Here's your chance to overdose on AminoD & Condense!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright, I need 3 guys to log your flavor choice of aminoD and condense!

:djparty:

You pick your own combo, but out of the 3 no one will have the same flavors so be 1st. :bigok:

This is 18+ & U.S.A.only.
3+ updates a week.
Minimum 6 months on board with 150+ post count.

All ya have to do is tell us your New Years resolution and any goals for 2014 that you may have. ->In addition research the flavor options and list your two flavor choices for both products at the end of your post as well.<- The more detailed the better. I will pick a winner on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday.

Get started, first winner announced later tonight, depending on entries!

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Great promo bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll toss my name in on this one.
Age: 36 (I'm not old, just putting more time in my past!)
Weight: 182
Height: 5'6 1/2" ( don't forget that half inch!!)

Goals for this year:
Bulk up a little bit more (190 lbs) then start cutting some fat for a trip to Florida in June. Gotta look good in the sun! After that, back to bulking and getting stronger!! I know it's not too descriptive but that's basically it.

I'd like the Melonberry Condence & the Blue Raz AminoD

*edited to add more info*

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hi Aaron!

I'd love to log these, my goals for 2014 are to qualify and compete in NAS Nationals and gain 20-30# and continue getting stronger. If I get picked I'd like strawberry limeade and melonberry cooler!

Weight: 198
Height: 5'10"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll toss my name in on this one.
Age: 36 (I'm not old, just putting more time in my past!)
Weight: 182
Height: 5'6 1/2" ( don't forget that half inch!!)

Goals for this year:
Bulk up a little bit more (190 lbs) then start cutting some fat for a trip to Florida in June. Gotta look good in the sun! After that, back to bulking and getting stronger!! I know it's not too descriptive but that's basically it.

I'd like the Melonberry Condence & the Blue Raz AminoD

*edited to add more info*

Hi Aaron!

I'd love to log these, my goals for 2014 are to qualify and compete in NAS Nationals and gain 20-30# and continue getting stronger. If I get picked I'd like strawberry limeade and melonberry cooler!

Weight: 198
Height: 5'10"
Y'all making my decision tough!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Condense is the heat. Green apple melon and fruit punch are delish. Surprisingly haven't had amino but if it's like any other purus product this offer is amazing.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I dont have enough posts yet, but I would be soooo on this if I did
After much thought, I decided to throw in an app

Name: Chunkx
Weight: 214lbs
Bodyfat: 12%
Training Experience: 6 Years+
Training Goals: I, unfortunately, did not hit my 215lb goal by the end of 2013. My new goal is to hit 225lbs by the end of 2014 and to join the 1400lbs lifting club (its very exclusive). I am currently in the 1200lb lifting club.
Academic Goals: I do plan on getting my Degree in Chemistry by the end of Fall. I am undecided on my career goal at the moment.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had the the number of posts. I really like this stuff!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 220
Bf%- ~14%

Resolution: Reach 10% bf

Goals: PR's on all my lifts

How can I achieve this? I'm definitely going to need a boost on my way to the gym (Condense) and I'm going to need help to build fresh muscle (aminoD).

Condense- crisp apple, AminoD- blue razz

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Condense is the heat. Green apple melon and fruit punch are delish. Surprisingly haven't had amino but if it's like any other purus product this offer is amazing.
Yeah it is.

After much thought, I decided to throw in an app

Name: Chunkx
Weight: 214lbs
Bodyfat: 12%
Training Experience: 6 Years+
Training Goals: I, unfortunately, did not hit my 215lb goal by the end of 2013. My new goal is to hit 225lbs by the end of 2014 and to join the 1400lbs lifting club (its very exclusive). I am currently in the 1200lb lifting club.
Academic Goals: I do plan on getting my Degree in Chemistry by the end of Fall. I am undecided on my career goal at the moment.
Thank you.

Wish I had the the number of posts. I really like this stuff!
Almost there!

Looks great!!! Wish I could...
Thx for the support!

Weight: 220
Bf%- ~14%

Resolution: Reach 10% bf

Goals: PR's on all my lifts

How can I achieve this? I'm definitely going to need a boost on my way to the gym (Condense) and I'm going to need help to build fresh muscle (aminoD).

Condense- crisp apple, AminoD- blue razz
Exact same flavors in my pantry right now!

fast00

fast00

Awards
nice promo some lucky people who ever win it gl to all

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of blue raspberry supplements at all. Even at first our AminOD I was not crazy about it. Played with dosing/water amount and used it consistently. Now I'm in love with it lol wtf

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't want to get this in some lucky loggers hands.
I assume you mean 'wait' instead of 'want' unless you are just planning on hoarding it all for yourself???? ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a warning....prepare to be hooked lol...this stuff is good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All 3 flavors taking over. Ninja launch. When you see a ninja..... It's too late.
Where has Randoja been? he told me he would give me a heads up when its released.

App going up for this. I would love to give this a shot.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where has Randoja been? he told me he would give me a heads up when its released.

App going up for this. I would love to give this a shot.
You live on these boards, can't see how you missed the news.
Maybe we needed to kick a little harder in twenty fourteen!
:bigok:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Years Goals and Resolution for 2014:

Very Simple and to the point after competing at collegiate/master nationals in 2012 i have been focusing on growing into a middleweight after competing at the top of Lightweights (154 on the dot) Growing to 176 (cutoff for middles) will take plenty of time, eating, and effort in the weight room to add 20 pounds of muscle which is never easy and will be a long process. I have spoke to John Meadows and Shelby Starnes (who turned IFBB Pro at the show) about what i need to bring up and my plans via my training and i have began to address this and work hard at bringing up chest thickness, hamstrings, and my posterior chain. I want to continue to gain size and strength and focus on growing into a middleweight for the next time i do step on stage.

Real life wise ---> i am a substitute teacher. I am liable in 7 school districts and try to expand my name as much as possible marketing in many districts. I had 2 - 2nd round interviews last year with only 2 full years of substitute experience on my resume, so i am trying hard to find a full-term teaching job (Business Education Major) if i have to move down south so be it or out west. Trying to really make my future and real life a priority.

Condense: Crisp Apple

Amino: Limeaid

Would love to give both a crack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Announcing the first winner before midnight.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I love condense!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
New Years Goals and Resolution for 2014:

Very Simple and to the point after competing at collegiate/master nationals in 2012 i have been focusing on growing into a middleweight after competing at the top of Lightweights (154 on the dot) Growing to 176 (cutoff for middles) will take plenty of time, eating, and effort in the weight room to add 20 pounds of muscle which is never easy and will be a long process. I have spoke to John Meadows and Shelby Starnes (who turned IFBB Pro at the show) about what i need to bring up and my plans via my training and i have began to address this and work hard at bringing up chest thickness, hamstrings, and my posterior chain. I want to continue to gain size and strength and focus on growing into a middleweight for the next time i do step on stage.

Condense: Crisp Apple

Amino: Limeaid

Would love to give both a crack.
Shoot me ya full name and mailing address & flavor choice (for the record).
2 more winners coming up on Friday and Saturday. If you already entered, keep your eyes peeled you could still be selected.
--> Also remember the two flavor choices left for condense are Island Punch and Melonberry, for AminoD it's jolly watermelon and blue raz lemonade.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 more winners coming up on Friday and Saturday. If you already entered, keep your eyes peeled you could still be selected.
--> Also remember the two flavor choices left for condense are Island Punch and Melonberry, for AminoD it's jolly watermelon and blue raz lemonade.
Congrats Bob!

Edit: for those wondering, Island Punch is bomb (although I've never mixed it with water)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Bob!Edit: for those wondering, Island Punch is bomb (although I've never mixed it with water)
Congrats Bob.So jim, you just put the powder in your mouth or do you mix it with juice or something else?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn
First time ever cracking my Purus Cherry
Very Very excited
Thank you so much.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dump all preworkout powders right under my tongue lol.
Ick! I tried that once and it was not pleasant! Breathed in some of the dust and made a mess all over.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ick! I tried that once and it was not pleasant! Breathed in some of the dust and made a mess all over.
It's faster that way, and I don't have to drink a ton of water (I hate feeling water logged when I start my workout).

I just keep the preworkout in my bag and when I'm done warming up (foam rolling, mobility, etc.) I send back 1-2 scoops real quick and get to work.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's popping! ;)
Thats what she said!
Gonna have to cycle off stims for a bit until these come in so i am pretty fresh
i only use them really 1-2x a week max, but will take time off in anticipation!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've dumped condense straight in my mouth before... think it hits harder that way.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah buddy!!! A treat!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fun Friday?
Let's try and get today's Winer announced by noon.