• Established

Length of Competition: 45 Days

Contest Begins: February 1st, 2014 – 12:00am

Contest Ends: March 17th, 2014 – 11:59PM

Prize Money:
$2000 – 1st
$500 – 2nd
$250 – 3rd

Who is judging? Contestants will be judged by 4 IFBB Pro Judges. This will NOT be awarded via fan vote or staff, but entirely from our 4 IFBB Judges.
Before Picture Rules:

• Before Pictures (5) & After Pictures (5)

1. Today's Newspaper and Blackstone Labs Product– Feb 1st. 2014 Newspaper MUST BE HELD AT YOUR SIDE, ARMS DOWN FACING FORWARD in one hand AND at least one Blackstone Labs product you're planning on using in the other hand for both before and after pictures. Both the newspaper and product needs to be seen clearly in the pictures.
2. Front Relaxed
3. Back Relaxed
4. Quarter Turn Right
5. Quarter Turn Left
*Nothing in hands on pictures 2-5

• Men must wear posing trunks or boxer shorts
• Women must wear 2 piece bikini at before and after pictures

What is being judged? You are being judged for the greatest transformation in 45 days i.e.: increase of muscle mass, loss of body fat, overall presentation*
*Presentation includes high resolution pictures, shaved body, tanned, etc...LOOK YOUR BEST

Who can enter? Open to both men and women and must be over 18 years old AND BE REGISTERED BOARD MEMBER OF BLACKSTONELABS.COM

Who can win? The winners will be the top 3 overall. Meaning it could be all men or all women or a mixture of both.

What is the cost to enter? You must purchase at least 1 Blackstone Labs product to help you throughout the process and pose with that product in both your before and after pictures.

Do I have to take Blackstone Labs products to enter? Yes, one product must be used during the 45 day challenge and POST ORDER # WITH ENTRY.

When will the winner(s) be announced? Winners will be announced within 1 week of the end of the competition.

Will the prize be paid in money or in product value and how soon will prizes be delivered? Each winner will receive a check in the mail delivered USPS Priority Mail within 24-48 hours after the announcement has been made.

Is this competition open to International contestants? Yes. This is a worldwide 45 Day Challenge open to everyone in the United States and all around the world.

POST ENTRIES IN THIS FORUM! If you are late, it's ok, you'll just have to change faster!

Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
This is wicked If I wasn't logging and had other priorities I'd be all over it guys and gals get on this!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordering one bottle of halo,

Running dmp,
test,
Tren,
superdrol,
winni,
npp,
bold,
mast,
and 1-test,
in no particular order.

Oh chit, wait, how long do I got?
:spankme:

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ordering one bottle of halo, Running dmp, test, Tren, superdrol, winni, npp, bold, mast, and 1-test, in no particular order. Oh chit, wait, how long do I got? :spankme:
Lolololololololololol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about ordering from UK retailer ? Like you know (Epi Smash that I was supposed to log), shipping to Finland can be problematic and at the point when I'd receive my bottle, this contest could already be over. I'd of course provide a screen shot of my order confirmation.

I think I could win this whole thing with either SDMZ2.0 or Alpha-1 Max. And either of those would also help me prepping to my powerlifting meets.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm I have been out of the gym since July with an injury. I could actually win this.. I'm gonna have to think about it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can the order # be from before today? I made an order with BSL a month or so ago & still have several bottles of Growth...plus, about to go on cycle in a week-ish.

If nothing else, in for the noodz!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is dope.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I can use my last order # I really might try. Not even that I expect to win, but it would be fun & a good kick in the ass to get it in gear ahead of summertime this year.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for nudez:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brb, editing a picture of today's newspaper into a photo from four years ago.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Ordering one bottle of halo,

Running dmp,
test,
Tren,
superdrol,
winni,
npp,
bold,
mast,
and 1-test,
in no particular order.

Oh chit, wait, how long do I got?
:spankme:
We're not going to split hairs on needing your BSL product day 1 of the contest. If it comes in a week after that will be ok. BTW Halo is an IML product.

What about ordering from UK retailer ? Like you know (Epi Smash that I was supposed to log), shipping to Finland can be problematic and at the point when I'd receive my bottle, this contest could already be over. I'd of course provide a screen shot of my order confirmation.

I think I could win this whole thing with either SDMZ2.0 or Alpha-1 Max. And either of those would also help me prepping to my powerlifting meets.
That would work brother

Hmm I have been out of the gym since July with an injury. I could actually win this.. I'm gonna have to think about it
Jump on this.

Can the order # be from before today? I made an order with BSL a month or so ago & still have several bottles of Growth...plus, about to go on cycle in a week-ish.

If nothing else, in for the noodz!
Yes

If I can use my last order # I really might try. Not even that I expect to win, but it would be fun & a good kick in the ass to get it in gear ahead of summertime this year.
you can use it ,

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Silly question. I'm sure they all are but, are the following supps all AA17.
Trenabol
EPI SMASH
METHA-DROL EXTREME
ALPHA-1 MAX
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

Thanks Neck

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably order a bottle of SDMZ 2.0 soon and run it for 6 weeks at 1-2 caps per day with TRT dose of test. Come at me gainz!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this thing started... Who is in?

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on another forum. Not sure that it matters, it's the same contest. I'm not going for gains though

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on another forum. Not sure that it matters, it's the same contest. I'm not going for gains though
U still cutting? Been following your progress on PHF but you haven't updated your log since... 80's?

I'm just trying to lean bulk/recomp... Can't put on too much weight as I have two powerlifting meets coming and I'll have to fit in 181lbs weight class if I want to be even remotely competitive...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol....80's?
2013, 80's... what's the difference for grumpy old men like you? BTW that Formeron you recommended to me has worked wonders, I'm just about to order my 4th bottle, lol

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Best product they have hands down. And you get the sweet ass glitter. I have a log now in the transformation section on phf.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LO? They haven't given me permission to rep them. Just IML and Hardcore Peps
My fault. LO= rhymes with dock snout cupplements

IML isn't a sponsor here anymore?

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
My fault. LO= rhymes with dock snout cupplements

IML isn't a sponsor here anymore?
No. In fact I was doing my sdmz 3 log here and they pulled it. Some kind of rift between the 2. Thought I was going to get banned as well

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, ordering some stuff later today for entry. Looking forward to see how everything turns out for everyone at the end.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Alright I got my stuff ordered and signed up on the BSL forum :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ends on my birthday! And I've been meaning to cut with a hormone.mmmmmmmmmm I may do this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly, the people who win, will prolly be the best photoshoppers.

Mike

Thatguy_603

Awards
Nice contest here. Best of luck to all who enter.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Going to enter this $hitt gonna run some trenabol maybe epi smash... Decisions..

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
That's ****ing stupid for a small amount of money.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to enter this $hitt gonna run some trenabol maybe epi smash... Decisions..
Both, duh. Tvar the whole way & finish w/ at least 5wks of epi-smash. Or you could launch on the epi-smash with the trenabol at lower doses & crank the tren up after dropping the epi-smash.

That's ****ing stupid for a small amount of money.
Lol my thoughts exactly

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
I want to win on my freakishly large body alone :)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, the people who win, will prolly be the best photoshoppers.

Mike
I've been told there are ways to tell if photoshopping has taken place. Not quite sure on the details of that but we will be paying attention to it.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will start today. 500 lb 1rm enough fo r you?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I will start today. 500 lb 1rm enough fo r you?
Enough for what? This ain't no powerlifting contest. Besides, it depnds on the lift. That's a noteworthy bench, for example, but if that's all you can pull then you'd be a nobody, feel me?