Who wants to Log AMPitropin by Lecheek Nutrition?

BigEdNJ

Awards
I'm interested in logging this been seeing this product pop up a lot on social media.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I love nootropics!!!!! Def will help with late night study sessions.

fast00

fast00

Awards
I would love to log this as i love the focus aspect of anything, some people love energy some people love pumps i love focus :)
It would go great both in the training room and in normal everyday use

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow the logs.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
I just got my bottle from winning the ugly sweater contest. First impression is that it's clean feeling and fairly potent. I'm a bit of a hardhead though. I take 30mg adderall per day for ADD and I'm pretty tolerant to that.

I'll report back when I take two pre-workout tomorrow. I'm pretty happy so far, because I have been working on a bag of DMAA powder and am completely tolerant to it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff! One cap clears things up nicely with an added mild stim effect as well.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Took two this morning. I feel good enough that I'm just going to skip my adderall today at work. I will take two more caps in a little bit.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would it matter if i am going to do a bulk ph cycle at the same time?

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
I'm not getting much appetite suppression if that's what you're concerned with.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not getting much appetite suppression if that's what you're concerned with.
Well thats one thing,but didnt know if it was ok with marms to log the two at the same time.
I have been dealing with a stressfull family med problem and the extra focus at home and the gym would be awesome. If its cool Marms throw my name in bro!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump.

Get in here fellas!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great product. Somebody better get on this

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like an excellent product. I'm very interested in nootropics. As a father of two who works full time, recently went back to school, and does 6-8 lifting sessions a week on only 4-6 hours sleep at night my brain gets a bit fuzzy lol!!

I just wanted to check out a couple logs on it but if it comes down to it and you need another guy I'll make time for a log, marms

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I would like to log this product for general stim conversation, work, school, sprinting and weight lifting. Looking for a new stim/nootropic because nohing has really hit well since the Enhanced/Aniracetam combo.

bri1

Awards
I am interested in logging this too. Would be interesting to see how it helps me focus in exercise and in my midterms and finals this quarter!

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
They should be at 5 pages! This product will benefit everyone!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It amazes me that some people don't apply. I loved being able to log.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Took two this morning. I feel good enough that I'm just going to skip my adderall today at work. I will take two more caps in a little bit.
Ok, this should have people in here! He is skipping his adderall! That should tell you something, if I wasn't logging a product right now my app would of been on the first page. Get in on this!

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Forgot to update. I'm quite tolerant to the adderall. While Ampitropin didn't feel anything like my first few times on amphetamine, it still helped me power through my day just fine. As long as tolerance does not build too quickly, this makes a fine pre-workout pill, and an occasional med replacement.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
I could give this a try ! With my girl 12 weeks pregnant I've been having to pull in a lot of over time 5 days a week 12 hour days, gym after then right to bed.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
I could give this a try ! With my girl 12 weeks pregnant I've been having to pull in a lot of over time 5 days a week 12 hour days, gym after then right to bed.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is the promo running?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who doesn't want better focus and concentration???

Crazy fools!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw an app up here shortly if this is still open.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 32 and a very dedicated lifter, calorie/macro counter, and I feel I'm very detailed in my logs.

I update at least 5 days a week, and provide multiple updates on those days, typically. Especially if I notice a positive or negative side or a change in normal behavior or body function.

My plan if I were to be allowed to log this would be to take 1 pre-workout with my brand new unopened tub of PumpX3 candy apple:

... and an additional 1-2 caps post lunch when my energy fades from waking up at 0330.

I also get very heavy eyes in the afternoon, and I found out yesterday that it's because I have cataracts in both eyes and my eyes/brain spend a lot of energy trying to see "outside the cataracts".

I'd like to see how or if this helps with the focus at work, staring at the computer with my cataracts, and helps during my tub of pumpX3 to keep the focus and drive going.

I'm currently cutting, and I am using DCP 2.0 and Vanillean (sponsored log here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241443 )

I've already cleared this product with them and they have no issues with the product mixes, as long as LeCheeck doesn't. They don't believe the products will affect each other.

I would run two logs, one here and one over at another forum that is also posting the log up and has a Facebook account with the same name...

My current non-sponsored supps are:

Creatine
Niacin
Milk Thistle
Multi
Magnesium
Walitin (allergy)
Caffeine (from coffee)

and AD-3 starting Tuesday:

...hey, gotta plug the LeCheeck products...

All of these are negotiable except the first cup of coffee at 0330 and the PCT.

Of course, if I had any thought of introducing another supp/vitamin I would ask approval so as not to skew the log.

Good luck everyone!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like an excellent product. I'm very interested in nootropics. As a father of two who works full time, recently went back to school, and does 6-8 lifting sessions a week on only 4-6 hours sleep at night my brain gets a bit fuzzy lol!!

I just wanted to check out a couple logs on it but if it comes down to it and you need another guy I'll make time for a log, marms
Send me your info swanks. Lets see how this works for you.
Thanks for the interest in Lecheek everyone. We will have more opps up soon as always.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Swanks!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me your info swanks. Lets see how this works for you.
Thanks for the interest in Lecheek everyone. We will have more opps up soon as always.
Oh snap! Thanks dude!

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
I'd love to log this product! I could update 4-5 times a week! I'm super into any sup that enhances focus and energy to push through those long workouts!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I would love to try this out, I have ADD, and have been off Adderall for about 14 months ( I couldn't stand the crash ), I would like to see if this could help me focus anywhere near the level Adderall did.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Logging this now and it's great stuff

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe mine just came in so if that is the package I just got I'll be starting up my log tomorrow!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
First of all, i love supps with only a few ingredients.

This was one of the products i tried while searching for a DMAA replacement and after expecting another let-down i was actually pretty impressed.

It isn't as intense like the first time i tried AMP (Ergopharm) but i can train in the late afternoon or evening now and still get to sleep. With AMP i was limited to morning workouts.

I started a month ago and am still using one cap before a workout only, empty stomach except for 4 grams of LCLT and still feeling it.

I train every second day now and having no tolerance issues at all.

When i start to feel nothing i might try two.

So far i've noticed

Nice energy increase.
Definite mood lift.
Easier flow of speech.
Better focus.
Moderate appetite suppression.
No crash whatsoever. Just nice clean energy all day.

I'll definitely be keeping this on hand.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, i love supps with only a few ingredients.

This was one of the products i tried while searching for a DMAA replacement and after expecting another let-down i was actually pretty impressed.

It isn't as intense like the first time i tried AMP (Ergopharm) but i can train in the late afternoon or evening now and still get to sleep. With AMP i was limited to morning workouts.

I started a month ago and am still using one cap before a workout only, empty stomach except for 4 grams of LCLT and still feeling it.

I train every second day now and having no tolerance issues at all.

When i start to feel nothing i might try two.

So far i've noticed

Nice energy increase.
Definite mood lift.
Easier flow of speech.
Better focus.
Moderate appetite suppression.
No crash whatsoever. Just nice clean energy all day.

I'll definitely be keeping this on hand.
Thanks for the feedback.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be available anymore?

If not, why?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards