FINAFLEX presents....

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no hints!
    but I will say this: it is natural, non-hormonal
    Lame

The days of ol are gone for sure

Quote Originally Posted by real finaflex products
    Regular FinaFlex 550-xd
    FINAFLEX 550 XD propriet blend (550mg)

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol 10mg
    Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
    3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg
    NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg
    Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%RDA

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Red#40.

Finaflex V2.0 Limited EditionFINAFLEX V2.0 Blend 550mg **
    13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-one 25mg*
    Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg **
    3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg **

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg **
    NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg **
    Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%

FinaFlex Hardcore
    FinaFlex Hardcore Blend 550mg
    17a methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol 25mg
    Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
    3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg
    NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg
    Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lame The days of ol are gone for sure
    I don't know how "lame" it is, but yes the old days are gone. Hormonal products won't be around for much longer, not the way that they were in the past. For a company to succeed in the future, it must look past the products of yesterday and today, and enter into product development with ingredients that possess an element of longevity.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lame

The days of ol are gone for sure
    this guy is always so flattering about other companies product lines..
    butt, I due sea watt ewe did they're

I guess natural = lame huh?
    and that's why you rep with SNS - because they produce all those oral steroids of ol

we'll keep an eye out for your guys cutting edge steroidal product, good luck with that
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

#inb4bulkTrenrawsfromSNS
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

the first ingredient in our compound we will look at is:

MASS 550
    Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is becoming rapidly popular in the sports supplement industry to boost testosterone and decrease estrogen. More and more companies are starting to use this ingredient to market it as an effective testosterone boosting ingredient. In fact, recent study conducted at the college of pharmacy at the University of Illinois in Chicago isolated specific alkoloids from Brassaiopsis glomerulata that showed highly effective anti aromatase characteristics in a cell based study. This in vitro study showed that one of the alkaloids called dehydrololiolide found in this plant was just as effective as some pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors.
    What consumers need to know is that companies currently marketing brassaiopsis glomerulata extract to boost testosterone have yet to isolate the active alkaloids. That is the reason why companies are using hundreds of mgs per serving to hope that this would make their products effective. Brassaiopsis glomerulata contains two alkaloids that illustrate effective anti aromatase inhibiting characteristics. From the study below, you will notice two highly effective alkaloids, which are dehydroliolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Most Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract contains less than 1 percent of these two alkaloids. Yes, that is correct LESS THAN 1% in the brassaiopsis glomerulata extract. Finaflex has taken it to the next level, again. Instead of launching a bogus product with brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and claiming testosterone boosting and anti aromatase activities without knowing if the extract contains the active alkaloids, the chemist at Finaflex spent years figuring out how to isolate and extract the two main active alkaloids, dehydrololiolide and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester. The material contained in the product is standardized at 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester, which is verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered testing facility.

Percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL for compounds 1–13 isolated from Brassaiopsis glomerulata in the noncellular, enzyme-based aromatase bioassay and in SK-BR-3 hormone-independent human breast cancer cells that over express aromatase (DMSO = dimethyl sulfoxide, blank/negative control; AG = aminoglutethimide, positive control in noncellular assay, 50 μM; LET = letrozole, positive control in cell-based assay, 10 nM). Each bar represents the mean and standard error of three replicates, with statistically significant differences indicated in the non-cellular assay by different numbers of stars and in the cell-based assay by different letters (P < 0.0001).
    9. Represents n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester 12. Represents dehydrololiolide

This is a HUGE breakthrough for all athletes who want to take their training to the next level. This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body. So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels. The in vitro study of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester shows that these two alkaloids possess high binding affinity to the aromatase enzymes similar to other pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. After years of research on the efficacy and bioavailbility, FINAFLEX has the precise dosage of this breakthrough ingredient that will maximize the preferred results. Extrapolating the efficacy dosage of the in vitro study and due to the isolation of the effective alkaloids, REVOLUTION MASS contains the exact amount of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create the perfect environment to optimize your testosterone levels naturally.
    The second ingredient contained in the MASS 550, maslinic acid (standardized to 70%) works synergistically with letrosterone to maximize your body’s potential to simply GROW. Maslinic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in olive pomace. What’s interesting about this compound is that it was found to have anabolic activities in recent in vivo studies. In this study, maslinic acid was added to the diets of rainbow trout using 5 groups of 180 trout. Each of the 5 groups were introduced to different amounts of maslinic acid into their daily diet. This studied revealed some incredible findings that show the power of this incredible ingredient.
    “At the end of the experiment, white-muscle weight and protein-accumulation rate of trout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in control. The total content of DNA, RNA, and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of maslinic acid kg(-1) were significantly higher than in control. The protein : DNA ratio was also slightly higher than control. In the same groups of trout, fractional (K(S)) and absolute (A(S)) protein-synthesis rates increased to more than 80% over the control values while no differences were found in the fractional protein-degradation rate (K(D)).”
    What does this all mean? It means that maslinic acid added to the diet acts as a growth factor by increasing white muscle tissue and increasing protein turnover rates.
    White muscle weight of the trout that was fed maslinic acid was significantly higher than the control group in the above study. This is a major breakthrough because fish has more muscle than any other vertebrae, which makes up roughly between 40-60 percent of its total body mass. The results of the above study illustrated “that maslinic acid fed to rainbow trout significantly increases whole-body growth rate. Whole-body weight of the trout fed 250 mg maslinic acid kg−1 for 225 days was 29% higher than control.” Yes, 29% growth!

The above study also demonstrated that maslinic acid increased protein turnover rates. What is protein turnover? If you are a bodybuilder, sprinter, football player, endurance athlete or just a fitness enthusiast, protein turnover is the key to your success. Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis vs protein degradation. Simply put, your body is in an anabolic state when you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. Conversely, if you have more breakdown than synthesis your body is in a catabolic state. That being said, the outcome of the above study showed that the group with maslinic acid in their diet increased its protein synthesis rate more than 80% compared to the control group. Just imagine if you could increase your body’s ability to synthesize and utilize the protein that you ingest 80% more effectively?

Furthermore, the chemical structure of maslinic acid is similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to that of testosterone. Animal studies have shown that Maslinic Acid has a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein. In recent years, some researches reveal that Maslinic Acid shows beneficial effects in reducing cerebral damage.

Supplements containing ursolic acid are starting to gain popularity due to recent studies of its effectiveness. However, the oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior compared to other triterpenoids such as ursolic acid. A study investigating the intestinal uptake of Ursolic Acid (from an ethanolic extract of Sambucus chinensis) found that a dose contributing 80mg/kg bodyweight Ursolic Acid had about an 0.6% oral bioavailability based on the compound's AUC. However, in recent study illustrating the bioavailability of maslinic acid, the research showed that after the administration of 50mg/kg Maslinic Acid to rats, Maslinic Acid reached the blood and was detected in plasma at 60min (3.08±0.02μM). This confirms that oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior to that of ursolic acid.

References

1. Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
    2. Fernández-Navarro, M., Peragón, J. Maslinic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 2006. C 144, 130–140.
    3. Mónica Fernández-Navarro a, Juan Peragón. Maslinic acid added to the diet increases growth and protein-turnover rates in the white muscle of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C 147 (2008) 158–167.
    4. Liao Q, et al. LC-MS determination and pharmacokinetic studies of ursolic acid in rat plasma after administration of the traditional chinese medicinal preparation Lu-Ying extract. Yakugaku Zasshi. (2005).
    5. Qiang Z, et al. Permeability of rosmarinic acid in Prunella vulgaris and ursolic acid in Salvia officinalis extracts across Caco-2 cell monolayers. JEthnopharmacol. (2011).
    6. Lozano-Mena G, Juan ME. Determination of maslinic Acid, a pentacyclic triterpene from olives, in rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Oct 17;60(41):10220-5. doi: 10.1021/jf3023996. Epub 2012 Oct 8.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

this guy is always so flattering about other companies product lines..
    butt, I due sea watt ewe did they're

I guess natural = lame huh?
    and that's why you rep with SNS - because they produce all those oral steroids of ol

we'll keep an eye out for your guys cutting edge steroidal product, good luck with that
    I thought it was a pretty silly joke, but since you want to get all butthurt an all, I can play along an troll this new product.

I don't expect you to follow my post where I promote products, but you'll never see me try to use a Natty product to con consumers out of their money hoping for big gains.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by finaflex rep
    "This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen.
    Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body.
    So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels."
    So its going to raise androgens by lowering said androgens?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

I thought it was a pretty silly joke
    I think you are the only one around who finds amusement in what you say
    I can play along an troll this new product.
    we know this -- your track record speaks for itself

i'll not respond to your silliness and self-amused disparagement of our company any further
    carry on with your fine representation of your company in other company promo threads, sir
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I don't understand damn thing about that write-up but if it is from Finaflex, it's worth trying. I'll log this on April during PCT (been on for over 7 months by then so good PCT protocol will be needed).
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Interested...
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Turning men into demigods
    olympus-labs.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

i'll not respond to your silliness and self-amused disparagement of our company any further
    carry on with your fine representation of your company in other company promo threads, sir
    oh, so you have no response for the part in your write up that says your product boost test by reducing aromatizing androgens (this is androstenedione/testosterone) and there by reducing estrogen which will in turn increase androgens?

"This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen.
    Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body.
    So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels."
    something sounds fishy about this product, aside from the studies done on trout being extrapolated (took that from the article ) to coincide with humans.
    cause 11-keto-testosterone is a powerful androgen for fish, and a full blown steroid, but we all know how well that works in humans for muscle growth.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I don't understand damn thing about that write-up but if it is from Finaflex, it's worth trying. I'll log this on April during PCT (been on for over 7 months by then so good PCT protocol will be needed).
    On for 7 months?? I'm extremely new here but isn't that way way to long??
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

oh, so you have no response for the part in your write up that says your product boost test by reducing aromatizing androgens (this is androstenedione/testosterone) and there by reducing estrogen which will in turn increase androgens?
    That portion of the writeup was intended to show how the compound has the ability to act as an aromatase inhibitor, not how it can "boost test" by "lowering test". You're trying to read between the lines.

Years ago, when I joined this forum, I thought there was some merit to your posts. After maturing a bit, and gaining my own fair share of knowledge, I realize that you are just a misguided trainer who sells medicine ball push-ups to old ladies and wishes halodrol was sold in vending machines.

I'm not sure who all reps for SNS, but I'll tell you that if it weren't for NomZ and aaronuconn, you and rhadam could run that fine company into the ground with your half-ass logs and horrible attitudes.

While you're going through your "to-do" list and checking the blocks on companies you can try to throw under the bus, make sure to thank HV and PA for all the knowledge you've leeched from the droppings of their coat tails in lieu of doing your own research.

Although you seemed like an alright guy to me, now you just come across as an arrogant prick with no better agenda than one that tries to blow out other candles so yours will burn seemingly brighter. Are you so unhappy with your own current situation that you must try to highlight the perceived faults of others to make your smile wider?

Thanks for your input though, it's greatly appreciated.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Weee! Bring on the gains!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

So in short.

Decease in estrogen.
    Increased testosterone production.
    Increased protein synthesis.
    Deceased protein waste.

Yeeeep. Ill have three bottles please.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

bahahaa someone just sent this to me via e-mail

if you guys ever wondered what some of these so-called self-professed "experts" of supplement understanding on these forums look like irl, check this one out...

well, he knows how to read the label (kind of anyway)
    pay special attention to ~2:15 in, where he gives up on pronounciation because there are a lot of "big words"
    now I know why he didn't read our promo in depth however, and simply latched on to some bastardized form of his own understanding...

welcome to your guru who critiques all other products on market, except for the company he reps for
    ingenious
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

anyway....back to the thread at hand

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So in short.

Decease in estrogen.
    Increased testosterone production.
    Increased protein synthesis.
    Deceased protein waste.

Yeeeep. Ill have three bottles please.
    precisely, young grass shopper
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

bahahaa someone just sent this to me via e-mail if you guys ever wondered what some of these so-called self-professed "experts" of supplement understanding on these forums look like irl, check this one out... <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP27EixXiXM&feature=yo utu.be">YouTube Link</a> well, he knows how to read the label (kind of anyway) pay special attention to ~2:15 in, where he gives up on pronounciation because there are a lot of "big words" now I know why he didn't read our promo in depth however, and simply latched on to some bastardized form of his own understanding... welcome to your guru who critiques all other products on market, except for the company he reps for ingenious
    Lmfao. It does sound fancy. Wtf. I'm not smart , or experienced enough , or hell qualified to make a statement in regards to the science of anything. But what happened to " don't knock it till u try it" if this dude is so sure it's not a good thing y waste his time crying about it. But I'm excited to try it out , and form a real opinion. :-)
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    That portion of the writeup was intended to show how the compound has the ability to act as an aromatase inhibitor, not how it can "boost test" by "lowering test". You're trying to read between the lines.

Years ago, when I joined this forum, I thought there was some merit to your posts. After maturing a bit, and gaining my own fair share of knowledge, I realize that you are just a misguided trainer who sells medicine ball push-ups to old ladies and wishes halodrol was sold in vending machines.

I'm not sure who all reps for SNS, but I'll tell you that if it weren't for NomZ and aaronuconn, you and rhadam could run that fine company into the ground with your half-ass logs and horrible attitudes.

While you're going through your "to-do" list and checking the blocks on companies you can try to throw under the bus, make sure to thank HV and PA for all the knowledge you've leeched from the droppings of their coat tails in lieu of doing your own research.

Although you seemed like an alright guy to me, now you just come across as an arrogant prick with no better agenda than one that tries to blow out other candles so yours will burn seemingly brighter. Are you so unhappy with your own current situation that you must try to highlight the perceived faults of others to make your smile wider?

interesting point of view, I can respect that.
    but it seems you guys have to use sns as a scapegoat vs talking to me as a consumer. no where did I bring sns or it's products into this thread. now if I had said, "lame, buy sns xxxx product instead" now that would of been bringing sns into the mix.

this seems to be a problem with companies on here. when rep gets into a disagreement with a rep from another company of a product, I don't start attacking the company saying, bla bla bla. (though im sure there are those that do this)

now, if someone wants to address this post in the write up, instead of attacking me or sns, that'd be great, cause this isn't bodybuilding dot come, and we are allowed to share our opinions regardless of who we rep for.

"This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. "
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    On for 7 months?? I'm extremely new here but isn't that way way to long??
    No, I have "cruised" between "blasts" and I haven't taken too much orals... Original plan was to PCT after 4 months though but I decided to extend it because of an interesting powerlifting meet.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

if you guys ever wondered what some of these so-called self-professed "experts" of supplement understanding on these forums look like irl, check this one out...

pay special attention to ~2:15 in, where he gives up on pronounciation because there are a lot of "big words"
    now I know why he didn't read our promo in depth however, and simply latched on to some bastardized form of his own understanding...

welcome to your guru who critiques all other products on market, except for the company he reps for
    ingenious
    If I was to post a log of sns products, or reviews on them, there is a conflict of intrest here. no matter how much I like a sns product, I'm still a rep for them, and that takes some of the merit away from that.

man, you guys are so classy, whats up with this? I cant help but laugh, really? what does anything I do have to do with the ingredients in question or the product?

why cant you just discuss the ingredients in the product? I don't care that you post my videos. go for it. thanks.
    but come on, at least answer the question.

I am no guru, nor have I ever said, or implied such.

now, dan duchaine, he was a steroid guru, and author of "underground steroid handbook", but im sure (according to your standards) he doesn't know anything about what he's saying. just look at him?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP27EixXiXM&feature=yo utu.be">YouTube Link</a>

ingenious
    I can see why enhanced was taken off the market!
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

here's what I got from the article, which I read entirely, I'll post the points I posted earlier, as it seems during the personal attacks on me, they got lost.

new dshea compliant aromatase inhibitor that lowers circulating androgens, and invitro studies on the compound (these are done in a petree dish)
    new m something acid that has been shown to be significantly anabolic in fish (trout specifically) and in vivo studies (test done on actual subjects)

new m something acid also has greater oral bioavailability than ursolic acid.

what did I miss (if you could be mature an point it out instead of acting all childish)
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

why cant you just discuss the ingredients in the product?
    we have
    it is not my fault that you don't read it, or understand it for that matter
    you come in here barking offensively and denigrating something you don't understand, why is it my job to console you and attempt to go above & beyond, to attempt to give you education you are sorely in need of?
    I think you have a very warped sense of reality, sir

we are all about education here at FINAFLEX..
    unfortunately, not everyone who says they are here simply for education, can be taken at face value
    it is sad, yes

but to reiterate, and attempt once more to help you grasp things:
    jbry, do you even understand the concept of an aromatase inhibition?

more info -- from third party source at that, nothing to do with any body or division of FINAFLEX company:

Story of Brassaiopsis glomerulata

Brassaiopsisglomerulatais a member of the Araliaceae that occurs in south and southeast Asia. B. glomerulata is a large shrub or small tree with thorns on the stems, palmate leaves with 5–7 leaflets. [1]

This species has several reported traditional medicinal uses. [2] In Vietnam, the plant is used to treat rheumatism and back pain. In India, a group of indigenous tribes called the Nagas drank a juice extract of Brassaiopsis glomerulata bark to aid in digestion and to alleviate constipation. The Nagas also used a paste of the bark of Brassaiopsis glomerulata to treat bone fractures and sprains. This species is also used medicinally in China as one of several kinds of “tongcao”, which means unblocking herbs used to promote urination and assist in lactation. Owing to its use as a “tongcao”, Brassaiopsis glomerulata was then tested usingin vivo anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and diuretic models.

The past history of medicinal use by human populations of Brassaiopsis glomerulata may be indicative of being safe when consumed. With the development of modern science, the strong aromatase inhibition of Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract was discovered by both enzyme- and cell-based assays, coupled with the possibility of a favorable safety profile, which both point to the potential for use of Brassaiopsis glomerulata for the hormone modulation.

Extractof Brassaiopsis glomerulata

Interested by the traditional use and novel discovery of Brassaiopsis glomerulata, several researchers investigate the components of it. Its compositions are mainly: [3]
    • Acankoreoside A
    • 3α-hydroxy-lup-20(29)-en-23,28-dioic acid
    • 3α,11α-dihydroxy-23-oxo-lup-20(29)-en-28-oic acid
    • Stigmasterol, 6β-hydroxystimasta-4-en-3-one, 7β-hydroxy-4,22-stigmastadien-3-one
    • N-benzoyl-L-phenylalaninyl-N-benzoyl-L-phenylalaninate, N-acetyl-L-phenylalaninyl-N-benzoyl-L-phenylalaninate, and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester
    • Spinasterone and spinasterol
    • Oleanolic acid
    • (−)-dihydroactinidiolide
    • (−)-dehydrololiolide
    • 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde
    • Linoleic acid (fatty acid)

Because little was known about the components of Brassaiopsis glomerulata, American researchers subjected it to examination [2]. They discovered that extracts of Brassaiopsis glomerulata leaves have an anti-oestrogenic effect. They isolated the ingredients in the extract and determined the anti-oestrogenic effect of each one. The researchers looked at whether the compounds could inhibit the aromatase that converting androstenedione into female hormones in test tubes trials, and whether they inhibited the conversion in live human cells. The researchers tested the plant ingredients at a concentration of 20ug/ml and meanwhile researchers compared their anti-oestrogenic effect with standard aromatase inhibitors: cytadren (AG) and letrozole (LET).

As the right figure show, the researchers isolated 13 compounds. Among them:

showed the most significant aromatase inhibition properties. (−)-dehydrololiolide was found to be as effective as Letrozole, which is approved by FDA as non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor.

Aromatase Inhibition: a Favorable Property for Anabolism

As mentioned above, the attractive effect of Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is due to its aromatase inhibition property. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for catalyzing the last steps of biosynthesis of estrogens (estrone and estradiol) from androgens (androstenedione and testosterone). Inhibition of aromatase has been shown to reduce estrogen production throughout the body to nearly undetectable levels. [4]

Bodybuilders that take anabolic ingredients often use aromatase inhibitors in order to minimize or avoid estrogenic effects. Aromatase inhibitors can prevent elevated levels of testosterone from being converted to excess estrogen and have also been shown to reverse age-related decline in testosterone.

Reference

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassaiopsis_glomerulata

2. Marcy J. Balunasa,b,d, Bin Sub, et. al. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 February 19; 2(1): 29–33.

3. http://examine.com/supplements/Brass...s+glomerulata/

4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase
    hope this helps

as for any mention of you being with SNS -- oh I do not criticize the company in any way shape or form
    me personally, I can wonder all I want about why they would have someone such as yourself as a rep
    bottom line tho: it is not my business
    what I do find amusing is that you spend such extraordinary amount of time in other company logs/threads/promos, with constant critiques and sideways remarks -- unless, it's someone you are "cool with", or a company that has some affiliation or working agreement with SNS (ie, PES)

in any event, best to you on (hopefully) your continued evolution of perspective on reality
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

it doesn't address the statement of the compound lowering circulating androgens.

aromatase inhibition and decreasing androgens are two different subjects.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

@jbryand101b

The only reason I addressed the fact that you rep for SNS is because the first thing you posted on here was "lame". Although I get that it was an attempt at sarcasm, you continued to "troll", as you would have it and my statement regarding your position, and not your company, was in response to your coming into this thread with a poor attitude, initially. I did not attack SNS, nor will I. That is not in my nature.

I addressed the emboldened portion of your text/quote and told you what the intent of the statement was. I'm not sure what further questions, regarding that small excerpt, there could be to answer. It was stated earlier in the writeup how it's been shown to demonstrate its potential as an aromatase inhibitor (AI). What is the purpose and mechanism of an AI? Doesn't it inhibit the enzyme "aromatase" thereby lowering the amount of circulating androgens that may be aromatized from T to E? So maybe the wording seems a little confusing initially?

You've plainly stated that you are not normally a consumer (in the sense that you are using the word) and that most of your products are free. If this is really a consumer question and not just a futile attempt at poking holes in a writeup, then I can respect that for all that it is worth.

Again, this is not a rep war, nor do I intend it to be.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it doesn't address the statement of the compound lowering circulating androgens.

aromatase inhibition and decreasing androgens are two different subjects.
    If you embolden the words following what you continue to embolden, you'll see that it says "that can convert..."
    This is the role of an AI. It's not "lowering the number of circulating androgens", it is, in fact, lowering the number of circulating androgens THAT CAN CONVERT.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

If you embolden the words following what you continue to embolden, you'll see that it says "that can convert..."
    This is the role of an AI. It's not "lowering the number of circulating androgens", it is, in fact, lowering the number of circulating androgens THAT CAN CONVERT.
    so I could be misunderstanding, as to me it sounds like it is lowering circulating aromatizable androgens, (these are androstenedione, and testosterone) that can convert into estrogen. (because if you lower the number of aromatizable androgens, you would over all lower the amount of androgens that can convert into testosterone (aka androstenedion/andro-diol) an thereby lower total testosterone production. (unless it also increased production of andro-diol)

but are you meaning to say it doesn't have any effect on circulating androstenedione/testosterone, and instead lowers the number of circulating aromatase, as that is the role of an aromatase inhibitor, to inhibit aromatase, not lower aromatizable circulating androgens?
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

@jbryand101b

The only reason I addressed the fact that you rep for SNS is because the first thing you posted on here was "lame". Although I get that it was an attempt at sarcasm, you continued to "troll", as you would have it and my statement regarding your position, and not your company, was in response to your coming into this thread with a poor attitude, initially. I did not attack SNS, nor will I. That is not in my nature.

I addressed the emboldened portion of your text/quote and told you what the intent of the statement was. I'm not sure what further questions, regarding that small excerpt, there could be to answer. It was stated earlier in the writeup how it's been shown to demonstrate its potential as an aromatase inhibitor (AI). What is the purpose and mechanism of an AI? Doesn't it inhibit the enzyme "aromatase" thereby lowering the amount of circulating androgens that may be aromatized from T to E? So maybe the wording seems a little confusing initially?

You've plainly stated that you are not normally a consumer (in the sense that you are using the word) and that most of your products are free. If this is really a consumer question and not just a futile attempt at poking holes in a writeup, then I can respect that for all that it is worth.

Again, this is not a rep war, nor do I intend it to be.
    an aromatase inhibitor does not have any lowering effect on circulating androgens, it would be the opposite, aromatase will lower the amount of circulating aromatizable androgens.

so it seems it is just a simple miswording, which is what I knew all along, but can admit I went about addressing it in all the wrong way.

you cant increase circulating testosterone by lowering androgens, unless it was able to lower androstenedione, and instead increase androstenediol (which is incapable of aromatization)

the ai properties of the new compound would increase circulating androgens by lowering the amound of circulating aromatase. <-- I think this is what it was supposed to say.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How many mgs of brassaiopsis glomerulata in Mass 550?
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so I could be misunderstanding, as to me it sounds like it is lowering circulating aromatizable androgens, (these are androstenedione, and testosterone) that can convert into estrogen. but are you meaning to say it doesn't have any effect on circulating androstenedione/testosterone, and instead lowers the number of circulating aromatase, as that is the role of an aromatase inhibitor, to inhibit aromatase, not lower aromatizable circulating androgens?
    Although the wording in the research citation and the company representation of the findings differ slightly, they allude to the same conclusion. It seems somewhat confusing, and I see where you are coming from with the company representation of the findings not specifically addressing "aromatase". However, after reading both, my conclusion is that it is an AI, and that it's not "lowering the number of circulating androgens", but "lowering the number of circulating androgens that can convert" by way of aromatase inhibition. The number, or amount of circulating aromatase is unchanged (if my memory serves me correct), but it is inhibited, or "kept busy".
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Although the wording in the research citation and the company representation of the findings differ slightly, they allude to the same conclusion. It seems somewhat confusing, and I see where you are coming from with the company representation of the findings not specifically addressing "aromatase". However, after reason both, my conclusion is that it is an AI, and that it's not "lowering the number of circulating androgens", but "lowering the number of circulating androgens that can convert" by way of aromatase inhibition. The number, or amount of circulating aromatase is unchanged (if my memory serves me correct), but it is inhibited, or "kept busy".
    okay, I got what you're saying. it's easier for me to think of it as lowering the amount of active free aromatase, and in doing so, increases the amount of circulating androgens.

the fact of it being an aromatase inhibitor wasn't imo ever questioned.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    How many mgs of brassaiopsis glomerulata in Mass 550?
    coming soon!
    we will just discuss the specific components at this time
    label will be released when we get closer to launch
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

an aromatase inhibitor does not have any lowering effect on circulating androgens, it would be the opposite, aromatase will lower the amount of circulating aromatizable androgens.
    Correct. As I stated in my previous post, it is not lowering the number of circulating androgens at all. It is lowering the amount than CAN CONVERT by inhibiting aromatase.

If we assign a number value to each it will be easier to see how each wording arrangement is sensible.

Aromatase=10
    Androgens=100

If for every 1 aromatase enzyme you lose through conversion 1 androgen to E you would have 90 androgens remaining.

If you inhibit aromatase, you now have 100 free circulating androgens that cannot convert. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme you have lowered the number of circulating androgens that can convert (a number value of 10, in this case), or you have maximized the number of free circulating androgens that will not convert. Make sense?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds yummy. I volunteer as tribute.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Malsinic acid...pretty cool if it absorbs better. I'm a UR spray fan for recomping. Nice to get that affect orally without 37 pills.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Very interested!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Very interested!
    Hey bud congrats!!

More details to come fellas. Very exciting times
    Independent
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.9%

Boom.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey bud congrats!!
    this x2

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. I have a 2-3 minute presentation on creatine!
    By SVTMuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
  3. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 08:33 PM
  4. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 06:37 PM