We are looking for two new reps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking for two new age force reps. Please post up why you would like to become a rep.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
I'd like to be a rep for Ageforce because the idea of the Test patch seems really neat for better delivery. So much is lost through the stomach while with a patch T boosters have shown patch delivery works (particularly with applied heat). While what is supplied (Forskolin, nettle, funugreek, etc) is all legal and approved I think it could be a much more power option. On the weight loss patch also excited to see an option that isn't just another ECA stack. As someone thats worked off alot of weight with many different products I can both relate to where they are at and represent the lessons learned from that journey.

Anyway as a rep I would study the products, listen for input, help guide on product usage, and try to bring visibillity to the product line. My professional is IT project management so I'm used to detail study, action plans, task driven delivery, and customer interaction. I work at a desk most of the day so I can keep an eye on posts. I also have great relationships with the managers of my local supp shops to distribute sample or just talk about the line.

With all that said I think I'd be a great rep for you line.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hmmmm if I were s company rep I would promote the product and introduce all types of athletes and get feedback from people that would sample products and get potential buyers to get products sold and enjoy prepping the company : thus it world be an honor to promote and encourage young and mid aged athletes to use the products to get a better physic .

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
I would be a good rep because i have many years of exercise behind me, with many more to come. I have a scientific mind and can understand the value of your products. Plus, as a 51 year old man I represent a neglected segment of the population, one with the money and motivation to utilize your products.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I would love to be a rep because as an athlete I am always looking for something to put you at the top of you class. Not only can I supply to athletes but to a abundance of others as well I have a great fallowing and I'm know to be friendly and straight up these are quality products and deserve to be know I have been the go to guy about supplements to my friends and family because I try them all and give a honest opinion but as a rep it will be my number one priority to get the product in the hands of those who can benefit it and will put my name behind these products. P.s I'm a stud lol
Great products
Great company
Pick me lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will you be choosing the lucky two?
This Friday the 7th. I know other people wanted to apply and have not gotten the chance.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little off topic: do you have any retailers in Europe? Your product line is definitely interesting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little off topic: do you have any retailers in Europe? Your product line is definitely interesting.
I do not personally have any retail store but if you know a retailer that is interested we can discuss about whole sale pricing. Just pm me. We generally get our sales online. Once my store "What Supp" opens up locally I will have it in my store of course.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have contacts but I have a suggestion that may or may not work. Clear your inbox :)

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
DJ just fyi I have an "in" with some of the low markets here (Ultimate Sports nutrition, Precision nutrition, HealthKick) and thier distributors (Europa, Lone Star) if that helps.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to rep Ageforce because I think they promote the health and livelihood in women just as much as they do for men. Ageforce has specific sups just for women and I think that's great in an industry that's mostly focused on men and their gains. You guys offer Garcinia Cambogia which is becoming a pretty revolutionary sup for weight loss right now and so many people trust the Ageforce brand, it would be an amazing opportunity! :)
My wife and her friends love the Garcinia Cambogia.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it's becoming a really noted sup for fat burning! I've only heard great things about it
My gf is on the weight loss patch and the fish patch and swears by it. She tells all her co workers about it.
How many people use age force regularly like me and if so what have you noticed?
Few people private messaged me but have never used the product and was applying. I just though it was interesting because usually people try a brand before wanting to work for them lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DJ just fyi I have an "in" with some of the low markets here (Ultimate Sports nutrition, Precision nutrition, HealthKick) and thier distributors (Europa, Lone Star) if that helps.
pm me!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few people private messaged me but have never used the product and was applying. I just though it was interesting because usually people try a brand before wanting to work for them lol.
That's usually a good start-- when you HAVE tried the product and liked it. Of course, there are exceptions like a brand new company coming out and wanting a rep. This is not the case here, though, as Age Force has been around for a bit.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's usually a good start-- when you HAVE tried the product and liked it. Of course, there are exceptions like a brand new company coming out and wanting a rep. This is not the case here, though, as Age Force has been around for a bit.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gf is on the weight loss patch and the fish patch and swears by it. She tells all her co workers about it.
How many people use age force regularly like me and if so what have you noticed?
LOL, exactly. I haven't tried any Ageforce yet, main reason I didn't apply.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL, exactly. I haven't tried any Ageforce yet, main reason I didn't apply.
At least your honest. That's one of the first things people ask me at the gym. How I like it and do I feel any thing from it etc.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least your honest. That's one of the first things people ask me at the gym. How I like it and do I feel any thing from it etc.
Thanks! Not saying I'll never use them, just haven't had the opportunity yet. Honestly, I hadn't heard of the company until I joined AM.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using them for over 4 years and love them. Always when I go to trade shows people always stop to ask me what I have on. That it's a funny bandaid lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe post some log opps so people can try and rate your products first.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe post some log opps so people can try and rate your products first.
We have in the past and I have several logs on it. We will have logging opportunity this year so don't worry. We have been around long enough that people should have had a chance to use it at one point in the past 5 years. Heck they have been around longer but I personally only herd about them 5 years ago!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have in the past and I have several logs on it. We will have logging opportunity this year so don't worry. We have been around long enough that people should have had a chance to use it at one point in the past 5 years. Heck they have been around longer but I personally only herd about them 5 years ago!!!!
In theory the idea of a patch is unique. Many people have no tried it as it is not the conventional way to take supps. I personally have never tried and have not heard of the company till recently and been in the industry a long time. Just advice from a long term rep

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
In theory the idea of a patch is unique. Many people have no tried it as it is not the conventional way to take supps. I personally have never tried and have not heard of the company till recently and been in the industry a long time. Just advice from a long term rep
Indeed, the idea of delivery via patch is great as thiers proof of transmittion of some agents that can not make it through the digesstion process (such as some anabolics). However as you mentioned I think theres not going to be alot of people applying to be a rep that have tried this, its just not in your average supp shop. If samples and logs are done then perhaps your reps can speak on first hand experience.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell you this from friends, my gf and people at my gym who have used it all swear by it. Now mind you they only used some of the age force products. Me on the other hand have use just about every product of there. Transdermal technology has been around for years in the form of facial creams etc. Look up 3m. They are big in to transdermal technology which is where I think age force got there idea from.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Good stuff learning more about one of the company's I love every day hopefully ima rep soon lol I mean I actually use the products and stand behind them :)

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if in doubt, add some DMSO. :D

Honestly, several years ago there was a TON on info on this very site about transdermals, brewing, application, etc.

I used to take 4AD transdermally. As stated, it's not new to AM or the supp community, it simply needs more/better exposure.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which was my point

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just looked at some of the products. They actually look pretty interesting

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have picked the two reps and will post tomorrow after I am done with my trade show.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I have picked the two reps and will post tomorrow after I am done with my trade show.
Good stuff ok then man good luck to everyone I hope I'm a winner!! If not I still love the brand/products

Touey

Touey

Awards
Seriously lol
lol djbomb is holding his horses he has heard through normal chatter amidst trade show attendees SauceMonkey22 coop and maybe beanpole amongst last minute entrants

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to be a rep for Ageforce because the idea of the Test patch seems really neat for better delivery. So much is lost through the stomach while with a patch T boosters have shown patch delivery works (particularly with applied heat). While what is supplied (Forskolin, nettle, funugreek, etc) is all legal and approved I think it could be a much more power option. On the weight loss patch also excited to see an option that isn't just another ECA stack. As someone thats worked off alot of weight with many different products I can both relate to where they are at and represent the lessons learned from that journey. Anyway as a rep I would study the products, listen for input, help guide on product usage, and try to bring visibillity to the product line. My professional is IT project management so I'm used to detail study, action plans, task driven delivery, and customer interaction. I work at a desk most of the day so I can keep an eye on posts. I also have great relationships with the managers of my local supp shops to distribute sample or just talk about the line. With all that said I think I'd be a great rep for you line.
Pm me for more details. Give me a call personally. We have one pick so far.
I have been at the travel show all weekend for networking and I have one more day. Final pick tonight.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I withdraw, if I was ever in consideration.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I'd like to be a rep for Ageforce because the idea of the Test patch seems really neat for better delivery. So much is lost through the stomach while with a patch T boosters have shown patch delivery works (particularly with applied heat). While what is supplied (Forskolin, nettle, funugreek, etc) is all legal and approved I think it could be a much more power option. On the weight loss patch also excited to see an option that isn't just another ECA stack. As someone thats worked off alot of weight with many different products I can both relate to where they are at and represent the lessons learned from that journey.

Anyway as a rep I would study the products, listen for input, help guide on product usage, and try to bring visibillity to the product line. My professional is IT project management so I'm used to detail study, action plans, task driven delivery, and customer interaction. I work at a desk most of the day so I can keep an eye on posts. I also have great relationships with the managers of my local supp shops to distribute sample or just talk about the line.

With all that said I think I'd be a great rep for you line.
Congrats man

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basics:
5'10, 195-200ish 12%. 19 years old. Freshman student in college (intend to study kinesiology, nutritionist ideally). I began lifting in 9th grade, same height, but only weighed 125lbs. Over the last ~4ish years I've been absolutely ADDICTED to educating myself about muscle growth/biomechanics, diet/nutrition, recovery, effects of different compounds/supplements to the body, and how all of this works for me personally. I've been on many forums (usually just as a lurker, with BB.com being the exception) educating myself daily. Always eager to learn more. It was about 3 months after I began lifting I joined the BB forums and started to learn. Now that I know what I do, there is nothing I enjoy more than to share my knowledge with others. Usually just fam/friends, and some people at my gym who know that I know a thing or two but I love doing it. Also an aspiring Physique competitor. Hoping to get on stage before I'm 21

As I've mentioned I'm a member of other forums also (Here and
BB being my two main ones) so I could rep you on that forum as well. Also a member of EF, & PHF, but not very active on those two.

AgeForce:
I've been interested in a rep position for awhile now. I think AF would be a great fit with me, I'm familiar with their products and the ingredients in them so I'd be able to assist people upon that. They're also a company that puts quality product, and I'd have no problem standing behind.

Hope to hear back
It seems that you're late, bro.