Thank You NP Customers!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to everybody who has made X-Factor a top 10 seller for NP, and X-Factor Advanced a top 20 seller. These are two of the best mass builders on the market, and we cant thank NP and Darren enough for pricing them so damn well for the NP customers.

Lets keep the momentum rolling, X-Factor is close to the top 5 and has never been there before!

As always, the loyal NP fan base is ahead of the curve and knows Arachidonic Acid is possibly the best natural ergogen on the market!

Products by Molecular Nutrition | X Factor

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hhhmmmm that many folks got it huh I must dig a little deeper for info on this now

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hhhmmmm that many folks got it huh I must dig a little deeper for info on this now
Easy,

Ara increases prostaglandins.

PGF2a works to increase protein synthesis!

Done

My thoughts on inclusion of EPA was done because its shown to increase muscle mass or prevent its break down in cancer patients by inhibiting proteolysis induction factor.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Thanks to everybody who has made X-Factor a top 10 seller for NP, and X-Factor Advanced a top 20 seller. These are two of the best mass builders on the market, and we cant thank NP and Darren enough for pricing them so damn well for the NP customers.

Lets keep the momentum rolling, X-Factor is close to the top 5 and has never been there before!

As always, the loyal NP fan base is ahead of the curve and knows Arachidonic Acid is possibly the best natural ergogen on the market!

Products by Molecular Nutrition | X Factor
Nice! I've never tried a MN products that I didn't get great results from.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy,

Ara increases prostaglandins.

PGF2a works to increase protein synthesis!

Done

My thoughts on inclusion of EPA was done because its shown to increase muscle mass or prevent its break down in cancer patients by inhibiting proteolysis induction factor.
Great info!

Nice! I've never tried a MN products that I didn't get great results from.
Thanks for your feedback, we are certainly a no bs brand. Everything works as advertised!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XF up to #5 and XFA almost in the top 10.

Sit tight, more of both will arrive to NP tomorrow :)

canucks4life7

Awards
XFA is hands down the #1 natural product i've ever used for strength/muscle gains!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XFA is hands down the #1 natural product i've ever used for strength/muscle gains!
Thank you sir, I'd have to agree!

Explains why X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced have occupied the top ten sellers at NP quite a bit lately!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would X-Factor provide any help on a cut?
I know many who actually prefer it for a cut/recomp as many report requiring more calories to hold their weight with X-Factor. Many users harden out quite rapidly with XF.

Coupled with a caloric surplus however, users seem to report quick and lean gains.

Chevyman1979

Awards
Congrats on all your success with X Factor! It gets great reviews & sounds like an amazing product. I'd kinda like to try it myself, & help you achieve that top 5 or #1 spot you're chasing.

Unfortunately, having Crohn's disease makes using X Factor a bad idea. I don't really need to add anything that causes inflammation lol.

But keep up the good work, MN!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on all your success with X Factor! It gets great reviews & sounds like an amazing product. I'd kinda like to try it myself, & help you achieve that top 5 or #1 spot you're chasing.

Unfortunately, having Crohn's disease makes using X Factor a bad idea. I don't really need to add anything that causes inflammation lol.

But keep up the good work, MN!
Thank you sir! As you mentioned, it is a terrific supplement but is a poor choice for those with any inflammatory disease. Our Peak Beta+ will surely surprise you with its effects on strength and endurance, if you would like to give a Molecular supplement a shot. Also, we will have a big intro sale via NP on Test Factor in the near future. It will be our new test booster, and will be lightyears ahead of the competition!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Question about the AA, from my brief reading on it, people seem to like the original formula more so than the X-Factor advanced... Any reason in particular? Or am I completely wrong.... The original seems to get really good reviews. Also when you said you noticed people needed to eat more Cal's to maintain their weight, are you saying AA makes your body burn more Cals?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question about the AA, from my brief reading on it, people seem to like the original formula more so than the X-Factor advanced... Any reason in particular? Or am I completely wrong.... The original seems to get really good reviews. Also when you said you noticed people needed to eat more Cal's to maintain their weight, are you saying AA makes your body burn more Cals?
ArA seems to act differently in different users, some bulk very easily on it, while others mention a rapid increase in hunger, strength and muscle density while their weight remains fairly similar. Some swear by it for bulking, and others for cutting. It's quite unique in that regard.

X-Factor Advanced has the better reviews in many stores, and is the better seller. With the forum community, however, the original seems to be slightly more popular as many believe the additional ingredients to take away any potential joint pain will make the ArA less effective. We can assure you that is not the case. Personally, I see identical gains w the two formulas and more often use the XFA for the added boswellia which is a kick @ss ingredient for joint health.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ArA seems to act differently in different users, some bulk very easily on it, while others mention a rapid increase in hunger, strength and muscle density while their weight remains fairly similar. Some swear by it for bulking, and others for cutting. It's quite unique in that regard.

X-Factor Advanced has the better reviews in many stores, and is the better seller. With the forum community, however, the original seems to be slightly more popular as many believe the additional ingredients to take away any potential joint pain will make the ArA less effective. We can assure you that is not the case. Personally, I see identical gains w the two formulas and more often use the XFA for the added boswellia which is a kick @ss ingredient for joint health.
Thanks for taking the time to explain that, I have been reading through reviews all around on ppl that have used both and even still the info seems to go back and forth at times.

Can't wait to try for myself

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to explain that, I have been reading through reviews all around on ppl that have used both and even still the info seems to go back and forth at times.

Can't wait to try for myself
Im excited to hear your feedback!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am debating about whether or not to go all in and order a couple, I definitely wouldn't want the increase in hunger.. But If it could aid on a cut (if my friend pays me back this 200$+ he owes me, I am 80% sure I'll grab some).... Also what is it that some people find "hinder" the new one as opposed to the old? Is it the Omega's? If so, would you suggest limiting the amount of Omegas while taking this, or any other supplement or part/s of your diet while on it? It recommends taking 4 pills/day 50 days on 50 off.. That's 2 bottles, that's easy enough (What's the purpose of taking a full 50 days off after use?) If I do get it (I am on a low-moderate carb diet atm), how would you recommend taking the pills? 1 At a time 4x a day, 2 2x a day, or all 4 at once? and should you take it with meals, or on any empty stomach? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure that If I am about to spend 80-90$ (after shipping) on a supplement, I want to make sure it's ok for me, and that I know everything going into it. O and one other thing, do you have any links to logs for people who Specifically used while cutting, I'd like to see how it worked for people in my position?

Thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established