NEW YEAR. NEW GAINZ. WIN this SICK USPlabs Stack NOW!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Try the Complete Workout Stack from USPlabs!
USPlabs JACK3D® // MODERN BCAA+™ // OxyELITE PROTEIN

// YOUR STACK SHOULD BE AS HARDCORE AS YOUR TRAINING //

PRE-WORKOUT // JACK3D®
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 1 Ultra-Concentrated Scoop (5.1 grams) with 4 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to resistance training.

INTRA-WORKOUT // MODERN BCAA+®
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Mix 1 serving (2 level scoops) in 20 ounces of water and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Sip throughout workout or athletic event.

POST-WORKOUT // OXYELITE PROTEIN
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Take 1 scoop (equaling approximately 23 grams of protein) with 6 ounces of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Use approximately 6 oz of liquid per scoop of powder.

NEW YEAR. NEW GOALS.
Want it for FREE? Let's do this!

- January Giveaway ROUND 1 Question -

What did YOU do TODAY to make your 2014 goals, a reality?

>>> ENTER NOW <<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!
We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Complete Workout Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

FIVE (5) winners will be selected on 1/17/14 Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

REF#AM005

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great stack fo sho, though I'd opt for Jack3d micro over the advanced, but rest day for me as well today...

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I'm spending today reading and resting in order to get over this unfortunate cold so hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track with my training

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just entered a transformation challenge today to keep myself accountable. I'm looking to put on some LBM this year and get those lifts up there where they should be!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Due to the "polar vortex" there is no thrill in venturing outside, but in order to get to work on time today, this morning I woke up earlier then normal to get the vehicle warmed/de-iced so i could get to the gym for some a.m. cardio. Then at lunch, my coworkers ordered a pizza, while I sat there woofing down my eggs.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool promo, I really enjoy the protein and ModernBCAA! Today was leg day, finished up with HIIT to help me with my weight loss goal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What did i do?
open up my phone
Look at istagram
see Casey doing 550+ on Rack Pulls and realized i need to stop being a girl and learn how to grow a damn back.
Way to keep CRUSHING it casey!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Worked legs, nailed macros for the day, and researched supplements that may be beneficial in reaching this year's goals.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Officially paid for my 1st 100% RAW meet today, taking baby steps to a new world!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP Labs need to stop doing USA only!

I still haven't tried Jack3d Advanced or OEProtein. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woke up at 4:30am, morning supplements, fasted cardio, work, meal 1,2,3, pre workout drink/supps, chest/triceps, post workout shake, meal 4, pre bed shake. Boom.

"training day" in bb style

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM! Get 'em in guys!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I performed some exercises to help treat my bicep tendonitis which recently flared back up pretty bad (had to take a few weeks off). Hit some shoulders today and was able to go much heavier and harder then I had planned.

Later, hit Wally World to grab some food to feed these muscles :).

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Im at the tail end of a cold I caught on new year's eve but I lifted a session at 3 am caught some sweat didnt feel the best, but on the road to exceeding last year's physique goals. The search for a better me was this morning, after watching Jay Leno and watching tv. New Year new gains, 3rd shift style.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To make my 2014 goals a reality, I started studying for a test several weeks ahead of time.

blavongtheung

Awards
Woke up earlier than I have all year to pound out a leg session before school

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Replying to this tread. Modern bcaa is the ****. Have t tried jack since the original.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taking and MAKING my posterior chain a huge focus in 2014 to really match my physique up to par. it lags, and it lags in multiple exercises (Deadlifts, Rack Pulls) and is also a huge factor in setting yourself up for any regular compound exercise as the backbone to your training. I will be incorporating and breaking up back into 2 days between lats/posterior chain in order to try and bring it up and focus on heavy/weighted/banded hyper extensions, rack pulls, and lower back work one day, and more rowing and upper lat work the other.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
On january 2nd I started a long awaited career change, a more dedicated diet and training regiment are in the works as well...

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
To make my goals a reality I have my macros all planned out I do meal prep on Monday's sticking to my diet I look up different recipes trying to get the tastiest ones I can find to stop the cravings of wanting to cheat also I have a solid cardio and work out regiment ready to go so everyday I do something to make my self better just by doing what I have to not what I can do and by putting my heart into everything I do ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On january 2nd I started a long awaited career change, a more dedicated diet and training regiment are in the works as well...
Congrats! do you need to change your username now? lol

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Great looking stack hurr

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting a new doctor and hoping this one isn't as much of a dumb ass as my old one. Maybe then we can figure some things out. Either that or I can just ask, "May I get a referral to a doctor who isn't such a dumb-ass?".
Man, I totally feel you on that!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Eating my cheat meal! why is that important? because its the last cheat meal before i start my 16week contest prep! That means i gotta eat clean and make 1st pace dreams reality! BOOM

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double Jalapeno Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger with Buffalo Sauce and sweet potato fries

Coldstone Fudge Truffle (new Flavor) mixed with Cookie Dough, Brownies, Twix, and Snickers

whats your cheat meal brother???

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Double Jalapeno Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger with Buffalo Sauce and sweet potato fries

Coldstone Fudge Truffle (new Flavor) mixed with Cookie Dough, Brownies, Twix, and Snickers

sweet jesus those are beautiful

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Lol that's not even a cheat meal
:tool: jk but really... thats a damn good cheat meal! im going to my favorite chinese restraunt for their lucky7 challenge..... for 30$ you get an hour to eat 7different kinds of their chicken (all together its about 7+pounds) and if you do you win the jackpot which is 400$ right now.. Yall gon learn today

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
In for magical body growing formulas.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a bodybuilding type diet, or a very " clean" I can see it as a cheat meal, not for someone like me thou
thats like saying some random guy on the street eats a taco bell meal and it not a cheat meal because it does not live up to your standards
I can guarantee you that most of your meals are not 2,000 kcals in a sitting (or for 95% of the majority out there) or more.

I dont see how a loaded bacon cheeseburger from some random place probably using butter on the buns, oils to make the frys, and full fat beef/bacon/cheese is so called "Clean" or not worthy of a cheat.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
thats like saying some random guy on the street eats a taco bell meal and it not a cheat meal because it does not live up to your standards
I can guarantee you that most of your meals are not 2,000 kcals in a sitting (or for 95% of the majority out there) or more.

I dont see how a loaded bacon cheeseburger from some random place probably using butter on the buns, oils to make the frys, and full fat beef/bacon/cheese is so called "Clean" or not worthy of a cheat.
"it fits my macros bro"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Being a heating and air conditioning tech isn't a good job?. I'm just wondering because it was something I was always interested in but never pursued it.
Well with the economy and what not the wages have dropped substantially along with the hours. The small business mentality of hvac is maximize employer profits and short change the employees

smoker145

Don't get all mad man lol for me personally that's not much of a cheat meal.

When did I say id consider it " clean"?

And honestly, one of my meals a day can be around the 1400-1500 calorie mark.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

Bro there is this new thing called "IIFYM" my contest prep is that and with herbalife24 bro. bro you gotta eat 6MEALS a day or else youre not doing it right. bro i cant see your abs year round youre not a bodybuilder. bro im just trying to get toned. bro bodybuilding is easy if i had steroids. SMH

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro there is this new thing called "IIFYM" my contest prep is that and with herbalife24 bro. bro you gotta eat 6MEALS a day or else youre not doing it right. bro i cant see your abs year round youre not a bodybuilder. bro im just trying to get toned. bro bodybuilding is easy if i had steroids. SMH
My bad bro
i guess if i go over 3 hours i instantly went catabolic. :)