Here's your chance to overdose on AminoD & Condense!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Sounds like more people should follow me on Twitter lol @PurusLabs
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Announcing the first winner before midnight.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. I love condense!

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Years Goals and Resolution for 2014:

Very Simple and to the point after competing at collegiate/master nationals in 2012 i have been focusing on growing into a middleweight after competing at the top of Lightweights (154 on the dot) Growing to 176 (cutoff for middles) will take plenty of time, eating, and effort in the weight room to add 20 pounds of muscle which is never easy and will be a long process. I have spoke to John Meadows and Shelby Starnes (who turned IFBB Pro at the show) about what i need to bring up and my plans via my training and i have began to address this and work hard at bringing up chest thickness, hamstrings, and my posterior chain. I want to continue to gain size and strength and focus on growing into a middleweight for the next time i do step on stage.

Condense: Crisp Apple

Amino: Limeaid

Would love to give both a crack.
    Shoot me ya full name and mailing address & flavor choice (for the record).
    2 more winners coming up on Friday and Saturday. If you already entered, keep your eyes peeled you could still be selected.
    --> Also remember the two flavor choices left for condense are Island Punch and Melonberry, for AminoD it's jolly watermelon and blue raz lemonade.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I love condense!
    What flavors have you tried?

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

2 more winners coming up on Friday and Saturday. If you already entered, keep your eyes peeled you could still be selected.
    --> Also remember the two flavor choices left for condense are Island Punch and Melonberry, for AminoD it's jolly watermelon and blue raz lemonade.
    Congrats Bob!

Edit: for those wondering, Island Punch is bomb (although I've never mixed it with water)

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Congrats Bob!Edit: for those wondering, Island Punch is bomb (although I've never mixed it with water)
    Congrats Bob.So jim, you just put the powder in your mouth or do you mix it with juice or something else?
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

What flavors have you tried?
    Apple

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Congrats Bob.So jim, you just put the powder in your mouth or do you mix it with juice or something else?
    I dump all preworkout powders right under my tongue lol.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn
    First time ever cracking my Purus Cherry
    Very Very excited
    Thank you so much.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I dump all preworkout powders right under my tongue lol.
    Ick! I tried that once and it was not pleasant! Breathed in some of the dust and made a mess all over.
    BPS Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Damn
    First time ever cracking my Purus Cherry
    Very Very excited
    Thank you so much.
    It's popping!
    BPS Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Ick! I tried that once and it was not pleasant! Breathed in some of the dust and made a mess all over.
    It's faster that way, and I don't have to drink a ton of water (I hate feeling water logged when I start my workout).

I just keep the preworkout in my bag and when I'm done warming up (foam rolling, mobility, etc.) I send back 1-2 scoops real quick and get to work.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's popping!
    Thats what she said!
    Gonna have to cycle off stims for a bit until these come in so i am pretty fresh
    i only use them really 1-2x a week max, but will take time off in anticipation!

15. I've dumped condense straight in my mouth before... think it hits harder that way.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I've dumped condense straight in my mouth before... think it hits harder that way.
    Condense is like anabolic pixie stick lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Condense is like anabolic pixie stick lol
    The little paper ones or those awesome plastic ones that are 3/4" diameter and around 2-3' long?
    BPS Rep

18. Yeah buddy!!! A treat!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The little paper ones or those awesome plastic ones that are 3/4" diameter and around 2-3' long?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

20. Fun Friday?
    Let's try and get today's Winer announced by noon.

21. Just fueled a 5AM Deadlift workout with Condense and AminOD.
    Endurance and recovery in full effect. People were 'mirin
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Can you post a label on aminoD?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Just fueled a 5AM Deadlift workout with Condense and AminOD.
    Endurance and recovery in full effect. People were 'mirin
    Go on....
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======

24. Nutraplanet shout out
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Histidine, Threonine
    premise behind those?

26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Histidine, Threonine
    premise behind those?
    Possibly....

. Histidine is a metalloprotein that can bind and transport several metals, including copper and iron. It also increases calcium absorption, reduces histamine levels, and in turn controls diarrhea. (Too much histidine will actually cause constipation, and this is overcome by taking zinc and GLA in the form of primrose, borage, or black current oil.) Since diarrhea causes dehydration and loss of electrolytes, histidine can greatly enhance performance by countering this effect. Histidine is also an important mechanism in clotting factors and can minimize internal bleeding from microtrauma.
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======

27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'll toss my name in on this one.
    Age: 36 (I'm not old, just putting more time in my past!)
    Weight: 182
    Height: 5'6 1/2" ( don't forget that half inch!!)

Goals for this year:
    Bulk up a little bit more (190 lbs) then start cutting some fat for a trip to Florida in June. Gotta look good in the sun! After that, back to bulking and getting stronger!! I know it's not too descriptive but that's basically it.

I'd like the Melonberry Condence & the Blue Raz AminoD

*edited to add more info*
    Boom! Friday's winner.
    Need your name and addy.
    Mellonberry & blue raz coming up.
    Island Punch & watermelon, last combo left for Saturday's winner.

28. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Histidine, Threonine
    premise behind those?
    They are part of the Essential Amino Acids that the body needs. They were included in the studies we looked at while formulating this product.
    There are particular EAAs missing as well....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

29. Which I wrote about in another thread:

"The research we used actually left out both L-Tryptophan and L-Tyrosine in their formulas. We believe they did so due to possible absorption of the BCAAs. As there is competition for the same receptor. They still showed the results we were looking for. The ratios are also done with research done showing a specific ratio specifically toward L-leucine. We did not just throw some bulk aminos in a bottle.

We removed methionine as well due to some growing research with life extensionists with the amino acid. There was some recent intriguing research (though in rats) that showed removing methionine from the diet increased fat loss and helped with liver health.

We also didn't use any dyes or coloring which is pretty cool as well and doesn't pad the servings with mass."
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Cant wait to give it a crack

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:51 AM
  2. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 10