I wont re-order the alcar, as I see it's already in one of the products in said stack...
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Well one of the reasons I take sesamin is for it's health benefits on certain organs, I am 2 1/2 + years clean now, but I had a multi year opiate addiction, and it's so cheap It can't hurt... I'll axe the CLA (I had a 180 cap bottle I ordered a few years ago, the only reason I take it), If I stacked these 2 products with R-ala, Sesamin, Green tea, what stim product would you recommend...? Optimally I am looking for nothing crazy stim heavy as my PWO will have caffeine in it... So what I think I am going to do is look for something to take am (obviously), and maybe around noon... As for the R-ala, would it be better to get a product like glycobol for my source of Na-R-Ala? I did the math and it's not too much more if at all...

    **Also I wont re-order the alcar, as I see it's already in one of the products in said stack...
    Glycobol is decent there was a lot of stomach distress issues with it so my suggestion is start slow. But the na r ala isn't necessary. I thought you already had it

    Glad your recovered man it's a tough road.

    I'd nix your green tea and grab incinerate by black lion @brundel can prolly tell you more but formulation pretty solid

    I wish you all the luck in this man definitely start a thread and tag me in it or shoot me a link I'd love to follow
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  21. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Glycobol is decent there was a lot of stomach distress issues with it so my suggestion is start slow. But the na r ala isn't necessary. I thought you already had it

    Glad your recovered man it's a tough road.

    I'd nix your green tea and grab incinerate by black lion @brundel can prolly tell you more but formulation pretty solid

    I wish you all the luck in this man definitely start a thread and tag me in it or shoot me a link I'd love to follow
    I made a new thread, I am sorry I posted my issues in this thread, It was disrespectful I apologize, and thank you for the help!

    Trying to figure out n Ideal Fat Burning stack for my goal
  22. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,517
    Rep Power
    552756
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Quality prodict for sure!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  23. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,401
    Rep Power
    841469
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Incinderine is a great fat burning product.

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) 600 mg **
    Caffeine 200 mg 5,000%
    Yohimbine 6 mg **
    Citrus Aurantium (98%) 30 mg **
    Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin) 60 mg **
    Raspberry Ketones 100 mg

    These are not overly stim heavy. There is enough to stimulate metabolism but not enough to leave you shaky and without hunger.
    The forskolin we use is extremely good and there is 300mg EGCG + 100mg rasp ketone.
    I have several friends who use this for contest prep with incredible results.

    Jump on it fast because we are currently out of them and NP only has one left.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-capsules.html
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  24. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    I picked up a bottle of this, on top of what I listed earlier, I also picked up Reduce Xt, Lean extreme, Ampilean and Hyper T-2... Does this seem like overkill? I know some ingredients overlap, but it seemed like I hit fat loss from a few angles. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions of products I could stack with these 5? I was thinking about adding in an AI, any suggestions would help. Also on the AAV2, (if I can handle 3, which I should be able to) would you recommend taking 3 2x a day over 2 3x a day?

    Thanks
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I picked up a bottle of this, on top of what I listed earlier, I also picked up Reduce Xt, Lean extreme, Ampilean and Hyper T-2... Does this seem like overkill? I know some ingredients overlap, but it seemed like I hit fat loss from a few angles. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions of products I could stack with these 5? I was thinking about adding in an AI, any suggestions would help. Also on the AAV2, (if I can handle 3, which I should be able to) would you recommend taking 3 2x a day over 2 3x a day?

    Thanks
    If you can handle 3 you can do 3 3x a day

    Other wise do 3 pre workout and 3 pre bed or in the later afternoon. Try and make sure you have 1-2 hours of NO food after your dosing

    You won't be able to take hyper t2 with aav2. Too much capsaicin

    Ampilean I believe is ok. Haven't seen the profile

    IIRC lean Xtreme and reduce Xt are cortisol blockers. You'd only need one and not at recommended dosing

    I'd only do on eithe before bed or upon waking.

    I wouldn't want to see it taken pre workout. Post workout would be fine
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  26. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    I bought the Lean Xtreme, and Reduce XT as a discounted stack at nutraplanet, also what would be the effect of too much capsaicin be? I am also interested in picking up recompadrol but it's out of stock at nutraplanet, any idea when it will be back around? I think I will take AAV2 3 2x a day (if it doesn't seem to be working ill up it to 3x a day..., but at 2x a day their shouldn't be to much capsaicin I would think?
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I bought the Lean Xtreme, and Reduce XT as a discounted stack at nutraplanet, also what would be the effect of too much capsaicin be? I am also interested in picking up recompadrol but it's out of stock at nutraplanet, any idea when it will be back around? I think I will take AAV2 3 2x a day (if it doesn't seem to be working ill up it to 3x a day..., but at 2x a day their shouldn't be to much capsaicin I would think?
    I'll have someone send a case to them tomorrow.

    It's right now in production
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,378
    Rep Power
    10751713
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I picked up a bottle of this, on top of what I listed earlier, I also picked up Reduce Xt, Lean extreme, Ampilean and Hyper T-2... Does this seem like overkill? I know some ingredients overlap, but it seemed like I hit fat loss from a few angles. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions of products I could stack with these 5? I was thinking about adding in an AI, any suggestions would help. Also on the AAV2, (if I can handle 3, which I should be able to) would you recommend taking 3 2x a day over 2 3x a day?

    Thanks
    remember results are 90% diet and workout....supplements can help, especially with energy, motivation and helping to ASSIST a clean diet and good workout protocol....but they won't do much to help you, unless you help yourself with commitment!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  29. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    My diet and workout are definitely on point
  30. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,637
    Rep Power
    2788149
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    My diet and workout are definitely on point
    The new lean xtreme or old one? Why switch up vendors for cortisol control
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  31. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    I'm not sure if it's new or old but on nutraplanet they have/had it stacked with reduce xt, and If I remember rite it's around 30 for the reduce, and 40 something for the stack, so it wasn't too much more, I wouldn't have bought it in addition to the reduce if it wasn't a discounted stack price.... I had also bought 3 bio-gro's at the sale price (got a free shirt with 2 of em lol, I am about to pick up 2-3 more with some X-Factor, and probably a GDA and I will be set for a while, I am saving roughly 4-500$ A month not having to commute/spend $ on coffee, food etc so I figured I'd splurge with what I save in a month... I would look to get PH's but I've used AAS in the past and feel that when it comes time. (When. I plateau a year or so from now I assume), I'd probably go in that direction. It's hard for me to explain, but I was bad with drugs for a number of years, and stretches with gambling issues, I have trouble with impulse control and mentally it's tough for me not to try and get instant gratification ( I am 2 1/2.+ yrs clean ) also I have ADD which increases the odds of person having addiction and impulse control issues ( I may have worded that wrong, but I assume u get the gist) also at my worst my habit was 200$+ a day , especially with gas factored in to go get stuff, so when I workout and diet I am a perfectionist, and spending a couple hundred on a few months of supps is by far a much better way of spending my $ than something's I have in the past, and some supps I take for just the Heath benefits) but to not veer off this companies thread, is recompredal a good GDA in your guys opinion? Better than Glucobol, or slin-shot, etc...
  32. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,248
    Rep Power
    4419564
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's new or old but on nutraplanet they have/had it stacked with reduce xt, and If I remember rite it's around 30 for the reduce, and 40 something for the stack, so it wasn't too much more, I wouldn't have bought it in addition to the reduce if it wasn't a discounted stack price.... I had also bought 3 bio-gro's at the sale price (got a free shirt with 2 of em lol, I am about to pick up 2-3 more with some X-Factor, and probably a GDA and I will be set for a while, I am saving roughly 4-500$ A month not having to commute/spend $ on coffee, food etc so I figured I'd splurge with what I save in a month... I would look to get PH's but I've used AAS in the past and feel that when it comes time. (When. I plateau a year or so from now I assume), I'd probably go in that direction. It's hard for me to explain, but I was bad with drugs for a number of years, and stretches with gambling issues, I have trouble with impulse control and mentally it's tough for me not to try and get instant gratification ( I am 2 1/2.+ yrs clean ) also I have ADD which increases the odds of person having addiction and impulse control issues ( I may have worded that wrong, but I assume u get the gist) also at my worst my habit was 200$+ a day , especially with gas factored in to go get stuff, so when I workout and diet I am a perfectionist, and spending a couple hundred on a few months of supps is by far a much better way of spending my $ than something's I have in the past, and some supps I take for just the Heath benefits) but to not veer off this companies thread, is recompredal a good GDA in your guys opinion? Better than Glucobol, or slin-shot, etc...
    First off, congrats on cleaning up and getting things in perspective. Second, I'd say recompadrol is the best GDA I've used (glycophase, AP, ssv2,ssv1). I've been using it during my cut with some other supps and barely lost any weight but significant body fat. For a two week stretch I actually gained weight which was beastly.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  33. New Member
    thelast10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    166215
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    First off, congrats on cleaning up and getting things in perspective. Second, I'd say recompadrol is the best GDA I've used (glycophase, AP, ssv2,ssv1). I've been using it during my cut with some other supps and barely lost any weight but significant body fat. For a two week stretch I actually gained weight which was beastly.
    Thanks! I am definitely gonna pick some up I think, I currently take NA-R-ALA for its fat loss, nutrient partioning(sp?) benefits, and it's
    A good anti oxidant. I remember in 05-06 when sesathin(sesamin) first was really being widely sold and marketed for its various benefits (I'm pretty sure that was the time period) anyways at around the same time K-R-ALA came out, and to this day still believe in my opinion was the best ala product by FAR, when the original sesathin and potassium R-ALA (k-r-ALA) it leaned me out so fast, and really helped on cheat meals like nothing I've ever used, and all of sudden K-RALA basically disAPPEARED. I looked ant can't find it anywhere.. Does any1 know why/what happened with K-R-ALA and why it's not used/available anymore?? Also if it is around somewhere, could some please PM me were....
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,642
    Rep Power
    7235193
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    89.69%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    You and Rosie are both true class acts. Thank you so much for coming over and saying hello!!!

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,115
    Rep Power
    2058039
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You and Rosie are both true class acts. Thank you so much for coming over and saying hello!!!
    Chef Bob, Fit Rosie and Dr Zach!!!

    Awesome as guys!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  36. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,248
    Rep Power
    4419564
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You and Rosie are both true class acts. Thank you so much for coming over and saying hello!!!
    Nice. Good group. I'll be stopping by tomorrow chef!
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You and Rosie are both true class acts. Thank you so much for coming over and saying hello!!!
    Hell yea boss! Ill be by again tomorrow I have some more stops to make!

    Super cool to meet you!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    1594946
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You and Rosie are both true class acts. Thank you so much for coming over and saying hello!!!
    Gotta email me the pic man. My phone isn't opening it!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,642
    Rep Power
    7235193
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    89.69%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Gotta email me the pic man. My phone isn't opening it!
    i got more food today!!!
    i sent you a text bro
    dont text during the expo.. too damn busy.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for but can't find 3-alpha powder
    By sshervi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 08:13 AM
  3. For Sale: WTT: Looking for Alpha T2 (Fat Loss)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:56 AM
  4. Looking for Fresh Training Routines
    By RaulJimenez in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:21 PM
  5. Looking for SU advice
    By Jorta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 02:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in