HUGE OVERSTOCK SALE ON MAX-BULK-OVER 60% OFF!!!!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HUGE OVER STOCK ON MAX-BULK......

RETAIL COST IS $209 PER BOTTLE. ORDERS MUST BE OVER $500

MAX-BULK WILL BE TEMPORARILY RELEASED BELOW COST FOR $89.50 EACH.

USE CODE
"OVERSTOCK"
MORE THAN 60% OFF
Ends 2/15/2014.

Order here:

MAX-BULK & Mass Building Prohormone - Build Muscle with 4-DHEA & 19-DHEA!

Join our forum and participate in intelligent discussion on pro-hormone usage at:

http://www.androfactory.com/forums

Muscle growth initiated with MAX-BULK:

Virtually every aspect of muscle growth is initiated in MAX-BULK. Leaving nothing to the imagination MAX-BULK makes sure that all aspects of its delicately balanced DHEA Complex is moving towards bigger, stronger and more explosive muscles. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, myoblasts, and blood vessels can stick around for the rest of your life. (25-28)
> Nuclei are essential to support the growth of new muscle tissue. (25) The muscle tissue that is accrued when you are on androgens, gains an increased number of nuclei, compared to training naturally. (23-26) Research suggests that the "extra" nuclei obtained from androgen use, stays elevated in muscle tissue, even after discontinuation of androgens -- and thus protects the muscle tissue from muscle loss after discontinuation of exercise. Increased nuclei also maximizes the potential for growth in response to retraining. (26) The increased nuclei and newly obtained muscle fibers (myoblasts), are retained for years, if not permanently. (20,26)

> Supporting and Promoting:
> New muscle cells - Differentiation of stem cells into muscle cells
> New nuclei - Increased protein synthesis ability
> More nutrient delivery - More blood vessels / more blood cells
> More nutrients retained - Increased utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth
>
> Active Ingredients
> Advanced DHEA Complex™ - 402mg
> 4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one) 300mg
> 19-NOR-4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoyloxynorandrost-4-en-17-one) 102mg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn at the price .. I need a 99% off code :) jk

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Lol at dhea based prohormones costing significantly more than real aas

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Price is definitely cheaper but you're forced to pay 500 dollars to get the deal? Come on...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at dhea based prohormones costing significantly more than real aas
You're absolutely rightand based largely on that fact,I think this is a pretty good deal.

Figuring that the comparable AndroMass is off of the market and AF may likely not be producing another batch of Max-Bulk,as the cost of the raws is pretty high,this is a good opportunity to stock up for a few years worth of cycling.

I used up all of the credit vouchers I have received over the last few months as a AF rep and plunked down a few hundred of my own coin to hit the minimum order,I'll be storing it all in the fridge.Hell,once the sale is over,I think it's a safe bet to aI used up all of the credit vouchers I have received over the last few months as a AF rep and plunked down a few hundred of my own coin.

Price is definitely cheaper but you're forced to pay 500 dollars to get the deal? Come on...
If you get a friends of two to go in with you,it's more affordable but even if not,I personally think this sale represents a pretty good chance to pick up a powerful PH that may very well be off of the market soon as AF's cost on the raws for this PH is pretty high.

The owner of AF has stated that AF will probably not be producing another run of Max Bulk.

Considering that PP's AndroMass is selling on eBay now for $200 + per bottle (whch is the same PH as Max Bulk),the after market value of this PH has proven to be pretty high so I'd think that,once the sale is over,you could probably list a few bottles of Max Bulk on eBay at say $150 or so,which would under cut the listings of AndroMass,so you could nearly double what you paid per bottle.That said,if you are patient enough,you could sell a few bottles on eBay,which would cover the $500 minimum order and then have a few bottles left for your personal cost,which you'd have no money into.

And a good re-selling point for ebay when listing Max Bulk bottles would be that each bottle of this batch contains 50% more capsules than the previous batch so based on the after market cost of PP's AndroMass,it'd be even easier to get $150 for a bottle of Max Bulk on eBay,if you decide to go that route.