Here's your chance to overdose on AminoD & Condense!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,557
    Rep Power
    872988

    Have not tried AminoD but Condense is one of my favorite PWO's...awesome that there is no creatine!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    945019

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Have not tried AminoD but Condense is one of my favorite PWO's...awesome that there is no creatine!
    It's a great combination punch with science to back it all up.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,557
    Rep Power
    872988

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    It's a great combination punch with science to back it all up.
    You know I am a huge advocate for Purus.

    Just about to run a log for Genomyx otherwise I would be all over this
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    945019

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    You know I am a huge advocate for Purus.

    Just about to run a log for Genomyx otherwise I would be all over this
    We definitely appreciate it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    jewgold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    50092

    Just tried a sample of condense while back and damn has some amazing pumps. The focus and energy were novel as all. A great pwo that isn't overloaded with ingredients.
  6. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,627
    Rep Power
    5652890

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Boom! Friday's winner.
    Need your name and addy.
    Mellonberry & blue raz coming up.
    Island Punch & watermelon, last combo left for Saturday's winner.
    Sweet! After the day I had today, getting on here and seeing this is nice pick-me-up!! Wife called me at work saying her Jeep was making a bad clunking noise and the stability was bad but all the tires were good. Took off work to get her & my daughter and come to find out there's only 1 lugnut left on her front tire! 3 of the 5 bolts were busted off and the other bolt didn't have a lug nut. Wound up having to replace all the bolts and lugnuts while in a muddy ditch which meant taking off the tire, the brake calipers and the rotor then putting the new bolts in. Not sure why that happened but I'm very thankful it didn't happen while they were going 80 mph down the interstate!

    PM on it's way.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,538
    Rep Power
    1590224

    Who wait wut?
  8. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    6306183

    Congrats on winner #2
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Congrats on winner #2
    Winner #3 coming up tomorrow!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,196
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Well I need to apply. Been a while since I've logged a purus product

    I'm 35
    193
    Male
    Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this....

    BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.
  11. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Well I need to apply. Been a while since I've logged a purus product

    I'm 35
    193
    Male
    Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this....

    BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.
    Aaron, pick this guy.

    I actually just got some more Apple Condense and a Watermelon Amino from the FB giveaway (it showed up today, with my new SMEATIUM shirt).

    Along with all of the condense I already have in my gym bag lol.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  12. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Well I need to apply. Been a while since I've logged a purus product I'm 35 193 Male Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this.... BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.
    Good guy right here! I second that, he will run a great log!
  13. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sweet! After the day I had today, getting on here and seeing this is nice pick-me-up!! Wife called me at work saying her Jeep was making a bad clunking noise and the stability was bad but all the tires were good. Took off work to get her & my daughter and come to find out there's only 1 lugnut left on her front tire! 3 of the 5 bolts were busted off and the other bolt didn't have a lug nut. Wound up having to replace all the bolts and lugnuts while in a muddy ditch which meant taking off the tire, the brake calipers and the rotor then putting the new bolts in. Not sure why that happened but I'm very thankful it didn't happen while they were going 80 mph down the interstate! PM on it's way.
    Very lucky they weren't going 80! What kind of jeep do you have?
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Final winner up around noon!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    945019

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Aaron, pick this guy.

    I actually just got some more Apple Condense and a Watermelon Amino from the FB giveaway (it showed up today, with my new SMEATIUM shirt).

    Along with all of the condense I already have in my gym bag lol.
    Better review that for us!!

    Congratulations on the win on FB. Enjoy the shirts. You got one of the very first ones.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    Better review that for us!!

    Congratulations on the win on FB. Enjoy the shirts. You got one of the very first ones.
    Lol, I'm wearing it right now. I plan to get some pictures in it today when I do the firetruck pull.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  17. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,538
    Rep Power
    1590224

    I got a purus shirt, its sweet!
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Well I need to apply. Been a while since I've logged a purus product

    I'm 35
    193
    Male
    Looking to shred some. I am start to lower my calories to get my work clothes to fit. I have been putting I. Weight the last few months and want to make this waist slim down. Even though this is a pump product I feel I can use it to shed a couple pounds. The aminos are perfect for this....

    BTW I hate fruit punch, I'd like to give an awesome island punch review! If it is anything like a fruit punch then don't pick me. I'd be to honest. Hahahahaha see what I did there.... Offered an honest opinion.
    Boom! Final winner.
    Island Punch & watermelon were the last two flavors left. Shoot me full name & mailing addy.
    We appreciate an honest opinion.

    Jim if your logging your stack that you won from another promo post the link in here to as well as the three I picked.

    Enjoy!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,538
    Rep Power
    1590224

    Congrats to the wieners!

    If I had gotten in sooner, I'd have tossed my app in for the first flavors chosen.

    Ah well, next time!
  20. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Congrats guys
  21. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,196
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Thanks I plan on turning heads! Motivation has been low, mainly because I work and the extra food these last couple months. Time to make some changes.... Biaaaatches better follow along!
  22. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,798
    Rep Power
    3117161

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks I plan on turning heads! Motivation has been low, mainly because I work and the extra food these last couple months. Time to make some changes.... Biaaaatches better follow along!
    I'll follow just post that link up!
  23. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    6306183

    Oh yeah baby! I cant wait to KILL this log!!!
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  24. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,196
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Oh yeah baby! I cant wait to KILL this log!!!
    Bout time I get to log along this guy. He looks like an animal.
  25. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    6306183

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Bout time I get to log along this guy. He looks like an animal.
    Ginger Kids are not animals.
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  26. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Me pulling a 60,000# firetruck this morning in my new SMEATIUM T-Shirt, drinking the Jolly Watermelon AminO.D. before and after in my Purus Shaker cup!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOg...e_gdata_player
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  27. Registered User
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    6306183

    Up and Rolling
    Products not in. but wanted to get it LIVE:

    The Solution Rolls with Purus Condense and AminoD
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
  28. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,810
    Rep Power
    6745270

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Me pulling a 60,000# firetruck this morning in my new SMEATIUM T-Shirt, drinking the Jolly Watermelon AminO.D. before and after in my Purus Shaker cup! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOg...e_gdata_player
    What about the 4 guys pushing the truck from behind?



    J/k
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    6628015

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    What about the 4 guys pushing the truck from behind?

    J/k
    It's a joke now, but for 3 guys that actually happened today.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Me pulling a 60,000# firetruck this morning in my new SMEATIUM T-Shirt, drinking the Jolly Watermelon AminO.D. before and after in my Purus Shaker cup!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOg...e_gdata_player
    Powered by Purus!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 03:51 AM
  2. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 02:59 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in