MN: 4 loggers for our stim free preWO powehouse Peak Beta+

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We need four loggers for our stim free pre workout and endurance powerhouse, Peak Beta+.

Peak Beta+ represents the pinnacle of aerobic and anaerobic endurance supplementation. By helping to buffer lactic acid, improve glycolysis, increase oxygen delivery, and enhance vasodilation during exercise, this is THE Maximum Endurance Formula.* With the combination of Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP), L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, and L-Norvaline, Molecular Nutrition has proudly brought you a scientifically advanced and industry unparalleled formula. Peak Beta+ is also stimulant-free, so its effect is purely endurance-supportive.

For more info:

Molecular Nutrition NEW Peak Beta+ (180 Caps): Discount NEW Peak Beta+ Supplements

The application is easy, simply tell us why you are interested in trying Peak Beta+. The only qualifications are 18 years of age+, and open to continental 48 US entrants only.

Simply let us know why you are interested in trying Peak Beta+. Whether its the ingredient profile, curiosity on creatinol o phosphate, past success with MN products, a fan of William Llewellyns formulas, you heard good feedback, etc.

Share your training experience, training style, why you think Peak Beta+ would be a good fit for enhancing your training and why you would be a good fit for logging PB+.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/molecular-nutrition/new-peak-beta-180-caps.html

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used this along with XFA during 4week pct. It is now week 6 and hit 3 PRs. Peak Beta+ is a bit of a sleeper, meaning it will sneak up on you and surprise you how good it works. Get in on this!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. All of the feedback has been stellar on this one, but the masses have slept on it!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still logging a stack on bb.com for about two more weeks or I would be all over this! I'd want to run it with XFA too, though ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've logged this in the past and was blown away. It was the first time I used a non stim pre and the results in strength gains were spectacular. If no one gets in here I'm making a second account ha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've logged this in the past and was blown away. It was the first time I used a non stim pre and the results in strength gains were spectacular. If no one gets in here I'm making a second account ha
hahaha, thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad to have another pleased MN customer :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really appreciate all of the support, its been sad for us that this one never caught on when it has an unparalleled level of positive feedback.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good promo here. Wish I didn't have time off coming up or I'd try and get in.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
I'm on a low stim stack right now to allow for adrenal recovery. I'm be interested in adding this in if youre interested

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo!
Hopefully when Test Factor drops you guys will need loggers =D. I already got the X-Factor bottles in hand to stack them for better results!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this. PB+ has been a staple for me since I had the opportunity to log it.

EXCELLENT supp to help push through the grinder sessions.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a low stim stack right now to allow for adrenal recovery. I'm be interested in adding this in if youre interested
Sounds good, you'd make a good logger judging by the EBF link in your sig!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely interested in trying this product out. I have used a ton of stim products and would love to try a product that doesn't have all the stimulants in it, as sheepdog stated. I have used X-factor recently and saw nice gains, so I am pretty confident about products from molecular nutrition. I am curious about the three main ingredients, creatinol 0 phosphate, L- carnitine, and L norvaline. I have used a L-carnitine product before but not the other two. I am currently training to cut down after a recent bulk. I was 184 about a month ago and now 189. I am still relatively lean, but want to get as shredded as possible. I want to compete in a physique competition this summer, and would love to see how this Peak Beta+ helps me as far as cutting down while maintaining my strength and muscle mass. I have logged a few products on this site:
Bheslop gets swole on SNS x-gels and Alcar
Off the walls with ANS RITUAL!
FinaFlex G8 & BCAA/SAA log!
ANS Ritual Review
Getting pumped on Formutech Volatile!
bheslop's BioCor stack! Agmantine/Citrulline m/DivaMax/Cr

Thanks for the opportunity!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Out of curiosity, is this on its a pre-workout sup, or more geared as one you can stack with a pwo to enhance it?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity, is this on its a pre-workout sup, or more geared as one you can stack with a pwo to enhance it?
I would think for purposes of a log, that they would prefer it run solo to better gauge it's effectiveness.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The feedback on this thread alone is awesome! So definitely sparked my interest. I am at a point where I would like to take a break from pre-workouts loaded with stimulants and would love to give Peak Beta a try. The ingredient profile looks very good but the one that interests me the most is COP. I have read some pretty great reviews on it and would love to see how it can help my training.

I am 41 years old and have been training on and off for most of my life, with the last couple of years being 6-7 days a week. I will log this product with honesty and regularity (daily). I will also submit pics and post a video.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log PB!!!!! I have been using stim pre's for a long time. Pretty much tried them all. Over the past year I stopped with the stims and have tired a handful of non stim pre's. Yet to find one I have bought more then twice. Workout five days a week with one of those days at the track. Dedicated to getting better every time I workout. Would live to log it for my honest opinion 5x a week.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course, I was just a bit curious on what this is......
First of all, thanks for all of the awesome apps guys.

Regarding how to use PB+. You can use it solo, or stacked with your current stimulant of choice.

I personally always use it with a stimulant preWO... bc I love taking stims preWO haha. It works excellent on its own for endurance, strength and recovery, but like any stim free doesnt help w energy.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^ Agree that it's not a direct energy boost, but the effect on endurance can hardly be overstated. I've never taken a supp that was such a radical difference in endurance and mid-training fatigue.

You can push through the wall with PB+ in a way that no other supp I've tried allows.

Again, the effectiveness cannot be overstated.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^ Agree that it's not a direct energy boost, but the effect on endurance can hardly be overstated. I've never taken a supp that was such a radical difference in endurance and mid-training fatigue.

You can push through the wall with PB+ in a way that no other supp I've tried allows.

Again, the effectiveness cannot be overstated.
Hell ya, thanks for the feedback. I completely agree and am beyond sad this is actually our slowest selling supp despite some preferring it even to X-Factor...

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ Agree that it's not a direct energy boost, but the effect on endurance can hardly be overstated. I've never taken a supp that was such a radical difference in endurance and mid-training fatigue. You can push through the wall with PB+ in a way that no other supp I've tried allows. Again, the effectiveness cannot be overstated.

Man I hope I get to log this! Sounds exactly what I am looking for!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any idea when you're picking loggers swolen?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when you're picking loggers swolen?
I'll pick loggers Thursday in order to give any interested 48 more hours to get an app in.

Good luck to all who apply!

skylark66

Awards
Yes please!! I'm currently following an Olympic lifting program with 5 workouts a week, including a little prowler and sprints to make sure I don't get too fat. True Oly workouts will blast your legs, especially when sets of back squats and front squats are thrown in on top of full clean and snatch. I'd love to give PB+ a run and see how much it can help my legs stay feeling strong and recovered towards the end of the week. I think logging this would be awesome since not many guys are strictly Oly lifters but if it works with a program like mine it will work for anyone's.

I'm on week 2 of an 8 week block and will follow with a 6 week block. Since I've only recently focused solely on Oly lifts and hit my year end max goals, my goal after the 6 week block is to increase max on clean&jerk by 20lbs, snatch by 15 lbs, and back squats by 20 lbs.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Great application. I'll be selecting winners tomorrow!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely interested in this for my xfa stack

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winners are:

Sheepdog.tx
Bheslop
Niners4Reggie
JusticeTX

Thanks to all who applied, and congrats to the winners. Please PM me with your shipping info and I'll get these right out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And the winners are:

Sheepdog.tx
Bheslop
Niners4Reggie
JusticeTX

Thanks to all who applied, and congrats to the winners. Please PM me with your shipping info and I'll get these right out.
Congrats guys, You're gonna LOVE it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for PMing me quickly guys, entering all of these in now!

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I won this in a promo. Such a great product.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats guys! I am running this and xfa now. This is a great combo. Strength and endurance really shine. I can def tell if i dont take it pwo.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Congrats guys! I am running this and xfa now. This is a great combo. Strength and endurance really shine. I can def tell if i dont take it pwo.
Are you logging it? Link?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won this in a promo. Such a great product.
Thanks for your support guys, I too was blown away when we first released it. Makes one hell of a difference in my training, exactly as you have mentioned for strength and endurance it's damn effective.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today! Will start my log tomorrow. Thanks!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. What state did it ship from?
They ship from California.

A huge thanks in advance to everybody for posting their links to their logs in this thread!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still nothing for me :( hopefully it will come tomorrow

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still nothing for me :( hopefully it will come tomorrow
A handful of them are arriving today, I just checked the tracking for another logger who was concerned we may have forgot about him. Thanks for your patience gentlemen, looks like today and tomorrow most of them will be arriving to you guys :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear everybody got their Peak Beta+, thanks for the links gents.