Free Bottle of FOCUS

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
First person to answer the following easy questions regarding Superbowl 2014 receives a free bottle of FOCUS.

US residents only.

1. Who was the halftime headliner performer?
2. Final score of the game?
3. Game location?
4. Who tossed the coin to start the game?
5. Who were the teams competing?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
First person to answer the following easy questions regarding Superbowl 2014 receives a free bottle of FOCUS. US residents only. 1. Who was the halftime headliner performer? 2. Final score of the game? 3. Game location? 4. Who tossed the coin to start the game? 5. Who were the teams competing?
1. Bruno Mars
2. 43-8
3. MetLife Stadium New Jersey
4. Joe Namath
5. Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
First person to answer the following easy questions regarding Superbowl 2014 receives a free bottle of FOCUS. US residents only. 1. Who was the halftime headliner performer? 2. Final score of the game? 3. Game location? 4. Who tossed the coin to start the game? 5. Who were the teams competing?
Bruno Mars
43-8 Seahawks
MetLife stadium New Jersey
Joe Namath
Broncos Seahawks

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
1. Bruno Mars
2. 43-8
3. MetLife stadium New Jersey
4. Joe Namath
5. Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver broncos

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So close lol. Congrats man!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Bruno Mars 2. 43-8 3. MetLife Stadium New Jersey 4. Joe Namath 5. Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos
I beg to differ:
1) Bruno Mars AND the red got chili peppers
2) 43-8
3) MetLife stadium, NJ
4) joe Namath
5) Seattle Seahawks vs Denver broncos.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I beg to differ: 1) Bruno Mars AND the red got chili peppers 2) 43-8 3) MetLife stadium, NJ 4) joe Namath 5) Seattle Seahawks vs Denver broncos.
I beg to differ lol. Headline. Red hot was added much later. I hate to say this but they opened for Bruno which is absurd haha. Cool promo though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I beg to differ lol. Headline. Red hot was added much later. I hate to say this but they opened for Bruno which is absurd haha. Cool promo though
Technically, Bruno opened for them ha. He was out first, played a couple, then RHCP came out and jumped in.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically, Bruno opened for them ha. He was out first, played a couple, then RHCP came out and jumped in.
I just saw Bruno on and did other stuff. I thought it was the end. Boring game though haha

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I sure missed out on this one! Congrats!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There was the same concurrent promotion on the androfactory.com too.

Winner selected there also.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
1. Bruno Mars
2. 43-8
3. Metlife Stadium***Technically East Rutherford, NJ**** was the LOCATION
4. Joe Willie Namath
5. Seahawks-Broncos

(No consolation prize for putting the exact location, and Broadway Joes Middle name?) lol just kidding, just wanted to clarify, since I'm unfortunately a Jets fan, and wanted to get a rare win outta East Rutherford...lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Bruno Mars
2. 43-8
3. Metlife Stadium***Technically East Rutherford, NJ**** was the LOCATION
4. Joe Willie Namath
5. Seahawks-Broncos

(No consolation prize for putting the exact location, and Broadway Joes Middle name?) lol just kidding, just wanted to clarify, since I'm unfortunately a Jets fan, and wanted to get a rare win outta East Rutherford...lol
I think it's over, bro.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I know it is, Just mad that a team won a championship in the Jets stadium, and I fear I will never see the Jets win one in my life

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Much appreciated. I'm midway thru a bottle of Focus XT piña colada right now and enjoying it more each day. How does this one compare ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much appreciated. I'm midway thru a bottle of Focus XT piña colada right now and enjoying it more each day. How does this one compare ?
Not even close, brother. This is NOT a pre-workout :)

Let me get this straight: You entered a promo and won a product and you don't even know what it is?!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Correct ! I like free things. Especially amidst this website.