iForce Presents Mass Gains™! The Whole Foods Mass Gainer!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+3] ETA = 4 weeks max![/size]

[size=+3]WHO WANTS TO BE THE FIRST TO TRY SOME OF THIS OUT?!?![/size]

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been looking forward to this for awhile now....finally a weight gainer that has a realistic amount of protein in it...20gs per scoop not the normal 5g's per scoop

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if its like the flavoring on our whey protean its perfect!, totally know its truffles when you drink it.. delish/10

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I'll try some mass gainz. Profile looks promising.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
all around solid! substantial protein, oats & quinoa, and even some MCTs. sounds like a complete package.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all around solid! substantial protein, oats & quinoa, and even some MCTs. sounds like a complete package.
thanks for the kind words :)

It is as close to a traditional bodybuilding meal (oats, chicken, and olive oil) as we could make and have it being in a powdered form.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummmmm chocolate truffle!

[video=youtube;msQPHxTUgzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msQPHxTUgzI[/video]
Would love to try that out!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this out...any samples? Iforces keeps coming up with so many goodies!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That vanilla is calling my name! When's the brown sugar oatmeal cookie coming out?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can it be a "whole food" when it is a powder?
i don't think anyone's saying it's "whole food".....what they are saying is we're taking things like oats and putting them in powder form and then into mass gainz

The answer to this is to utilize whole foods in powder form.

Utilizing only whole food carbohydrate sources (quinoa, oats, and oat fiber), there is not another single product on the market that offers the same muscle-building carbohydrate strength as Mass Gainz™.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the kind words :)

It is as close to a traditional bodybuilding meal (oats, chicken, and olive oil) as we could make and have it being in a powdered form.
You have captured my interest.
Even if I don't get to try it, ill be using/recommending this for myself/ clients looking to gain weight.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
In. I've been loving Up Your Mass- similar profile, but the taste is wearing on me after 2 years. This looks like the change up I need

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for a drink with this exact same profile to drink at the beginning of my shift because over 8-10 hours at a furniture warehouse I only get 2 breaks so I can't sit down and eat 3 or 4 times like my old job.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Simple and quality. I have never seen a gainer with that few ingredients which is a good thing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking for a drink with this exact same profile to drink at the beginning of my shift because over 8-10 hours at a furniture warehouse I only get 2 breaks so I can't sit down and eat 3 or 4 times like my old job.
Im a nurse and I plan to utilize this often during busy times!!!

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow nice serving sizes there bruh. Good stuff!

I was just counting macros for the day. Now I'm starving lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a nurse and I plan to utilize this often during busy times!!!

Mike
I looks excellent for that. Sometimes it's just easier to get your macros in liquid form, especially when busy! I know how busy nurses can be, since I'm around them all the time as part of my research work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will be awesome to keep around for mass-gaining cycles & things like camping trips where eating all my calories from solid foods isn't a legitimate option for me.

Very excited to hear the initial reviews; if they're positive I'll be picking some up. Dig the profile a lot.

sanguine

Awards
How is the oat powder processed? Im pretty sure raw powdered oat is not very digestible, so I assume something beyond milling of the oats has occurred?

Same for the quinoa; have any steps been taken to address anti nutritional components of the seed? Saponins, phytates, perhaps oxalates, and protease inhibitors are all present I believe (these things are present in most seeds and grains, which is why we cook)

Also, will this product feature artificial sweeteners?

Looks good over-all other than those three points of concern.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the oat powder processed? Im pretty sure raw powdered oat is not very digestible, so I assume something beyond milling of the oats has occurred?

Same for the quinoa; have any steps been taken to address anti nutritional components of the seed? Saponins, phytates, perhaps oxalates, and protease inhibitors are all present I believe (these things are present in most seeds and grains, which is why we cook)

Also, will this product feature artificial sweeteners?

Looks good over-all other than those three points of concern.
#1 - People eat raw oats all the time, and it is commonly done so in the athletic and bodybuilding world. Our oats were milled, down to a fine powder, and used in conjunction with the formula.
#2 - The Quinoa used is processed prior to us received it. It is the same as a finished/cooked food.

Yes, there will be artificial sweeteners.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
#1 - People eat raw oats all the time, and it is commonly done so in the athletic and bodybuilding world. Our oats were milled, down to a fine powder, and used in conjunction with the formula.
#2 - The Quinoa used is processed prior to us received it. It is the same as a finished/cooked food.

Yes, there will be artificial sweeteners.
yep I have seen people put raw oats whole into their shaker. Me I can't get the oat down...so I like the fact that its is in powder form. Quinoa I buy from costco and cook it and eat it as a rice alternative.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep I have seen people put raw oats whole into their shaker. Me I can't get the oat down...so I like the fact that its is in powder form. Quinoa I buy from costco and cook it and eat it as a rice alternative.
no i can't do full oats in my shakes....i've been meaning to get a coffee grinder for them, but looks like with mass gains i don't have to get one now

llahhsoj

llahhsoj

Awards
The product looks interesting man! I'm not big on gainers usually and this is something that I would try.