FINAFLEX presents....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX about to push things to a whole new level... Going to be a stellar year.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ground-breaking stuff here gentlemen..more details to follow in due time!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on, give us some information about it... What it is? Will it be good in terms of strength gains?

Haven't run any Finaflex prohormones in over a year, maybe I'll have to give it a go.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no hints!
but I will say this: it is natural, non-hormonal
I would say boring, but then again.. It's Finaflex so it may actually be good! I already say that I WILL use it as a part of my PCT with Pure Test and PCT Revolution in April if it has been released by then!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YEAAAAAH BUDDY! Excited for this already, no joke. Looks good already. Love the bottle design!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
SO this is not a prohormone?
A mix of arachidonic acid and some other goodies??

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love hazard sign warning of Xtreme Potency on the bottle. This is going to be top notch fellas!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks mighty delicious!!
In for details

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Bah - smartphone keeps signing in under wrong username.

Anyway - In as first product tester!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Volunteer

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natural u say? Color me intrigued. In for tons of info and label

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrosterone... Something perhaps for prolactin control? Letrozole, gyno reduction?

Also wonder what u have used that will promote protein synthesis. All in all this looks very interesting!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
SO this is not a prohormone?
A mix of arachidonic acid and some other goodies??
no sir - nice guess, but this product will be something unlike you have ever seen

In for voluntary tester!
Volunteer
baaahaaaha....we may -- or, my not -- be running a beta test opportunity
stay tuned to find out!

Natural u say? Color me intrigued. In for tons of info and label
yes I think this one will be well received
I cannot answer any of your specific questions at this time, but be patient and stay subscribed here, all will be revealed at some point!
thanks for your interest

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Sounds better with every post. Any idea on a timeframe for full disclosure??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this suitable for women?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, you can start sending me the bottles whenever. Just the type of product I am looking for at this point. Any idea how soon we will get more details/release brother?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where's the profile already. Can't wait

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
such impatience!
you guys are like a kid on Christmas morning or something...
more detail coming all in good time, trust me!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
such impatience! you guys are like a kid on Christmas morning or something... more detail coming all in good time, trust me!
Patience is a virtue...and my train missed that stop on hand out day lol. It's like waving a raw tbone in front of a pack of starving dogs.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is fun. It's nice to see the amount of interest that this has already generated. Along with an already potent line of supps, I'm sure that this one is going to be another great addition. I'll take two!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no hints!
but I will say this: it is natural, non-hormonal
Lame

The days of ol are gone for sure

Regular FinaFlex 550-xd
FINAFLEX 550 XD propriet blend (550mg)

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol 10mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%RDA

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Red#40.

Finaflex V2.0 Limited EditionFINAFLEX V2.0 Blend 550mg **
13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-one 25mg*
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg **
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg **

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg **
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg **
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%

FinaFlex Hardcore
FinaFlex Hardcore Blend 550mg
17a methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol 25mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lame The days of ol are gone for sure
I don't know how "lame" it is, but yes the old days are gone. Hormonal products won't be around for much longer, not the way that they were in the past. For a company to succeed in the future, it must look past the products of yesterday and today, and enter into product development with ingredients that possess an element of longevity.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lame

The days of ol are gone for sure
this guy is always so flattering about other companies product lines..
butt, I due sea watt ewe did they're

I guess natural = lame huh?
and that's why you rep with SNS - because they produce all those oral steroids of ol

:think:

we'll keep an eye out for your guys cutting edge steroidal product, good luck with that

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
the first ingredient in our compound we will look at is:

MASS 550
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is becoming rapidly popular in the sports supplement industry to boost testosterone and decrease estrogen. More and more companies are starting to use this ingredient to market it as an effective testosterone boosting ingredient. In fact, recent study conducted at the college of pharmacy at the University of Illinois in Chicago isolated specific alkoloids from Brassaiopsis glomerulata that showed highly effective anti aromatase characteristics in a cell based study. This in vitro study showed that one of the alkaloids called dehydrololiolide found in this plant was just as effective as some pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors.
What consumers need to know is that companies currently marketing brassaiopsis glomerulata extract to boost testosterone have yet to isolate the active alkaloids. That is the reason why companies are using hundreds of mgs per serving to hope that this would make their products effective. Brassaiopsis glomerulata contains two alkaloids that illustrate effective anti aromatase inhibiting characteristics. From the study below, you will notice two highly effective alkaloids, which are dehydroliolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Most Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract contains less than 1 percent of these two alkaloids. Yes, that is correct LESS THAN 1% in the brassaiopsis glomerulata extract. Finaflex has taken it to the next level, again. Instead of launching a bogus product with brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and claiming testosterone boosting and anti aromatase activities without knowing if the extract contains the active alkaloids, the chemist at Finaflex spent years figuring out how to isolate and extract the two main active alkaloids, dehydrololiolide and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester. The material contained in the product is standardized at 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester, which is verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered testing facility.

Percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL for compounds 1–13 isolated from Brassaiopsis glomerulata in the noncellular, enzyme-based aromatase bioassay and in SK-BR-3 hormone-independent human breast cancer cells that over express aromatase (DMSO = dimethyl sulfoxide, blank/negative control; AG = aminoglutethimide, positive control in noncellular assay, 50 μM; LET = letrozole, positive control in cell-based assay, 10 nM). Each bar represents the mean and standard error of three replicates, with statistically significant differences indicated in the non-cellular assay by different numbers of stars and in the cell-based assay by different letters (P < 0.0001).
9. Represents n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester 12. Represents dehydrololiolide

This is a HUGE breakthrough for all athletes who want to take their training to the next level. This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body. So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels. The in vitro study of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester shows that these two alkaloids possess high binding affinity to the aromatase enzymes similar to other pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. After years of research on the efficacy and bioavailbility, FINAFLEX has the precise dosage of this breakthrough ingredient that will maximize the preferred results. Extrapolating the efficacy dosage of the in vitro study and due to the isolation of the effective alkaloids, REVOLUTION MASS contains the exact amount of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create the perfect environment to optimize your testosterone levels naturally.
The second ingredient contained in the MASS 550, maslinic acid (standardized to 70%) works synergistically with letrosterone to maximize your body’s potential to simply GROW. Maslinic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in olive pomace. What’s interesting about this compound is that it was found to have anabolic activities in recent in vivo studies. In this study, maslinic acid was added to the diets of rainbow trout using 5 groups of 180 trout. Each of the 5 groups were introduced to different amounts of maslinic acid into their daily diet. This studied revealed some incredible findings that show the power of this incredible ingredient.
“At the end of the experiment, white-muscle weight and protein-accumulation rate of trout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in control. The total content of DNA, RNA, and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of maslinic acid kg(-1) were significantly higher than in control. The protein : DNA ratio was also slightly higher than control. In the same groups of trout, fractional (K(S)) and absolute (A(S)) protein-synthesis rates increased to more than 80% over the control values while no differences were found in the fractional protein-degradation rate (K(D)).”
What does this all mean? It means that maslinic acid added to the diet acts as a growth factor by increasing white muscle tissue and increasing protein turnover rates.
White muscle weight of the trout that was fed maslinic acid was significantly higher than the control group in the above study. This is a major breakthrough because fish has more muscle than any other vertebrae, which makes up roughly between 40-60 percent of its total body mass. The results of the above study illustrated “that maslinic acid fed to rainbow trout significantly increases whole-body growth rate. Whole-body weight of the trout fed 250 mg maslinic acid kg−1 for 225 days was 29% higher than control.” Yes, 29% growth!

The above study also demonstrated that maslinic acid increased protein turnover rates. What is protein turnover? If you are a bodybuilder, sprinter, football player, endurance athlete or just a fitness enthusiast, protein turnover is the key to your success. Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis vs protein degradation. Simply put, your body is in an anabolic state when you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. Conversely, if you have more breakdown than synthesis your body is in a catabolic state. That being said, the outcome of the above study showed that the group with maslinic acid in their diet increased its protein synthesis rate more than 80% compared to the control group. Just imagine if you could increase your body’s ability to synthesize and utilize the protein that you ingest 80% more effectively?

Furthermore, the chemical structure of maslinic acid is similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to that of testosterone. Animal studies have shown that Maslinic Acid has a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein. In recent years, some researches reveal that Maslinic Acid shows beneficial effects in reducing cerebral damage.

Supplements containing ursolic acid are starting to gain popularity due to recent studies of its effectiveness. However, the oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior compared to other triterpenoids such as ursolic acid. A study investigating the intestinal uptake of Ursolic Acid (from an ethanolic extract of Sambucus chinensis) found that a dose contributing 80mg/kg bodyweight Ursolic Acid had about an 0.6% oral bioavailability based on the compound's AUC. However, in recent study illustrating the bioavailability of maslinic acid, the research showed that after the administration of 50mg/kg Maslinic Acid to rats, Maslinic Acid reached the blood and was detected in plasma at 60min (3.08±0.02μM). This confirms that oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior to that of ursolic acid.

References

1. Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
2. Fernández-Navarro, M., Peragón, J. Maslinic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 2006. C 144, 130–140.
3. Mónica Fernández-Navarro a, Juan Peragón. Maslinic acid added to the diet increases growth and protein-turnover rates in the white muscle of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C 147 (2008) 158–167.
4. Liao Q, et al. LC-MS determination and pharmacokinetic studies of ursolic acid in rat plasma after administration of the traditional chinese medicinal preparation Lu-Ying extract. Yakugaku Zasshi. (2005).
5. Qiang Z, et al. Permeability of rosmarinic acid in Prunella vulgaris and ursolic acid in Salvia officinalis extracts across Caco-2 cell monolayers. JEthnopharmacol. (2011).
6. Lozano-Mena G, Juan ME. Determination of maslinic Acid, a pentacyclic triterpene from olives, in rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Oct 17;60(41):10220-5. doi: 10.1021/jf3023996. Epub 2012 Oct 8.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this guy is always so flattering about other companies product lines..
butt, I due sea watt ewe did they're

I guess natural = lame huh?
and that's why you rep with SNS - because they produce all those oral steroids of ol

:think:

we'll keep an eye out for your guys cutting edge steroidal product, good luck with that
I thought it was a pretty silly joke, but since you want to get all butthurt an all, I can play along an troll this new product.

I don't expect you to follow my post where I promote products, but you'll never see me try to use a Natty product to con consumers out of their money hoping for big gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen.
Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body.
So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels."
So its going to raise androgens by lowering said androgens?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I thought it was a pretty silly joke
I think you are the only one around who finds amusement in what you say
I can play along an troll this new product.
we know this -- your track record speaks for itself

i'll not respond to your silliness and self-amused disparagement of our company any further
carry on with your fine representation of your company in other company promo threads, sir

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand damn thing about that write-up but if it is from Finaflex, it's worth trying. I'll log this on April during PCT (been on for over 7 months by then so good PCT protocol will be needed).