MN Need 6 Loggers for our fat igniting phenom, Accelerant!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The application is easy, simply tell us why you are interested in trying Accelerant . The only qualifications are 18 years of age+, and open to continental 48 US entrants only.

Simply let us know why you are interested in trying Accelerant. Whether its the ingredient profile, youve heard great things about the mood elevating energy, past success with MN products, a fan of William Llewellyns formulas, etc.

Share your training experience, training style, diet & weight loss goals and why Accelerant would be a good fit for enhancing your training. Also be sure to tell us why you would be a good fit for logging it.

Molecular Nutrition Accelerant (90 Caps): Discount Accelerant Supplements

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This needs bumped badly. I'm currently on a very strict regiment and supplement plan but I'd definintely be willing to give this a run if I can possibly do a combo. What I'd like to be able to do is (as part of my upcoming PCT) run this, PB+, and XFA/XF as an MN stack. I've been cutting since jan 2 with great results thus far (minimal weight loss and significant body comp changes). If you guys would be willing to hook me up with the PB+ and Accelerant (and maybe throw in a little XF/XFA ;p) I'd log the whole line up for you nad truly show the synergy and potential of your line-up. Let me know what you think (feel free to PM if you'd like). You can check out the log I have going so far in my sig.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to run with ara , anabeta elite, alcar stack I have, but won't start for around a month if that would be ok

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This needs bumped badly. I'm currently on a very strict regiment and supplement plan but I'd definintely be willing to give this a run if I can possibly do a combo. What I'd like to be able to do is (as part of my upcoming PCT) run this, PB+, and XFA/XF as an MN stack. I've been cutting since jan 2 with great results thus far (minimal weight loss and significant body comp changes). If you guys would be willing to hook me up with the PB+ and Accelerant (and maybe throw in a little XF/XFA ;p) I'd log the whole line up for you nad truly show the synergy and potential of your line-up. Let me know what you think (feel free to PM if you'd like). You can check out the log I have going so far in my sig.
Thank you sir, Im shocked more havent gotten on this one. Accelerant is actually a pretty strong seller for us.

We can set you up w a ACC+PB log if you'd like!! XF and XFA are flying off the shelves though, we dont have the extra inventory to give away any of those.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you sir, Im shocked more havent gotten on this one. Accelerant is actually a pretty strong seller for us.

We can set you up w a ACC+PB log if you'd like!! XF and XFA are flying off the shelves though, we dont have the extra inventory to give away any of those.
I would jump on this. If you get xfa on nutraplanet like I did you have an awesome stack

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would jump on this. If you get xfa on nutraplanet like I did you have an awesome stack
X2, Accelerant + Peak Beta+ X-Factor Advanced will lead to some explosive gains and PR setting workouts!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If no one else jumps on this I would be in

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I'm eligible, since I logged a product from MN once, but I'll enter.

I'm interested in logging because 1) I need a fat burner, cuz I'm fat and 2) because I've been so impressed with PB+. Since I logged it, it's been a staple in my supplement regimen. I can only assume that a fatburner would be as effective as PeakBeta+ has been for me.

I'm 38, and I'm a powerlifter. I'm currently training for a competition on 4/5/14, and I'd like a boost to help me get to 275 by then.

I log daily, and would run a MN log concurrent with my daily training log.

Thanks for the opp, and good luck to everyone! Very high quality company & products.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have never had the opportunity to try any MN products. Currently starting to lean out for an upcoming cruise in April and barring any injury, a show in July.

Wouldn't mind an ACC/PB stack...

Also heard the Director of Marketing is a pretty cool guy. :love:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you sir, Im shocked more havent gotten on this one. Accelerant is actually a pretty strong seller for us. We can set you up w a ACC+PB log if you'd like!! XF and XFA are flying off the shelves though, we dont have the extra inventory to give away any of those.
Count me in. I've got some xf/xfa on hand already that I'm gonna run. Just let me know when you think I'll be starting so I can time things appropriately.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive got an xfactor run im getting ready for and it would be nice to get a jump start on some fat loss.. the profile is simple but yet effective and with a reduced calorie diet my goal can be easily met. Ive used peak beta multiple times with great workouts everytime. I have no set training routine but have been very interested in PHAT

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this with peak beta (if I were chosen). Not sure if you are looking to see logs on individual usage or in combo. However, if you are willing to do combos I would love to test both! I have posted my app in the Peakbeta forum.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in getting back into the logging game. Accelerant looks like a great way to do it. I'd like to try it because I've never used a product with sulbutiamine before and the nutrient partitioner aspect of the product looks intriguing. And last but not least, after losing 130lbs, I still cannot quite get rid of this spare tire around my midsection. Accelerant (and maybe some PB+?) looks like it just might help me shed it.
I train full body on M,W,F with about 20 minutes of LISS. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I train core/abs with HIIT cardio mixed in. Most Saturdays I try to fit some dry sauna time in or hiking.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great entries, lets get a few more in and then I'll pick loggers asap!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'm currently cutting, looking to lose a few more pounds around the waist. 166 pounds 5'8'' my workouts are every other day bench press/shoulder press/bent over row/squats and dead lifts. I'm interested in trying out some of your products because I have heard some pretty good hype about them!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'm currently cutting, looking to lose a few more pounds around the waist. 166 pounds 5'8'' my workouts are every other day bench press/shoulder press/bent over row/squats and dead lifts. I'm interested in trying out some of your products because I have heard some pretty good hype about them!
Great application, I'll pick winners tomorrow!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Booneman77
Cheftepesh1
Swanson52
Double S
Hvactech
Jalfrey

Huge congrats to the winners, and thanks to all who entered. I cant wait to follow along with all of these logs.

Loggers please PM me your info when you get a chance and we'll send these out asap!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm'd. Thanks for the opportunity!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Booneman77
Cheftepesh1
Swanson52
Double S
Hvactech
Jalfrey

Huge congrats to the winners, and thanks to all who entered. I cant wait to follow along with all of these logs.

Loggers please PM me your info when you get a chance and we'll send these out asap!
Awsome! Congrats

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Booneman77
Cheftepesh1
Swanson52
Double S
Hvactech
Jalfrey

Awesome! Can't wait to give this a run. Sending PM now

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks pm sent. This will be great in my stack

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sending your info so quickly guys, entering them in now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of these shipped yesterday, sit tight these should get to you guys very soon! :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where they shipping from? I'd love to see this for Monday ha

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Looking forward to see how this works for everyone... (I am currently trying to figure out my own thermo/fat loss sups situation)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine today. Will get it going on monday

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hopefully mine comes 2morrow

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear these are arriving, and a huge thanks to all who post the link to their log in this thread.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine, I'll get a concurrent log up tomorrow.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on mine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Got mine...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does everybody have theirs now? Please let me know if you dont.