Looking for ALPHA Y?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well adipose annihilation has 45mg per serving (3 caps) By the way compare the price to other alpha y products and look at every thing else your getting Plus its insanely close to cost. May want to grab it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome dose!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dying to try that out. Need to ASAP. Good deal :)

Btw why did recompadrol's price go up? :-(

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dying to try that out. Need to ASAP. Good deal :)

Btw why did recompadrol's price go up? :-(
Sales over that was sale price.

Moving forward due to high percentage extracts and quality of my Raws it really should be priced 36.99.

Aav2 should technically be 22.99 based on alpha y alone. Complete product should be 44.99.

My cost for these products are about 3x what most other companies pay, yet BC I don't want bull**** in my company

If you ask about my company you'll see I do not cut corners.

Prop blend is because my company is small. I need to protect my main sellers

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sales over that was sale price.

Moving forward due to high percentage extracts and quality of my Raws it really should be priced 36.99.

Aav2 should technically be 22.99 based on alpha y alone. Complete product should be 44.99.

My cost for these products are about 3x what most other companies pay, yet BC I don't want bull**** in my company

If you ask about my company you'll see I do not cut corners.

Prop blend is because my company is small. I need to protect my main sellers
& this is why we love you.

;)
Next order from Nutra will include some Aav2

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sales over that was sale price. Moving forward due to high percentage extracts and quality of my Raws it really should be priced 36.99. Aav2 should technically be 22.99 based on alpha y alone. Complete product should be 44.99. My cost for these products are about 3x what most other companies pay, yet BC I don't want bull**** in my company If you ask about my company you'll see I do not cut corners. Prop blend is because my company is small. I need to protect my main sellers
Gotcha. You guys are top notch. We def appreciate you guys. That's why I love you guys and wish u guys nothing but success for honesty and quality products.

Will place a order this week for some Aav2 and recompadrol (my fav)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran out of Alpha-T2 and have a photo shoot soon. I didn't want to wait ten days for international delivery so I snapped some of this up from a UK retailer.

I thought it was 90 caps. Especially happy to find out it is 180 lol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran out of Alpha-T2 and have a photo shoot soon. I didn't want to wait ten days for international delivery so I snapped some of this up from a UK retailer.

I thought it was 90 caps. Especially happy to find out it is 180 lol.
Bro you won't be disappointed

You should grab a bunch from them. It's hard for me to get it there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think i might get 1 to go with the dcp 2.0 i have coming...hows that for a fatburning stack!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great stack right there. Add in a stim burner pre workout too
you know it!!!

the more i think about it the better this stack looks!!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
It does! I currently take Green tea, sesamin, CLA, ALCAR, NA-R-ALA would any of these be overkill/redundant if stacked with both of those?

**It's been about 7yrs since I've looked for thermos/fat loss sups due to injury and other factors keeping me out of the gym, so a lot of these ingredients (rasberry ketones, green coffee bean, garcinia, etc... are all new to me) The one thermo I took years ago with alpha yohimbine in it worked great!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does! I currently take Green tea, sesamin, CLA, ALCAR, NA-R-ALA would any of these be overkill/redundant if stacked with both of those?

**It's been about 7yrs since I've looked for thermos/fat loss sups due to injury and other factors keeping me out of the gym, so a lot of these ingredients (rasberry ketones, green coffee bean, garcinia, etc... are all new to me) The one thermo I took years ago with alpha yohimbine in it worked great!
Cla- no need
Alcar- optional.

Na r ala with dcp pre meal

Sesamin you can technically save BC TTA In the dcp

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Well one of the reasons I take sesamin is for it's health benefits on certain organs, I am 2 1/2 + years clean now, but I had a multi year opiate addiction, and it's so cheap It can't hurt... I'll axe the CLA (I had a 180 cap bottle I ordered a few years ago, the only reason I take it), If I stacked these 2 products with R-ala, Sesamin, Green tea, what stim product would you recommend...? Optimally I am looking for nothing crazy stim heavy as my PWO will have caffeine in it... So what I think I am going to do is look for something to take am (obviously), and maybe around noon... As for the R-ala, would it be better to get a product like glycobol for my source of Na-R-Ala? I did the math and it's not too much more if at all...

**Also I wont re-order the alcar, as I see it's already in one of the products in said stack...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well one of the reasons I take sesamin is for it's health benefits on certain organs, I am 2 1/2 + years clean now, but I had a multi year opiate addiction, and it's so cheap It can't hurt... I'll axe the CLA (I had a 180 cap bottle I ordered a few years ago, the only reason I take it), If I stacked these 2 products with R-ala, Sesamin, Green tea, what stim product would you recommend...? Optimally I am looking for nothing crazy stim heavy as my PWO will have caffeine in it... So what I think I am going to do is look for something to take am (obviously), and maybe around noon... As for the R-ala, would it be better to get a product like glycobol for my source of Na-R-Ala? I did the math and it's not too much more if at all...

**Also I wont re-order the alcar, as I see it's already in one of the products in said stack...
Glycobol is decent there was a lot of stomach distress issues with it so my suggestion is start slow. But the na r ala isn't necessary. I thought you already had it

Glad your recovered man it's a tough road.

I'd nix your green tea and grab incinerate by black lion brundel can prolly tell you more but formulation pretty solid

I wish you all the luck in this man definitely start a thread and tag me in it or shoot me a link I'd love to follow

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Glycobol is decent there was a lot of stomach distress issues with it so my suggestion is start slow. But the na r ala isn't necessary. I thought you already had it

Glad your recovered man it's a tough road.

I'd nix your green tea and grab incinerate by black lion brundel can prolly tell you more but formulation pretty solid

I wish you all the luck in this man definitely start a thread and tag me in it or shoot me a link I'd love to follow
I made a new thread, I am sorry I posted my issues in this thread, It was disrespectful I apologize, and thank you for the help!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/242601-trying-figure-out.html#post4367575

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine is a great fat burning product.

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) 600 mg **
Caffeine 200 mg 5,000%
Yohimbine 6 mg **
Citrus Aurantium (98%) 30 mg **
Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin) 60 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 100 mg

These are not overly stim heavy. There is enough to stimulate metabolism but not enough to leave you shaky and without hunger.
The forskolin we use is extremely good and there is 300mg EGCG + 100mg rasp ketone.
I have several friends who use this for contest prep with incredible results.

Jump on it fast because we are currently out of them and NP only has one left.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/black-lion-research/incinderine-90-capsules.html

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I picked up a bottle of this, on top of what I listed earlier, I also picked up Reduce Xt, Lean extreme, Ampilean and Hyper T-2... Does this seem like overkill? I know some ingredients overlap, but it seemed like I hit fat loss from a few angles. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions of products I could stack with these 5? I was thinking about adding in an AI, any suggestions would help. Also on the AAV2, (if I can handle 3, which I should be able to) would you recommend taking 3 2x a day over 2 3x a day?

Thanks

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up a bottle of this, on top of what I listed earlier, I also picked up Reduce Xt, Lean extreme, Ampilean and Hyper T-2... Does this seem like overkill? I know some ingredients overlap, but it seemed like I hit fat loss from a few angles. I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions of products I could stack with these 5? I was thinking about adding in an AI, any suggestions would help. Also on the AAV2, (if I can handle 3, which I should be able to) would you recommend taking 3 2x a day over 2 3x a day?

Thanks
If you can handle 3 you can do 3 3x a day

Other wise do 3 pre workout and 3 pre bed or in the later afternoon. Try and make sure you have 1-2 hours of NO food after your dosing

You won't be able to take hyper t2 with aav2. Too much capsaicin

Ampilean I believe is ok. Haven't seen the profile

IIRC lean Xtreme and reduce Xt are cortisol blockers. You'd only need one and not at recommended dosing

I'd only do on eithe before bed or upon waking.

I wouldn't want to see it taken pre workout. Post workout would be fine

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I bought the Lean Xtreme, and Reduce XT as a discounted stack at nutraplanet, also what would be the effect of too much capsaicin be? I am also interested in picking up recompadrol but it's out of stock at nutraplanet, any idea when it will be back around? I think I will take AAV2 3 2x a day (if it doesn't seem to be working ill up it to 3x a day..., but at 2x a day their shouldn't be to much capsaicin I would think?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought the Lean Xtreme, and Reduce XT as a discounted stack at nutraplanet, also what would be the effect of too much capsaicin be? I am also interested in picking up recompadrol but it's out of stock at nutraplanet, any idea when it will be back around? I think I will take AAV2 3 2x a day (if it doesn't seem to be working ill up it to 3x a day..., but at 2x a day their shouldn't be to much capsaicin I would think?
I'll have someone send a case to them tomorrow.

It's right now in production

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
remember results are 90% diet and workout....supplements can help, especially with energy, motivation and helping to ASSIST a clean diet and good workout protocol....but they won't do much to help you, unless you help yourself with commitment!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I'm not sure if it's new or old but on nutraplanet they have/had it stacked with reduce xt, and If I remember rite it's around 30 for the reduce, and 40 something for the stack, so it wasn't too much more, I wouldn't have bought it in addition to the reduce if it wasn't a discounted stack price.... I had also bought 3 bio-gro's at the sale price (got a free shirt with 2 of em :) lol, I am about to pick up 2-3 more with some X-Factor, and probably a GDA and I will be set for a while, I am saving roughly 4-500$ A month not having to commute/spend $ on coffee, food etc so I figured I'd splurge with what I save in a month... I would look to get PH's but I've used AAS in the past and feel that when it comes time. (When. I plateau a year or so from now I assume), I'd probably go in that direction. It's hard for me to explain, but I was bad with drugs for a number of years, and stretches with gambling issues, I have trouble with impulse control and mentally it's tough for me not to try and get instant gratification ( I am 2 1/2.+ yrs clean ) also I have ADD which increases the odds of person having addiction and impulse control issues ( I may have worded that wrong, but I assume u get the gist) also at my worst my habit was 200$+ a day , especially with gas factored in to go get stuff, so when I workout and diet I am a perfectionist, and spending a couple hundred on a few months of supps is by far a much better way of spending my $ than something's I have in the past, and some supps I take for just the Heath benefits) but to not veer off this companies thread, is recompredal a good GDA in your guys opinion? Better than Glucobol, or slin-shot, etc...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if it's new or old but on nutraplanet they have/had it stacked with reduce xt, and If I remember rite it's around 30 for the reduce, and 40 something for the stack, so it wasn't too much more, I wouldn't have bought it in addition to the reduce if it wasn't a discounted stack price.... I had also bought 3 bio-gro's at the sale price (got a free shirt with 2 of em :) lol, I am about to pick up 2-3 more with some X-Factor, and probably a GDA and I will be set for a while, I am saving roughly 4-500$ A month not having to commute/spend $ on coffee, food etc so I figured I'd splurge with what I save in a month... I would look to get PH's but I've used AAS in the past and feel that when it comes time. (When. I plateau a year or so from now I assume), I'd probably go in that direction. It's hard for me to explain, but I was bad with drugs for a number of years, and stretches with gambling issues, I have trouble with impulse control and mentally it's tough for me not to try and get instant gratification ( I am 2 1/2.+ yrs clean ) also I have ADD which increases the odds of person having addiction and impulse control issues ( I may have worded that wrong, but I assume u get the gist) also at my worst my habit was 200$+ a day , especially with gas factored in to go get stuff, so when I workout and diet I am a perfectionist, and spending a couple hundred on a few months of supps is by far a much better way of spending my $ than something's I have in the past, and some supps I take for just the Heath benefits) but to not veer off this companies thread, is recompredal a good GDA in your guys opinion? Better than Glucobol, or slin-shot, etc...
First off, congrats on cleaning up and getting things in perspective. Second, I'd say recompadrol is the best GDA I've used (glycophase, AP, ssv2,ssv1). I've been using it during my cut with some other supps and barely lost any weight but significant body fat. For a two week stretch I actually gained weight which was beastly.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
First off, congrats on cleaning up and getting things in perspective. Second, I'd say recompadrol is the best GDA I've used (glycophase, AP, ssv2,ssv1). I've been using it during my cut with some other supps and barely lost any weight but significant body fat. For a two week stretch I actually gained weight which was beastly.
Thanks! I am definitely gonna pick some up I think, I currently take NA-R-ALA for its fat loss, nutrient partioning(sp?) benefits, and it's
A good anti oxidant. I remember in 05-06 when sesathin(sesamin) first was really being widely sold and marketed for its various benefits (I'm pretty sure that was the time period) anyways at around the same time K-R-ALA came out, and to this day still believe in my opinion was the best ala product by FAR, when the original sesathin and potassium R-ALA (k-r-ALA) it leaned me out so fast, and really helped on cheat meals like nothing I've ever used, and all of sudden K-RALA basically disAPPEARED. I looked ant can't find it anywhere.. Does any1 know why/what happened with K-R-ALA and why it's not used/available anymore?? Also if it is around somewhere, could some please PM me were....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You and Rosie are both true class acts. Thank you so much for coming over and saying hello!!!